Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,329 members, 7,867,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel (1231 Views)

Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda / Help!!! She Is Pregnant 4 D 1st Time After 8yrs Of Marriage 4 Anoda Man / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by cheyi(m): 7:02pm On Nov 08, 2008
U MET UR MOTHER IN LAW WITH ANODA MAN COMING OUT OF A HOTEL WHILE U RE WALKING INTO D SAME HOTEL WIT ANODA BABE OR MAN, WAT DO U DO?
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2008
Advise her to use protection
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by arramyjay: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2008
I will do absolutely nothing.It is not my place to interfer
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by chika98: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2008
ibkaye:

Advise her to use protection

Classic! grin grin
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by cheyi(m): 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2008
@ibkaye
u r funny.why wld u say dat.she has already done it wit d man n dy r comin out.
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by biolabee(m): 10:11pm On Nov 09, 2008
Q1 Is the husband still alive

Yes: Sad, and watch the drama
No: Be Amused, She's lonely,

Both cases , dodge and if not possible greet and move on
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by igwe11(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2008
nollywood
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by MrCrackles(m): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2008
I would ask them if they want to come back in and have group sex!
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2008
I will walk up to her and blackmail her for my bride pirce and marriage expenses. grin
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by Nobody: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2008
Okija_juju:

I will walk up to her and blackmail her for my bride pirce and marriage expenses. grin

Nothing more lipsrsealed
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by chamotex(m): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2008
Just beccause they were coming out of a hotel room doesn't mean anything.

Maybe there were having a prayer session? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by KarmaMod(f): 10:40pm On Nov 09, 2008
Okija_juju:

How can he when he's also cheating on her daughter?

They both in a quandary
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by Morenike3(f): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2008
@post
both of them are messed up. They might as well Bleep each other. stupid people undecided
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by bigboyslim(m): 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2008
Just approach her and tell her, you scratch my back, i'll scratch yours. She'll understand perfectly that what happened at the hotel stays in the hotel.

Good in-laws dont kiss and tell.
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by biolabee(m): 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2008
KarmaMod:

They both in a quandary

nice one karma, the question is not clear on what i was doin inthe hotel
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by TOYOSI20(f): 3:13am On Nov 10, 2008
chamotex:

Just beccause they were coming out of a hotel room doesn't mean anything.

Maybe there were having a prayer session? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. . . . or possibly a "business meeting" undecided
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by olaremint(m): 4:15am On Nov 10, 2008
@poster, you guyz have something in common,make the most out of your relationship and be best of pals.
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 9:19am On Nov 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

They both in a quandary

I was there on business or for a confrence or something. I have no dates and infact my wife is on her way there.

I will definitely seize the opportuinity to recoup my marriage expenses, especially if they charged me too much.
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by Ben13: 9:59am On Nov 10, 2008
@poster

u talking out of experience?
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by sexyLeamon(f): 11:19am On Nov 10, 2008
that is her personal life I had better keep quiet
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by kanayo74(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2008
i will tell her its a small world that we all have no where to hide
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by Nautillus(m): 2:12pm On Nov 10, 2008
what were you too looking for in a Motel anyway? ? ? ?
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by KarmaMod(f): 4:06pm On Nov 10, 2008
I was there on business or for a confrence or something. I have no dates and infact my wife is on her way there.

Did you happen to miss the part of "him walking out with another babe"?

conference ko, cult ni
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by chamotex(m): 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Lol. . . . or possibly a "business meeting" undecided

or she just like to socialize and meet new people undecided undecided
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by blackgucci(m): 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2008
one day your wife will, sorry lil baby is bound to be mama
kanayo74:

i will tell her its a small world that we all have no where to hide

i like that
hahahahahahaha
Re: Met Mother In Law With Anoda Man In A Hotel by Okijajuju1(m): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2008
KarmaMod:

Did you happen to miss the part of "him walking out with another babe"?

conference ko, cult ni

My bad. I actually didnt!!  grin

Well! No long thing. Just say Hi! and carry on.

(1) (Reply)

Men Or Women Who Is To Be Blame / Naija / How Do I Break Up Wit Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.