Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! (12166 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge 2014 (ladies' Edition) - Ladies Choose Your Men. / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ishilove: So Mynd44, I am supposed to woo you. Well, I see others declaring undying love... BULLSHIT!! grin

How can I say I love you when we hardly know each other?? Is that how love starts? Anyway, two strangers first become acquainted with each other, then friendship grows, then comes love. So Mynd44 darling, I am not in love with you wink

As Micheal Bolton sang, "how can we be lovers when we can be friends?"

I remember the first time we I saw your picture on facebook, I was like "so this skinny , though handsome nigga is the one roaring like a lion on NL? angry". However, as time moved on, I started feeling ancient stirrings in some deep, unnamed part of me. You confessed feeling the same way but I was sceptical. I mean, how can you, Mynd44 handle Ishilove? Seriously, how?

But overtime, you have showed me what a rich, warm personality you have beneath your dour exterior. You are full of mysteries, mysteries that I, Ishi, axe and pickle in hand intend to dig through in order to fathom what makes you tick. You intrigue me, Mynd44...and to be sincere, I send you die... wink wink

Mynd, will you be my special friend? I am not promising you heaven and earth. What I promise is much deeper and profound than those..if you're willing to give it a try... smiley
Na so e suppose dey grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Jbluv55(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
IrishKez:

This na your night na
I must see that controversial pics that changed a heart formerly ignoring you to turn round and begin to die for you o cool
Hehe cheesycheesy. Don't tell me you have plans of dying for me too shockedshockedcheesycheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by valmunich(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Chai! Mynd44 your own don be cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
sconp: Wicked!
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Ksslib(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
teeo:

Even women, I give up on both of you.
Lol. I never said so oh.

Who dey woo you na?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ksslib:
Lol. I never said so oh.

Who dey woo you na?

I dey woo myself. You know say I too stubborn, all them ladies dey run away grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2014
kenex4ever:
It's just a game
Ur contender wrote in such a way dat if he rejects her d whole nairaland might laugh at her but u kept urs simple.

shocked
You noticed that too?
Thought I was the only one that noticed smiley

1 Like

RaphaellaDD:

Why don't you come and find out for yourself?
let me be using my telescope to view u from a far

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ishilove: So Mynd44, I am supposed to woo you. Well, I see others declaring undying love... BULLSHIT!! grin

How can I say I love you when we hardly know each other?? Is that how love starts? Anyway, two strangers first become acquainted with each other, then friendship grows, then comes love. So Mynd44 darling, I am not in love with you wink

I remember the first time we I saw your picture on facebook, I was like "so this skinny , though handsome nigga is the one roaring like a lion on NL? angry". However, as time moved on, I started feeling ancient stirrings in some deep, unnamed part of me. You confessed feeling the same way but I was sceptical. I mean, how can you, Mynd44 handle Ishilove? Seriously, how?

But overtime, you have showed me what a rich, warm personality you have beneath your dour exterior. You are full of mysteries, mysteries that I, Ishi, axe and pickle in hand intend to dig through in order to fathom what makes you tick. You intrigue me, Mynd44...and to be sincere, I send you die... wink wink

Mynd, will you be my special friend? I am not promising you heaven and earth. What I promise is much deeper and profound than those..if you're willing to give it a try... smiley
ĹĨŃĔ ŐŦ ŤĤĔ ŶĔÁŔ shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by eph12(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
Everything so scattered *sob* Not like the guys edition at all. Making it so tedious to follow sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Ksslib(m): 9:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
IrishKez:

He's a good guy
He has big muscles but he does not intimidate us with it cheesy

Good evening bro Ksslib cool
Evening.

But erm, shey I don tell you this thing tire say I no be your brother na?
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2014
naijaboiy: Drum Roll

It was very difficult making this decision but I just had to sad

Cheryl1 and marieolae,,you guys did wonderfully well and blew my mind.

You were both very original and real but it just has to be one person....

And that person is

[size=4pt]Marieolae[/size] cry

CONGRATS NAIJABOY! NAIJAGIRL YOUVE DEFINITELY FOUND!!! smiley

and to MARIEOLAE...... I EXPECT TO SEE YOUR BESTSELLER SOON wink.
(plays westlife's Queen of my heart)

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin:
ĨŦ ŐŃĹŶ ŚĤĔ ŴŐŐĔĎ Ú grin
Kill joy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by daveP(m): 9:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
pasqal09: DaveP, where are the results?
a moment, nepa stalled!
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
softsparkyy:
Kill joy.
ŤhaŤ ŴÁŚ ĤÁŔŚĤ embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by eph12(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
krall: please qoute all the woo for me.
That's hard work bro. Everything so scattered
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
cool

grin grin grin
You have great sense of humour ma'm grin

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Jbluv55(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
krall: I think I saw daniel, david and goliath written inside. Which one of them is she wooing?
Buhehehehe cheesycheesygrin. You badt gan o
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by eph12(m): 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
krall: please qoute all the woo for me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by naijaboiy: 9:56pm On Oct 03, 2014
daveP:

CONGRATS NAIJABOY! NAIJAGIRL YOUVE DEFINITELY FOUND!!! smiley

and to MARIEOLAE...... I EXPECT TO SEE YOUR BESTSELLER SOON wink.
(plays westlife's Queen of my heart)
Thanks cool

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014

Friendzoning of life
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by dre11(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
IrishKez:

Thanks Kingp

Actually I came late cos I was waiting for my date tonight , dre11 who never showed up. embarassed

I was at the designated place and I met ur absence......
So I guess u didn't wanna come with me
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
#sighs. chibwike, i love you dear, pls be mine. I promise to be there for you always. sad i've gat nothing much to say. sad pls pls don't say no. sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by chibwike(m): 9:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
where is missberrypop5
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Tallesty1(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2014

Sorry Buddy.

@44.

This friendzoning is spiritual

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
iceberylin:
I dh on 40days.dry fasting already
Bros waitn she yarn u ni
Xsenga no tell me anything ooo... Ever since dat last Mr. NL wey she being Campaign small 4 me wey i no pay her, my parolz with her just truncuatecheesygrin
She say na only Dubai Shopping fit restore thingz back btwn us and me never get money 4 the shoping.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by iceberylin(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
missberrypop5: #sighs. chibwike, i love you dear, pls be mine. I promise to be there for you always. sad i've gat nothing much to say. sad pls pls don't say no. sad
0.5/10 angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
Jbluv55:
Hehe cheesycheesy. Don't tell me you have plans of dying for me too shockedshockedcheesycheesy

Until I see that which my counterparts saw there would be no response. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Obinoscopy(m): 9:59pm On Oct 03, 2014

**Knocks on Seun's door**

Mynd is so in trouble grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by KingTom(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
I won't comment grin

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
Ksslib:
I'm not sha cos Olu is a very good friend of mine.

We share everything like brothers.
Sharp guy.
Re: The Wooing Challenge 2014 [ladies' Edition]. The D-day! by kenex4ever(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2014

mature wooing, this one truly knows how COSTLY and gradual love is. Others are just infatuation

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20)

See what I use to masturbate today. Any Side Effect? / Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.