Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,306 members, 7,853,413 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (306995 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:39am On Jul 02, 2010
@Kenyan28,
inasmuch as brandishing hospital phone numbers here wont do any good, can you please provide details of the doctor(s) who managed your case before you went to the healing school?
although, like Kunleoshob mentioned earlier, it is difficult getting any info at all calling any of the numbers you provided since they're not the doctors' direct line. even if we were to call, no doctor will disclose a patients info to an anonymous caller who doesnt even know the name of the patient in question.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hubreality(m): 10:55am On Jul 02, 2010
SirJohn:

@Kenyan28,
inasmuch as brandishing hospital phone numbers here wont do any good, can you please provide details of the doctor(s) who managed your case before you went to the healing school?
although, like Kunleoshob mentioned earlier, it is difficult getting any info at all calling any of the numbers you provided since they're not the doctors' direct line. even if we were to call, no doctor will disclose a patients info to an anonymous caller who doesnt even know the name of the patient in question.

@Sirjohn, Sirjohn, Sirjohn, are u still doubting that God heals or not? Nothing stops you from paying a visit to the address given by Kenyan28 rather than trying to figure out and continue doubting about the phone numbers given. cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 11:18am On Jul 02, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^^
@ kenyan28
You must think we are really jobless and brainless like yourself to visit a probably fictious address in south africa given by a nameless and faceless kenyan28. You have refused to give enough relevant info about your miserable self, that apart no true doctor would reveal a patients medical records to another person except authurized. On the isse of disclosing your real name, several people on this forum use their real names as user name(including your pastor agbaje) so what is the big deal in revealing your real name if you have nothing to hide? You challenged us to verify your fables the onus is on your miserable self to give adequate info with which to verify your hallucinations, so stop hiding under the excuse of not revealing one's name on the internet. We need solid investigable evidence and not all the silly/daft addresses and meaningless phone numbers you put up there, they don't mean jack to any body that has got a miniscule of intelligence except the dumb twats that are being regularly and routinely fleeced in cec.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by fyneguy: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2010
^^^^ grin Bros don vex o

I can see some people may even commit suicide if they find out kenyan28 was indeed healed.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ukotmi: 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2010
fyneguy:

Thank you Ukotmi. One really has to be super-dumb or mischievous not to have realised Kenyan28 was quoting drmightie , despite not using quotation marks.

That's one of the demerits of cynicism- it makes people go dumb and irrational.

I am really ashamed of these Nigerian folks, embarassing themselves before a favoured Kenyan sister. They keep making empty conjectures, while running away from the challenge Kenyan28 threw at them.

She has provided vital information which any sensible person can work on, yet they are rubbing their dumbness on our faces.

What can you call Kunle's request to Kenyan28, to reveal her real name here? I had to read it 3 times to be sure he actually typed that. By the time Kenyan28 responded to his no-brain post, I felt so sorry for him.

wink wink wink wink winkNo mind me bros. I am a journalist so reading between na easy job for me. Some of these guys are damn so dumb angry angry angry angry. Forgive my first use of foul language here. I am of the posters who requested that kenyan28 undergo more tests. All of them agreed but are spitting rubbish. I believe that she is healed and nobody can take it from here. I have witnessed and heard of testimonies of healing from HIV. The testimonies are not from Christ Embassy. I have a pastor friend who was invited by a medical doctor to pray for an AIDs patient. The patient was at a critical stage coughing thru out. The pastor just gave her several messages on faith, I presume from Oyedepo and others. Within a week, faith welled up in her. She walked out of the hospital healed. The young lady then was working for the Caterers at Mobil House on lekki epe expressway. I listened to her testimony in church. So before CEC made healing school popular, some brethren have been giving sick peeps tapes on healing and they were been healed.

These doubting guys are like the priests and Jews at the foot of the cross telling our lord come down and we will believe. They wouldn't have believed if He stepped down from the cross. I have seen diverse healings happening while ab teaching from the bible is going on.
I tire oh . Honestly if Kenyan comes to Nigeria with her medical reports, these guys will not believe. Abeg, Go on and enjoy your health. Whether they believe or not, the fact is that you are healed and that settles it. Kenyan28, here is my contact. ukotmi@gmail.com . send me your wedding iv oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2010
@Ukotmi
If indeed you are a journalist, you are a big disgrace to the rofession and you probably work for one of these junk magazines were stories are not authenticated b4 publishing and in some cases stories are manufactured just to make sales. If you are indeed a journalist then you would know what "investigative journalism" entails and would have applied the knowledge to verify the outlandish claims regularly made in cec and likes.And yes it is true even if kenyan28 physically roduces her test result we still won't believe cos honesty is not an attribute of cec members(test results can easily be faked) she should just let us have her name and other relevant details and leave of to independently verify her fables. I now know why junk journalism pervades in Nigeria with all this semi illiterate journalists disgracing the profession. angry
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:45pm On Jul 02, 2010
For the second time Kenyan28 you evade my request, instead you hide behind your allies.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:10pm On Jul 02, 2010
@Kenya28,
I'm also of the opinion , As much as possible to give necessary information to those who ask , to prove the authenticity of your claim.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ukotmi: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2010
KunleOshob:

@Ukotmi
If indeed you are a journalist, you are a big disgrace to the rofession and you probably work for one of these junk magazines were stories are not authenticated b4 publishing and in some cases stories are manufactured just to make sales. If you are indeed a journalist then you would know what "investigative journalism" entails and would have applied the knowledge to verify the outlandish claims regularly made in cec and likes.And yes it is true even if kenyan28 physically roduces her test result we still won't believe cos honesty is not an attribute of cec members(test results can easily be faked) she should just let us have her name and other relevant details and leave of to independently verify her fables. I now know why junk journalism pervades in Nigeria with all this semi illiterate journalists disgracing the profession. angry

sorry to disappoint you. I work for one of the top Newspapers in the country.My e-mail is on my last post. Buzz me and I will furnish you with more details.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ukotmi: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2010
@ KunleOshob,
While we are it, try to soften your language. That I don't agree with you doesn't mean we should trade insults. Since you wont believe if kenyan28 physically produces her test results, why split hairs over it? Whether you verify her claims or not, she said she is healed. And if she ids healed, she is healed. We asked her on this thread to go for more confirmatory tests all which turned out negative. What then is remaining?
As a journalist, I have carefully investigated claims of healing and I know what I discovered. This is one case I would have loved to followed but for lack time to travel. But by the time I conclude the case, then I will come to Nairaland with my findings.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2010
@Kenyan28,
Kindly provide details of the doctor(s) in Kenya or anywhere who managed your case before you went to the healing school?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 2:03am On Jul 04, 2010
Why must we waste time on a very simple issue,if u claim d so called christ of christ embassy helped heal u then provide necessary information so that we can verify UR claim n i dauth if u hv vissited an HIV ward anytime soon then u will no u ar mocking the million of hiv patient around the world.WORD OF ADVICE,NIGERIANS PLS RESTRAIN FROM ACT THAT MAKES U BELIEVE ANOTHER MAN CAN SOLVE UR PROBLEMS OR MAKE U RICH MIRACULOUSLY.AM TELLING U,U AR ONLY DELAYING JUGDEMENT DAY.ALL THEY WANT IS UR MONEY.THINK
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:23am On Jul 05, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:48am On Jul 05, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:59am On Jul 05, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:08am On Jul 05, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by fyneguy: 9:19am On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^^^ Thanks for exposing their hypocrisy  grin

They are only trying to see if you will be unable to provide some info and use that to nail you and say ''you see, I said it, she is not willing to tell us, so she is a liar''

As soon as you provide the doctor's info in Kenya, Oga John will come up with another excuse- ''I am in not in Kenya, how am I supposed to reach the doctor?'

Even the pharisee leader- Kunle- who's asking for your name; It's  not as if he has anything concrete to do with it. If indeed he is serious about getting your details, what stops him from seeking private audience with you?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2010
@Kenyan28, the more you respond the more you expose yourself as a pathetic liar. you keep pretending not to read my posts, its a shame! more so when your allies can clearly see your evasive tactics and still fuel your lies.
Have a nice day!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by fyneguy: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2010
^^^^^ What part of her expose" on your hypocrisy dont you understand?

You complained it wasnt easy getting in touch with the doctors in one of your posts, only to ask for the phone number of the doctor who tested her positive.

Hypocrisy is boldly written all over your question.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 11:57am On Jul 05, 2010
Kenyan 28:

quote author=Pimpu link=topic=193649.msg6328682#msg6328682 date=1278205399]
Why must we waste time on a very simple issue,if u claim d so called christ of christ embassy helped heal u then provide necessary information so that we can verify your claim n i dauth if u hv vissited an HIV ward anytime soon then u will no u ar mocking the million of hiv patient around the world.WORD OF ADVICE,NIGERIANS PLS RESTRAIN FROM ACT THAT MAKES U BELIEVE ANOTHER MAN CAN SOLVE your PROBLEMS OR MAKE U RICH MIRACULOUSLY.AM TELLING U,U AR ONLY DELAYING JUGDEMENT DAY.ALL THEY WANT IS your MONEY.THINK

"""THE FIRST TEST AFTER MY HEALING WAS DONE BY Dr. Ray Trip (White) of Health Thyme, Shop 142 Randburg Square Pretoria Avenue, South Africa Registration Number for my Cert is 4301262. The hospital number is 011 789 3322 P.O Box 1562 Randburg, And many more from VCTs.

@KENYAN 28,I HV NOT recieve ANY MAIL FROM U AND CAN U PLS PROVIDE DETAILS ABOUT your CASE BEFORE U GOT HEAL BY PASTOR christ.tns
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:20pm On Jul 05, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by oloriooko(m): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2010
To all you posters.

This topic has been on for such a long time but another session of the healing school is already on in Lagos.

So shut your trap and find your way there to see if its true or not! Enough of these kiddies play. Go there and see for yourself.

If this man is true, any of you should be able to tell. QED

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:06pm On Jul 05, 2010
oloriooko:

To all you posters.

This topic has been on for such a long time but another session of the healing school is already on in Lagos.

So shut your trap and find your way there to see if its true or not! Enough of these kiddies play. Go there and see for yourself.

If this man is true, any of you should be able to tell. QED

My $3500 offer is still on but so that we dont enter into any unecessary argument, I have narrowed the cases covered by my offer namely:
the totally blind
totally deaf/dumb
downs syndrome
complete paralysis,
these cases are very easily verifiable without the aid of any medical personel. so I dare challange joagbaje, fyneguy, donnie, hibreality and co to bring up any of these cases as healed after the lagos session. and I will not only release my offer, I will apologize in five national daily's. QED

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2010
My dear go and rest,

You have already been exposed, you wicked child of satan.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2010
SirJohn:

My $3500 offer is still on but so that we dont enter into any unecessary argument, I have narrowed the cases covered by my offer namely:
the totally blind
totally deaf/dumb
downs syndrome
complete paralysis,
these cases are very easily verifiable without the aid of any medical personel. so I dare challange joagbaje, fyneguy, donnie, hibreality and co to bring up any of these cases as healed after the lagos session. and I will not only release my offer, I will apologize in five national daily's. QED

I'm beginning to have doubts in your sincerity to get the truth. You are giving me impression as though you have made up your mind on what to believe. You don't want to hear of any proof otherwise. You should have called those numbers and hear their testimony. I will not lie to help God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.