Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99952 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by 2kris(m): 7:57am On Oct 05, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
hen I know that y mi sef don advice her say make she go thailand or vietnam for such guys---#lobatan
hahahhahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaahahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahaahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaha na so op make she try front 9ja girls difficult for no many reasons i tell u
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ojialo(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2014
Odilafta:

Abeg wetin be her name
why are you so... interested in her name?
Odilafta:

Abeg wetin be her name
Odilafta:

Abeg wetin be her name
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by kay29000(m): 8:02am On Oct 05, 2014
This looks like a list that would work well in America, not Nigeria. Knock out no. 1 and no. 7, Nigerian girls rarely fall for the romantic guy or the considerate guy. But definitely, the confident guy, the intelligent guy, the artistic guy, foreign guy, and the bad guy always get the girls.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 05, 2014
EternalBeing:
"Remember David? Remember Daniel? Remember Joseph?!" This was the exact voice I head that made me stop chasing girls, now girls chase me. Girls will chase you. You don't need to be a Pastor, Joseph prevented starvation n became a SuperStar. The great Pharao King begged Joseph to marry his extreemly beautiful daughter because Joseph had discovered himself earlier. He knew wasted time can never be regained, so he focused on impacting his generation for GOD. We all have a "Goliat" we must kill to enter into the fulfilment of our Glorious Destiny. Immediately David killed Goliat, over 10,000 ladies started shouting his name, they even composed a song on his name singing on streets. Paul the King, ensured that David marrry his beautiful daughter. Kill your Goliat first, then even Great men, Kings and Presidents would use their daughters to beg you. GOD wants to manifest you not as a Pastor but as a Great man; you could be the one that would make food cheap in Nigeria, you could be the one that's supposed to bring the solution to tribalism in Nigeria, etc... The Books of Roamans says "The world groans, eanestly await the manifestation of Sons of GOD; U n I refusing to kill our Goliats is why Nigeria is still suffering! Your own Goliat could be smoking, drunkeness, lust for girls etc... Kill ur Goliats and beautiful Princesses would knee to you. So help us GOD IJN.
chai oga you must be an MOG that will be loved by the congregation for your unique sense of humourous but impactful sermons not just "pastor"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by jahbiz: 8:04am On Oct 05, 2014
I would have agreed with you if u have added been financially loaded. That's the best magic. It works like magnet.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by 2kris(m): 8:06am On Oct 05, 2014
Asin ba 9ja girls difficult for no reason i dey tell u...imagin i girl wey dey feels u,always want to see u online,loves speaking to u on phone,love seeing u around,never want to see any lady close to u,dont want to hear that u are hungry and so on when u toast her she go tell u say she is not ready for a relationship now .while u dey see other fyn puna dey pass make u come wait untill she is ready oyo for u .......most 9ja girls are so so anoying.and unbelievable can u imagin that a babe wey u dey fall for na just indo mie without egg na wetin dey use..(una code na) its so frustarting and come to think of dey one wey dey like on u wey u no like dey...i just cant understand 9ja girls
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2014
EternalBeing:
"Remember David? Remember Daniel? Remember Joseph?!" This was the exact voice I head that made me stop chasing girls, now girls chase me. Girls will chase you. You don't need to be a Pastor, Joseph prevented starvation n became a SuperStar. The great Pharao King begged Joseph to marry his extreemly beautiful daughter because Joseph had discovered himself earlier. He knew wasted time can never be regained, so he focused on impacting his generation for GOD. We all have a "Goliat" we must kill to enter into the fulfilment of our Glorious Destiny. Immediately David killed Goliat, over 10,000 ladies started shouting his name, they even composed a song on his name singing on streets. Paul the King, ensured that David marrry his beautiful daughter. Kill your Goliat first, then even Great men, Kings and Presidents would use their daughters to beg you. GOD wants to manifest you not as a Pastor but as a Great man; you could be the one that would make food cheap in Nigeria, you could be the one that's supposed to bring the solution to tribalism in Nigeria, etc... The Books of Roamans says "The world groans, eanestly await the manifestation of Sons of GOD; U n I refusing to kill our Goliats is why Nigeria is still suffering! Your own Goliat could be smoking, drunkeness, lust for girls etc... Kill ur Goliats and beautiful Princesses would knee to you. So help us GOD IJN.
TRUTH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by 2kris(m): 8:11am On Oct 05, 2014
Aggrippa:
chai oga you must be an MOG that will be loved by the congregation for your unique sense of humourous but impactful sermons not just "pastor"
dat guy dey go living faith its clear
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by edogho(m): 8:12am On Oct 05, 2014
in other words, d number 7 guy eats d last morsels in d pot. me don't fall in all this categories... and i'm still as charming as i can be. though girls always call me weird and maybe they're tryin to figure out thats y they can't resist moi
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ionsman: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

Give them the number 6th guy and they will bored the hell out of that guy!

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls".
Oh my! A bottle of moet for you....Most naija babes are dead boring it hurts....They hardly ever have anything to say....
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by urcutecrush(f): 8:14am On Oct 05, 2014
2kris:
no......... but u dis girl u greedy ohhh u want all these 7 character for a guy to poses, u want him to understand y u wont kiss her after 2years of u dating him, u want him to understand y u dont want to accept gift from his hands solely because u dont want to pay back,u want him to understand every thing about u eeehhhhhh.....in phyno voice...owebidi ehi fu........for ur mind u want see fyn girl ba..gal it got me laughing there...but babe try make u loosen up
Not things like dat.y won't I kiss him after two yrs of datin.ur funnny.u sef don run go see fine geh bah

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:
Give a Nigerian girl the number 5th guy and they will gladly accept and fall for him. Such guys are so irresistable to them that you wonder if someone has cast a spell on them that make them continuously want to date the Bad Guys.

The number 7th guy is the direct opposite of the number 5th guy. Give that guy to a typical naija girl and she will look at you as if you are an alien from another planet.grin

Give them the 1st guy and they will be like "na candle and flower I wan chop?" Smh.
Like Seriously, You Took This Outta Ma Mouth!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by baddo11(m): 8:17am On Oct 05, 2014
Wat of d cash money dude?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Dexema(m): 8:19am On Oct 05, 2014
No 8. The guy that has money (Even if he's as dumb as sh*t,lacks even the slightest sense of humour,Romantic?(F9),and sure as hell he's in love...with his money and business.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:20am On Oct 05, 2014
noah24:
9inch nd big spender nkor!
Lmao
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by daben1(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2014
Heebucun:

What she should have asked is;Do you have sense.na onli dat question fit ur reply
pokenoser! You're just seeking attention
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:22am On Oct 05, 2014
EternalBeing:
"Do u know how many thousands of beautiful girls from around the world started chasing Ben Carlson after he separated the Siamese twins? Remember David? Remember Daniel? Remember Joseph?!" This was the exact voice I head that made me stop chasing girls, now girls chase me. Girls will chase you. You don't need to be a Pastor, Joseph prevented starvation n became a SuperStar. The great Pharao King begged Joseph to marry his extreemly beautiful daughter because Joseph had discovered himself earlier. He knew wasted time can never be regained, so he focused on impacting his generation for GOD. We all have a "Goliat" we must kill to enter into the fulfilment of our Glorious Destiny. Immediately David killed Goliat, over 10,000 ladies started shouting his name, they even composed a song on his name singing on streets. Paul the King, ensured that David marrry his beautiful daughter. Kill your Goliat first, then even Great men, Kings and Presidents would use their daughters to beg you. GOD wants to manifest you not as a Pastor but as a Great man; you could be the one that would make food cheap in Nigeria, you could be the one that's supposed to bring the solution to tribalism in Nigeria, etc... The Books of Roamans says "The world groans, eanestly await the manifestation of Sons of GOD; U n I refusing to kill our Goliats is why Nigeria is still suffering! Your own Goliat could be smoking, drunkeness, lust for girls etc... Kill ur Goliats and beautiful Princesses would knee to you. So help us GOD IJN.
#WORD!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by iamdotune(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2014
Hmmm i have 2, 5 n 6 cool

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:23am On Oct 05, 2014
What Abt The Pussy Eater? I Mean The Guy Who Suck Em Good!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by tayoxx(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2014
yusufogrin:
una no want six packz again. . .naija babes re just confused creatures
i tire o....dem say 6pacs na so we run go get am. ...now dem dey bring dis...abeg I no do again..I don tire for dem
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Kash007(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2014
urcutecrush:
The ONLY guy I won't RESIST is someone who has all dis personality together.what am trying to say is dat i will fall head over heels for a guy who is understanding,flexible and can adapt.if a guy understands u veri well he will do all of dis should the need arise.do u have sense?
All? You are looking for Jesus. Dont hold your breath.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Kash007(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2014
tayoxx:
i tire o....dem say 6pacs na so we run go get am. ...now dem dey bring dis...abeg I no do again..I don tire for dem
Be getting six pacs when guys with pot-belly are getting married every weekend.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Kash007(m): 8:32am On Oct 05, 2014
EternalBeing:
"Do u know how many thousands of beautiful girls from around the world started chasing Ben Carlson after he separated the Siamese twins? Remember David? Remember Daniel? Remember Joseph?!" This was the exact voice I head that made me stop chasing girls, now girls chase me. Girls will chase you. You don't need to be a Pastor, Joseph prevented starvation n became a SuperStar. The great Pharao King begged Joseph to marry his extreemly beautiful daughter because Joseph had discovered himself earlier. He knew wasted time can never be regained, so he focused on impacting his generation for GOD. We all have a "Goliat" we must kill to enter into the fulfilment of our Glorious Destiny. Immediately David killed Goliat, over 10,000 ladies started shouting his name, they even composed a song on his name singing on streets. Paul the King, ensured that David marrry his beautiful daughter. Kill your Goliat first, then even Great men, Kings and Presidents would use their daughters to beg you. GOD wants to manifest you not as a Pastor but as a Great man; you could be the one that would make food cheap in Nigeria, you could be the one that's supposed to bring the solution to tribalism in Nigeria, etc... The Books of Roamans says "The world groans, eanestly await the manifestation of Sons of GOD; U n I refusing to kill our Goliats is why Nigeria is still suffering! Your own Goliat could be smoking, drunkeness, lust for girls etc... Kill ur Goliats and beautiful Princesses would knee to you. So help us GOD IJN.
This is wisdom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by tayoxx(m): 8:47am On Oct 05, 2014
Kash007:
Be getting six pacs when guys with pot-belly are getting married every weekend.
Lol. not yet time to get married. ....I need to first dagar all the available okpo
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by dammytosh: 8:50am On Oct 05, 2014
The rich guy nko ?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by msmon(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2014
litetias:
You meet a girl that you like, what do you do? Look into her eyes 70% of the time while talking to her. Voila, connection initiated, everything else is easy.

That's the first appeal, that's confident appeal. If she avoid an eye contact, then u hav a very big chance and vice versa.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:

Give them the number 6th guy and they will bored the hell out of that guy!

80% of Naija girls are soooo boring,you will wonder if they really talk at all or have anything in their brain. Majority of those boring girls are the so-called "beautiful and sexy girls".
& vice versa
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by urcutecrush(f): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2014
Danhumprey:
And what have you done about them? Can't you use the 'delete/remove' button?
Of course.I can't do witouth d block button
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by pelumikorede(m): 9:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley
Guess you'll love me then
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 05, 2014

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 05, 2014
Intacta:

Okay, What's wrong with You?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Chigorkizz(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2014
nice point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Girlfriend Reacts After Her Boyfriend Shaved His Beard (Photos) / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.