Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,568 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? (2651 Views)

Does It Really Matter How A Man Proposes? (Snapshot) / How To Know If A Girl Really Love You? / How To Check If Your Girl Really Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by iz2much: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2008
Please does where you meet a girl really matters.
I meet my recently girl friend in a bar and she happens to be the Bartender.
And we fell in love with each other.

Am still Thinking as much as having these girl.

I know having her is the best thing i ever wanted.
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by biolabee(m): 11:31am On Nov 08, 2008
if u are both in love then God no vex
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by nicolac1(f): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2008
I met my boyfriend on the metro, that was 2 years ago & now we are getting married next week

If you love her shouldnt matter where you met

Good luck
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by MrCrackles(m): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2008
I would really prefer not to meet women in some places

I guess that is why people are different

It may work well for Mister A if he meets his wife at a burial ground but it wont work for me
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by Gamine(f): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2008
matters to me oh.

but the weirder , the more romantic! lol grin
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by nicolac1(f): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2008
In fairness this was the first time that i met someone in such a random place cheesy My other boyfriends i have met through friends or in bars and usually blatantly ignore people on the street etc but this time seems to have worked out fine wink
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by Gamine(f): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2008
lol.

Great, now you can write a very interesting romance novel! cheesy
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by spikedcylinder: 1:10pm On Nov 08, 2008
MrCrackles:

I would really prefer not to meet women in some places

I guess that is why people are different

It may work well for Mister A if he meets his wife at a burial ground but it wont work for me

Meeting potential partners at a burial ground would be nice wouldn't it? That way you spend the first half of your relationship wondering if the other person is a real person or a spiritual barracuda! Sounds like fun. cheesy cheesy
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by ajayi1(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2008
It does not really matter where you meet her. Just make sure you check her out if she is OK in are atitude and well trained person.
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by JamaicanQT(f): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2008
my brother always say that he wouldny have a serious realtionship witha girl he met in a club, some other men think differently
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by LadyT(f): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2008
Can we discuss this club nonsense?

Why do some guys have a problem with dating a girl they met in the club?

What exactly do you people do in clubs?

Dont a large majority of people go to dance have a FEW drinks and just have fun?

Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by just1n(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2008
LadyT:

Can we discuss this club nonsense?

Why do some guys have a problem with dating a girl they met in the club?

What exactly do you people do in clubs?

don't a large majority of people go to dance have a FEW drinks and just have fun?

different peeps wit different mentality. . . i love meetin gals @ places like that. nufin spoil
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by Easybaby(f): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2008
it doesn't matter wink
I met my hussy on nairaland and we are happily married kiss kiss kiss
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by princesa(f): 2:09pm On Nov 08, 2008
good for you cheesy
so nairaland is a potential place too cheesy
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by spikedcylinder: 2:10pm On Nov 08, 2008
Easybaby:

it doesn't matter wink
I met my hussy on nairaland and we are happily married kiss kiss kiss

Really? Whoozzat? I know, I'm a gbebs but just tell me so that I won't koja aye mi. grin
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by princesa(f): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2008
Amebo, grin
it is totally for me and her cheesy
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by ajayi1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2008
NL hook up.
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by Gamine(f): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2008
Nairaland hook ups lipsrsealed

hmm hmm
to
Husband and Wife matter, questionable lipsrsealed

but very interesting cheesy
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by Easybaby(f): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2008
buhahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by iice(f): 3:30pm On Nov 08, 2008
For me? Nah not really. So long as we on the same wavelength
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by LadyT(f): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2008
Theres nothing wrong with Easybaby marrying someone off NL or the web!

I mean we are human (well some of us) at the end of the day.

All this stigma associated with the web and clubs need to stop.
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by just1n(m): 4:12pm On Nov 08, 2008
true talk. . .
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by Gamine(f): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2008
Easybaby,

It is Well tongue
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by spikedcylinder: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2008
Who said there was anything wrong with meeting people online?

Me, my future husband will be met online o, I am almost sure. tongue
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by whitelexi(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Who said there was anything wrong with meeting people online?

Me, my future husband will be met online o, I am almost sure. tongue

Good on u spikey, good on u grin
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by spikedcylinder: 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2008
Thanks jare Lexi. If not that Uju has colonised you eh, I woulda been toasting you now. tongue
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by MissyB1(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2008
You may want to read the latest News 'bout Nairaland(ers).
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191001.0.html
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by whitelexi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Thanks jare Lexi. If not that Uju has colonised you eh, I woulda been toasting you now. tongue

Abeg leave Juju out of this oh, nobody can colonise me grin
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by Gamine(f): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2008
Nothing wrong in meeting anyone, anywhere

ISnt it the person that matters??

abi no be witch pesin meet for church??
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by JJYOU: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2008
Gamine:

Nothing wrong in meeting anyone, anywhere

ISnt it the person that matters??

abi no be witch pesin meet for church??
witch as in witchcraft practice? Lord have mercy
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by Gamine(f): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2008
yes now!

the person that is scared of meeting girls in a club,

what was he looking for there before.

Its the person that matters jo.

Club, Street,Office, Online, Offline, Church, Market, Shopping mall, Elevator tongue

house, hospital, Cinema, Bank,
Re: Does Where You Meet A Girl Really Matter? by lancevader(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2008
Wi did u omit nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Againsts Guys Abroad, What Do U Think? / ''i Want Your Boxers'' / Do You Think If Women Were In Mens Shoes They Would Do The Same?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.