Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305790 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2010
InesQor:

@siyanda.N

Don't stress it. We have gone down that path with Joagbaje before. He is one of the head honchos at Christ Embassy so he will defend it even against the light of the Holy Scriptures.

In the first place pastor  Chris doesn't want any defence, he recognise that small  men criticize others. That's why he won't even give attention to critics . So i don't take pride in defending him or the church. I used to overlook all these lies in time past but , I just feel I should set some record strait , well just for some of you, that work with hear say. You believe any wrong thing said about the man of God.  It's a kind of distration to me because I have better things to do. But you know, when you answer a post, there seem to be a little addiction on NL.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:40am On Oct 06, 2010
sirJohn
SirJohn:

@Joagbaje, This crusade is on and your lies cannot stop it, God will deliver many more out of this bondage called 'christ embassy'

What lie? I am before you bring out my lies dude. Your lies are exposed by the awsome testimonies. Mobilizing newer recruits is nothing . It doesn't matter any more. Are you not seeing the growth and increase all over the world? To you and your lying comerades. Your crusade against the move of God is dead already.

Matthew 21:44
44 And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall be broken: but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2010
Joagbaje:

sirJohn
Are you not seeing the growth and increase all over the world?

Yes I can see it and this is what God says about it:

Matthew 23:15
Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are. NIV

tongue tongue
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2010
Joagbaje, I asked you a question in this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-524021.96.html
I await your response wink wink wink
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Enigma(m): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2010
@Pasiiitor Joagbaje

Why do you contradict yourself so much (and thereby open yourself to the charge of lying)?

In response to this statement
Don't listen to other people's messages". ". "Don't touch non-CE books"
All kinds of such-and-such brainwashing.

you replied today
Joagbaje:

I challenge you to produce evidence of such teaching. I'm hearing it for the first time.

Whereas, not too long ago when the very same accusation was made against Chri[b]S[/b] Embassy you defended it by saying essentially that you people did not want to be contaminated. See the exchange below:

martinosi:

If you are a member of Christ Embassy and
the only thing you know about the Bible is
Pastor Chris Teaching you have issues.

Their is an issue with Christ Embassy
that they only have Pastor Chris Books
in their Bookstore and no other Ministry . . .

To which you replied
Joagbaje:

@Martinosi

If you have brought people in sound teachings, to know who they are in Christ and understanding their authority against the devil , will you allow a book that will teach them that sickness in the willl of God to keep us humble. Different ministers functions at different levels of understanding of truth. Some ministers are still feeding on milk like Peter and james, While some are cracking bones like Paul. Every man should face his congregation. . . ,
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by InesQor(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
Verdict: Liars should have photographic memories. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 2:48pm On Oct 06, 2010
Enigma:

@Pasiiitor Joagbaje

Why do you contradict yourself so much (and thereby open yourself to the charge of lying)?

In response to this statement
you replied today
Whereas, not too long ago when the very same accusation was made against Chri[b]S[/b] Embassy you defended it by saying essentially that you people did not want to be contaminated. See the exchange below:

To which you replied

Mr Enigma , I didn't contradict myself. Today is the first time I will hear someone says the ministry forbids listening to or reading other materials. No body teaches that
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2010
siyanda.N:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRsqz2Hc8nA&feature=related

Please visit this link and HEAR THE LIES THAT CHRIS TEACHES.

He says you should train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old "he may not become poor". I must admit he is a very smart man. Foolish congregants FAIL to go home and read the bible themselves from the 1st verse to truly understand what was God was saying about training a child. Lets all read Proverbs 22:1 and analyse if what this man is saying is what the scripture context is meaning.

Thanks Syanda for that video link, I got edified ! Wao the blessing of Abraham . Pls post more links.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by aletheia(m): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
^^^None so blind as those who will not see.
None so deaf as those who will not hear.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 6:21am On Oct 07, 2010
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2010
In a world of people in red, brother if i wear red will i be noticed-NO! but if i decide to wear say white or blue everybody will look at me and say" you are different men, where did you come from?

We are that CHOSEN generation, that ROYAL priesthood, that HOLY nation, GODS PECULIAR people, called forth to show/display/unveil GODS marvellous light in a world of so much darkness and badbelle. GODSSPIRIT through Paul already warned us- "BEWARE of DOGS" "BEWARE OF MISCHIEVOUS PEOPLE" for they are not outside but inside the church. selah!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2010
@Kenyan28,
I wish you well in your wedding preparations, I really would have loved to be there; I had planned a vacation sometime around November to SA and kenya but changed to UAE instead. I will let you know if I would still make it when I come back from UAE.
Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by InesQor(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2010
mba emeka:

In a world of people in red, brother if i wear red will i be noticed-NO! but if i decide to wear say white or blue everybody will look at me and say" you are different men, where did you come from?

The paragraph above explains everything. Its showmanship after all.

Case closed.

#ThanksBye smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by sirmseen(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2010
Is pastor still in the miracle business? Loads of cripples out there. Just wish the dude could performe some miracle on them

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^^^
Maybe Pastor Chris is the anti christ lipsrsealed
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Siyanda

siyanda.N:

@Joagbaje -
CE states that they are the new generational church, which will change the face of gospel,  which they refuses to follow old traditional church belief and teachings; according Chris.

You lie again. We never call ourselves new generation church. Religious people calls us new generation church.The church      
Is not changing status.

The Apostle Paul prophesied that the end-time generation will come upon the world scene, preaching, teaching, and greedily accepting doctrines other than the true Message found in God's Word.
Now since you have claim to have NEW inspired way of interpreteing the bible

This is trash! There is no new interpretation of the bible, and nobody made such claim.

which according to Chris will not follow the old church  tradition of asking for God's will which to me proves Paul correct,  dont you worry that Paul could have been referring to this gospel you are following,
Between Paul's gospel, your grandparent's gospel and your new gospel which is different from the rest?

Which one is grandparent gospel? There is only one gospel. It has always been.  

Old Gospel
Humble servant spirit like Jesus who is not looking to exalt self through personal power and ambition, but is concerned with the health of the Body of Christ and the worship of God in spirit and truth through the exaltation of Jesus Christ.  

Your New Church
rooted in greed (give and get more) , emotionalism (especially when Chris throws whatever it is and people fall),
humanistic psychology (You can CREATE anything) (Dream it and it will come to pass as long as you give and pray in tongues)
fantasy (Ye are gods and can do as Jesus did).

You are talking from carnal perspective.

They look at Jesus and God as a  vending machine (give give give and God with give give give)  
and they seek many "signs and wonders"

Did pastor chris say God is a vending machine? Where did he say so?

( forgetting God loves a cheerful giver NOT an expectant giver) ,

It is not a wrong thing to give with expectation. But if youre not convinced by that fact, why don't you do the cheerful giving and be quiet.  

(need I explain "God wants all His children rich and healthy failing to quote God promising earthly wealth)
supernatural healings (faith healing I wonder how about those sick children in hospitals prayig to God everyday to get healed. I DARE CHRIS TO GO PRAY FOR THOSE PEOPLE IN HOSPITAL, JESUS WENT TO THE SICK),

Jesus didn't go to the sick in the hospital , they came to him. Those who believe ought to come to the crusade ground, church or healing school .

tongues - The Apostle Paul would again REBUKE this since he did it before - He must be grieving. He said if you need to be reminded "If no one can interpret the tongues LET THERE BE SILENCE IN THE CHURCH - who ever intepretes tongues there. Instead Chrsi tells you to speak in tongues and when to stop - hahaha the Holy Spirit of God is controlled!

You can choose when to speak in tongues , prophesy or when to stop. The spirit of the prophet is subject to the prophet.

1 Corinthians 14:32
32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

See how ignorant you were in your so called 5 years in CEC. You were not really a member , maybe you visited or heard rumours. Your ignorance is alarming. It's unlike us. Or ex us grin.

Remeber: Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days" (Jms 5:1-3).

God is not against us being rich , he wants us to controll wealth.The purpose of our riches is to serve God, and not self gratification. There is a difference between those who are rich in the world and those who are rich unto God dude.

Luke 12:15-21
15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. 16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully: 17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits? 18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. 19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink,[ and] be merry. 20 But God said unto him,[ Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided? 21[b] So[ is] he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God[/b].

I make good money and use it for the gospel. I give scholarship to students, give bibles , and other Christian materials. Apart from sponsoring tv, ministry and others arms. The gospel require so much. You can't. Be holding your pocket and condemn giving, you got to give. We are blessed to bless others.God wants you to be a blessing.

Genesis 12:2
2 ----- and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 5:42pm On Oct 08, 2010
@siyanda
siyanda.N:

Again go read John 15 the entire chapter and understand what Jesus was saying. No one HATES Ps Chris instead with Love we will raise our concerns with regards to what he is feeding to people because it not biblical.
Jesus made sure he answered his critics but Chris not and when he feels like it wants to ACT like Jesus and quote Jesus. Jesus never refused to explain his saying and doings.

He explains himself in his teachings, but doesn't need to answer mockers. Did Jesus answer his mockers at trial? Even herod and Pilate. He response to their accusations was simply "thou sayeth"  which means "na you talk soo"

Ps Chris - Why do you have to teach people about faith for them to get healed? Is God limited that much?
Ps Chris - Dont you know that God's Grace is sufficient and will Heal anyone as He pleases.

It has to be in the name of Jesus , he won't just heal on the street, the glory won't go to the name of christ

Ps Chris - Why do you immediately point fingers to unfaithfulness when people dont get healed
Ps Chris - Cant you realise you are damaging lives by making people feel unworthy of healing from God becuzz they are faithless?

There is difference between healing by gift if healing and healing by faith , when the gift is in operation, faith may not be so required as in the case of healing by faith whereby Faith Is required on the part of the minister and in the part of the sick. Jesus operated in the two. By faith and by the gift of healing. He demands for their faith in those occasions.

Mark 9:23
23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things[ are] possible to him that believeth

Ps Chris - Why do you make MY God merciless
Ps Chris - Should you not be asking God for His grace when praying for these people faith or no faith because at the END God's name must be Glorified.

You can't flow in the supernatural this way, demons can't respond to this kind of prayer, you exercise authority over them. If the sickness is demonical, you command it out, and once it comes out healing take place. You don't ray to God for healing,demons will jut be laughing at you,rather  you exercise authority.they have been defeated already. If you know who you are , they will obey you.

Mark 16:17-18
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Ps Chris - Do you think Jesus would do same like you tell people SORRY you are faithless.

Without faith , no man can please God.unbelief will always short-circuit the power of God.  Jesus himself couldn't perform mighty miracles in his home town because of their umbelief.

Mark 6:5-7
5 And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands upon a few sick folk, and healed[ them]. 6 And he marvelled because of their unbelie[/b]f.

The minister also require faith, to heal . The healing  anointing varies in different people. But it can increase by your faithfulness. If the healing anointing is not in operation, the minister will heal by faith. If your faith is not strong enough, you may not get the result.

[b]Matthew 17:19-20

19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief:

Then they took away the stone from the place where the dead man was lying. And Jesus lifted up His eyes and said, "Father, I thank You that You have heard Me. And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me." Now when He had said these things, He cried with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth!" And he who had died came out bound hand and foot with graveclothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them, "Loose him, and let him go."

Now Ps Chris - Why dont you DO like Jesus since you like to quote Him ask God and Pray quoting John 11:41 "but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me" WHY DONT YOU DO THAT?? Instead like a liar YOU BLAME NON HEALING TO FAITH!

Where did pastor chris blame people?  But the Jesus you are quoting often blame people for unbelief . Do you want me to give you more scriptures ?

Ps Chris - the verse that says we will lay our hands on teh sick and they will be healed - Does you bible add more saying ONLY if they have faith will they be healed

Mark 9:23
23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things[ are] possible to him that believeth

Matthew 17:19-20
19 Then came the disciples to Jesus apart, and said, Why could not we cast him out? 20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief:

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2010
smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:06am On Oct 11, 2010
@siyanda
siyanda.N:

If you were a faith church you would be telling people to heal themselves through faith in Christ NOT faith in coming to the Healing School. He holds the healing school to show off! He should be telling people that  some sickness is brought by the devil through SIN. He should be telling people to resist the devil and NOT let him have an opening to them. People need God for

You are embarrassing yourself in your display of ignorance . Have you attended the healing school to know what they teach? The things you're blabbing here are addressed in the booklets they study there. How to deal with sin. The first thing healing school does is to get them saved. They are also taught how to retain their miracles by not going back to the old ways. And one of the scriptures used is john 5.

John 5:14
14 Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

You have no knowledge of pastor chris ministry , you use the false rumors to act as though you have some inside information. This is devilish.Why don't you find something worthwhile to do for the master, Instead of wasting time criticising who is doing something for God.when you don't understand the call of God on him.

Jude 1:10
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

When someone get BORN AaGAIN they confess their sin, ask for forgiveness, ask Jesus to be Master of their Life, They believe He was raised from the dead and was resurrected and His bloopd washes away all sin. They are told they are new creatures they are told they are washed in the blood and are free , Then say say AMEN. The the Spirit of God takes over. This is FAITH already, believing Christ died although you never saw Him, believing He was raised on the third say even when we never saw it does not happen. This is the FAITH that God talks about that when we believe in Jesus we are saved. NOW this faith in the NAME OF JESUS AND THE BLOOD OF JESUS Is ENOUGH to heal anyone.

You are kidding, the saving faith won't deliver food on your table. You must have understanding of your inheritance in christ and exercise your God given authority. Why do we have Christians afflicted by devils. Why didn't their saving faith protect them from such? You must know your authority over every works of Satan. God won't do it , he has done it already in christ. You must study to know and do the word.

Why does Chris never pray for people and IN THE NAME OF JESUS BE HEALED instead he says "you are healed" The bible says that all will bow when we mention the Name of Jesus, it does not matter if the person is a psycho who is demon possessed who does not understand faith - but because Jesus all things should BOW. STOP lying to people teach people the FAITH that God talks about in His word. In Jesus's Name all should bow, sickness etc. You are talking to people who already know who Christ is and there is NO faith better than that because when you accept Christ all things are now in light. Chris does not want to teach about SIN and most people are struggling because they STILL have satanic presence in their lives, some fornicate and they expect God to heal them meanwhile SATAN is accusing them and refuses to let go. Teach people to seek righteousness NOT to tell them to say they are righteous.  That is why God say keep my commandment and I will bless you!!!

Pastor chris use the name of jesus. Using the name does not necessary means you must keep shouting the name.Get the tape, POWER IN THE NAME by pastor chris . You will learn great truths on how to use the name of Jesus . Don't tell me you are one of those extremist that will say "welcome in Jesus name". " pls sit down in Jesus name"

Play any of pastor chris crusades he says "be healed in Jesus name" "come out of their body in Jesus name".  But in the healing school, he just touch, or say "be healed "or "out of him" sometimes he may say in the name if Jesus , sometimes not. He already see himself in the name. It is not a law to be shouting the name every time. If you recognise your union with Jesus by the anointing. Jesus in me is touching people.

The early apostle didn't shout the name in every case. Because they recognise they dwell in his name already. When Peter use his shadow to heal did he call any name? When apron was brought from paul's body to heal the sick. Did he shout any name?

Acts 5:15
15 Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid[ them] on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them.

Paul healed several time without calling Jesus name

Acts 14:9-11
9 The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed, 10 Said with a loud voice, Stand upright on thy feet. And he leaped and walked. 11 And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2010
siyanda.N:

I am in South Africa and I am currently attending ROCK OF VICTORY ministeries, Rev ANOSIKE.
About 50 memebrs from Christ Embassy Randburg have joined the church, mostly South Africans and Nigerians who were in active positions in church are now flocking there. People are thirsty for the truth.

I know a friend of mine who is Nigerian still at CE because he is employed he gets his SALARY there being asked to go to RHEMA ministeries to understand how things are done there and why the church never loses members. I will tell CE because Human Spirit want to hear the truth. The truth is not wealth, riches and prosperity. The truth is the CROSS and The Blood and Hell Fire. People need to know that riches they find in this earth wont but them a business class ticket to heaven OR be flown witha Private Jet to heaven. People want to hear the gospel of Christ that convicted the Jews to killing Jesus. These prosperity pastors teach people to falsely LIE TO THEMSELVES and say they are happy, joyful, rich, meanwhile they are unclothed with nothing.

Who says riches buy heaven. You are just being childish in this your ignorance. Leave churches alone and focus on your destiny and purpose.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2010
siyanda.N:

I am in South Africa and I am currently attending ROCK OF VICTORY ministeries, Rev ANOSIKE.
About 50 memebrs from Christ Embassy Randburg have joined the church, mostly South Africans and Nigerians who were in active positions in church are now flocking there. People are thirsty for the truth.

If your claim is true, it's not a big deal. People are free to join any church, after all some of them must have left a church to join christ embassy. If you can't take hard food , go for cerelac. Nothing is wrong with hard food , it's just that you can't take it yet. Remember that a lot of disciples left jesus too saying his teaching was too hard.

John 6:65-69
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. 66 From that[ time] many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68 Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life

The ministry in S.A is growing and the word of God is spreading like wild fire. Millions of south Africans following the teachings of pastor chris can't be wrong. Both white and black are hungrily embracing the message. Many of them are pastors. They are starting churches everywhere.  Namimbia, zimbabwe. Etc. I look forward to this next partners conference. They come in droves.

I know a friend of mine who is Nigerian still at CE because he is employed he gets his SALARY there being asked to go to RHEMA ministeries to understand how things are done there and why the church never loses members.

I laugh ! . People rather comes to CE. to be inspired by church growth. The rhema church you mentioned , I ve not heard the name before. So why will CE with all the result world wide send people to a smaller church that is still coming up to spy on how to grow church. Instead of sending someone to yongi-cho  who has the largest single church in the world south Korea  . I beg let's rest.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2010
smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2010
Joagbaje:

I laugh ! . People rather comes to CE. to be inspired by church growth. The rhema church you mentioned , I ve not heard the name before. So why will CE with all the result world wide send people to a smaller church that is still coming up to spy on how to grow church. Instead of sending someone to yongi-cho who has the largest single church in the world south Korea . I beg let's rest.

Another confession that it s all about the number of customers worshippers that CE can attract and fleece which means more money into Oyaks pocket. It definitely not about the souls that would saved. Anyway the scripture below should serve as a quick reminder what our ord Jesus christ thinks about those large numbers you are peddling / striving for.

Matthew 7:13-14:
13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

Since even Oyaks himself is not saved he would not understand the import of the scripture above, how much less his boiboi. else i would have advised that you concentrate on the few that are likely to make it rather than being responsible for leading millions to perdition.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:34pm On Oct 11, 2010
KunleOshob:

Another confession that it s all about the number of customers worshippers that CE can attract and fleece which means more money into Oyaks pocket. It definitely not about the souls that would saved. Anyway the scripture below should serve as a quick reminder what our ord Jesus christ thinks about those large numbers you are peddling / striving for.

Matthew 7:13-14:
13 “You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. 14 But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.

Since even Oyaks himself is not saved he would not understand the import of the scripture above, how much less his boiboi. else i would have advised that you concentrate on the few that are likely to make it rather than being responsible for leading millions to perdition.

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know[ them], because they are spiritually discerned

Church growth is simply bringing in more people into Gods kingdom and retaining them. Jesus died for all and not for few narrow people.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
Joagbaje:

1 Corinthians 2:14
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know[ them], because they are spiritually discerned

Church growth is simply bringing in more people into Gods kingdom and retaining them. Jesus died for all and not for few narrow people.
My dear friend respond to sir john questions naw if u ask me i will tell u that ur jesus in CE is dead[b][/b]
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2010
Jesus is not dead ,but he died. He is alive in us!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:31am On Oct 12, 2010
SirJohn:

Joagbaje, I asked you a question in this thread:
I await your response wink wink wink

@Joagbaje

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.