Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99753 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by lawrsmith(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2014
na full university course be that ooo. what will i calll it? characterlogy of woman attraction with course code: BEHaviour 321.by the time you finish the course, four years done go be that. and at the end of the four years your must fell the course as no single human being will possess the above qualities. you will start writing carry over with new lecturer as the owner of the course.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ademi87(m): 3:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
ademi87:
tunda fire ur cheap mum for u dragging my mom to dis issue...I dnt av any sista nd my mum got married wen women value dere diginity rather dan women of nowadays who gives dere body out to men on financial terms....I might av prerogative to judge anybody but I bliv I av d right to xpress my own opinion which might not count anyways coz its my perception, so why my mom Tori olorunit really shows u r not frm a gud home or ur mum raised u dis way....aaaah haaaa.. IYA ADE na hin u drag come nairaland con dey use as an example?? U get mind?? U no even fear...e pain me enta bone marrow ooo
BANGERLEE1:
Nice but same goes to ur mum nd Sisters sha o,
tunda fire ur cheap mum for u dragging my mom to dis issue...I dnt av any sista nd my mum got married wen women value dere diginity rather dan women of nowadays who gives dere body out to men on financial terms....I might not av prerogative to judge anybody but I bliv I av d right to xpress my own opinion which might not count anyways coz its my perception, so why my mom Tori olorunit really shows u r not frm a gud home or ur mum raised u dis way....aaaah haaaa.. IYA ADE na hin u drag come nairaland con dey use as an example?? U get mind?? U no even fear...e pain me enta bone marrow ooo
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Wisdytech(m): 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
u fall in?
Am always on number 6 (six)
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
ajapz:
i'm a victim... This girl is so beautiful that i can't even let her out of my sight bt extremely boring to be wit
I agree with you bro! If people see me and my Queen together they would imagine all sorts of things am enjoying without knowing am dating a BORE. Why is it like this?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
ademi87:
tunda fire ur cheap mum for u dragging my mom to dis issue...I dnt av any sista nd my mum got married wen women value dere diginity rather dan women of nowadays who gives dere body out to men on financial terms....I might not av prerogative to judge anybody but I bliv I av d right to xpress my own opinion which might not count anyways coz its my perception, so why my mom Tori olorunit really shows u r not frm a gud home or ur mum raised u dis way....aaaah haaaa.. IYA ADE na hin u drag come nairaland con dey use as an example?? U get mind?? U no even fear...e pain me enta bone marrow ooo
Bro I didn't insult your Mother- I was only giving or perhaps letting you know the extent of womanhood.. And thank God u insulted my Mum back-so its all good- u showed how ur Mum taught u to respond to situation like this by doing the same... Thank u nd sorry---Mabinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Godditex:
I agree with you bro! If people see me and my Queen together they would imagine all sorts of things am enjoying without knowing am dating a BORE. Why is it like this?
you know some girls are brought up that way. They won't try nd communicate either romantically or any level with you unless u bring the topic up and even when the topic is up mehn they will always find a way to make it over sharply... Well some girls are 100/100 in being conservative but not boring while some can be boring but outspoken try and figure out which is the girl Problem..but incase its both boredom nd everytin then u are in land of.........intelligent person should fill the Gap... But there are ways u can make tinz interesting with such girls though

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wisdytech:
undecided
Wisdytech:
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ademi87(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Bro I didn't insult your Mother- I was only giving or perhaps letting you know the extent of womanhood.. And thank God u insulted my Mum back-so its all good- u showed how ur Mum taught u to respond to situation like this by doing the same... Thank u nd sorry---Mabinu
I'm too cute to start worrying mysef or avn any fuji aouz of comotion with u on somtin lyk dis...I just dnt appreciate it nd I ll neva take it lightly wen pple mention "MAMA ADE"most especially on social ntwrk if atall u r goin to give an xample y my mom It stil hurts lyk a pain in d ass.......nd my mum didn't teach me dat,I learnt it frm d lyks of u....but aℓℓ d same am cool if u r cool......#COOLEST# wink

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
you know some girls are brought up that way. They won't try nd communicate either romantically or any level with you unless u bring the topic up and even when the topic is up mehn they will always find a way to make it over sharply... Well some girls are 100/100 in being conservative but not boring while some can be boring but outspoken try and figure out which is the girl Problem..but incase its both boredom nd everytin then u are in land of.........intelligent person should fill the Gap... But there are ways u can make tinz interesting with such girls though
I closed her chapter bro!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by SenatorJames(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
@op. But its very hard to find a mature man without any of these traits.

Its like women's criteria are changing as technology is advancing.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ajapz(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2014
Godditex:
my guy, i'm nt sure ur own case reach mine.. u need to see the way guyz and gals they hail me abt ds gal even my own mummy dey beg me nt to leave the gal cos of her beauty bt thats were the whole thing ends "beauty". the rest na minus
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2014
ajapz:
my guy, i'm nt sure ur own case reach mine.. u need to see the way guyz and gals they hail me abt ds gal even my own mummy dey beg me nt to leave the gal cos of her beauty bt thats were the whole thing ends "beauty". the rest na minus
Eno easy bro....! I have to part ways with her to avoid too much talk and waste of time.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ajapz(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
Godditex:
Eno easy bro....! I have to part ways with her to avoid too much talk and waste of time.
exactly... I did d same and it thought me a very good lesson

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
ajapz:
exactly... I did d same and it thought me a very good lesson
great Move..
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by princemucho: 9:11am On Oct 24, 2014
9ja girls! Mtcheeew. E no dey work here, na for Yankee we fit seeam. Money for hand, bag for ground(9ja code label)
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
lawrsmith:
na full university course be that ooo. what will i calll it? characterlogy of woman attraction with course code: BEHaviour 321.by the time you finish the course, four years done go be that. and at the end of the four years your must fell the course as no single human being will possess the above qualities. you will start writing carry over with new lecturer as the owner of the course.
bro have u experience carry over b4?lol.
no offense.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by nwonufestus(m): 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
SenatorJames:
@op. But its very hard to find a mature man without any of these traits.

Its like women's criteria are changing as technology is advancing.
funny u
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
nwonufestus:
hmmmmmmm
you no fit any type abii
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Elvis506(m): 2:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Yea, almost impossible but they exist...am not boasting but am a typical example. Sometimes I used to assume that a curse has been laid on me because of the way they come around me.................so it was just a dream!!! ;DYea, almost impossible but they exist...am not boasting but am a typical example. Sometimes I used to assume that a curse has been laid on me because of the way they come around me.................so it was just a dream!!!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Elvis506(m): 2:01am On Apr 20, 2015
Yea, almost impossible but they exist...am not boasting but am a typical example. Sometimes I used to assume that a curse has been laid on me because of the way they come around me.................so it was just a dream!!! grin
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Elvis506:
Yea, almost impossible but they exist...am not boasting but am a typical example. Sometimes I used to assume that a curse has been laid on me because of the way they come around me.................so it was just a dream!!! grin
continue fooling ursef
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2015
solomonbrown64:
...I am more of "The Artistic Guy".........remember singing Shane ward's breathless. to her...Mehn, she fell lyk a pack of cards......
hmmmm
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Dminister(m): 1:39am On Jan 23, 2016
You know what, just pick from everything written here and you immediately become a perfect player.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by SundayBakare: 10:54pm On May 13, 2017
Visit www.shopsportfolio.com and find whatever you want even guys
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Stocktonmac: 9:57am On Jan 03, 2019
It’s not hard to spot the guys women can’t resist; they seem to take over a room with their presence and know how to woo women with nothing more than a glance. Read my version of 7 Types of Guys Women Can’t Resist

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.