Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl (5782 Views)

Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / The Agony Of A Nigerian Fat Girl / Confessions Of A Fat Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
bountyhunter:

noooo not fat...big and fit
Fat
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Ok

Shey you will be my girlfriend. Ur husband no go know?
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
assfreak:

Shey you will be my girlfriend. Ur husband no go know?
No I want to be d boyfriend ull be unda me if u agree make we carry go
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by prettyjo(f): 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
I am fat.@ op go and hug a transformer
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

No I want to be d boyfriend ull be unda me if u agree make we carry go

OK, you will be on top but not as boyfriend na.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by MizMyColi(f): 9:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
bountyhunter:

admit it now you're trying to lose weight, aintcha?

She may be trying to loose weight, Yes.
But that's from a position of self love, not self loathing.

Might I also add that, that she wants to loose some pounds doesn't mean she wants be become Miss Skiny _Ass.

SMH for you.

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
assfreak:

OK, you will be on top but not as boyfriend na.
Ok lemme ask my husband first if he s ok with it ayam coming
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Ok lemme ask my husband first if he s ok with it ayam coming

Ayam waiting. Make him accept o
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
assfreak:

Ayam waiting. Make him accept o
I've told him he said on one condition
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

I've told him he said on one condition

What is the condition? smiley
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
assfreak:

What is the condition? smiley
If u can go to sambisa fight shekau nd rescue d chibok gals den am all urs
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

If u can go to sambisa fight shekau nd rescue d chibok gals den am all urs

I know how much you love me now sad
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by bountyhunter: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

She may be trying to loose weight, Yes.
But that's from a position of self love, not self loathing.

Might I also add that, that she wants to loose some pounds doesn't mean she wants be become Miss Skiny _Ass.

SMH for you.
oh come on, not you too... when something gets in the way of you having fun you got to loathe it... so yes i hate fat, yes... it fu .ck ing sucks it sucking fu.cks.
you can be skinny and still have a big behind, kgomotso christopher for example but i like big and fit... its about fitness but if anyone wants to be unhealthy, if thats what make them happy, its their choice entirely
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
assfreak:

I know how much you love me now sad
Haba I love u plenty o lolz u know I wouldn't want anyfin bad to happen to u, oya go to liberia instead
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by bountyhunter: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2014
prettyjo:
I am fat.@ op go and hug a transformer
why you mad?
not insulting you, ma, but try and get in shape...i think you arent happy with your bfp
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by bountyhunter: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
rozzay:

Fat
no no no
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by prettyjo(f): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
bountyhunter:

why you mad?
not insulting you, ma, but try and get in shape...i think you arent happy with your bfp

seeking for notice
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by bountyhunter: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=26867809][/quote]
thats cute
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by prettyjo(f): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
seeking for notice
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
Crazy people all over NL
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by tomiobj(m): 2:32am On Oct 05, 2014
philantoxx:
OP so your a racist.God is watching u oo

rac·ist/ˈrāsəst/
noun
a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
adjective
having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by philantoxx(m): 2:42am On Oct 05, 2014
tomiobj:

rac·ist/ˈrāsəst/
noun
a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.
adjective
having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.
oga tanx 4 your help.but I know d context in which dis was used and I fink OP too understood my comic usage.so tanx once again.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by tomiobj(m): 3:30am On Oct 05, 2014
philantoxx:

oga tanx 4 your help.but I know d context in which dis was used and I fink OP too understood my comic usage.so tanx once again.
. No p
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 05, 2014
rozzay:

Haba I love u plenty o lolz u know I wouldn't want anyfin bad to happen to u, oya go to liberia instead

I am in Liberia na. grin Check my location. So what you say, baby? Anything else you want me to do to win your love?
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Sheikwonder(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2014
philantoxx:
OP so your a racist.God is watching u oo

Do you even know what racism means or are you really that dense?

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by idu1(m): 7:43am On Oct 05, 2014
MrTeymee:
Slim girls rock! Fat girls suck!!
#no oofence tho
#personal view
u mean all those bony girls? I luv chubby girls cos they s chubby.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by keyke(f): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2014
WTF

1 Like

Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by MrTeymee(m): 8:00am On Oct 05, 2014
idu1:
u mean all those bony girls? I luv chubby girls cos they s chubby.
Yes oo I like em bony
cool
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by philantoxx(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2014
Sheikwonder:

Do you even know what racism means or are you really that dense?
hol'up 'Mr I know every word'.I used it in a context to garnish my comic inclinations. so next time u choose to audition your record level stupidity choose another platform.better still Bleep off.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Sheikwonder(m): 9:41am On Oct 05, 2014
philantoxx:

hol'up 'Mr I know every word'.I used it in a context to garnish my comic inclinations. so next time u choose to audition your record level stupidity choose another platform.better still Bleep off.

This could have gone a whole lot better if you had accepted your gaffe for what it was...But as is often the case you chose to waddle in your mire of ignorance and by extension folly...

"garnish my comic inclinations"....you probably picked that line from somewhere without checking the meaning,and who's to blame you? If you think the OP is "racist" for his comments,what's to stop you from thinking you actually know what you are saying?

"Blockhead" doesn't even come close to describe you....

Halfwit.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by philantoxx(m): 11:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Sheikwonder:

This could have gone a whole lot better if you had accepted your gaffe for what it was...But as is often the case you chose to waddle in your mire of ignorance and by extension folly...

"garnish my comic inclinations"....you probably picked that line from somewhere without checking the meaning,and who's to blame you? If you think the OP is "racist" for his comments,what's to stop you from thinking you actually know what you are saying?

"Blockhead" doesn't even come close to describe you....

Halfwit.
gosshhh!!just discovered your a yaba left escapee.next time try and take all your medications before u attempt grasping for fresh air with sane men.ooppss..my bad for assuming yur sane 4rm d onset.
Re: 9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
assfreak:

I am in Liberia na. grin Check my location. So what you say, baby? Anything else you want me to do to win your love?
Hehehhehehe ok den, u shuld take d next flight to nigeria so we can start( dats if dem open border for u. Lolz)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats That Tribe Everyone Erroneously Thinks You Are From / Advice Me On How I Can Penetrate My Virgin Wife / This Is The Video And Pic Of Lady That Was Use By Yahoo's Guys In Ajah.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.