Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99752 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by urcutecrush(f): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
donvidar:

They can found actually...they can be likened to 1 in every 50 men
Oh!really.I will kip dat in mind.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Danhumprey:
Bro,you ain't alone!

One of such girls is on this thread. Forget that she is beautiful and all that. She is not a great chatter. Start a chat with her and you will if you have committed a sin by initiating a conversation with her.
Abeg wetin be her name
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
urcutecrush:

Oh!really.I will kip dat in mind.

The statistics aint true though, just my thoughts anyway
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by IYANGBALI: 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley
you no be person now,you be........king kong grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Odilafta:

Abeg wetin be her name
I won't tell you.tongue

She knows herself!undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
urcutecrush:

Same goes to guyz.most handsome and cute ones don't av anyting upstairs and are so Vain na dem dey snap pics most,they edit pass girls sef.carry list of gf lyk sey na acheivement.mtchheeeeww.d tin dey alwayz annoy me sef.
Are you speaking from experience or you are just trying to twist it to favour you?undecided

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
Danhumprey:
Bro,you ain't alone!

One of such girls is on this thread. Forget that she is beautiful and
all that. She is not a great chatter. Start a chat with her and you will if you have committed a sin by initiating a conversation with her.

You're so judgemental!
I'm guessing 'the girl' you're referring to is the user you called a liar. What do you know about her to conclude the way you did? You think you can judge people based on their posts on a forum?! There goes the 'intelligent' Nigerian guy who wonders whether 80% of us have anything in our brains!

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ngirl1:

You're so judgemental!
I'm guessing 'the girl' you're referring to is the user you called a liar. What do you know about her to conclude the way you did? You think you can judge people based on their posts on a forum?! There goes the 'intelligent' Nigerian guy who wonders whether 80% of us have anything in our brains!
How am I being judgemental? I don't even know that girl I called a liar. I didn't even mean it when I called her a liar. I was just kidding.

Hian! You take everything too serious.

But I still repeat,a greater percentage of naija girls are boring. Like it or hate it. Agree or die.undecided

14 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 11:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ngirl1:

You're so judgemental!
You don't even know the girl I was referring to,yet you jump to conclusion that 'the girl' is the one I called 'Liar'. Now,who is being judgemental?angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Obodo999(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
What about a guy with lots of cash ? grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Danhumprey:
How am I being judgemental? I don't even know that girl I called a liar. I didn't even mean it when I called her a liar. I was just kidding.

Hian! You take everything too serious.

But I still repeat,a greater percentage of naija girls are boring. Like it or hate it. Agree or die.:-/

Agree or die? Huh!
I don't even know what to tell you. I guess rudeness is your thing.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
8.The rich guy

he buys her recharge card,subscribes her BB,takes her on dates at expensive restuarants...
no nigerian girl resists this specie of men,most of them u bash me anyway but who cares

4 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Danhumprey:
You don't even know the girl I was referring to,yet you jump to conclusion that 'the girl' is the one I called 'Liar'. Now,who is being judgemental?angry

Fine, I judged you. I shouldn't have but the fact remains that you judged a user who posted on this topic. Someone you and I know absolutely nothing about! You shouldn't have done that either angry

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 11:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ngirl1:

Fine, I judged you. I shouldn't have but the fact remains that you judged a user who posted on this topic. Someone you and I know absolutely nothing about! You shouldn't have done that either angry
Who did I 'judged'? Tell me! I don't just open my mouth/type a comment anyhow. I reason well before doing that. It's obvious you didn't know 'the girl' I was referring to,yet you jump to the conclusion that I was referring to Begonia who I playfully called 'liar'. I don't know Begonia,nor have I met or chatted with her before. How then could I have jumped into conclusion about her? See your life? I find it difficult being civil with people like you who just into conclusion about something they know little or nothing about.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Danhumprey: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ngirl1:

Agree or die? Huh!
I don't even know what to tell you. I guess rudeness is your thing.
Here you go again. Jumping to conclusion too easily. Smh.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

Who did I 'judged'? Tell me! I don't just open my mouth/type a comment anyhow. I reason well before doing that. It's obvious you didn't know 'the girl' I was referring to,yet you jump to the conclusion that I was referring to Begonia who I playfully called 'liar'. I don't know Begonia,nor have I met or chatted with her before. How then could I have jumped into conclusion about her? See your life? I find it difficult being civil with people like you who just into conclusion about something they know little or nothing about.

When I commented about you being judgemental, I wasn't referring to the 'liar' comment but rather this:

Danhumprey:

One of such girls is on this thread. Forget that she is beautiful and all that. She is not a great chatter. Start a chat with her and you will if you have committed a sin by initiating a conversation with her.

I jumped into the conclusion that you were referring to begonia. I then accepted that I could've been wrong but still insist(ed) that the comment above was uncalled for if you don't personally know the
user you were referring to. Anyway, it's all good. There's no point going back and forth over something like this.
Goodnight smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by kilokeys(m): 5:01am On Oct 05, 2014
i know i have like 5 of these.. why am i still single? grin

maybe i am just too hot to handle

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Zammydagreat(m): 5:07am On Oct 05, 2014
Money is the key.... With Money alone.... Bitches will be trippin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by popson1st: 5:10am On Oct 05, 2014
8. The rich guy..
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Babysho(m): 5:12am On Oct 05, 2014
If u dont fall under the 7 typa guyz..u must b a nerd den...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by udemzyudex(m): 5:13am On Oct 05, 2014
no. 2,3 and 6

I love doing the cocky and funny thing while chatting or talking with girls.. I'm always in control,i love it when i make jest of her and make her laugh at the same time..

If you don't believe,you know what to do grin hit the pm button grin

Meanwhile join me and celebrate cos i'm a yr older today.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Jakeattah(m): 5:15am On Oct 05, 2014
If you don't have any, sorry 4 u
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by MabraO: 5:20am On Oct 05, 2014
Sarimah:
No.6 tho...

Did you just arrive from fantasy island?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by msmon(m): 5:22am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:
Bro,you ain't alone!

I can get the most boring or reserve person to talk.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by tintingz(m): 5:22am On Oct 05, 2014
The all spending guy. undecided
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by DesChyko: 5:22am On Oct 05, 2014
It is possible for a person to have all these traits.
Factually speaking, I think I have all these traits expressed habitually or as an alter ego.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 05, 2014
8. The Moneybag:
He could be an 80 year old billionaire,a polithiefcian or a high ranking member of the social circle. With mansions in banana island (Like Yuzedo) , a high class 40 car garage, some oil blocs, billions in a swiss secret account.
The appeal: he can comfortably bankroll the never ending appetite of the female leech by his side. Added bonus: he dies a few years later leaving her with an inheritance that's more than the budget of some countries angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by contactmorak: 5:26am On Oct 05, 2014
Nice1
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

Give them the number 6th guy and they will bored the hell out of that guy!

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls".
the only time they get interested is when you talk about the five figure bank alert you got or that trip to the chic boutique..
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 5:27am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
The ONLY guy I won't RESIST is someone who has all dis personality together.what am trying to say is dat i will fall head over heels for a guy who is understanding,flexible and can adapt.if a guy understands u veri well he will do all of dis should the need arise.am I making sense?
Yes sister,you are making sense. Just be patient,Jesus is coming soon.. He has all this qualities and more grin

5 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by datguru: 5:36am On Oct 05, 2014
I think I'm the number six
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by liyalla(m): 5:41am On Oct 05, 2014
No. 5 is cool with me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.