Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

She Wants Me To Come!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants Me To Come!!! (2184 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Charles4075(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
Gotten... Thanks bro!!!
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Charles4075(m): 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Freest:
Gotten... Thanks bro!!!
You're welcome
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by nairalife2013(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
Just tel her u are a hit and run casonova now; if she says she won't mind, tell her u need some cash to pay some bad debt; if she agrees and send d money just 4ward a few coins to me as consultation fee then show her u are d legendary oliver twist by asking for more; if she still send more cash and u continue to eat it, well, It could be she is really inlove. U could giv it a try, who knows, u could lov her in d longrun. Marrying a lady dat loves u excessively most times pays and yur house could be in relative peace... Datz if u can overlook her infirmities comparatively as no woman is perfect and learn to love her progressively. .I wishu luck
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by mooremedia: 3:32am On Oct 03, 2014
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by Mclick(m): 7:09am On Oct 03, 2014
Charles4075: Run for your life my brother.. Never you trust a beautiful girl especially one who's so interested in you cos it will lead to your death and if you're lucky, it will leave an everlasting scar. Trust me op, I've been down that road before.
really? Share with us
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by lawrenceunaa: 11:06am On Oct 03, 2014
so u wan go cos she go foot bills undecided

go do better thing with ur life
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by lawrenceunaa: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2014
so u wan go cos she go foot bills undecided

go do better thing with ur life
Re: She Wants Me To Come!!! by utenwuson: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think its only 'andyblaze' dat create uselesss thread.........ds guy is hilarious! Oya pishure of her teln u 2 cm n pishure of u finkin weda 2 cum' @op.......2mr na sallah ooo..hp ram never node u!cum ko cum ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kk / 17 Chivalrous Habits That Will Attract Any Lady. / Guys,what Quality Do You Look Out For In Ladies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.