Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? (52066 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ugeezee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
YES, they exisist only in dreams caused by strong malaria and typhod.

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by MissAma(f): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
I used to exist like this with my EX,spent awhole lot on him...yet he realy didn't deserve it.He didn't appreciate me whatsoever,so I plan to be totally different with my NEXT!(Although its in my nature to give,so it might be hard to stop but I would try).definately!
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by STENON(f): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yes.....Its not a big deal to do that for some men. Bt it's not everybody that worths that.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
lie from the pit of hell.
Last Bullet
Nija girls are now naturally stingy to the extent that their stingyness get them carried away to remember that there's nothing too much to spend on their guy.

Ehm. Well I'm Nigerian and I don't think I have any of those characteristics mentioned. Hmm try expanding your area of females you meet?
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by silversonuc(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wizpa:

Why are there no broke girls toooo... Is it only guys that carry that term 'broke'

its a Nigerian tin bro, we cant fight d trend
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by cooljoe(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha sigh. Well I'm Nigerian and I buy my boyfriend stuff. I really don't see the big deal
can I b ur boifrnd pls
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ehm. Well I'm Nigerian and I don't think I have any of those characteristics mentioned. Hmm try expanding your area of females you meet?
Adon expand am reach America.
African girls, especially Nigerians still believe they dont v to spend much on their guy.
Maybe you are diff sha
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by silversonuc(m): 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
kay29000:
I had this friend back in the day whose girlfriend liked to always take us out drinking. Not like we were broke guys or anything, but back then as students there were times you wouldn't have much disposable cash, and the girl seemed to always have money. Besides, she enjoyed doing it, so it wasn't like my friend was begging her to do so.

And there was this girl I dated back in school that I had an interesting experience with. We had just started dating, and I came over to see her at her hostel. She took longer than usual, when she came down, she was holding this lovely arabian scarf. She apologized for coming late, and explained a man had come to their hostel to sell the scarfs and had stopped to get one. I said i'd like to get one for my sister, and so we went in search for the guy but didn't find him. The next day when I came around I saw her with another beautiful scarf. She said she said she had seen the man after I left and decided to go ahead and pay for the scarf. When I brought out my wallet to pay her back, she hit my hand and said not to worry. Eventhough the scarf was just 1k, it was a shock to me. Girls like that are rare.

bros no vex ooo, so na 1k scarf get all dis loooong testimony, hiiiian of a truth uv bn plagued with broke nd stingy gals all dis while, no vex ooo@shines teeth@

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
skyladon22:
yes we do spend
Thats very nice... She admits to the african enthical question.... Ps: am single*wink*
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by silversonuc(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
MYAs2011:
Generous ladies that are ready to carry me to lime light ,here is my number 08123163293..... My pix attached below lol.....my BlackBerry Pin 7E0FEF11....holla

bros u r a serious comedian
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kay29000(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
silversonuc:

bros no vex ooo, so na 1k scarf get all dis loooong testimony, hiiiian of a truth uv bn plagued with broke nd stingy gals all dis while, no vex ooo@shines teeth@

Dude, it wasnt about the amount but the gesture. Besides, I'm talking about 12 years ago.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by silversonuc(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
firstEVA:
yes, its actually a thing of pride.

if its a tin of pride only wen he spends on u nd its not fun spending on him, hw den r u gan stand behind ya husband shld tins get shaky at a point, Nigerian men are in trouble
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
finditng:

Oh no!....I have been dating the wrong girls so far o...lmao

Lol don't worry the right girl is there somewhere
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
cooljoe:
can I b ur boifrnd pls

Lol *rolls eyes* boo thang
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
kay29000:
I had this friend back in the day whose girlfriend liked to always take us out drinking. Not like we were broke guys or anything, but back then as students there were times you wouldn't have much disposable cash, and the girl seemed to always have money. Besides, she enjoyed doing it, so it wasn't like my friend was begging her to do so.

And there was this girl I dated back in school that I had an interesting experience with. We had just started dating, and I came over to see her at her hostel. She took longer than usual, when she came down, she was holding this lovely arabian scarf. She apologized for coming late, and explained a man had come to their hostel to sell the scarfs and had stopped to get one. I said i'd like to get one for my sister, and so we went in search for the guy but didn't find him. The next day when I came around I saw her with another beautiful scarf. She said she said she had seen the man after I left and decided to go ahead and pay for the scarf. When I brought out my wallet to pay her back, she hit my hand and said not to worry. Eventhough the scarf was just 1k, it was a shock to me. Girls like that are rare.
Being 'broke' or outrightly 'poor' is a phucked up disease ohhh....
I read dis comment and baffled on 'just 1k'.... Being precise in a sarcatic way(myt b unintentional tho) isnt too good.
OkikiOluwa1:
Adon expand am reach America.
African girls, especially Nigerians still believe they dont v to spend much on their guy.
Maybe you are diff sha

Hmm well it's kinda unfair to judge by race... Maybe because I haven't lived in nigeria...
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by cooljoe(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol *rolls eyes* boo thang
wats al dat
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
cooljoe:
wats al dat

You want me to get some juju beating yeah
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm well it's kinda unfair to judge by race... Maybe because I haven't lived in nigeria...
I v lived in Nigeria & other parts of the world.
Any Nija gal that allow poverty to enter her brain is likely to behave that way
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by silversonuc(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tymax:

Story. So you just want to show us that you can call a guy for what? 15 minutes? I hope your readers realize that the guy was in fact acustomer who had previously bought wristwatches from you. Do you realize that your highly touted 15 minutes is actually nothing compared to the price of those goods?

Madam, talk another tin abeg! angry

My theory still holds. Ladies are "benevolent" only when a guy has done (or will do) exponentially more.
nd to tink dat call cost less dan 150box bro, SMH
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by ArtanK(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
When people value the relationship, simple things like money and who's spending on what becomes irrelevant. My girl bought me a Diesel watch for Eid El-Adha and I know she won't hold it against me if I don't buy her a gift special gift for Christmas (not that I'm planning to disappoint her grin ).

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kay29000(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gbadegesin19:

Being 'broke' or outrightly 'poor' is a phucked up disease ohhh....
I read dis comment and baffled on 'just 1k'.... Being precise in a sarcatic way(myt b unintentional tho) isnt too good.

Sorry, can you be a little clearer, I don't understand you.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by silversonuc(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
kay29000:

Dude, it wasnt about the amount but the gesture. Besides, I'm talking about 12 years ago.

appologies bro, 1k 12 yrs ago frm a Nigerian gal deserves some applause

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by chijokz(m): 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yes, they do exist. But I believe there should be a balance on how n who spends money in a relationship. It shouldn't always be one-sided, which is what I've been trying to explain to my current babe.
It's always "Chijokz, I need money to do my hair" "Chijokz, I need to buy iPhone 6", "Chijokz, when r u taking me shopping?", "Chijokz, when r u taking me to Dubai?
WTF.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by silversonuc(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Frankenstein:
Pure rubbish! Because you called a guy for 15 minutes once, that means you've spent on him and makes you worth celebrating?
Haar! One random guy gave you compliments probably because he wants to get into your pants; you now took it up and decided to flatter yourself indirectly here on Nairaland.
lmao, bros u bad oooo, easy na, dat gettin into pant part got me laffin hard, tins niggas do for kpekus
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by forkadict(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
tobechi20:
They spend their time

and their pusssssies
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
kay29000:

Sorry, can you be a little clearer, I don't understand you.
It might still b a little bit confusing oh. I baffled @ the way '1k' was quietly under-estimated. Shook might be present but quantity might over-shadow after much unuseful logic.
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:

I v lived in Nigeria & other parts of the world.
Any Nija gal that allow poverty to enter her brain is likely to behave that way

Well I'm not infested with poverty. We thank God.
I don't see the big deal only pisses me off when the fella starts getting all egoistic
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by kandiikane(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yep
Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Orikinla(m): 4:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
She gave me three bottles of expensive wine.

Re: Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? by Foxie: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
neoapocalypse:

It's not a competition but it's a two way street , if one side is doing all the heavy spending don't you think it's a bit odd. I'm not saying while you are about to spend on her she should also have her own cash to spend on you at the same time , no be market una dey buy , but over time if the man has been doing the heavy spending and she has hardly spent on him save for a few boxers and a couple of shirts then he has to reevaluate his relationship with her. Every six months let him bring out his calculator and add up all he has spent on her and also add up all she has spent on him ( including recharge cards and the occasional eat outs ) , if she has only spent a fraction of what he has spent on her then he's on a long thing. If in a period of six months he has spent about 200k on her and she has only spent about 5k on him he needs to take a hike , if a man has spent that much he deserves at least 60% of that sum back. The only exception to this rule is if she earns way much lower than him , he can be of help until she gets a good job or her income increases , this is also a two way street and the lady should be prepared to help her man out by spending on him if he doesn't have a good job.
This is however different in marriage as a man should be ready to pay all the bills for his family regardless of what the wife makes but she should be ready to help him if his obligations are too much without expecting a refund. I have heard of cases where a wife will lend money to the husband for household expenses when he doesn't have and collect it back as soon as he collects his next salary. There was a case a young man posted on Nairaland a few years back where the fiancée wanted to lend him money to do their wedding ( not his wedding o but theirs ) after the man had just cleared out his account to secure an accommodation for then to the tune of about a million and half naira because the landlord gave him a quit notice from his former apartment. The lady insisted he pay back as soon as he collects his salary because to her a real man takes care of all the bills ( and she could afford it ). Some ladies are just too stingy and can't afford to dote on a man she calls her own.
I want a wife who will be a helper and supporter and not one who will be a dependent and baby machine.
What if the reverse is the case?I mean if its the lady thay spends more?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married / The 2016 Wooing Challenge [female Edition] *selection Thread*