Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,504 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (59225 Views)

Funny Events That Take Place In Night Classes In Universities / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus. / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by eledacedar(f): 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
foxyac3:

That place Dark too ni Lol

It was always dark as at 2001 when I grad. I hear things have changed there these days
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by eledacedar(f): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Aijalon:

And tha must be one of these LASU,ABSU,KWASU......Hehehe(State SquL THo.........#Rep Better By Far! tongue

Some years back, even better by far wasnt very safe for night classes o. I remember when bash was killed around block 7 in broad daylight. Na MOPOL patrol dey give some pple liver to enta class for night o.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
eledacedar:

It was always dark as at 2005 when I grad. I hear things have changed there these days

People have their way lol...
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by eledacedar(f): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Tunadez:
All these people you just mentioned can all be found in just one night in unilorin (LT1-LT4), SLT, SKYWAY. I saw alot during my sujourn in that school

Seems this thread is full of UNILORIN students/ex students.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by dandydaniels(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Abraham2013:

No be small oven, I normally stay close to d door or window make small small fresh air dey touch me. Funny enough I neva did nite class @ saint peters all tru mu 1st year in nsukka.

I'm guessing u r in one d medical line...u folks are missing a lot down here...and saint peters offers a certain kind of protection u know
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by dandydaniels(m): 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
boombay:

sorry dude... wahz "odes"?

wah does it mean?undecided

stupid
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by boombay(m): 12:02am On Oct 08, 2014
dandydaniels:

i'm stupid

i seeundecided
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Abraham2013(m): 1:24am On Oct 08, 2014
dandydaniels:

I'm guessing u r in one d medical line...u folks are missing a lot down here...and saint peters offers a certain kind of protection u know
Yea am in medical line.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by cestmoiparadign: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
boombay:
Ion know any of this things because i schooled in franceundecided
shocked shocked shocked...france ko, cotonou ni
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by hkidola00(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
foxyac3:
6. Those idiots that will try to take advantage of slightest disruption in power supply just to obtain ur gadget and leave ur charger for u. We caught one girl like that one day like dah.
7. Hahaha, The new love birds that turn night class to adventurous date.. U'll see them in every dark conner.
8. The ones that got tired of sleeping in their hostel.. A guy was snoring with vibration like that, we thought it was generator o.
9. The coffee guy, energy drink, bitter kola.

10. The musical Dj.
More to come.....

I'm a victim of many here o.... We dey fwenshen up go Night class ni o. ... UNILORIN folks "skyway things"
greeaaat unilorite.as in i dey feel u
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
hkidola00:
greeaaat unilorite.as in i dey feel u

I double zoom u
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Deapexboy:
Shyb na wen u dy hostel u go dy go night class...mehn una neva see sumtin...sum night class na S3X class...#eye witness#
Vry true, @ unilag lagoon front is d happening place lol
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by hkidola00(m): 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
foxyac3:

I double zoom u
wat dpt are u
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Deapexboy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Vry true, @ unilag lagoon front is d happening place lol

do u knw evry body av an angel guiding him/her...jst imagine say d angel jst dy do em work(guiding u @ night make devil knw see u eye)...u kum dy s3x!..wetin u expect d angel to go tel God?...diaris God
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by newslife: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
Op it seems like u belong to the lookers
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
hkidola00:
wat dpt are u

Acc
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 09, 2014
eledacedar:

Way back 2002, there used to be a buka behind new SLT. Night life dey sweet for there ehn. U find those who have come with their babes for quickies, then those guys like OSCAR,STONE COLD and the likes with their jumbo weeds go full there.

DammiT......And when did yu now finish with high school? shocked Chineke where i qo dey then
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 09, 2014
newslife:
Op it seems like u belong to the lookers
And it seems like yu belong to the callers undecided
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by hkidola00(m): 4:08am On Oct 09, 2014
foxyac3:

Acc
haaa,eyin omo taxation
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2014
hkidola00:
haaa,eyin omo taxation

Abi o
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by DEGREE2466(m): 7:39am On Oct 09, 2014
tjkadzyanju:
u must be a uniben studnt

you are not far from the truth sir
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by eledacedar(f): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2014
Aijalon:
[i][/i]
DammiT......And when did yu now finish with high school? shocked Chineke where i qo dey then

Finished high school 1997

1 Like

Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 09, 2014
eledacedar:

Finished high school 1997

Damn........Thank God for Nairaland ooh.......na where i wan kon see woman like you talk to?? 97 was primary 2 ooh! Omfg......Yu even ouqht to have been throuqh with anythinq education on this planet earth...........except futherinq or so!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by hkidola00(m): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2014
foxyac3:

Abi o
am in edu mgt,but i initialy chose finance,even wit me scoring 70 ova 100 in post jamb in 2011
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by foxyac3(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2014
hkidola00:
am in edu mgt,but i initialy chose finance,even wit me scoring 70 ova 100 in post jamb in 2011

Se ope ti e my broda
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by DEGREE2466(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
Aijalon:
[b][/b]
Damn........Thank God for Nairaland ooh.......na where i wan kon see woman like you talk to?? 97 was primary 2 ooh! Omfg......Yu even ouqht to have been throuqh with anythinq education on this planet earth...........except futherinq or so!

lol

i have not started school then even pre-kg
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by gracile(f): 3:33pm On Oct 09, 2014
boombay:
Ion know any of this things because i schooled in franceundecided
you again! your cheap display in the other thread isn't enough hunh?
dude, quit playing to gallery and get a life undecided
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Dizney(m): 11:17am On Oct 10, 2014
korres00:
if dats so, i wil say nite class thr next session, me wana xperience all diz...
woooo......u go read taya!!!
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by boombay(m): 1:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
gracile:

you again! your cheap display in the other thread isn't enough hunh?
I'm a fool undecided
like Seriously... is it because i schooled in france you are jealous like vhiz.... haba you shouldn't beundecided
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by SenatorJames(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
you have said it all...
I never went for night class though. My school that they can like to thief someones' phone - when they don't see fone...na to thief 'your factory' sure pass. cry
Madam, please wetin be 'factory'.

Don't mind me I'm a learner.
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by ennyboss(m): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2014
It was during exam time. Nd my school been a private uni. The amount of time we go for worship was reduced so me nd my room mate went to read around SAT being one of the quiet place to read, having a 7am exam the next day, my school. Night reading stops at 9:45 my room mate now invited his gf, to read too, they sat at the back. Na so dem carry light. So we had to chill for the gen to come on, like 3 mins later it was on, as of a sudden a security guy just shouted that my room mate should come outside, with his gf. D man now asked him what he was doing that he saw his hand under the girls skirt. Na so my guy deny am o, the man now said he should bring the hand that he wanted to smell it, omo na so my padi start to dey beg o. They sha carried both of them to d security post (SOP) to write statement. But we begged for him, the guy now left them, the babe was so embarrassed. Those of us in the class where just laffing. grin
Re: 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes by Patoskid(m): 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
ennyboss:
It was during exam time. Nd my school been a private uni. The amount of time we go for worship was reduced so me nd my room mate went to read around SAT being one of the quiet place to read, having a 7am exam the next day, my school. Night reading stops at 9:45 my room mate now invited his gf, to read too, they sat at the back. Na so dem carry light. So we had to chill for the gen to come on, like 3 mins later it was on, as of a sudden a security guy just shouted that my room mate should come outside, with his gf. D man now asked him what he was doing that he saw his hand under the girls skirt. Na so my guy deny am o, the man now said he should bring the hand that he wanted to smell it, omo na so my padi start to dey beg o. They sha carried both of them to d security post (SOP) to write statement. But we begged for him, the guy now left them, the babe was so embarrassed. Those of us in the class where just laffing. grin
Laufin in chinkoo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos Pegs Entry Age Into JSS1 At 12 Years / Teacher's Comment On Child's School Report Card Got People Talking(Pics) / AAUA 2013/2014 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.