Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! (12147 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Sorry Buddy.

@44.

This friendzoning is spiritual
grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Xsenga no tell me anything ooo... Ever since dat last Mr. NL wey she being Campaign small 4 me wey i no pay her, my parolz with her just truncuatecheesygrin
She say na only Dubai Shopping fit restore thingz back btwn us and me never get money 4 the shoping.
ŐMŐ ĎÚßÁĨ ŚĤŐPPĨŃĞ shocked
Ú ĞŐ ŚĤŐP ŦŐŔ MĔ ŤŐŐ ČÁÚŚĔ Ĩ ŃĔVĔŔ ŔĔČĔĨVĔ MŶ PÁŶ... ...
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by xynerise: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: #sighs. chibwike, i love you dear, pls be mine. I promise to be there for you always. sad i've gat nothing much to say. sad pls pls don't say no. sad
Warrisdis?

3 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
marieolae: temi shhhhh please dnt tell her. She for kill me oo!! She never even know dat I hit puberty talk less of liking a guy sad

bribe me.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: #sighs. chibwike, i love you dear, pls be mine. I promise to be there for you always. sad i've gat nothing much to say. sad pls pls don't say no. sad
is this a woo or what?
angry even my grandfather will say no.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2014
Obinoscopy: Okay ladies and gentlemen, I think I've found my voice. Elantrßcy backed out, I gueßs.

Farano dear, when I saw ur lines, I was like, is this really happening? Could this be true. Is it the lady who I so cherish that wrote this beautiful lines? The lady who I spend most of nl time viewing her profile/profile posts. The lady who I send PMs to often. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was speechless.

Farano love, I was already yours before you wrote those lines. My fear before now was whether you were mine too. These romantic lines of yours have erased my fears.

I promise to love you. I will worship the ground you step on. I will build my empire around you. Everything I have both now and in the future are yours and yours alone.

Come with me my love. Hold my arms, let's take the walk to the moon filled with honey kiss.

grin grin grin

CONGRATS OBINOSCOPY!! SWEEP HER OFF HER FEET, DONT JUST HOLD HANDS. cool

CONGRATS FARANO. WE'L BE EXPECTING THE INVITE SOON!!

( OBIMO'S MY HEART PLAYS IN BACKGROUND)

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

What's this one saying now

Pffftttttt

I feel like kicking ya hard in the butt undecided
Wait for him to turn around then kick him again....
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ksslib:
Evening.

But erm, shey I don tell you this thing tire say I no be your brother na?

Brother in Christ
Have you forgotten
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Neldrizzy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Mildred sad sad sad sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
Obinoscopy: **Knocks on Seun's door**

Mynd is so in trouble grin
ĨMÁĞĨŃĔ.ŚPĔČĨÁĹ ŦŔĨĔŃĎ ZONE grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by semitunde: 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2014
lertee:
Like it?

Love it! grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by kenex4ever(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
IrishKez:

shocked
You noticed that too?
Thought I was the only one that noticed smiley
Bro I saw it o, d guy virtually made his decision at GUN point. Lol. Congratz @ marie
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Neldrizzy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
Tallesty1: Sorry Buddy.

@44.

This friendzoning is spiritual
father sad sad sad sad .............,,,,,,, ............... ....... .......... .... Were is epathra sad sad ..
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy:
embarassed Ŷ ĔVĨĹŚ

ŃÁ ŚŐ Ú ĤÁŤĔ MĔ ŔĔÁČĤ undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by xynerise: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Finally! Obinoscopy found love cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
daveP:

CONGRATS NAIJABOY! NAIJAGIRL YOUVE DEFINITELY FOUND!!! smiley

and to MARIEOLAE...... I EXPECT TO SEE YOUR BESTSELLER SOON wink.
(plays westlife's Queen of my heart)

Anchor to badt. Dey feel ya wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ishilove:
I shall woo thee now grin
im yet to see yours.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Jbluv55(m): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ishilove: So Mynd44, I am supposed to woo you. Well, I see others declaring undying love... BULLSHIT!! grin

How can I say I love you when we hardly know each other?? Is that how love starts? Anyway, two strangers first become acquainted with each other, then friendship grows, then comes love. So Mynd44 darling, I am not in love with you wink

As Micheal Bolton sang, "how can we be lovers when we can be friends?"

I remember the first time we I saw your picture on facebook, I was like "so this skinny , though handsome nigga is the one roaring like a lion on NL? angry". However, as time moved on, I started feeling ancient stirrings in some deep, unnamed part of me. You confessed feeling the same way but I was sceptical. I mean, how can you, Mynd44 handle Ishilove? Seriously, how?

But overtime, you have showed me what a rich, warm personality you have beneath your dour exterior. You are full of mysteries, mysteries that I, Ishi, axe and pickle in hand intend to dig through in order to fathom what makes you tick. You intrigue me, Mynd44...and to be sincere, I send you die... wink wink

Mynd, will you be my special friend? I am not promising you heaven and earth. What I promise is much deeper and profound than those..if you're willing to give it a try... smiley
BRAVO!!!

*claps claps claps*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by MizMyColi(f): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi o o

The dude just dey dull babes morale since time immemorial

Bukato don select hin winner?

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by chibwike(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5 do you really love me?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
OLUBUKATO, WE AWAIT YOUR FINAL DECISION. THEY ARE EAGER TO KNOW WHO IS THE LUCKIER TONIGHT! PLS WE AWAIT!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Ksslib(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
IrishKez:

Brother in Christ
Have you forgotten
Still, we are not related in Christ. tongue . I refused to be brother zoned in christ.

Who's ur wooee ?

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Neldrizzy: Mildred sad sad sad sad
*faints*
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ishilove: So Mynd44, I am supposed to woo you. Well, I see others declaring undying love... BULLSHIT!! grin

How can I say I love you when we hardly know each other?? Is that how love starts? Anyway, two strangers first become acquainted with each other, then friendship grows, then comes love. So Mynd44 darling, I am not in love with you wink

As Micheal Bolton sang, "how can we be lovers when we can be friends?"

I remember the first time we I saw your picture on facebook, I was like "so this skinny , though handsome nigga is the one roaring like a lion on NL? angry". However, as time moved on, I started feeling ancient stirrings in some deep, unnamed part of me. You confessed feeling the same way but I was sceptical. I mean, how can you, Mynd44 handle Ishilove? Seriously, how?

But overtime, you have showed me what a rich, warm personality you have beneath your dour exterior. You are full of mysteries, mysteries that I, Ishi, axe and pickle in hand intend to dig through in order to fathom what makes you tick. You intrigue me, Mynd44...and to be sincere, I send you die... wink wink

Mynd, will you be my special friend? I am not promising you heaven and earth. What I promise is much deeper and profound than those..if you're willing to give it a try... smiley
acknowledged!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by SpcAgtOko: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jbluv55:
WOW!!!

Ja coolwink

kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by farano(f): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin:
ĤŐPĔ Ú'ĹĹ ßÁŃ ĤĔŔ ĨŦ ŚĤĔ ßŔĔÁĶŚ ŃĹ ŔÚĹĔŚ cheesy
No tongue banning farano is thesame as banning obinoscopy tongue.. We're one now cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abi o o

The dude just dey dull babes morale since time immemorial

Ĩ ĎŐŃŤ ČÁŔĔ ŴĤÁŤ ŶŐÚ ŤĤĨŃĶ cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by KingTom(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
farano: No tongue banning farano is thesame as banning obinoscopy tongue...We're one now cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Marcelinho(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
***knocks at the door *** ** open slowly finds a place sit ma ass**

**clear throat ***
Am in, what happening?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
farano: No tongue banning farano is thesame as banning obinoscopy tongue.. We're one now cheesy

ŚĔĔ Ŵhy ŤĤĔŚĔ ßÁßĔŚ ČĤŐŐŚĔ ŤŐ ŴŐŐ MŐĎŚ
ŚŐMĔ ŴĔĤ ĎÚĹĹ ĎĤ ŴŐŐ ĞÚĔŚŤŚ grin

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by SpcAgtOko: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
kenex4ever:
Here u r teaching us guy how to WOO. Nice

grin Ta
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Obinoscopy(m): 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
xynerise: Finally! Obinoscopy found love cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg00YEETFzg

smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19)

Meet The Nigerian Model, Uche , Who Has The Most Perfect Body On Social Media / 12 Things Only Short Women Understand / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.