Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

God Didn't Create MAN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Didn't Create MAN (2884 Views)

Revealed: The Bible Says God Did Not Create Man. / God Did Not Create Man In His Image, We Created God In Our Image / If God Sees All, He Know Adam Was Going To Sin So Why Did He Create Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Didn't Create MAN by gatiano(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
see everybody giving opinions of what they have no clue about. the christians, protestants, catholics, factions of muslims, religious atheists, wannabe atheists and polytheists.

GOD will humble us all. This is not a joke or fore-say, we can see it all around us, HE will humble us to His reality (Man).

GOD is One, and He is not a spirit (that is why we can sin as we want because we know spirit can't do nothing).
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Jokay07(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
pesty100:
I really thought you wanted to discuss sensibly
puhahahahahahahah, can't stop laughing. May God open your spiritual eyes. I'm done with you.
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Jokay07(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pr0ton:
Jokay07.. Is this how you are to be a good messenger for Christ?
lolzz
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Jokay07(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Make i enter romance section jor grin
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jokay07:
puhahahahahahahah, can't stop laughing. May God open your spiritual eyes. I'm done with you.
whatever that is
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jokay07:
I have been expecting a ha'porth creature like you to foolishly bewray a mind-numbing come-back due to the fact that you are not just enchanted to simple illustration which is off-limit to you retrobulbar.
argumentum ad hominem

Jokay07:

lolz, very funny indeed, logic connotes a [sensible] modus-operandi of thinking. A Logical claim doesn't and shouldn't invalidate the un-arguable fact, a logical claim or belief must be accompanied by common sense,
Which is un-arguable fact re u talking about

Jokay07:

and it's wrong to tackle a mere uncorroborated far-fetched belief with the product of a logical reasoning. Tell me, friend, if you are discombobulated with what have been put down in the book of Genesis,
am not confused with Genesis am only try to make people see how ridiculous it looks, and also logic has no boundaries

Jokay07:

it's not a crime for you to switch on the attention of people who are well-versed and deep-rooted in a biblical knowledge to bring your ignorance back to light.
You said in a biblical knowledge, which biblical knowledge?

Jokay07:

Yes you are ignorant of the existence of God and the way the perfect God manifests to humans, if not, you wouldn't have settled down and put up that crap on Nairaland just because everyone has the liberty to open a thread.

Where should I have put my so called crap, I would be happy if you could direct me to a place

Jokay07:

God made men in his own perfect image, it is sin that makes and wll continue to make men imperfect. Men were perfect and God do visit men in the garden of eden because men were holy and perfect and immediately they were hoodwinked, then sin began to manifest.
If it could be said that God made something perfect, even sin shouldn't be able to make it imperfect, because God would give it will to make the right decision(this will still be free will),and also just like if God says this is what he want nothing can change or modify is wished

Jokay07:

The imperfection of man has nothing to do with the perfection of God. That's why I labelled you as a ladette-creature, shall we say becus students fail their exams so the principal of the school is not intelligent? Shall we say because you didn't pass your exam so the headmaster of your school is dumb and not intelligent? why must a pig like you with prefix ''big'' judge and blame the imperfection of man with God.?
The principal didn't create the student the student biologically or physically and finally the principal isn't God just an human being like you and I (imperfect) so by implication none of his student will be (perfect) and you calling me a pig
And argumentum ad hominem ( I didn't wanted to reply you before, because all you want to do is insult me and not attack the topic on ground)

Jokay07:

it's quite unfortunate that due to your gross self-gratification in stupidity ampersand foolhardiness, you as a shit-for-brain has deviated from the literal course of this cut-and-thrust which is [God didn't create man] and not the [imperfection of God/man] and if God didn't create man, then who created man? Is it the same serpent [devil] that went into the garden to deceive men that created man? Hope you can now pellucidly see how I am unfurling your ignorance on the landscape of [man imperfection and God's creation of man]. If God who is perfect and infallible didn't create man and if truly man was created by God, then why did the devil/serpent have to deceive man to sin against God? Since man was created by devil and devil is imperfect, then why did the devil deceive man again? If your so-called logic is true and you believe what the bible says, have you ever read the bible that God created man with clay, if you believe so, then why did you have to gather those hokums and craps that[God didn't create man]? Keep agglutinating faux-pax that are middle-of-the-road but one thing is sure, no creature can ever edit the facts in the bible.
When I concluded that God couldn't have created man and even if he created man then that means he is imperfect and if he is imperfect, then it is not God, my nearest candidate in the creation game was the devil. (But I might be wrong the devil created human but I know God didn't create man)

Another argumentum ad hominem

Jokay07:

you keep repeating the same story, God is immortal and the power of perfection of God can't be compared with that of men. The imperfection of man doesn't vindicate the imperfection of God. You failure in waec doesn't justify the effort of you principal.
My principal is imperfect, my parents are imperfect, am imperfect, now compare it with God is perfect and am imperfect. And you claim he created me, the imperfect to of man vindicates the perfection of God

Jokay07:

then u r an old pig.
Argumentum ad hominem

If you reply me with insult, I won't reply you again
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
gatiano:
see everybody giving opinions of what they have no clue about. the christians, protestants, catholics, factions of muslims, religious atheists, wannabe atheists and polytheists.

GOD will humble us all. This is not a joke or fore-say, we can see it all around us, HE will humble us to His reality (Man).

GOD is One, and He is not a spirit (that is why we can sin as we want because we know spirit can't do nothing).

when you say: "God is One" what do you mean
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by gatiano(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
GOD is One. GOD was the same in the beginning, the heavens and the earth. GOD was same in the creation of all things, GOD was same in the creation of Man, interestingly,GOD was same when he allowed God make Mankind. HE was the same when HE destroyed people who were evil (but he sent them a warner first), HE is the same when HE gives the evil deeds of satan and his children (devils) respite (time) to repent or get back on the righteous path. GOD is the same today. GOD from the beginning of the world tens of trillions of years ago till this very moment, "THEY" are the same- ONE. and GOD is not a spirit or a spook, HE is a MAN, A SUPREME MAN like me and you thus the pronoun "THEY".

pesty100:
when you say: "God is One" what do you mean
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Kyase(m): 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
darnley16:
@ op, you seem curious. therefore I'll help you out,,, Have you ever heard of , Pre-Adamic Men?

Please don't start, am begging u.....
Am confused already don't want to be confused the more

1 Like

Re: God Didn't Create MAN by BossTtdiamonds(m): 11:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
pesty100:
Before I start to give my reasons, my premises is that : you can't give what you don't have.

God:
We all gone to church and we have all been told of how God is perfect, and his perfection in everything, e.g

1. God is immortal
2. God cannot sin
3. God doesn't make mistakes e.t.c

Man:
We all don't really need anybody to tell us man is imperfect

1. Man is not immortal
2. Man can sin
3. Man makes mistakes

Man has created so many thing, e.g phones, computers e.t.c none of this things is perfect because man is imperfect and it isn't possible to give what you don't have(man is not perfect), man doesn't have perfection in him and so he can't give perfection, thereby everything he make, does, is imperfect because man is imperfect.

God is perfect and he is said to create man which is imperfect, God doesn't have imperfection so there is no way he could have given what he doesn't have(God is not imperfect) : so it necessarily applies by implication God didn't create man but man was created by the devil which is imperfect in all form (since the true nature of man is imperfection)

This argument my friend, is of a byzantine nature. You don't believe in a diety; So you're not allowed to create this thread

Hope you get the logic..?
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by dapz94(m): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2014
salinakrogh:
God is perfect. However, man is not. Though God is perfect. God can create anything God wants to, including man.duh...
boss God is perfect likewise man also but we lost that perfect being when Adam committed that sin,that single disobedience took away our perfect being
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by faiz94: 1:13am On Oct 09, 2014
pesty100:
Before I start to give my reasons, my premises is that : you can't give what you don't have.

God:
We all gone to church and we have all been told of how God is perfect, and his perfection in everything, e.g

1. God is immortal
2. God cannot sin

Man:

1. Man is not immortal
2. Man can sin
3. Man makes mistakes

Man has created so many thing, e.g phones, computers e.t.c none of this things is perfect because man is imperfect and it isn't possible to give what you don't have(man is not perfect), man doesn't have perfection in him and so he can't give perfection, thereby everything he make, does, is imperfect because man is imperfect.

God is perfect and he is said to create man which is imperfect, God doesn't have imperfection so there is no way he could have given what he doesn't have(God is not imperfect) : so it necessarily applies by implication God didn't create man but man was created by the devil which is imperfect in all form (since the true nature of man is imperfection)

CONSIDERING ALL THIS, FOR YOUR REMINDER, MAN IS THE ONLY BEING THAT CAN GO BEYOND HIS LIMITS TO ACHIEVE WHAT HE WANTS. NOW COMES THE QUESTION WHY HE CREATED THEM? I DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE A MUSLIM OR A CHRISTIAN BUT I BELIEVE YOU KNOW ALL THING WERE CREATED BY HIM. NOW SINCE ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM THEN WHY DID HE CREATE DEVIL OR SATAN?
IT HAS A VERY SIMPLE EASY AND QUITE MEANING. IF YOU WONT FACE A TRIAL HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO CONTROLS EVERYTHING. GOD CREATED DEVIL SO THAT YOU CAN PRAY TO GOD AND ASK FOR HIS MERCY WHEN YOU CANT FIND ANY OTHER RELEVANT SOURCE OF SEEKING FORGIVENESS FROM. AS HUMAN BEINGS IT IS OUR NATURE TO REMEMBER GOD ONLY WHEN WE ARE IN A TRIAL. I BET YOU ONLY PRAY FOR SUCCESS WHEN EXAMS ARE FAST APPROACHING OR PRAY TO GOD AS A CUSTOM.
NOW COMES THE QUESTION WHY WE AREN'T PERFECT. THINK ABOUT T5HIS IF YOU WERE PERFECT THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ANGELS. AND IF YOU THINK WE COULD BE ANGELS THEN WHY DID HE CHOOSE MORTALS LIKE US OVER THEM. HE CHOSE PROPHETS AMONGST US AND TOLD THE ANGELS TO BOW DOWN IN FRONT OF HIM.
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by player007(m): 1:25am On Oct 09, 2014
pesty100:

God:

1. God is immortal
2. God cannot sin

Man:

1. Man is not immortal
2. Man can sin
3. Man makes mistakes

Initially when God first Created Adam out of dust, he was Perfect. And he was created in God's own Image. God did intend Man to live years on end without sickness or war. Both Adam and Eve communed with God just like you would if you just packed into a new house. But all that changed as soon as Adam disobeyed God.
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by BossTtdiamonds(m): 1:41am On Oct 09, 2014
faiz94:

CONSIDERING ALL THIS, FOR YOUR REMINDER, MAN IS THE ONLY BEING THAT CAN GO BEYOND HIS LIMITS TO ACHIEVE WHAT HE WANTS. NOW COMES THE QUESTION WHY HE CREATED THEM? I DON'T KNOW WHETHER YOU ARE A MUSLIM OR A CHRISTIAN BUT I BELIEVE YOU KNOW ALL THING WERE CREATED BY HIM. NOW SINCE ALL THINGS WERE CREATED BY HIM THEN WHY DID HE CREATE DEVIL OR SATAN?
IT HAS A VERY SIMPLE EASY AND QUITE MEANING. IF YOU WONT FACE A TRIAL HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE WHO CONTROLS EVERYTHING. GOD CREATED DEVIL SO THAT YOU CAN PRAY TO GOD AND ASK FOR HIS MERCY WHEN YOU CANT FIND ANY OTHER RELEVANT SOURCE OF SEEKING FORGIVENESS FROM. AS HUMAN BEINGS IT IS OUR NATURE TO REMEMBER GOD ONLY WHEN WE ARE IN A TRIAL. I BET YOU ONLY PRAY FOR SUCCESS WHEN EXAMS ARE FAST APPROACHING OR PRAY TO GOD AS A CUSTOM.
NOW COMES THE QUESTION WHY WE AREN'T PERFECT. THINK ABOUT T5HIS IF YOU WERE PERFECT THEN WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ANGELS. AND IF YOU THINK WE COULD BE ANGELS THEN WHY DID HE CHOOSE MORTALS LIKE US OVER THEM. HE CHOSE PROPHETS AMONGST US AND TOLD THE ANGELS TO BOW DOWN IN FRONT OF HIM.

You do know you mentioned an Atheist right?
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Jokay07(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2014
pesty100:

argumentum ad hominem
argy-bargy ampersand godswostteries.

pesty100:

un-arguable fact that God created man and not devil.

pesty100:

am not confused with Genesis am only try to make people see how ridiculous it looks and logic has no boundaries
ridiculous connotes something that is very silly an unreasonable. As you believe that God didn't create man but devil,Is is also unreasonable and ridiculous to think that God doesn't exist? Then you don't believe in the book of Genensis. Does it mean that the whole Genesis as it was assumed by you is ridiculous? If so, do you believe in bible because in bible, starting from Genesis to Revelation, they all work together, you can't believe what is in the book of Exodus without believing the of leviticus. That is, the extraction of a chatper or book is not possible in bible. It's either to believe all or you leave all. You can't invalidate the content of old testaments and validate the new testaments or the rest.

pesty100:

thank you for this question, if we are talking about 'biblical knowledge'' we are not talking about the mere imagination of biblical words or the stories written in the bible. Bible is not for carnal minds but we read and understand bible with spiritual minds. No wonder why bible said we worship God in spirit. My brother, bible is not a mere story book that contains different stories. A biblical knownedge which you asked is equivalent and synonymous to a spiritual knowledge.. So you will keep mixing facts if you are not in spiritual connection with God.

[quote author=pesty100 post=26973505]
If it could be said that God made something perfect, even sin shouldn't be able to make it imperfect, because God would give it will to make the right decision(this will still be free will),and also just like if God says this is what he want nothing can change or modify is wished
I repeat, the imperfection of man has nothing to do with the perfection of God. [God is spirit] and we are humans. Bible made also made it known that we are small [god] and not [GOD]. The person that created and have supremacy over the earth can create something that is below, at par or above him at his will.

[quote author=pesty100 post=26973505] the principal isn't God just a human being like you and I
very good which means you believe that the ''principal'' is human just like you and I and the principal is not God so God is not human, if you now believe that, why are you comaparing the supremacy of ''GOD'' with ''humans'' or tell me the different between God and man

pesty100:

When I concluded that God couldn't have created man and even if he created man
you can't sit on the fence, I stand against the word [and even if] which means that you are doubting whether God truly created man or not. And your topic says [GOD DIDN'T CREATE MAN]

pesty100:

that means he is imperfect and if he is imperfect, then it is not God,
does it mean that a perfect man can't create something that is not perfect at his own will and wish?
pesty100:

my nearest candidate in the creation game was the devil. [quote author=pesty100 post=26973505]
(But I might be wrong the devil created human but I know God didn't create man)
yes you wll be totally wrong if you believe that devil created man because devil is imperfect and if an imperfect thing which is the [devil] created man, then devil wouldn't have made any attempt again to deceive man and commit sin or why did the devil deceived the first creature.. So an imperfect thing which is the devil can't further deceive what is already impefect except if that thing is not perfect before. NOTE: imperfect thing can pollute another imperfect thing

pesty100:

My principal is imperfect, my parents are imperfect, am imperfect, now compare it with God is perfect and am imperfect. And you claim he created me, the imperfect to of man vindicates the perfection of God
another godswotteries, does it mean that a perfect thing can't create something that is not as perfect as him?
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Jokay07(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2014
pesty100:

argumentum ad hominem
argy-bargy ampersand godswostteries.

pesty100:

un-arguable fact that God created man and not devil.

pesty100:

am not confused with Genesis am only try to make people see how ridiculous it looks and logic has no boundaries

ridiculous connotes something that is very silly an unreasonable. As you believe that God didn't create man but devil,Is is also unreasonable and ridiculous to think that God doesn't exist? If so then you don't believe in the book of Genensis. Does it mean that the whole Genesis as it was assumed by you is ridiculous? If so, do you believe in bible because in bible, starting from Genesis to Revelation, they all work together, you can't believe what is in the book of Exodus without believing the of leviticus. That is, the extraction of a chatper or book is not possible in bible. It's either to believe all or you leave all. You can't invalidate the content of old testaments and validate the new testaments or the rest.

pesty100:

thank you for this question, if we are talking about 'biblical knowledge'' we are not talking about the mere imagination of biblical words or the stories written in the bible. Bible is not for carnal minds but we read and understand bible with spiritual minds. No wonder why bible said we worship God in spirit. My brother, bible is not a mere story book that contains different stories. A biblical knownedge which you asked is equivalent and synonymous to a spiritual knowledge.. So you will keep mixing facts if you are not in spiritual connection with God.

[quote author=pesty100 post=26973505]
I repeat, the imperfection of man has nothing to do with the perfection of God. [God is spirit] and we are humans. Bible made also made it known that we are small [god] and not [GOD]. The person that created and have supremacy over the earth can create something that is below, at par or above him at his will.

[quote author=pesty100 post=26973505] the principal isn't God just a human being like you and I
very good which means you believe that the ''principal'' is human just like you and I and the principal is not God so God is not human, if you now believe that, why are you comaparing the supremacy of ''GOD'' with ''humans'' or tell me the different between God and man

pesty100:

When I concluded that God couldn't have created man and even if he created man
you can't sit on the fence, I stand against the word [and even if] which means that you are doubting whether God truly created man or not. And your topic says [GOD DIDN'T CREATE MAN]

pesty100:

that means he is imperfect and if he is imperfect, then it is not God,
does it mean that a perfect man can't create something that is not perfect at his own will and wish?
pesty100:

my nearest candidate in the creation game was the devil. [quote author=pesty100 post=26973505]
(But I might be wrong the devil created human but I know God didn't create man)
yes you wll be totally wrong if you believe that devil created man because devil is imperfect and if an imperfect thing which is the [devil] created man, then devil wouldn't have made any attempt again to deceive man and commit sin or why did the devil deceived the first creature.. So an imperfect thing which is the devil can't further deceive what is already impefect except if that thing is not perfect before. NOTE: imperfect thing can pollute another imperfect thing

pesty100:

another godswotteries, does it mean that a perfect thing can't create something that is not as perfect as him?
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Orunto: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2014
Becareful how you twist English language otherwise SIN(BORNE OUT OF YOUR SELFISHNESS) may mean RIGHTEOUSNESS to you. God is God, Creator of Heaven and earth, of perfections and imperfections, of the Big Bang and all that came from it. He gave you conscience(knowledge of good and evil) by His Breath and all. Once you have feelings, thoughts and reasonings, then there is God o o o!
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 09, 2014
Pesty, have i not told you you dont exist. Stop posting nonsense. You know nothing about GOD. you are a "PEST" to christanity
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 11:41am On Oct 09, 2014
Smallville10:
Pesty, have i not told you you dont exist. Stop posting nonsense. You know nothing about GOD. you are a "PEST" to christanity
an allergic to b*ullshits
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 09, 2014
pesty100:
an allergic to b*ullshits
OLODOgrin
Re: God Didn't Create MAN by pesty100(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Smallville10:
OLODOgrin
you re really immature, I bet you didn't use nine months

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Jesus Rich? / Don Jazzy Got The Champagne That Costs N250 Million / End-time Bible Teaching: Preparing For Rapture, Part 6, (fasting)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.