Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (306579 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2010
@joagbaje
I can proudly tell you my own pastor teachings vehemently against tithing. He confirmed to me that pastors that preach tithing are either ignorant of the new covenant or they are just exploiting the ignorance of their members.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2010
SirJohn:

So you agree that certain amount was put as criteria huh? funny dude!

so can you now answer my question?

What are you talking dude? What's the meaning of the word " PARTNERSHIP" there has to be financial participation to make you a financial partner.

Where did you get your 100,000 story from?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 7:22pm On Oct 18, 2010
@joagbaje
Have ever read the scriptures on the widow's mite and how the little she gave was more valuable in God's sight than the "plenty" pharisees like urself were giving. Further evidence that the spirit behind the IPPC is contrary to the will of God.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2010
Joagbaje:

What are you talking dude? What's the meaning of the word " PARTNERSHIP" there has to be financial participation to make you a financial partner.

Where did you get your 100,000 story from?

No sir I beg to disagree with you unless of course you're saying CE is nothing but secular business organization. the Church is the body of christ and each member has its role. if the whole body were an eye, how would it smell?

In my days in CE, as the secreetary of a haven chapter, there were brethren who didnt have the money to give but had passion for soulwinning, but whenever IPPC came around, their hardwork is forgotten; some of them go as for as borrowing money to make up so they can attend and some of them don't go at all to avoid embarrasment.

you wanna know about the N100,000? call your colleagues in Lagos, PH, Abuja etc

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2010
KunleOshob:

@joagbaje
Have ever read the scriptures on the widow's mite and how the little she gave was more valuable in God's sight than the "plenty" pharisees like urself were giving. Further evidence that the spirit behind the IPPC is contrary to the will of God.

. You need to be born again to start with. So You are not in a place to scrutinise a church. There is no explanation that can suffice.

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know[ them], because they are spiritually discerned.

We give God our best. We may start litle as our best , grace increase and we give bigger. The one that gives little gives his best, the one that give bigger gives his best too. If everyone is allowed to come. There would be no space. If pastor christ is as carnal as you think, he should have allowed all to come. More congregation more money! Is that not your philosophy ? . You should see your inconsistency here. If we talk of church growth and attendance , you say it's wrong it's because of money they gather many crowd. Now , crowd is restricted , you say they should allow more in. Because it's ---- cool

Omo aráyé, e fé Pa kété kété ni?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2010
SirJohn:

In my days in CE, as the secreetary of a haven chapter, there were brethren who didnt have the money to give but had passion for soulwinning, but whenever IPPC came around, their hardwork is forgotten;

Nobody forget anybodys work. It is not every scale that is recognise, if that should be done , a whole year will not be enough to recognise everybody. Recognition award used to be one night before, now five night are not enough, yet many things still had to be cut down for time sake. Restrictions had to be raised for those who stand out among others. Time and space will not allow everybody. Jesus had his restrictions with his disciples, he didn't relate with everybody on the same level. Call it segregation.there are times he call 12 out of the many aside, and tell them things he couldn't tell it her deciples. There are times he called only three of them and show them what he didn't show the twelve .

These are spiritual things John. Did you ever think you will ever be on this other side of the fence chriticing the work of God ?

some of them go as for as borrowing money to make up so they can attend and some of them don't go at all to avoid embarrasment.

Nobody embarrass anybody. It's not by force, if anyone borrows money, it's due to his desire to be there. It's his faith.

you wanna know about the N100,000? call your colleagues in Lagos, PH, Abuja etc

when you go wrong admit it. You lied when you say 100,000. Admit it. You wanted kunle's sympathy and approval. Remember Kunle is yet to understand salvation, you are hardening his heart the more. Think twice .God will hold you responsible.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2010
ah! joagbaje you are still replying these people. you cant argue a man into truth
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2010
I try to ignore , but my iPad kept alerting me of new mail and post , as I peep in , I sidon. I should switch off my alert . I want to do some new threads and these posts are taking my time.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:06am On Oct 19, 2010
@syanda
I'm still waiting for your response to my question. Don't try to dodge it with new post.
I asked you a question before, in your new found church you are boasting about, do you tithe or give offering there?
What does you new pastor teach about tithes and offering? What's his view. Please respond syanda.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 9:09am On Oct 19, 2010
^^^
@siyanda
thanx for the brilliant and apt response above.  wink

@Joagbaje
Joagbaje:

. You need to be born again to start with. So You are not in a place to scrutinise a church. There is no explanation that can suffice.

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know[ them], because they are spiritually discerned.

We give God our best. We may start litle as our best , grace increase and we give bigger. The one that gives little gives his best, the one that give bigger gives his best too. If everyone is allowed to come. There would be no space. If pastor christ is as carnal as you think, he should have allowed all to come. More congregation more money! Is that not your philosophy ? . You should see your inconsistency here. If we talk of church growth and attendance , you say it's wrong it's because of money they gather many crowd. Now , crowd is restricted , you say they should allow more in. Because it's ---- cool

Omo aráyé, e fé Pa kété kété ni?

Pastor Chris is restricting people from coming as a ploy to make them feel bad and increase their efforts in contributing money to him, it's all psycology the muguns are made to feel they are missing out on something as a result of being denied entry to the charade, they would increase their efforts in giving to Chris even if they have to steal or commit fraud in the cause of the year just so they can feel among. If pastor chris wasn't such a rogue and sooo carnal, he would NEVER have used money to as criteria to determine who should be recognized.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 9:14am On Oct 19, 2010
Joagbaje:

@syanda
I'm still waiting for your response to my question. Don't try to dodge it with new post.
I asked you a question before, in your new found church you are boasting about, do you tithe or give offering there?
What does you new pastor teach about tithes and offering? What's his view. Please respond syanda.

I have given an answer to the above on behalf of syanda, why don't you address it?

KunleOshob:

@joagbaje
I can proudly tell you my own pastor teachings vehemently against tithing. He confirmed to me that pastors that preach tithing are either ignorant of the new covenant or they are just exploiting the ignorance of their members.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2010
Let syanda speak for himself. Pls. Why shielding his folly, he is tough and loud mouthed. So let him stand for himself. Your explanation is not proper . Except you will admit openly here that you are syanda.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Enigma(m): 9:21am On Oct 19, 2010
siyanda.N:

. . .
1 “Beware of practicing your righteousness before men to be noticed by them; otherwise you have no reward with your Father who is in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the poor (or Chris), do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. 3 “But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you. Mathew 6 . . . .

God still has His heart set in sharing with less priviledged. You would rather have Chris buy a Jet than share your money with others who wont bless you back. You forget that blessing come from God. . . .

"Will you kiss the leper clean
and do such as this unseen,
and admit to what I mean
in you and you in me?
"

Full song here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-476100.0.html
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2010
@kunleoshob
It is amazing you call Syanda uncoordinated rubish brilliant. It only shows your own level of reasoning. Syanda that writes like someone with a psychiatric problem. mis application and terrible understanding of scriptures. brilliance ?grin
why not let the brilliant guy speak for himself. why sheiliding his brilliance?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2010
@mabel
mabell:

. Syanda that writes like someone with a psychiatric problem. mis application and terrible understanding of scriptures. brilliance ?grin
why not let the brilliant guy speak for himself. why sheiliding his brilliance?
grin grin
Sirjohn already rated syanda as lesser than them, but he is still not ashamed to post nonsense . Watch your language sha so that you don't start drawing unnecessary fire of insult.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 9:42am On Oct 19, 2010
smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 10:02am On Oct 19, 2010
@JOAGBAJE, im not trying to be insulting, its just that siyanda N. is consistently telling lies and being manipulating.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 10:12am On Oct 19, 2010
smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2010
smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2010
mabell:

@JOAGBAJE, im not trying to be insulting, its just that siyanda N. is consistently telling lies and being manipulating.

That's Syanda for you . It's good everyone is seeing this. Imagine the dude claiming I say what I didn't say. Look at this for example:

siyanda.N:

Jogbaje - you mentioned that you give so that you can be exalted by men on earth.

Jeeesus ! I think Mabel you are right here. Where on earth did I say this? This guy is SICK! Or some demons are dancing on his head.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:25am On Oct 19, 2010
Syaaaanda,
I asked you a question are you not man enough to answer?.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2010
Jesus is lord
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2010
Jesus is Lord
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 10:32am On Oct 19, 2010
Jesus is Lord
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2010
@siyanda

first things first! you are not, where not and (sorry to say) can never be a member of God's own family- Christs Embassy. its easy to know why- you are of your father the devil- the father of lies!!!!

Anybody who was a member at anytime would have gone through what we call a foundation school. it is a preliminary class for new converts or old attendees that want to become full members of the church. Its from there that you find out why we do what we do. our structure, missions, visions, purpose etc. then you learn about your new nature in christ- Righteuosness! we teach you about the Holy spirit, Doctrinal issues and Disputes a retinue of others which includes reverence for leaders, worship( including givings and offerings) which culminates at LOVE- liquid Love that the wicked world cannot deny!

What is wrong with you? why are you letting yourself to be used by the Devil?
when Joagbaje told you quoting from Corithians "those who sow sparingly shall reap sparingly and those that sow bountifully shall reap bountifully" you said in your own retarded way that paul made no allusions to money but to the word. You see why when we call you an OLODO you shouldnt be angry?

go and read the whole of Pauls second letter to the Corinthians, for time and the fact that i am not using my laptop i would have posted key areas to you- he( Paul) was commending them for being commited to the grace of giving and was urging them to continue in it. infact he reminded them of a time that the macedonian church helped them out when they had need and how that they needed to return the favour now that the macedonian church had their own needs pending. he even told them he had bragged about them and that (paraphrasing) they shouldnt fall his hands- so to speak. Then he concluded by saying "let each person give as it purposes in his heart not out of grudge or compulsion because God loves(cannot do without) a cheerful , prompt to do it giver whose heart is in his giving"  

you in your super- carnal state say its the "word" he was refering to. does it make any sense to you?

then to spiritualise your folly you go on to say the widow gave the best in the Jesus story of "the widows mite"- heres a train of thought- Jesus said she gave the best because she gave her ALL. If i give all my Millions to church you are the same person that will come and say- I'm deluded, their stealing your money! Talk about double standard. then you go on belaboringly telling us you where with us for 5years. 5years! yet you didnt learn anything! - That can NEVER be a Christ Embassy Church. We cannot help but know the word because we Know we where born of it. We cannot help but put the word to work because we know we where born (recreated) to do it- the word!

When you see us do big things for God its because we have the grace to do it! I know a young girl, 7 years of age that healed somebody of epilepsy in her class and caused two others to receive the HOLY SPIRIT. infact on the day she healed her classmate, the class teacher came with her to church to give the testimony. In the teachers words she said "when i asked her why she didnt run from the boy when others did (while he was convulsing) she responed (the young girl) "in my church we dont run away from sick people- we heal them"

Badbelle! you didnt mention the NOB program we held in SA that got the whole nation shook from its foundation, the healing school, the campus ministry, the innercity missions to mention but a few.

I said it before and i'd say it again- if we where not from God wouldnt we have crumbled through all this lies and critisicms?!! but no shaking! we are still moving on strong decimating and depopulating the Kingdom of the devil . we know he is vexed but he is a defeated foe and CE will let the whole world know this truth. PEACE!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 10:39am On Oct 19, 2010
smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by opinion15: 10:48am On Oct 19, 2010
@siyanda Call me whatever it changes nothing. I attended that CULT called CE for 5 years. Let argue facts and points about the CULT you are in and NOT How low, Name calling AND scum you can be!

mmmmh sorry christ embassy a cult?
pls can u edify us on how you were initiated.
also since you know so much could you pls highlight the facts and points.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2010
Jesus is Lord
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2010
Jesus is Lord
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by opinion15: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2010
@siyanda ,funny enough i have and its all a pack of lies,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2010
@Siyanda.N, I can relate with to you are saying, keep it up!

@Joagbaje, you have consistently bullied Siyanda.N to answer your question but you have evaded mine for over two weeks now, can you please answer my own question COWARD!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.