Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Difficult Bible Questions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Difficult Bible Questions (6109 Views)

Know Your Bible Trivia **bible Questions** / Bible Questions-1; Did The Bible Endorse Slavery? / Some Breakfast Bible Questions To Start The Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Are'nt you truly beating about the bush

If no, then answer the question..
BUT WHAT IS YOUR REASON OF ASKING THIS QUESTION. WHAT ARE YOU DRIVING AT
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by frank317: 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
paxonel:

smallville was absolutely correct. it's just that you are blind,.
imagine, i see online,someone saying ask any question in the quran , wouldn't i allow Muslims who have proper understanding of the quran to ask questions?
why should i jump into another peoples religion to be saying things without knowing anything about logic and argument ? am i mad?
if it is you Muslims you will want to kill.
you be big mumu
rubbish!
you think all christians are mumu that?
ahahahahhhaaa
lol

Seriously, why the insult? Is this the new trend of christianity? Jesus wept.
The annoying thin is that you still feel you are a better heaven candidate than the people you abuse.

1 Like

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by pesty100(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
Even if God existed he didn't create man

www.nairaland.com/1933298/god-didnt-create-man
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
frank317:

The annoying thin is that you still feel you are a better heaven candidate than the people you abuse.
the end shall tell
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
pesty100:
Even if God existed he didn't create man

www.nairaland.com/1933298/god-didnt-create-man
your own ignorance has gone beyond human understanding
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by pesty100(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
your own ignorance has gone beyond human understanding
you first read my thread before talking about ignorance (dare to doubt)
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
pesty100:
you first read my thread before talking about ignorance (dare to doubt)
WELL i just did and what i read was a highly concentrated level of foolish'mess'(nothing personal ok?). So i will just pretend you never existed.
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by frank317: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
the end shall tell

The end shall tell what? Do yyou even read your bible? Since when is calling people 'mumu' the virtue of christianity?

See person way wan answr bible question... U must be a joke.

1 Like

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by pesty100(m): 10:32pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
WELL i just did and what i read was a highly concentrated level of foolish'mess'(nothing personal ok?). So i will just pretend you never existed.
you hurt me (stupid w*anker)
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
frank317:

The end shall tell what? Do yyou even read your bible? Since when is calling people 'mumu' the virtue of christianity?

See person way wan answr bible question... U must be a joke.
FRANK! I must be frank with you, to call a person mumu means foolish it is not in the bible that its a sin either. He is only letting you know so you can think well before saying anything
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
pesty100:
you hurt me (stupid w*anker)
YOUR WELCOMEwink. BUT DONT FORGET. YOU DONT EXIST undecided
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by pesty100(m): 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
Smallville10:
YOUR WELCOMEwink. BUT DONT FORGET. YOU DONT EXIST undecided
and you re a W*anker
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by paxonel(m): 1:36am On Oct 06, 2014
udatso:

I didn't want to reply you again but it turns out you are misinformed. listen kid, in Islam section, Christians flood in to ask questions, attack,abuse critise, denigrate, blaspheme. etc. but since you are a little baby who is new to nairaland , you wouldn't know.
as for your third question Am not so sure you are sane. your next post would prove me right. prove to me that you are not mad.

Mr sane...
do you think i am insulting you because you first insulted me? no
it's because i explained something logically and conclusively, i wasn't playing (if you like go back and see what i posted ), perhaps, you didn't want to understand at all ,it's ok, it's your choice, i can't force you to understand my post
but please, don't tell me that
[i quote you ] ? you are trying to twist a very simple
verse with your logic.
yet, you are not even a christian,christians read bible frequently. (it is normal that christians don't listen to Muslims, Muslims don't listen to christians, all they want is blind argument ).
if i had twisted anything and you wish to understand the post and come up with a better explanation to correct me, i wouldn't have insulted you. (perhaps you were carried away by the happenings in Islam section thinking it is normal because it is allowed on nairaland)
this is a food for thought for you, that it is not everybody go into blind argument like that.

1 Like

Re: Difficult Bible Questions by paxonel(m): 1:51am On Oct 06, 2014
frank317:

it's not like that, please don't take it seriously.. lol
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by logicboy01: 3:37am On Oct 06, 2014
Rilwayne001:

And if it is to disguise you are the number one chairman undecided

By creating 18monkiers

Even seun the owner of Nairaland doesnt have up to 3monikers.

You are the most stewpid person i have ever come across undecided undecided

angry my signature is not just there for decoration

It addresses doofus like you undecided

grin grin grin grin

E pain am!!!

Lol....creating monikers = foolishness?

Even your greatest scholar, Tbaba has more than 2 monikers grin grin grin grin

=====================================

That aside, we all know that you cant even talk about your own religion. You are ignorant about your own religion (islam), yet you go and basj another religion.
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by frank317: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Smallville10:
FRANK! I must be frank with you, to call a person mumu means foolish it is not in the bible that its a sin either. He is only letting you know so you can think well before saying anything

Of course you call someone 'a mad man', it only shows u want the person to behave like a normal person.
I think your adamant believe in the bible as the word of God is foolishness, am I right to call you mumu? You are not the only one that can think someone did not think well before saying anything. Someone else might think that of you too. How will you feel if someone calls u mumu because of what he thinks of u?
Stop pretending and using christianity to treat others bad. U and I know the word is derogatory and is only used to hurt someone's emotions. But of course when you do it in a christian way, it is right.
Religion only make good men behavve like bad people and think it is their right.
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by frank317: 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
paxonel:

it's not like that, please don't take it seriously.. lol

All you explain made no sense to me. That does not mean I am mumu. I will only ask u more qquestion to grab what u are talking about. As a christian, u Should live by example.
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by paxonel(m): 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
frank317:

All you explain made no sense to me. That does not mean I am mumu. I will only ask u more qquestion to grab what u are talking about. As a christian, u Should live by example.
ok::
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Zikdik(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
While you're at it, explain the discrepancy in Acts 9:7 and Acts 22:9.
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by sonmvayina(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
instead of christian to just say that Christ quoted probably from a book that did not make it to the bible they are all taking the high road....simple and short, Christ and Paul where quoting from a book that probably did not make it to the bible due to either been lost or overlooked..
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by Oloruntobi4382(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Operation revive old threads
Re: Difficult Bible Questions by BlueAngel444: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Post Your Religious Jokes Here (Let's Unwind) / Atheist Come Here And Reason With African Traditional Faithful / Revelation 12, Who Is The Child.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.