Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! (1212 Views)

Counseling And The Power Of Prayer / Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! / A Christian Brother Needs Your Counseling On Work Relocation. Very Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by femicyrus(m): 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
As a young zealous brother for christ, I moved to another branch of my church because of it closeness to my house so as to be more committed. The pastor is very vibrant and full of gymnastics on the alter with dangerous prayer points and the likes. In no time I became very close to the pastor not bcause I wanted to be close but because of my level of committment which I was just doing for God without any reservation. Then I introduced a Sis. I intend to marry to him for counseling. About the lady, she is pretty and also works in the same organisation with me. She grew up being a wayward girl with a horrible past but latter rededicated her life to christ and became churchy as we met but attend a different church from mine. So, the counseling began. At first pastor restricted my contact with the Sis and I have to relate with her through pastor. I thought we would get married before 6 months but somehow pastor was delaying it for close to two years. He became unnecessarily close to the Sis. That they now go out together more than normal. They will be out of town for 2-3 day While pastor's wife and children will be at home with believe that they went for prayer on the mount without my knowlegde on several occassion. It was difficult to suspect pastor of adultery because he is always very active on the alter. The attitude of the Sis began to change towards me as she now became rude and proud towards me........ To be continued.
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by whirlwind7(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
There's nothing new about this. Just forget the lady and move on. Will even advice you to change your place of worship. You need not be told that most of today's so called "men of god" are nothing but scam artists.
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by MANGAM(m): 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
"Pastors are scam artist". Well said
whirlwind7:
There's nothing new about this. Just forget the lady and move on. Will even advice you to change your place of worship. You need not be told that most of today's so called "men of god" are nothing but scam artists.
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by Brijet(f): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
Dear brother,i will advise u 2 move on,nd be more steadfast in the Lord,He will surely give u ur missing rib
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by femicyrus(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2014
Thanks for your comments so far. I had to fix some thing earlier but I will continu now.
I do not intend to mention any name but permit me to say the church in question is RCCG maybe this story could get to the G.O somehow so as to caution the excesses of the pastors and also remove bad eggs.

My pastor bought blackberry for her while parish mummy uses a small techno phone. He finally opened the line of communication btw us but whasoever I discussed with her she records and sends to pastor. Even when I am talking, she is busy typing communicating with pastor and I dear not complain abt anything pastor is already aware. I was nominated the second time as the best worker for the year but my pastor opposed it as he had already started victimising me in the church always looking for my fault to paint me bad before church minister but all proved abortive to the extent that one of the ministers called and told me to be careful as the pastor is all out for me to make mistake so as to nail me and that he had failed on two occasions because God raised a voice in my defence on both occassion but may not be lucky the 3rd time. The relationship btw my pastor and the Sis grew stronger while I am now the 3rd party intruder.
One day, the Sis sent me an sms that she is quiting the relationship. I told that same minister the development but not the pastor since it was his plan and she said something I can't really remember now but no one dear face the pastor. I refused to be disturted by the issue so I went on with all my normal duties in church without slacking but my pastor was dissapointed I am still active. Then began to preach against me all the time since he is the one in charge yet I refuse to shake because I know the God I serve. Then I will greet my pastor he will not answer me and I count it all joy that I am being persecuted by a pastor of rccg. Finally he called th Sis to appear before the marriage committee of the church while I am present to announce that she is no longer ineterested in a relationship with me so as to make it official maybe I will be saddened by it but instead I was rejoicing and we were prayed out of courtship and I rose to my feet with a dancing step of deliverance as I also concluded to leave the church the same day to fellowship elsewhere. But to my supprise, the Sis began to weep uncontrollably in the church premises which uptil now I don't know why.

Now the judgement of God on the matter began
1. I met a decent Sis 4days later while driving home on my way back from office. Without any exageration, she is 6 times better than the former Sis in terms of salvation, status and character. Today we are happily married 7months after.
2. The Sis uptil now is not married but sometimes people that know the story do tell me they saw her with the pastor alone in his car going out.
3. The pastor was tranfered out of the church to a bigger parish where he will be under many senior pastors.
In conclusion, God is a rigtheous judge and will always fight for his own

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by PastorOluT(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
I have read this story somewhere bt can't remember now?
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by femicyrus(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2014
PastorOluT:
I have read this story somewhere bt can't remember now?

if you have read this story before then something is really wrong in rccg because this is the first time I am sharing it on social media and that means someone had once had a similar experience.
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by emmyskies(m): 9:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
I thank GOD for you. It's a good thing you look up to GOD, you looked beyond the gathering of the brethren you attend. Good. Sure GOD protects His own:

"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him." (2 Chronicles 16:9)

I dunno why the evil ones are trying or have already entered RCCG and Assemblies. I pray GOD help His saints there and withold their knees from falling, He should uphold them till the very end.

Deeper Life, watchman catholic charismatic, assemblies and RCCG. GOD help His saints.

GOD bless you op, remain focus
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by tpia1: 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
No five?

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by tpia1: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Brijet:
Dear brother,i will advise u 2 move on,nd be more steadfast in the Lord,He will surely give u ur missing rib

I wonder o.

He likes the drama i guess.

With how women are plenty and most are looking for husbands, he'd still be putting himself through all this wahala?
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by PastorOluT(m): 9:44pm On Oct 05, 2014
femicyrus:

if you have read this story before then something is really wrong in rccg because this is the first time I am sharing it on social media and that means someone had once had a similar experience.

Same story, bt the problem isn't just with the church (irrespective of the name 'cos it happen in any n everyone of them) bt people who are yet to encounter Christ parading herself as pastors.
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by femicyrus(m): 10:09pm On Oct 05, 2014
tpia1:
No five?

I derive no joy in posting the woes of the two of then in details because I am not the one that jugde them. I would av listed more or even investigate them to obtain information more but I av been justified and satisfied without a fight back which is the lession I want us to learn
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by femicyrus(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
PastorOluT:

Same story, bt the problem isn't just with the church (irrespective of the name 'cos it happen in any n everyone of them) bt people who are yet to encounter Christ parading herself as pastors.

Yet to encounter christ and he became a parish pastor, laying hands on people anointing them, mistering with such passion etc?
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by femicyrus(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
Thanks
emmyskies:
I thank GOD for you. It's a good thing you look up to GOD, you looked beyond the gathering of the brethren you attend. Good. Sure GOD protects His own:

"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him." (2 Chronicles 16:9)

I dunno why the evil ones are trying or have already entered RCCG and Assemblies. I pray GOD help His saints there and withold their knees from falling, He should uphold them till the very end.

Deeper Life, watchman catholic charismatic, assemblies and RCCG. GOD help His saints.

GOD bless you op, remain focus
Re: Pastor's Marriage Counseling Indeed! by PastorOluT(m): 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2014
femicyrus:

Yet to encounter christ and he became a parish pastor, laying hands on people anointing them, mistering with such passion etc?

The reason everyone should have personal relationship with God that they might nt be tossed here n there with every wind of doctrine.

Even the approach of counseling was wrong from onset n any mature xtian would have detected sooner. U are also at fault for being gullible n exposed the lady to wolf (though she was weak), anyways u still have something good going for u.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Are Birthday Celebrations Christian? / What A Creationist Claims Happened To Airasia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.