Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,268 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? (94740 Views)

Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account? / How Best To Invest N150,000 In Nigeria / Which Bank Is Best To Use For Fix-deposit Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Chibenze(m): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
coolebux:
The bank that keeps their word
#teamfidelitybank. kiss kiss
sure best bank so far
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
GT BANK does it for me always both offline and online. If you love your money and your time, stay away from UBA..... Urban Brigands Always.
UBA.... Stealing from Nigerians from time time immemorial!

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by dbilliondollar: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
When it comes to banking, to me some banks are good at frustrating you. Even when you go there to save your hard earned naira, those bankers do as if you have come to disturb them. That is why I maintain multiple accounts out of the five banks on my list I mark Stanbic IBTC excellence it has a way of making me smile after every transaction. Seconded by FCMB
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by tunlex01(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
synergycom19:

they stole my 5,000 naira via Atm
no one can steal your money via Atm.
please contact the Yes center on 08069880000 to lodge your complaint
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by dorofloxy(f): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Every individual has his or her preference, dat a bank disappointed u today doesn't mean d same bank will nt be able to satisfy tomrw. But UBA should try and work on their banking system, I left my account with them without even closing it cos of frequent disappointment
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by zappyj(m): 2:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
synergycom19:

Where it's located?
Heritage Bank?

Lagos - Ajose Adeogun, Adeniyi Jones, Allen, Ashabi Cole, Apapa, Marina, Ikoyi, Ademola Adetokunbo and other states..

With the recent acquisition of Enterprise Bank, I expect more physical presence..Their services are superb and excellent and also I enjoy Zero COT n no hidden charges plus their fresh babescheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by justi4jesu(f): 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
tunlex01:

no one can steal your money via Atm.
please contact the Yes center on 08069880000 to lodge your complaint

Am also a victim, debited me twice totaling 26k and swallowed my ATM, Unfortunately i was travelling that Evening na so my 26k Enter voice mail. I vex close the Account.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by micolaj: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
'Ronaldo the most complete player in history: http://fcmnews.com/ronaldo-the-most-complete-player-in-history/
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Bode2: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lagusta:

wema bank.... That bank still dey exist?
There is one at Awori U turn. If you know the place. Please click like.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lagusta:

wema bank.... That bank still dey exist?
LAFF DON KILL ME O
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by TeamSimple(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nonsense how much u get wey u dey find the best bank..Go bank with Central Bank of Nigeria oga Dangote.

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Mbediogu(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
bestman4djob:

For your best banking experience, come bank with at standard chartered bank. Is a bank where they treat customers like royalties and have one of the best internet bank couple with a lot of investment advice that will help u build your financial portfolio. They also offer loan to their customers.

central bank, Akawo bank or UTP (under the pillow) banks. The others are under NUBIFE - always on strike when needed.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by jumxix(f): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
BOA (Bank Of Agriculture)
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Rexyl(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Any bank without hidden charges. Bank that is efficient in its operations and which treat customers as a king
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by eleko1: 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bank with FBN PLC and enjoy peace of mind without Ur money develop wings over night.FBN is reliable and unrivaled.ERIN LAKATABU
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Lawcurrent(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
It a good platform to hear from many people getting suggestions but dont forget that quality , accurancy and security matters. So go for our bank Ecobank plc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Molayan: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Iamsynord:
GTB for Students, Diamond bank for Workers, UBA for Small and medium scale and WEMA bank ...for nobody ..
Why do U recommend Diamond bank for Workers
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by r33d(m): 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
dbilliondollar:
When it comes to banking, to me some banks are good at frustrating you. Even when you go there to save your hard earned naira, those bankers do as if you have come to disturb them. That is why I maintain multiple accounts out of the five banks on my list I mark Stanbic IBTC excellence it has a way of making me smile after every transaction. Seconded by FCMB

I like StanbicIBTC too. On the few occasions I have transacted with them, it wasn't stressful.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Gloria3389:

useless bank of Africa (UBA)
UNA NO GO KILL ME WITH LAFF TODAY...OYA TAKE UR LIKE

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by richidinho(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
My enemy should not even go close to Ecobank
That Bank is absolutely rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by dein77(m): 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
DumeloDumelo:
I so much hate UBA. From their always faulty doors to their bad customer service.

Not to mention the frustration that comes with their perpetual queues.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Orikinla(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
I prefer Guaranty Trust Bank and Zenith.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Okworigeorge(m): 2:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
SmellMyFart:
I bank with stanbic ibtc bank currently but i'm considering closing my account there and opening a new account with a different bank.

I lost my sim together with my phone. I later bought a new phone and a new sim. Went to the bank and requested a change of mobile number so as to be getting alert on any transaction I make. The customer care said I should put it into writing(letter) which I did but all to no avail. I then went to another branch to complain about it hoping it would be resolved there. To my greatest surprise, the customer care there declined to my request. WHY? she said my account wasn't opened in that branch albeit I have provided every proof she asked for. The bank sucks big time.
.I had similar problem with first bank, they asked me to go to makurdi to change my phone number cos I opened my account there. imagine me traveling from lag to mkd jez to change my number
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
ur pillow grin grin
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by presegsADESIDA(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
timilehing:
There's one bank I'll never advised my enemy to bank with: Eco Bank. They're thrash!!!

Ecobank is truely a nonsense bank!
I opened account with them & they didn't give me account number,mail their customer care without no response until I went back to the branch only to waste precious time waiting before I could get my account.

I wanted to send over 50k to a client I bought paypal fund from only to found out that internet banking is not available until I have to waste time again to a branch to make deposit.

Someone wants to even buy over $500 PayPal fund today who wanted to send money to me using ecobank atm card on several ATM machines including theirs through quickteller all to no avail.

The best bank is still UBA followed by GTBank!
I reserve my comment for First Bank because they know how to waste ones time and as well delay ones transaction as they are as slow as snail.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
So by consensus the best three banks are GTBank, Diamond Bank and First Bank. Interesting.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by roufy235(m): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
gtb
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by justi4jesu(f): 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
chukux2:
So by consensus the best three banks are GTBank, Diamond Bank and First Bank. Interesting.

None
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by Evagreenfields: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
grin
agafiya:
Who knows about: DYAccount(Diamond Yellow Account). It is mtn-diamond bank service.
A message was sent to me via mtn to open a real bank account with Diamond bank through my phone, but I don't really know how it works. someone should pls expatiate more on it for me.
[quote author=agafiya post=26911099]Who knows about: DYAccount(Diamond Yellow Account). It is mtn-diamond bank service.
A message was sent to me via mtn to open a real bank account with Diamond bank through my phone, but I don't really know how it works. someone should pls expatiate more on it for me.[/quote

just dial *710# on your phone, enter your name and all other things as prompted by the dialogue box. You lol be home and dry.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by KLand(m): 2:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
missterious:
I think First bank is really ideal for students. Zenith bank is not.

I think I know a little better than that about Zenith bank. They have good banking products for students too. They had the Zisa account specially designed for students , and recently they have also introduced the ASPIRE students account, specially for tech-savvy students. I learnt that only N5,000 is required to open such account.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by bastien: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
tunlex01:
How come no one mentioned Skye Bank.
This is the best you can bank with . Our Yes center is available for all your needs 24/7.

.....saying YES to your needs
Visit us @ www.skyebankng.com
seriously surprise no one mentioned Skye bank

Everybody GTbank, the last time I enter that bank I swear saying no go enter there again

Always Skye bank

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best To Bank With In Nigeria? by ceekay247: 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Guaranty Trust Bank is the best not just in Nigeria but in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MMM Sets N31.735 Maximum Withdrawal Limit / Account Freezing: MMM Reacts To Nigerians' Outbursts / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.