Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (306224 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Rhino3dm: 5:49am On Oct 12, 2010
How do you expect him to answer that. What has tithe got to do with prosperity? ? Except for the beneficiary(fraudster) gods of men . . . .

SirJohn:

@Joagbaje
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-524021.96.html
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:16am On Oct 14, 2010
@siyanda
I really don't know what your trouble is what do you want to achieve with all your lies. You just create for yourself a false idea of CEC and want to sell it.

siyanda.N:

"People who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge men into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs." 1 Timothy 6:9-10 . For some reason CE members EXCLUDE themselves from this verse.

We don't skip any potion of scriptures. If you use the rhapsody as devotional , you will read through the entire bible in one year, verse by verse.so if follow the rhapsody guide properly for 4 years it means you would have read the entire bible four good times! So why do you lie to give impression as though some verses are forbidding? We teach the whole counsel of God my dear.

That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9. We do not DOUBT that we are saved nor do we do anything than what this verse says. We do nothing to obtain salvation except confess and believe.

CE memebers are told that they are the righteousness of God, and they like to quote this scripture for them "Therefore there is now NO condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1.

What else do you need to get righteousness than by faith. Righrteousness can not be attained by works . It's a gift

Romans 5:17
17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

This is one the reason CE members reject sin and  repentance teachings because of this verse. You will ALSO nitice that they do NOTHING else to get their righteousness SINCE they RIDE this verse.

there is nothing else you need to get righteousness. You don't make people stop sin by teaching on sin."SIN IN THE CAMP" you can only make people feel bad emotionally but it doesn't grant them ability to live right. Every child of God knows sin is wrong.  They need to know who they are in christ. They are kings , they are righteousness. The old life is gone.

To deal with sin or wrong habit, What we teach people is to walk in the spirit. that's how they dominate sin.that's what the bible teaches. See it for yourself.

Galatians 5:16
16[ This] I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not [/b]fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Now here is the mystery.

[b]"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver." Proverbs 8:18, 19

We read on the above scripture that Durable riches and righteousness are with God. However CE members are despoiling the righteousness part of this scripture and are totally AWARE that they are righteous and NEED not do anything about it, nor tithe to get it, nor sow to get it, nor give to get, SAME goes with salvation, they DO NOTHING after confessing.

What nonsense are you saying? What's really your point. Are you planing to sow to get righteousness. Who's teaching you that junk! You receive it by faith. You do right because you have the nature to do right.

HOWEVER, they dont really believe that riches can also come that easily.  That you DO NOTHING are believing what the word of God says about riches.

Proverbs 8:18 God says Riches and honour are with me, DURABLE riches and righteousness.

This man tells you, you are saved by the Grace of God, He tells you you are righteous bcuss the scripture says so, BUT he tells you to WORK by giving, sowing, to get RICHES. Meanwhile the REST comes free!

People open your eyes God gives freely, He blesses freely we NO longer need to do anything to obtain His favour.

There is grace in giving, jesus taught it. Paul taught it

Luke 6:38
38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. 

2 Corinthians 9:6
6 But this[ I say], He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

Galatians 6:6-7
6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 

Go to the foundation school, your post is too elementary , you were never in CEC. MY DEAR

"Then [Jesus] said to them, 'Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.'" Luke 12:15
Now, I know he is telling you that he is spreading the gospel of Christ. Well,  I dare you to ask Chris "WHO IS HIS TARGET MARKET??" His target market are the people who can afford to pay for a cable. His target market are middle and high class LSM who can afford to give to his ministery.

Your mind is very carnal and dirty. How can you say such things about the works of God. Were you there when pastor cgris started years ago as far back as 80s holding crusades in villages . All we do is about men's salvation. " target market" what a carnal use of word.

Now lets look at this verse: "There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land." Deuteronomy 15:11

Ask yourselves How is Chris helping curb this Instead he is so greedy wanting to be like the rest of the prosperity teachers who own Jets, live in mansions and drive expensive cars "in the name of he is blessed and if you foolish peopel want to be like him he tells you to give to him!!

Why quoting Deuteronomy dude? Is that a message for the church. Why not quote Paul?. God has answered for Deuteronomy by sending Jesus.

Luke 4:18
18 The Spirit of the Lord[ is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor----

What the poor need is the message of the gospel , to know their dominion over poverty  and what provusion God has for them and that's what you guys are criticising .

2 Corinthians 8:9
9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

"I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of contentment in every situation, whether it be a [b]full stomach or hunger, plenty or want; for I can do everything God asks me to with the help of Christ who gives me the strength and power." Philippians 4:12-13 [/b]  This is how God wants you to live "in content". God is wise and I am sure He would have told us that there will be a time when we would need to give to him so that His gospel can be spread AND SORRY but there is NOTHING like that in scripture. This is the NEW gospel that these false prophets invented.

So you chose the hunger rather the full stomach. If you understand pastor chris that's what he teaches . To be independent of circumstances. Your understsnding if the bible is so terrible . You were never in CEC.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 9:48am On Oct 14, 2010
@ sillyslanderer or whatever it is you call yourself

i have watched with keen interest your various lies put up by you and obviously millitated by one BOY sirJohn to defame the reputation of CEC. You should be given a pat on your back because you have decided to thread on a ground that so many have tried to and fallen on. theres no need advising you otherwise. Just ride on!!

FYI, Paul said "i know how to hunger and i know how to abound"- do you get it? he knows how to be hungry and he knows how to have alot. Yesterday i had no breakfast. i had plenty to eat but i chose not to- you see i too know how to hunger. CEC too, knows how to be hungry and we also know how to abound but we choose to abound "so that God's city(zion) will spread abroad through prosperity (its citizens prosperity)" If you dont like it drink water. We Believe in prosperity and we make no apologies whatsoever for that.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 10:19am On Oct 14, 2010
siyanda.N:

Give to honor the Lord but don't turn it into a bribe! Jesus gave His life for your salvation and YOU are giving your money for MORE money hahahaha. You are all a DISGRACE to Chrsit

Nice wink
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 10:53am On Oct 14, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 11:13am On Oct 14, 2010
siyanda.N:

Joagbaje - You are a foolish guy you ASK me why I QUOTE: There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your brothers and toward the poor and needy in your land." Deuteronomy 15:11 BUT you let Chris lie to you and QUOTE Malachi 3:10 UNBELEIVEBALE. When he quotes Malachi you JUMP for JOY because you want to FEED your GREEDY Lust for money. HYPOCRITE

So who is quoting Malachi ? You bump scripture with scriptures. To survive your failed campaign. Don't tell me you don't tithe too. You guys have seared your souls with iron.

a christian is not under the law .tithe was instituted before the law. We don't tithe because the law says so, we tithe because we love God and appreciate him. It's our worship. It's a principle for prosperity for us.

Galatians 5:4
"For if you are trying to make yourselves right with God by keeping the law, you have been cut off from Christ! You have fallen away from God's grace".

Galatians 3:11
"So it is clear that no one can be made right with God by trying to keep the law. For the Scriptures say, "It is through faith that a righteous person has life."

Hebrew 8:7
for if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor

Galatians 3:14 Because of Christ's atoning sacrifice, everyone Jew and Gentile could receive the same blessing that Abraham received by faith.

James 2:10
For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it.

Romans 8:32
"He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?"

junk junk junk. Who says we should keep the law? you've not even heard pastor chris teaching at all.

Jesus kept all 613 laws perfectly. The body of Christ is justified and in right standing with God based on the payment Jesus made at the Cross.

Giving is an act of worship but to teach that paying God is how to get your God to Bless you and give you His favor-(Grace), takes away from the payment Jesus made on the Cross to freely give us all things.

While we were still sinners (without strength) Christ died for us. His payment on the Cross what gives us favor and access to God. Because of Jesus, God freely given all things Romans 8:32.

The fact that God has given all things doesn't make all things manifest. He has given us legally but for you to receive and experience the vital aspect of it, there are steps of faith to take. Receive doesn't come but through giving. It's a law. What do you say about those scriptures I quoted in my earlier post?

Luke 6:38
38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. 

2 Corinthians 9:6
6 But this[ I say], He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

Galatians 6:6-7
6 Let him that is taught in the word communicate unto him that teacheth in all good things. 7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 

Pls explain these scriptures for us.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 11:41am On Oct 14, 2010
Joagbaje:

Receive doesn't come through giving. It's a law.

Please can you educate me sir.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 11:49am On Oct 14, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
siyanda.N:

You mean Chris does not tell you to give ALL your January salary to Him.

shocked shocked shocked Thank God am not a member of CEC Plc   cheesy  Cos its likely I take a vacation in December (away from the church) and return sometime in february/march  grin grin 

It’s not really a giving issue, am just not ready to put down my January salary towards funding pastor chris hair maintenance demands, dats all.

siyanda.N:

Your Bible is a bag of seed! Say that with me. “My Bible is a bag of seed!”.

grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:02pm On Oct 14, 2010
Hmmm!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by siyandaN: 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2010
Jesus
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nuclearboy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2010
Siyanda's stuff is true & very well put together, if you ask me.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Pimpu(m): 9:35pm On Oct 15, 2010
new generation churches embarassed
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by donnie(m): 2:28am On Oct 16, 2010
Joagbaje,

I am surprised having known your knowledge and understanding of the scriptures that you can still have time to respond to posters like Siyanda.N. Is it not obvious that he/ she is carnally minded?

Please relax my brother, perhaps some more Spiritually mature folks will come around.

Cheers bro,

Hope you are preparing for IPPC?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by poweredcom(m): 2:35am On Oct 16, 2010
grin grin yes oo dem don catch dem
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:43am On Oct 16, 2010
@ Donnie ,
I hail Oo. I'm getting ready big time . To receive fresh impartation of ability.
For syanda well, vie not had time to reply his/her last rubbish posted. I hope I will have time today.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:49am On Oct 16, 2010
Quote from: Joagbaje on October 14, 2010, 11:13 AM
Receive doesn't come through giving. It's a law.

Zikkyy:

Please can you educate me sir.

What I meant was that receiving doesn't come but through giving. I've corrected it
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2010
donnie:

Joagbaje,
Hope you are preparing for IPPC?

Joagbaje:

@ Donnie ,
I hail Oo. I'm getting ready big time . To receive fresh impartation of ability.

So whats the criteria for attendance this year? N50,000? 100,000?
joagbaje/donnie are you guys sure you qualify?? grin grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:02am On Oct 16, 2010
Fi wá sílè
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2010
Joagbaje:

Fi wá sílè

é ti dá mọ̀!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2010
SirJohn:

So whats the criteria for attendance this year? N50,000? 100,000?
joagbaje/donnie are you guys sure you qualify?? grin grin

@sirjohn
could you enlighten us more on what IPPC is and why they have to pay to attend the jamboree?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:30pm On Oct 16, 2010
KunleOshob:

@sirjohn
could you enlighten us more on what IPPC is and why they have to pay to attend the jamboree?

IPPC means International Partners and Pastors Conference, its held annually in lagos and draws attendance from CE pastors and partners from several countries.
In CE Nigeria, partners whose cumulative partnership givings for the year has not reached a particular amount would not be allowed to register. For instance last year, the minimum amount was N50,000 but this year, you have to have given a minimum cumulative of N100,000 between the last IPPC and now to be eligible.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^^
You must give it up for pastor chris sha, the rogue is really ingenious when it comes to coming up with new strategies of scamming money from the several gullible muguns that flock his "church".
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2010
Joagbaje:

What I meant was that receiving doesn't come but through giving. I've corrected it

Thanks Jo. But dont you think this conflicts with your stand regarding works? I mean, i thought you dont believe in works.

Does it mean then i must give something to ever receive anything in return? Nothing comes free?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:02am On Oct 17, 2010
The the high point of the 'show' is the award ceremony where top givers are rewarded with plaques certificates and 'presidential' handshake while others look on and applaud. In CE, cell leaders, PCU and PCF leaders slave all through the year bringing more customers members to the church but hard work in CE means nothing unless you give money so all you need to do to come so close as getting a handshake from Chris is give give give and give in millions.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 10:22am On Oct 17, 2010
SirJohn:

The the high point of the 'show' is the award ceremony where top givers are rewarded with plaques certificates and 'presidential' handshake while others look on and applaud. In CE, cell leaders, PCU and PCF leaders slave all through the year bringing more customers members to the church but hard work in CE means nothing unless you give money so all you need to do to come so close as getting a handshake from Chris is give give give and give in millions.

The highlighted above explains aptly why the lawrence agadas of this world would steal their employer's money strictly for the purpose of giving it to chris.

@Joagbaje
I know pastor chris understanding of the scriptures is quite shallow but you can do him a favour a show him the passage belwo so he can learn that jamborees such as IPPC are unchristlike practises and at best paganistic.

James 2:1-9:
A Warning against discrimination
1 My dear brothers and sisters, how can you claim to have faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ if you favor some people over others?

2 For example, suppose someone comes into your meeting dressed in fancy clothes and expensive jewelry, and another comes in who is poor and dressed in dirty clothes. 3 If you give special attention and a good seat to the rich person, but you say to the poor one, “You can stand over there, or else sit on the floor”—well, 4 doesn’t this discrimination show that your judgments are guided by evil motives?

5 Listen to me, dear brothers and sisters. Hasn’t God chosen the poor in this world to be rich in faith? Aren’t they the ones who will inherit the Kingdom he promised to those who love him? 6 But you dishonor the poor! Isn’t it the rich who oppress you and drag you into court? 7 Aren’t they the ones who slander Jesus Christ, whose noble name you bear?

8 Yes indeed, it is good when you obey the royal law as found in the Scriptures: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 9 But if you favor some people over others, you are committing a sin. You are guilty of breaking the law.

A proper understanding of the sriptures above would reveal that the whole concept of IPPC is a sin and an abomination in the sight of God. But then again i know pastor money bags well he would say that James was a baby christian and he does not understand the word of God like pastor chris does. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.