Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women (23379 Views)

Why Do Black Men Date Other Races And Why Can't Black Women Do The Same? / 5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by yungchop: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: ha..tell am here na, ask am why em no dey reply..make we here wetin she go talk
my brother e be like say I dey stalk her self . . . . I won't msg her again
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by liljboy(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2014
marieolae: yeah that part of me tongue..I don't have to be serious all the time
all the time..... or at all?
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by chibwike(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2014
yungchop: my brother e be like say I dey stalk her self . . . . I won't msg her again
Lol, abi...just free her abeg....me if i send a girl a msg once , yeah just once and she no reply, i go bone am forever, afterall they get up to one billion plus girls for dis world.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Dbestmax(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2014
ionsman:
Na wa o.It obvious you didn't understand you what I meant.
make me understand cos dt ur comment got me rily vexed
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2014
cdamsel: If she come fat after marriage nko? grin
that one na original casala
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2014
chibwike: Lol, abi...just free her abeg....me if i send a girl a msg once , yeah just once and she no reply, i go bone am forever, afterall they get up to one billion plus girls for dis world.
guy you are so on point am even thinking of opening and thread for those guys that stalk girls on nl
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2014
marieolae: u hv started ur own ohh

u're very very ******* someone is tellin u d right tin n u dont wanna take to correction....its not as if u're dat fyn anyway #rubbish

1 Like

Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by lolu007(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2014
Why i dont like fat girls

1 Like

Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by ElFenomeno1: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
No to fatties....... #TeamSlim #TeamPetite #TeamPortable.
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by cdamsel(f): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: that one na original casala
tell am o grin
E better she fat u know wat she looks like than she slim today, tomorrow she come fat u go just hate am straight cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by liljboy(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2014
cdamsel: tell am o grin
E better she fat u know wat she looks like than she slim today, tomorrow she come fat u go just hate am straight cheesy
now..... someone is talking
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Wristler: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2014
Fat ladies undecided To me, dem be overload. I love averages
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 03, 2014

damsel na u be this shocked shocked
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by chibwike(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: guy you are so on point am even thinking of opening and thread for those guys that stalk girls on nl
Lol..that would not be a bad thing at all
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by cdamsel(f): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2014
olubukato:

damsel na u be this shocked shocked
as I fat make I dey advocate for other fat ladies,them don too yab us,na im I provoke post today grin grin wink
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2014
cdamsel: as I fat make I dey advocate for other fat ladies,them don too yab us,na im I provoke post today grin grin wink

pic of u or idonbiliv u are fat grin
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by cdamsel(f): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2014
olubukato:

pic of u or idonbiliv u are fat grin
better don't believe it o,i need to appear marketable
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2014
cdamsel: better don't believe it o,i need to appear marketable

hian grin grin
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by cdamsel(f): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2014
olubukato:

hian grin grin
true na
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Tymax(m): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2014
I certainly don't want a bony chic. grin But fat? Hmmm. The OP was quite convincing... grin But that's a lot of baggage.
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
I remembered back then how my mum was slim and had the cocacoal bottle shape after some yrs she started gaining weight and now she's fat but I don't see my dad hating her instead his loving her more each day that passes grin
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
That number four point got me guffawing , the bad thing is if you're outnumbered and you don't make an effort to help/save/fight for her she might see you as a weakling and decide to end the relationship. I once dated a girl who said the main reason she agreed to date me was because I looked intimidating and strong ( 6'2" muscular build and weighted 85kg ) , the day I told her I'd never fight for her but find a diplomatic way to resolve any issue involving her was the day she started withdrawing , I've only fought twice in my entire 37 years on earth ( I'm not going to receive punches for anybody's sake o ).
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by cdamsel(f): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
samflexxy: I remembered back then how my mum was slim and had the cocacoal bottle shape after some yrs she started gaining weight and now she's fat but I don't see my dad hating her instead his loving her more each day that passes grin
because your father didn't like mum cos she was slim na,he might have even been nursing the idea hoping that mum will gain weight grin
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
cdamsel: because your father didn't like mum cos she was slim na,he might have even been nursing the idea hoping that mum will gain weight grin
hahahahahaahaha u eh are you really sure u r a lady grin
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by drnoel: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
pucks, the OP didnt even talk about skinny ladies or curvy ones its out rightly fat, blobby wobbly woman. God forbid!!!! The mpost unattractive thing to talk about.
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by laurenjones: 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Begonia: Well, there are many guys out there that like fat women. The question is "would they date them?" Most wouldn't because they're too concerned about what people would think about them. What I'm trying to say is that most guys don't have the balls to stand up to society! cheesy

you are so foooolish ghaan
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by oguzbaba(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
I like dem big , voluptuous, gallant, in shot d fat ones are d ones for me

1 Like

Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Begonia(m): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
laurenjones:

you are so foooolish ghaan

Certainly not as foolish as you are!
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by laurenjones: 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
angry
Begonia:

Certainly not as foolish as you are!

You lack respect abi angry jus deh talk anyhow. idiat!
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Begonia(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
laurenjones: angry

You lack respect abi angry jus deh talk anyhow. idiat!

Respect is earned and you certainly haven't earned it.
You've gotten the attention you needed. Now get off my case!
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by Pdizzle(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
lirusehn: if i go marry Fatty мake i bend undecided
Re: 7 Valid Reasons Why Nigerian Men Date Fat Women by liljboy(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
cdamsel: because your father didn't like mum cos she was slim na,he might have even been nursing the idea hoping that mum will gain weight grin
you got it all wrong...... cos if you love someone , adding weight won't be a hindrance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Sweet Pain: Touching Story - A Must Read / Yahooboys Motivational Quotes / Stevox Royale: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.