Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Is He In Love With Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He In Love With Me? (2920 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Fraih(f): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
@Op, dis is very serious
1* U are already in d friend zone for 5years and u never knew it
2* by the phrase "we do what lovers do" I guess u're talking about friends with benefit
3* you can't tell if you are in a relationship or not
Well, I think you should sit and get ur relationship defined because you aint safe at all, it might shock you that He wont wana end up with you after playing with you for 5years or rather, after you guys been playing together for five years...

So dear, ask him what you guys are and what u av been for five good years! Then u'll know how fast u need to move
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Basildvalour(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
chimerase2:
But he has been using catapult to kill ua cat since undecided
Shey if I call u keziah nw pple go say dis man of God na so e be angry
Bia, who dash u man of God, Chimerase?
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Mobi47(m): 1:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
chimerase2:
But he has been using catapult to kill ua cat since undecided
Shey if I call u keziah nw pple go say dis man of God na so e be angry
U don finish talk jare. gbam
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
bethyz:
We are very close and do what lovers do

What do you actually mean by this statement ? if it is what I'm thinking then you're on a very long thing , the guy has just been enjoying free kpekus for five years now ( lucky guy ). Go and ask him what he has planned for the both of you and damand for a definite answer , if he's still dragging feet , bounce.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
bethyz:
I have known this guy for close to 5years. We talk about mostly everything. We enjoy each others company. One time we traveled together to the east we talk and enjoyed each others company all the way. He is not the type that talk about love or a guy full of love talk. But for that five years I can't teLl if we are in a relationship or not. We are very close and do what lovers do but , he won't tell where we are going. If I talk about it he will change d topic or make fun of it. I want to marry someone eles I no I will miss him if I do. I don't want to lose him? If we were married am sure we will be the best couple. How do I get him to tell me if we will be together or not? Should I leave him I marry someone eles?
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by LadyCaty(f): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls if you mean you have sex with him by sayin you ppl do wat lovers do den pls stop it cos 2 me is nt making sense,since if u bring dating ish he waves it aside..abeg wat does he take you 4....kezaya undecided
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by LadyCaty(f): 1:41pm On Oct 04, 2014
Pls if anoda peson kums nd you lyk d peson abeg leave him nd mari.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by luckybaddest(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
I like guys of that type, d guy just dey play your Mario game since. Nice combo
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by chimerase2: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
Basildvalour:
Bia, who dash u man of God, Chimerase?
ooooooooogamu oooooooooooooooooooo shocked grin grin grin
AMU loyal to ua mins3 grin grin
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by MORNDEW(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
bethyz:
I have known this guy for close to 5years. We talk about mostly everything. We enjoy each others company. One time we traveled together to the east we talk and enjoyed each others company all the way. He is not the type that talk about love or a guy full of love talk. But for that five years I can't teLl if we are in a relationship or not. We are very close and do what lovers do but , he won't tell where we are going. If I talk about it he will change d topic or make fun of it. I want to marry someone eles I no I will miss him if I do. I don't want to lose him? If we were married am sure we will be the best couple. How do I get him to tell me if we will be together or not? Should I leave him I marry someone eles?
Una bleep? dat way i will be able to answer your question.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Jimbadly: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
If you're desperate to be somebody's wife perhaps cos age is no longer on your side as a lady, then better leave him. You desire him as a husband but he doesn't see you as a "wife material", so why stick with him? It is true that a marriage which develops out of real friendship is one that stands the test of time, however in this case he is not ready to take it to the next level, so why stick around? Just move on.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Basildvalour(m): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2014
chimerase2:
ooooooooogamu oooooooooooooooooooo shocked grin grin grin
AMU loyal to ua mins3 grin grin
Nah which minis3 u give me handle nah?
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by chimerase2: 6:43am On Oct 05, 2014
Basildvalour:
Nah which minis3 u give me handle nah?
grin
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by itstpia8: 4:39pm On Apr 26, 2016
is this the one who collected your bride price list, or is that another guy?
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by itstpia8: 4:40pm On Apr 26, 2016
abi na whatshisname.

(1) (2) (Reply)

o / Women Lie To Hurt All Men: Prooof!! / Help Me Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.