Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (99756 Views)

The Type Of Black Guys Women Like [PHOTO} / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / How To Get Girls In Bed - Girls Will Find It Hard To Resist You After This Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Teespice(f): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sagamite:

Like the God of James Bond. grin grin grin grin grin

cool

na wa for you.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ERCROSS(m): 10:34pm On Oct 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Hmmm tis a mixture of some
U look beautiful in ur new profile pics..
wink
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
ERCROSS:

U look beautiful in ur new profile pics..
wink

Awh haha thats so nice thank you.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by zudozz: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Nigerian woman n others. Nigeria women/girls find this 7 things irresistible'!

1. Money
2. Cash.
3. Dollars/Foreign Currency
4. Owo
5. Ego
6. Kwudi
7. Spending d above!

Shikena! If u disagree with me just dey flaunt ur 6 pack until ur gf meets 1 of this guys that drive exortic cars n spend money like biscuit.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ERCROSS(m): 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh haha thats so nice thank you.
U r welcum..
Dat was ur mum, I guess ?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
ERCROSS:

U r welcum..
Dat was ur mum, I guess ?

Hahah no thats my best friend
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by ERCROSS(m): 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah no thats my best friend
Kk.
Been checking on ur profile for quite a time.
I m crushing on u...
Just felt like telling u..
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
ERCROSS:

Kk.
I m crushing on u...

Oh wow really?

Haha you don't
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by chinkichun: 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
where's THE RICH GUY?
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
*Yawns* na syllabus be this one?

Abegi!

With cash and fame, all these hogwash so-called "traits" "requirements" and bla bla ain't necessary. This ain't industrial age you know.

I don't believe in all this ratass trash up there. More over, I'm beginning to lose taste for Naija gurls anyway.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 06, 2014
And that is why you are still single @ 38. smh grin grin grin grin grin
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2014
I couldn't believe I read this shit. Women are dynamic and spiritually inclined in nature. You can never tell who dey would fall for.

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by semochendo1(m): 6:56am On Oct 06, 2014
Begonia:
No, I don't agree.
I can definitely resist all these guys except maybe number 6 smiley

Can't you be sincere for once? The qualities above are irresistible for ladies my dear, the only way to resist it is when you don't give them attention, for if you do, you will find yourself falling in love like small baby.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2014
I can resist all of them! but the only guy I can't resist is a mysterious guy☺ I'm too curious...so go figure
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2014
BankuTilapia2:

DORO-NONSENSE
To every rule there is an exception—and a fool
ready to demonstrate it. Don't be the one!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:36am On Oct 06, 2014
EMMAUGOH:
I couldn't believe I read this shit. Women are dynamic and spiritually inclined in nature. You can never tell who dey would fall for.
You are pointless for u don't understand my topic- try other home chores if you are thru with ur main work- today is Ojude oba
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2014
Reiyvinn:
*Yawns* na syllabus be this one?

Abegi!

With cash and fame, all these hogwash so-called "traits" "requirements" and bla bla ain't necessary. This ain't industrial age you know.

I don't believe in all this ratass trash up there. More over, I'm beginning to lose taste for Naija gurls anyway.
FOOL---LMAO ugly thing
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:38am On Oct 06, 2014
ERCROSS:

Kk.
I m crushing on u...
Confession AIYE
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2014
zudozz:
Nigerian woman n others. Nigeria woman girls finds this 7 things irresistible'!

1. Money
2. Cash.
3. Dollars/Foreign Currency
4. Owo
5. Ego
6. Kwudi
7. Spending d above!

Shikena! If u disagree with me just dey flaunt ur 6 pack until ur gf meets 1 of this guys that drive exortic cars n spend money like biscuit.
V.DRY- as in DRYYYYY
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2014
Kay17:

Sadly, No statistics is back up the hefty claim.
#Gbagaun

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by handsum92: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
If you get money you are saved from all this stress!!

Dis Your mentality that money's errtin'll lead you into gbeke...peeps like yu refuse to improve, chase d money, no substance,no personality..nutin nutin...and yu'll strt wacky lines like "bebe, I willi take care of you"...d sharp babe gets d message, chops d money, possibly give yu her yansh for a wyl, den runs off to the real husband material with all the qualities above...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by okojude: 7:52am On Oct 06, 2014
You are very correct sir.
Do you wish to give your partner the sex that will keep driving him/her to you?
Do you wish to give your partner a bedroom experience he/she cannever get
anywhere else? Do you wish to become a boss in the bedroom naturally without
the use of energisers? Do you always want him/her to thank you after sex?
Do you always wish to know how to get the baby you have
been tripping for without? Or you wish to sustain your relationship that is facing
some sort of storms? Then click on www.glazinglove.com/love/report It works
wonders much more than charms.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 06, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
You are pointless for u don't understand my topic- try other home chores if you are thru with ur main work- today is Ojude oba
who is beating you? I know ya name.... Mr copy and paste.
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by smudge2079(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2014
ook, next!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by zudozz: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
V.DRY- as in DRYYYYY

U are guilty as Charged!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by popcykaylah(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2014
a typical naija babe is cocerned about how fat your pocket is and what she has to get ...they can smell from a thousand kilometers awAy
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 06, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
FOOL---LMAO ugly thing

huh?! LMFAO "ugly"?!? I'd have asked about where your eyes were but on looking at your d.p, I notice you looked like a scare-crow; no eyes, so I understand.

It's people like you that crawl through Google all day searching for "How to impress a girl" whereas some loaded guy comes along and makes that broke bìtch rich. Get a life bruh!
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by youngprof2n(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2014
Some of the things mentioned in this thread is enough to land you in the FRIEND ZONE city...
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:24am On Oct 06, 2014
EMMAUGOH:
who is beating you? I know ya name.... Mr copy and paste.
Oh thank yu at least I copied something that's relevant what have u copied nd paste in ur life? Fool- LMAO--
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2014
Reiyvinn:

huh?! LMFAO "ugly"?!? I'd have asked about where your eyes were but on looking at your d.p, I notice you looked like a scare-crow; no eyes, so I understand.

It's people like you that crawl through Google all day searching for "How to impress a girl" whereas some loaded guy comes along and makes that broke bìtch rich. Get a life bruh!
Lolz my Dp? Post urz nd mine and make ur gf judge- idiot- u have nothing doing than sneaking around my Dp?? Lolz- find something to do BrODA---nd stop stalking
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2014
youngprof2n:
Some of the things mentioned in this thread is enough to land you in the FRIEND ZONE city...
OKAY
Re: 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Lolz my Dp? Post urz nd mine and make ur gf judge- idiot- u have nothing doing than sneaking around my Dp?? Lolz- find something to do BrODA---nd stop stalking

hahahahaha console yourself bruhda, it's good for your soul grin

so even a scare-crow like you is interested in "battle of the finest" LMAO, goan read your books kid. You're obviously underage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Twin Sisters Because They Can’t Live Without Each Other / The Multi-billion Naira Sex Industry In Lagos And Its Invisible Players / Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.