Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

He Left - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left (1822 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? / He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: He Left by starlingbawa(m): 6:22am On Oct 05, 2014
Oooops:
Hey Nairalanders...
My ex- went for youth service after which he told me he wasn't interested in our two years relationship anymore. Though hurt, i took it as he made sure there wasn't contact between us. Now a year after, at the end of his service he is begging to come back. His sister and mum are also helping him beg. Am still single as i refused dating any guy since the incident and focused on my career. Though i still love him, but am not sure of wanting to feel that pain again if it arises. What's your take? Biko!!!

Firstly, it's imperative you make him say why he left you initially(At the commencement of his service year) and now wants you back(After the service year).

I'm no expert but I guess he met some chick out there and lost his senses of reasoning.

Find out about that and take it from there. I guess you'd finally know what best to do.

Best wishes...
Re: He Left by Freest(m): 3:57pm On Oct 05, 2014
Mobebi:
NYSC..... breaking relationships since 1973....
grin grin grin
Am a living testimony

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Forced Her To Bed, Now Afraid Of Losing Her / Advice For Romance Nairalanders / What Do Women Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.