Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? (94865 Views)

Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Themandator: 1:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
First Bank. UBA. FIDELITY
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Superstar007(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
successismine:
first bank na im worst pass dat kin ancient modern bank angryfirst bank na im worst pass dat kin ancient modern bank. #anyway am new here show me so love

New for where
Op. Try blood bank. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by gbaskiboy: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
For me personally to enjoy best banking services it depends on the location or the branch you are. Some branches give courtesy to customers starting from the security men and they show personal interest to individuals and their service to customers is alacrity. Am sorry to say this, branches where they have more female as there staff dey seem to belittle customers and show I don't care attitudes when customer show signs of inconveniences...

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by nickz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
onatisi:
half hour to verify passport!!! Dem dey tear am abi wettin?
gringrin i no know oh,maybe dem one use am pray as bible........other banks don't even verify
i don't know if its from this branch close to me but they re the only ones that do pta on appearance
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Omololaeni(f): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lagusta:

wema bank.... That bank still dey exist?

*yep nd have been using it for lyk 5years naw.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by zappyj(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Heritage Bank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by nickz(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
MEILYN:
Na saving box sure pass
gringringrin
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by churchboy004(m): 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
I think its first bank now oooo.
I opened my acct and my atm ws given to me immediately.

They hav modernize everytin now

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by slydog(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
The best for me is Union Bank of Nigeria PLC
Has anyone here come across or heard of Union Bank's " bank of the future"?
Well not to worry, its being rolled out gradually, with the first in silver bird galleria in Lagos
It is an entirely 100% ebranch, where you open your account by yourself, request for ATM card your self, deposit cash through the ATM and withdraw through the ATM. All possible through the use of Samsung galaxy tabs installed at the ebranch. The aim is to reduce human interface.
Union bank is d first bank to launch the bank of the future in Nigeria. Its about to be launched in Uniport!!!

I went to uba to request for online banking and I was told that I will get my password after seven working days, my god, fear first catch me

Union Bank is the "bank of the future"

9 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by hensben(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
bury money for ground bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by cooljoe(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
I guarantee u, d bank to trust is Guarantee Trust Bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by FKBZ: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
234GT:
Union Bank! Fast and efficient customer service, reliable ATMs, secure and easy-to-use internet banking.....the list is endless!

Big!Strong!Reliable!
Yimu repping your bank abi,remember u from naijahitjobs days.....u still dey union bank
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by boombay(m): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
ion know any of vhiz banks because i schooled in franceundecided
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Caracta:
I recommend NO bank. Keep your money to yourself or spend as you like. Live one day at a time cheesy
babe u are on point o jare.just somebody like me.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by mu2sa2: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
DumeloDumelo:
I so much hate UBA. From their always faulty doors to their bad customer service.
Surprised by ur comment. Uba mobile banking (Umobile) and internet banking (Udirect) platforms are excellent - simple and hassle-free. Customer care is 24/7, just call anytime even midnight and they are there. Or send email and u get response within a few hours.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by LLVelly: 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
'Fidelity' their interests rate is awesome. I use to bank with First Bank but their charges is disturbing plus their ATM service is suicidal so when Fidelity approached I check out the real meaning with my phone dictionary then opened with N500(back then in school) then I deposited over 100k, come see interest dem give me, plus no problem with their ATMservices. They are true to their name.

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by tunlex01(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
How come no one mentioned Skye Bank.
This is the best you can bank with . Our Yes center is available for all your needs 24/7.

.....saying YES to your needs
Visit us @ www.skyebankng.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Sheriffc(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
whao! so many of you are yet to check out SKYE BANK, the bank that expand your world and add value to you and your business...Great Customer Service! Are you a student? a small business owner/ entreprenuer? or you are just an individual that just wants to keep your money in a save place whilst it works for you? SKYE BANK is a the bank of choice

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by 234GT(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2014
FKBZ:

Yimu repping your bank abi,remember u from naijahitjobs days.....u still dey union bank

Yes my brother. I still work with Union Bank! Sincerely, there is no service you can get at any other bank in Nigeria that you won't get a better dose of at Union Bank!

Plus our internet banking is out of this world!

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by alegria(m): 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
nifemi25:
Stanbic IBTC is the best bank to me. Theyare rreliable and there service is the Best as am consign.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by synergycom19: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
GTB
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
All the banks are nothing to write home about. You should better stick whichever one you are using currently else another Gobe cheesy
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by synergycom19: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
tunlex01:
How come no one mentioned Skye Bank.
This is the best you can bank with . Our Yes center is available for all your needs 24/7.

.....saying YES to your needs
Visit us @ www.skyebankng.com
they stole my 5,000 naira via Atm
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Chibenze(m): 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2014
timilehing:
There's one bank I'll never advised my enemy to bank with: Eco Bank. They're thrash!!!
man!!! You are right jor. They are the worst bank in nigeria, though i still bank with them. Fidelity bank is my best for now love everything abt them visa,customer care etc. Am still searching for a bank with the best domiccillary account service do you have any you can recommend?

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by mydavidorf: 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
EcoBank?tooo bad.I can't recommend them to my worst enemy.I hate ECOBank
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by justi4jesu(f): 2:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
Gloria3389:

useless bank of Africa (UBA)

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by synergycom19: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
zappyj:
Heritage Bank
Where it's located?
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by eluquenson(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
There is no best bank in Nigeria, they can only be best in some banking transactions like E-banking, ATM, Wire transfer or interbank transfer...etc

They can't be best in every aspect.

UBA is the best in E-banking.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by synergycom19: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
julioralph:

lol. With Zenith u can clear everything in acct using ur atm, unlike firstbank, uba etc
Zenith charges as the Spirit leads them
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by agafiya: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Who knows about: DYAccount(Diamond Yellow Account). It is mtn-diamond bank service.
A message was sent to me via mtn to open a real bank account with Diamond bank through my phone, but I don't really know how it works. someone should pls expatiate more on it for me.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Chibenze(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
rainmaker12:
"Fidelity is the best" Any comments? smiley
yes. they are the best :-D

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by gentlegg(m): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
GTB is the best bank in Nigeria. They make you feel proud as a customer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.