Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

He Left - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left (1825 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Didn't Hv His Time And He Left; Now I Miss Him Badly. Dammytex Whr R U? / He Left Me For Her: Need Your Prayers E Jo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left by Oooops: 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hey Nairalanders...
My ex- went for youth service after which he told me he wasn't interested in our two years relationship anymore. Though hurt, i took it as he made sure there wasn't contact between us. Now a year after, at the end of his service he is begging to come back. His sister and mum are also helping him beg. Am still single as i refused dating any guy since the incident and focused on my career. Though i still love him, but am not sure of wanting to feel that pain again if it arises. What's your take? Biko!!!
Re: He Left by Crocz(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Like she haven't make up her mind already undecided

Note: she said she's "single" o undecided

3 Likes

Re: He Left by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Just forgive the poor guy this time b4 accepting him bck make him promise to marry you
Re: He Left by Ctemi(f): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
@OP, give him second chance&pray about but keep your eyes open,i once bitten twice shy.
Re: He Left by Ctemi(f): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
@OP, give him second chance&pray about it but keep your eyes open,once bitten twice shy.
Re: He Left by Guykhena(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
I think you already know what to do,nothing we drop here is gonna change your mind....

Btw
Female voters(strictly) needed below,(pls don't just view and walk away,contribute)

https://www.nairaland.com/1933089/topical-battle-loverboys-title-want#26856990.
Re: He Left by Yungwhy(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
You should ask yourself if he's not using you as a backup plan... It might be 'cos he found another lady while serving that made him stop dating you. If he's using you as Plan B, then you should have a rethink before considering marrying him

2 Likes

Re: He Left by Pdizzle(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
As Nysc pumpum don finish na.. He's back to where he belongs, but ask those families begging whr they were when he dumped you.
Re: He Left by Oooops: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
Crocz:

I really haven't undecided
Re: He Left by Oooops: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
samflexxy:
Just forgive the poor guy this time b4 accepting him bck make him promise to marry you
Its marriage a solution I think that should be his idea not my suggestion!!! angry
Re: He Left by Oooops: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Yungwhy:
You should ask yourself if he's not using you as a backup plan... It might be 'cos he found another lady while serving that made him stop dating you. If he's using you as Plan B, then you should have a rethink before considering marrying him
Thanks swty, i thought in that line too...
Re: He Left by Oooops: 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ctemi:
@OP, give him second chance&pray about but keep your eyes open,i once bitten twice shy.
Tnx dear
Re: He Left by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
If my bestie were to read this, she'd say: 'His other girlfriend has broken his heart, that's why he is coming back to you'. Truth is, right now, I'm thinking along those lines.

1 Like

Re: He Left by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
Crocz:

hahahahaha. You get sense o.

Well, @Op. If you love someone or something, let it go. If it's yours it will come back, true. But open eyes for 9ja o.
Re: He Left by Freest(m): 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahahaha. You get sense o.

Well, @Op. If you love someone or something, let it go. If it's yours it will come back, true. But open eyes for 9ja o.
Why don't we think like the whites for once
Re: He Left by Freest(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Op grab am back.... Guys aren't easy to come by, afterall he might truely be sorry after making a fool if himself. But before you say yes,
GIVE HIM A DIRTY SLAP
Jst my thot cool
Re: He Left by Freest(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Driven:
If my bestie were to read this, she'd say: 'His other girlfriend has broken his heart, that's why he is coming back to you'. Truth is, right now, I'm thinking along those lines.
Are you kidding me
Re: He Left by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ooops!
Re: He Left by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
Freest:

Why don't we think like the whites for once
why can't the whites think like us for once
Re: He Left by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Freest:

Are you kidding me

No, I'm not kidding you.
Re: He Left by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Freest:
Op grab am back.... Guys aren't easy to come by, afterall he might truely be sorry after making a fool if himself. But before you say yes,
GIVE HIM A DIRTY SLAP
Jst my thot cool

My turn to ask: Are you kidding me?
Re: He Left by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2014
Follow your heart
Re: He Left by Moiking(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
aunty shine your eyes o...
Re: He Left by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Is he working?
Re: He Left by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Don't be in a hurry to make up your mind take as much time you may need do not let him or his family pressure you. Don't pressure yourself as well thinking his coming back is a sign that he is "the one".
His coming back is just that- he came back so you should start by asking him why he is back.

Just because he came back does not mean you should demand marriage from him like men are running out of stock. Sit with yourself,use your mind,body and soul to check if you want this guy in your life and if so what for? Make this all about you not about him its what you want for yourself that counts the most.
Re: He Left by urcutecrush(f): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Are u sure he loves u?
Re: He Left by Mobebi(m): 10:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
NYSC..... breaking relationships since 1973....
Re: He Left by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2014
Oooops:

Its marriage a solution I think that should be his idea not my suggestion!!! angry
I just think him being commited to you won't make him misbehave that way haven't you herd or women that propose to the spouse grin
Re: He Left by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 05, 2014
Oooops:

I just think him being commited to you won't make him misbehave that way haven't you herd of women that propose to the spouse grin
Re: He Left by RiffRaff: 2:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Where were his Sister & Mum when he left?
The girl he left u for has broken his heart.
U will be the worst loser in this world if u take him back cuz no matter what a guy will neva let go of a girl he values.
If it didnt work then what makes u think it will work now?
What was his reason for leaving in d 1st place?
A 2nd chance does not mean he has realized his mistake.. Sumtyms it is just to test how Mumu a girl is.
Even if u give him a 2nd chance, i imagine u stil carry alot of resentment about him leavin, u will always rememba that u were not good enuff, u are the plan B to fall back on.
Anyways sha d decision is all urs, if u feel he has truely changed & he sincerely loves u & wont pull that kinda S:hit again. Give it a shot.
Re: He Left by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 05, 2014
As a guy,don't take him back.

You will end up loosing him again,when he sees another opportunity to bolt away again.

He's using for a rebound.
Re: He Left by otimothy(m): 5:59am On Oct 05, 2014
my dear take it from a guy,he would leave just as he did before now,he is comin back cos there aint no new chick on board as soon as one new babe enta,out the window u go again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Obvious Signs He Is Not Into You! He Doesn't Love You. / Guys honestly! Would you marry a white woman for LOVE? / Romeo N Juliet Or Jack And Rose In Titanic,which Is A Perfect Love Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.