Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,294 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (52054 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by remsly: 10:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Such gals are hard to see now especially I'm 9ja our gals eye dey red 4 money matter. grin
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by rhymz(m): 10:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Hahahahah.... I am going to go with Chris Rock on this one, a woman can spend her money on a man but only for a while, if she does it for long, she begins to feel like she is being exploited. It is just not in her psyche to be a provider for that long in a relationship.... Nothing dries up the p"$$y quicker than money coming out past the p$$y from her pocket to pay bills for a guy.... Lol.... Like there is a signal that goes to the p$$y that tells it that the guy is not worth getting wet for... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by pseudonomer: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:

Why are there no broke girls toooo... Is it only guys that carry that term 'broke'

No broke girls... We call it "I never chop girls"

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Lilphillips(m): 10:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Yes they exist, i'm a living witness cos i have one now
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by remsly: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Such gals are hard to see now especially In 9ja our gals eye dey red 4 money matter. grin
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by adewasco19(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Haha yeah of course
I disagree with u breezy...not in this country.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by adewasco19(m): 10:33am On Oct 07, 2014
They don't exist anymore.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Kjking(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2014
skyladon22:
yes we do spend
lai lai... not in nija
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by victor4denedo: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Ladies spends money on men they have special interest on.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by josite: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2014
im yet to get a reply.it is 2 hours now.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by remsly: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Prove me wrong madam. All our girls want now is a guy that can spend on them. I stand corrected if I am wrong but for me l'm yet to see the girl that would spend on me so.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by xnationblog(m): 10:38am On Oct 07, 2014
OMG….. this is so raw, Rhianna goes totally naked 18+ http://www.xnationblog.com/2014/09/omg-this-is-so-raw-rhianna-goes-totally-naked-18/
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Emmalot121(m): 10:39am On Oct 07, 2014
skyladon22:
yes we do spend
remsly:
Such gals are hard to see now especially In 9ja our gals eye dey red 4 money matter. grin
They scarcely exist!

Spending money on a girl is like throwing money into the gutters. sad
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by emmansy(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2014
I have met about 2 to 3 of such gals, 2 of them are normal relationship, 1 other is just a fling... They never cease to amaze me back then in skl days....
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Kjking(m): 10:43am On Oct 07, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
yeah,I Exist-nothing gives me greater joy than seeing my man smile. T-shirts,polos,perfumes....
tah!!!!!!!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by HARDDON: 10:43am On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
yes its only guys

Like huh?

There are more broke gurls than there are ants in this universe . and just to keep up, they borrow their friend's shoes, cloths , earrings , bags, jewelries , cars , human hairs .... To mention but a tiny few.
They sip garri @ home and come forming tongue twisting when ordering stuffs @ fast fud( when guys take em out) angry angry embarassed

@ op, have u ever seen where an herbalist gave arms? Or the sun shine @ night?

99% of gurls r herbalists when it comes to releasing their own duh.

D guy's money is for everybody,theirs is theirs alone! Only heavens knw what they do with their money. We still make their hairs,fix their nails,take em shopping et all.

Lil wonder very few of em are wealthy in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Lincoln94(m): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:

@Tymax Hey! angry

@cc thanks for that vote of confidence joor.
I wonder why many guys see spending money on a girl's part as such a big deal.

One's left to wonder exactly what kind of girls they've been coming across.

Lemmee share a scenario - this happened Yday.

So, there's this guy, who works for one of the top companies in our line of work.
I met him last week and sold a few wristwatches to him.

So he called me up yday to request for more. One thing led to another and somehow, the issue of my tribe geographical location came up. I put forth a sound argument on why we should never judge people based on tribe, but as individuals, how this whole tribe issue might have been as a result of conditioning e.t.c.

He was amazed at my level of intelligence and wanted to talk more with me. But he was low on airtime at the time. He requested that I call him back, the manner in which he said it clearly showed that he wasn't expecting me to.

So I ended the call and called back, we spoke for Good 15 minutes.
I could have lasted longer on the call, but I just wasn't finding the discussion as stimulating enough.

He called back though and he started confessing how he never knew I was that kinda person, appearance wise et al. He asked my age and when I told him, he let out a scream and was like "Your reasoning gives you off as a thirty sumtin"

I was like, thank God it's my reasoning, not my appearance grin grin

What's my point here?
Enough of these ladies bashing topics.
Enough of these destructive criticisms.

There are few ladies out there who are worth celebrating.
Let's take out time and appreciate them, you never know how far reaching that might turn out.
Let's not keep throwing out the child with the bath water.

Thanks for your time.
Happy Holidays smiley
hmmmmm look at this one....she just spent 15 mins only and is yabbing abi u never see guy wey dey talk 3hrs ..am sure d guy call lasted for 45mins and d airtime u used was sent to u....
so person no go hear cos say u nade 15 mins call....hmmmmmm...anyway no hope for ur side
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ShirelleBaby: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2014
Kjking:
tah!!!!!!!
hahahahaha-gi kwa TAH
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Kjking(m): 10:47am On Oct 07, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
hahahahaha-gi kwa TAH
meaning
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by niggereyez(f): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2014
on my birthday last year. .. I and hubby needed to go take studio photo shots.. and I got him a new pair of Paul Smith's suit just for that. . I use any available opportunity to appreciate him... cos he does same to me..
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by daveP(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2014
AfricanApple:
there are lotta girls out there who would love to spend on their bf, but they know if they do, u guys will begin to look down on them and will think they want to track u down with d spendings. as I small reach like dis I know wetin I don do for guys, not bragging thou
hmm. Nt all actually. Thats why i love statistics to make a point. (emphasis on 'Nt all') smiley
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by darlingnuel(m): 10:51am On Oct 07, 2014
They 'existed' (until about a decade ago grin)... Why? They have grown 'wiser': even the ones that earn more than a guy would still opt to 'obtain' him... Well, it's their entitlement, as their popular anthem and vain/selfish supposition asserts!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ShirelleBaby: 10:53am On Oct 07, 2014
efula nkitine jurtuiopodi
Kjking:
meaning
figure it outcheesy
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Izzyizzie(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2014
Wat is it 'bout d issue of BFs and GFs, ya'll should do wat is right 4 ur r/ship...
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Kjking(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2014
ShirelleBaby:
efula nkitine jurtuiopodifigure it outcheesy
i resemble pigin dictionary
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by luckybaddest(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2014
Mostly especially those girls are with cool guys, not for my type wey I go take it for granted
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by topemirates(m): 11:01am On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Haha yeah of course

Oya hook me up wiv one jor lol
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ehisdan(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2014
yes they exist but be kind to know what dey spend on u is from what dey got from ur rivals, counterpats and even from suger dads which u will never in life knw of.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by cozy7(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:
She said to me;
take this N20,000 for your up keep. Take this T-Shirt, i bought it at the mall yesterday, it worth N7,500.
Well, i don't have much oh but I also bought you a phone (iphone 6) since you don't have a phone since two weeks now. Pls, don't reject it. Well, i also bought you N2,500 Mtn recharge card for your subscription and N1,00 Airtime for calls.
You celebrated your birthday some days back, so take that this Parcel. I opened the parcel and found "Boxers, Sneakers, Gucci Belt, NY face cap, Rolex watch, singlets and Frame". Lastly, she told me; pls get ready i'm taking you out to a cinema to watch a movie. Take this N5,000 for our tickets. Pretend as if u're the one taking me out. Don't reject my offer!
My question is,
DO SUCH GIRLS EXIST......
THEY EXIST ONLY IF SHES SPENDING FROM D GUY'S CREDIT CARD
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by misshoree(f): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2014
When a girl is truly in love,she does anything to satisfy the one she loves.Girls like that still exist oo

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 07, 2014
godofwar666:
no you didn't we are just having fun

Hahah Okays
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ayoyemi10(f): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2014
They many ladies who do it for the guy they love[b][/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Reasons Why Men Should Stop Patronizing Prostitutes(oloshos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.