Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. - Politics (511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. (1228105 Views)

Looters Risk 20yrs In Jail As Reps Moves For Economic And Financial Crimes Cour / Who Do You Want As Head Of The Economic And Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)? / Anambra State Light Of The Nation. Economic And Political Powerhouse Of Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (524) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by chingum(f): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
Scholes007:
pls help me inform the admin that the people with java and other phones almost find it impossible to comment. I had loved to comment but couldnot because of this factor.

I think it's been fixed. But if you still experience difficulties, try login in with your facebook, it worked for me.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by akanuson: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2015
We will reached there
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ife eji abi omambala erika.

Beremx, abatagom.

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Beremx(f): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Beremx, abatagom.
ibatago? how is that my business?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chai nwanne m Sunny I juru eju with money. LOL

Omambala boyz in action..see house like obodo oyibo.

Nwanne when are u entering Awka mehn.. shocked cool

sunnyb0b0:

B, abatagom.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Yeske2(m): 7:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:
Beremx, abatagom.
Why Beremx,I'll tell ya wife
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
Chai nwanne m Sunny I juru eju with money. LOL

Omambala boyz in action..see house like obodo oyibo.

Nwanne when are u entering Awka mehn.. shocked cool

I was in Awka two weeks ago to finalise purchase of land in GRA and Isuaniocha.

Omambala erika

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Yeske2:
Why Beremx,I'll tell ya wife

Beremx na my spirit wife o grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Beremx(f): 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Beremx na my spirit wife o grin
mumu keep hallucinating. grin
Why are you posing with someone's house? Who dash monkey banana? grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by EASTSIDAZ: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chai nwanne m I dey feel your action wella. GRA is very cool and serene but look into Greenwood too it's equally for big Omambala boiz like you.

Meanwhile this is where Omambalans are right now..www.omambala dot com

Check it out nwanne m..

sunnyb0b0:

Omambala erika
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Beremx(f): 7:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Omambala erika
since you have money to throw around, I have plots of land for sale. Hit me up with the number on my signature. cheesy
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Beremx:
mumu keep hallucinating. grin

Why are you posing with someone's house? Who dash monkey banana? grin

Umu Omambala anaghi eti mmanwu ana akwa aka.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by jidestar: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
EASTSIDAZ:
Chai nwanne m I dey feel your action wella. GRA is very cool and serene but look into Greenwood too it's equally for big Omambala boiz like you.

Meanwhile this is where Omambalans are right now..www.omambala dot com

Check it out nwanne m..

Na there una dey hide abi?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Beremx(f): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Umu Omambala anaghi eti mmanwu ana akwa aka.
oh! anugo m! ogaranya nwoke. grin
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by jidestar: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
Beremx:
oh! anugo m! ogaranya nwoke. grin

No mind the yeye man! See im pako bed. angry

Ma own bed na golden water bed.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by jidestar: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
EASTSIDAZ
I will join that una Omabala blog.
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by nedufantasy(m): 8:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
pls who knows if they do register nah id card at awka south l.g headquarters or is it only at Enugwu agidi?
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Nedu09(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
i must commend you guys for the new blog created, because i see a lot of 10 yrs ban on NL threads as complained by one niaralander for airing his view on Ibo/politics forum... i think i found this BR interesting and supersede NL features you wont miss while you retain your NL account if you wish like me........ i don't like seeing where some set of people would be singled out for oppression/obliteration at this Tech age. so help create enough awareness on this BR forum...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Afam4eva(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2015
I must say that i'm impressed with the Onitsha that i saw yesterday. Aba has some catching up to do. Onitsha has left it behind.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by MyGeneration(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2015
akanuson:
We will reached there
lol...

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Ogbuefi2020: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
This thread is now dead

1 Like

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kemy11(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:
This thread is now dead
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by Kemy11(m): 7:51am On Dec 20, 2015
Ogbuefi2020:
This thread is now dead
blame seun and mods for their banning spree
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by datinhboynew(m): 1:42am On Dec 21, 2015
mzilakazi:

Nigeria is trying to make a damage control about the
restaurant selling a human flesh. Surely, the authorities
received the order from above to deny flatly the
incident ever occurred, so as to remove it from
international platform that may result into a serious
damage in the integrity of Nigeria's fast food outlets
especially to prospective international patrons. The
saga had to be manipulated and pushed under the
carpet, so that it does not ruin the business of other
competitors who are involved in the same business of
selling fast food. I understand that the move was to
save the face of those who are honest in the business,
those who sell the real beef, pork and mutton to the
public. Their image would have been unfairly
compromised if the authorities would have let the story
confirmed. However, I hope the authorities will now
have to deal with this scandal clandestinely. However,
I don't think I would ever eat any meat if I by mistake
find myself in Nigeria.

I feel this work is quite a novelty in this society, if indeed it happens like this shocked shocked shocked
Watch more;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzNNodMxL_0
Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by misterawo: 3:03am On Dec 21, 2015
Let's meet here. . .

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ikoloanambra: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2015
News In Pictures : Gov Obiano commissions the Aroma junction flyover bridge , Awka ,Anambra state .

3 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ikoloanambra: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2015
more pictures ... The Nigerian Police (Anambra state command) commenced aerial surveillance in Anambra today. Picture shows one of the helicopters flying over Aroma junction, Awka.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra light of the nation, eastern economy power house. by ikoloanambra: 5:00pm On Dec 21, 2015
More Pictures ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) (513) (514) ... (524) (Reply)

Enugu, The Pride Of The East. / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / Few Pics From Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.