Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (305588 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2011

but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.

That has to do with covetousness because she is a mans wife. It is adultery.she is married . You don't go there.

Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her - Επιθυμησαι αυτην, earnestly to covet her.

Your commentary even throws more light. The problem being addressed is covetousness of another mans property.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 10:34pm On Jun 29, 2011
All crime beginning in the mind first that is why you renew the mind i hope that helps bless you i love your mind wasted in the church
Meaning in the thought process that is why we have a new mind in Christ and renew our mind daily in the word of God that is also why we are told to come to church with a word a hymn word of revelation

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by newmi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2011
crossman9:

right you wrong it made God very mad because he was spilling his seed on the ground that is why God killed him so get your facts right pastor said it is not a sin against God right i self services and spill my seed on the bed or on the sock like in American pie what does that make nothing is the answer there is no woman present you are so blind to defend pastor Chris to the death
It is like max in the thunder Dom 2 men go in and one comes out come on wake up and see him for what he is a liar and evil doer
There is more I could give you Jesus said if you look on a woman to lust after you have committed adultery already in your heart
So when self services thinking of a brick wall or a woman but in your case who knows

Psalm 7
New International Version (NIV)
14 Whoever is pregnant with evil
  conceives trouble and gives birth to disillusionment.
15 Whoever digs a hole and scoops it out
  falls into the pit they have made.
16 The trouble they cause recoils on them;
  their violence comes down on their own heads.

17 I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness;
  I will sing the praises of the name of the LORD Most High.

Exodus 20:17 "You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leviticus 18:20 "'Do not have intimate relations with your neighbor's wife and defile yourself with her.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deuteronomy 22:22 If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die. You must purge the evil from Israel.
2 Samuel 11:2 One evening David got up from his bed and walked around on the roof of the palace. From the roof he saw a woman bathing. The woman was very beautiful,
Job 31:1 "I made a covenant with my eyes not to look lustfully at a girl.
Proverbs 6:25 Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes,
Ezekiel 23:16 As soon as she saw them, she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea.
Matthew 15:19 For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, intimate immorality, theft, false testimony, slander.
James 1:14 but each one is tempted when, by his own evil desire, he is dragged away and enticed.
James 1:15 Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.

New International Version (©1984)
But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
New Living Translation (©2007)
But I say, anyone who even looks at a woman with lust has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

English Standard Version (©2001)
But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
but I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

International Standard Version (©2008)
But I say to you, anyone who stares at a woman with lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
But I can guarantee that whoever looks with lust at a woman has already committed adultery in his heart.

King James Bible
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

American King James Version
But I say to you, That whoever looks on a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.

American Standard Version
but I say unto you, that every one that looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Bible in Basic English
But I say to you that everyone whose eyes are turned on a woman with desire has had connection with her in his heart.

Douay-Rheims Bible
But I say to you, that whosoever shall look on a woman to lust after her, hath already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Darby Bible Translation
But I say unto you, that every one who looks upon a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

English Revised Version
but I say unto you, that every one that looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Webster's Bible Translation
But I say to you, That whoever looketh on a woman to lust after her, hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Weymouth New Testament
But I tell you that whoever looks at a woman and cherishes lustful thoughts has already in his heart become guilty with regard to her.

World English Bible
but I tell you that everyone who gazes at a woman to lust after her has committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Young's Literal Translation
but I -- I say to you, that every one who is looking on a woman to desire her, did already commit adultery with her in his heart.

Clarke's Commentary on the Bible
Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her - Επιθυμησαι αυτην, earnestly to covet her. The verb, επιθυμεω, is undoubtedly used here by our Lord, in the sense of coveting through the influence of impure desire. The word is used in precisely the same sense, on the same subject, by Herodotus, book the first, near the end. I will give the passage, but I dare not translate it. To the learned reader it will justify my translation, and the unlearned must take my word. Της ΕΠΙΘΥΜΗΣΕΙ γυναικος Μασσαγετης ανηρ, μισγεται αδεως, Raphelius, on this verse, says, επιθυμειν hoc loco, est turpi cupiditate mulieris potiundae flagrare. In all these eases, our blessed Lord points out the spirituality of the law; which was a matter to which the Jews paid very little attention. Indeed it is the property of a Pharisee to abstain only from the outward crime. Men are very often less inquisitive to know how far the will of God extends, that they may please him in performing it, than they are to know how far they may satisfy their lusts without destroying their bodies and souls, utterly, by an open violation of his law.

Hath committed adultery with her already in his heart - It is the earnest wish or desire of the soul, which, in a variety of cases, constitutes the good or evil of an act. If a man earnestly wish to commit an evil, but cannot, because God puts time, place, and opportunity out of his power, he is fully chargeable with the iniquity of the act, by that God who searches and judges the heart. So, if a man earnestly wish to do some kindness, which it is out of his power to perform, the act is considered as his; because God, in this case, as in that above, takes the will for the deed. If voluntary and deliberate looks and desires make adulterers and adulteresses, how many persons are there whose whole life is one continued crime! whose eyes being full of adultery, they cannot cease from sin, 2 Peter 2:14. Many would abhor to commit one external act before the eyes of men, in a temple of stone; and yet they are not afraid to commit a multitude of such acts in the temple of their hearts, and in the sight of God!

l spit on this
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2011
newmi is that with japs eye or your mouth you evil man why
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2011
crossman9:

all crime beginning in the mind first that is why you renew the mind i hope that helps bless you i love your mind wasted in the church

All crime begins in the heart .yes that's true. But don't create a crime that don't exist. If God hasn't called it a crime.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2011
i edit the post read again bless you
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 11:05pm On Jun 29, 2011
crossman9:

All crime beginning in the mind first that is why you renew the mind i hope that helps bless you i love your mind wasted in the church

What do you mean by mind wasted in the church
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 11:51pm On Jun 29, 2011
You strike me as another captive intellect when you go to pick a fight it helps to know the Aponte
I feel grieve when I see him destroying life’s like yours with false teaching I do enjoy sharing scriptures? There is something’s I miss about Christ embassy but what they did to me is unforgivable
The leadership in the church don’t care about the members unless you’re giving them money
And me being Israelite they should have known better but God will deal with them
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2011
crossman9:

The leadership in the church don’t care about the members unless you’re giving them money

This is not true
I worship in this same church and i've being opportuned to have dealings with some of the leadership in the church
It does not happen as you have stated
The pastorate, members of staff and leaders do care for the ones they lead and for members generally especially if they have proper information
If something happened to you while you were there or you were unjustly treated, what ddid you do about it, i'm curious
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2011
@ crossman9
crossman9:

I do enjoy sharing scriptures? There is something’s I miss about Christ embassy but what they did to me is unforgivable

What did they do to you. If someone offend you why don't you take up the matter with the person. Why attacking pastor chris . Did you have any dealings with him? No. Does he know you? No. Why allow whatever another person did turn you into sinning.

And me being Israelite they should have known better but God will deal with them

I can give you tapes where pastor chris teaches against such discrimination. It not what we teach. Of course I can't deny that where there are humans certain errors may happen. But there is biblical way to resolve them but certainly not this dirty fight you're bringing public.

Matthew 18:15-16
15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother. 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established

Galatians 6:1
1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2011
Well during the time in the church I did contact the leadership but they were far from helpful there was a conspiracy going on to help another church bother get  a passport and I ended up very sick because of what they were doing to me I nearly died?
I had to beg night and day through texts and calls from the other side of the country to just speak to the pastor and the other members of the church who were close to the leadership where working against me, the reason I have come to the conclusion I need to write the book is that no one cared for me in to different branches the great false people where the pastors it’s all in the book don’t think I take joy in having a go at the leaders of any church not even “pastor Chris” but I wrote a  letter to the church in Nigeria begging for help? but I never got a reply I even phoned and one man was reasonable with me to a certain level, but he told me to stay in the church but the evil toward me only increased I was kicked in the church treated very cruel, I had no choice so I never went back, I went back to where I come from and I was a little angry when talking to pastor there and she turn nasty because I was very bitter she was unfriendly after a time I spoke to the husband he never seen me before but was taken with the bible knowledge I had and the fact I am a director of a computer company so I raise the fact his wife was not being nice and I told him I was going to leave the church he seemed not interested so a week later they done something to me that was very wicked for a man that was sick there was 0000 moral support from them
I know I am being vague here but that is because it is in the book I am writing when it comes out it will be completely clear? I am deeply sorry if I am causing you pain or trouble to any members but if you ask the right questions you get the right answers
But the only time they real showed interest was to do with tithes and the company

mabell

Joagbaje

This should address the point
I have tried but the leadership are guilty and I am not sinning telling the truth from the scripture the name off every person and  thing will come out in the end detailing the good and the bad down to every point you are right part with the scripture there but only half the story is told.
I love you both may the lord open all our eyes to see his glory
what happened to reasoning from the scriptures, like the apostle Paul said all believers are encouraged to do?

Acts 17 (King James Version)
2And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
3Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
Acts 17 (New International Version)
In Thessalonica
2 As was his custom, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scriptures,
3 explaining and proving that the Messiah had to suffer and rise from the dead. “This Jesus I am proclaiming to you is the Messiah,” he said.

Well the key word here was “reason” a Greek concept?
The faculty of reason, rationality, or the faculty of discursive reason (in opposition to "intuitive reason"wink is a mental ability found in human beings and normally considered to be a definitive characteristic of human nature.[1] It is closely associated with such human activities as language, science, art, mathematics and philosophy.

Reason, like habit or intuition, is a means by which thinking comes from one idea to a related idea. But more specifically, it is the way rational beings propose and consider explanations concerning cause and effect, true and false, and what is good or bad. In contrast to reason as an abstract noun, a reason is a consideration which explains or justifies some event, phenomenon or behaviour.[2] The ways in which human beings reason through an argument are the subject of inquiries in the field of logic.
Reason is closely identified with the ability to self-consciously change beliefs, attitudes, traditions, and institutions, and therefore with the capacity for freedom and self-determination.[3]
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2011
This is a serious matter .Can you send your e mail to my box Pls.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Zikkyy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 30, 2011
Joagbaje:

This is a serious matter .Can you send your e mail to my box Pls.

Jo which one you dey na angry you want to bribe the man to keep quite abi you want to avoid a scandal abi angry this is one disclosure i like to read grin abeg my brother crossman9, do you accept advance payment for your book grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mabell: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2011
@crossman
it is well o but you don't need to generalize it
@zikky
stop being funny
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2011
Zikkyy:

Jo which one you dey na angry you want to bribe the man to keep quite abi you want to avoid a scandal abi angry this is one disclosure i like to read grin abeg my brother crossman9, do you accept advance payment for your book grin

You're funny, how can these caricature drawings be looked at as any serious thing. I'm only interested to help , if his claim is true. Since he claim no one listened . I find it strange.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2011
@cross man
Pls let me know if you've sent it.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by KunleOshob(m): 8:39am On Jul 01, 2011
@crossman

I strongly advise that you don't engage Joagbaje in any private discussion. His intentions are at best manipulative. He is also trying to protect the fraudulent organisation he works for. They must be exposed at all cost. You would be saving a lot of people from misery and bondage if you publish and circulate your expose on them.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2011
the convertion will only cover scripture i know there is some that are scared but thanks for the reminder (KunleOshob (m)
but i have seen who is he has a little bite of a caring heart
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2011
Joagbaj
I HAVE ADDED YOU TO MSN NOT MY PERSONAL ONE
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by dandong: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2011
@KunleOshob
"He is also trying to protect the fraudulent organisation he works for. They must be exposed at all cost"

Well said that's what I saw from many CE people they are first CE members then christians, all along you clearly prove to them what God says instead of what Pastor Chris says, one cannot or will not understand now someone wants to be serious because of what Crossman9 has said, not that he cares I have been there I know but he is "protecting the ministry" and thus his career.

I will always repeat what I have always said "Noone who goes to the Healing School I mean 'K'ealing School  gets healed as long as I know them". So partnering, evangelizing, Rhapsody buying and free distribution were all sins before God and that not of a small magnitude.

@mabell
You cannot say that Leaders at CE care, really you still do not get the message-----
The message is that people are being given spiritual poison, so they can take it at home and fail in careers, health and family bonds. Those who seem to care are either
1. Not really aware to what righteousness is all about
2. Beneficiaries if the system and will never have it changed(remember whenever there is an evil work, there are beneficiaries who defend the wickedness even in the world Hitler, Idi Amin etc ) they send people who do the dirty work.

The 'K'ealing Ministry of Pastor Chris GFP is one such organization. But I no longer blame the instigators of this as they are at work.

You Crossman9, Vivi,Kunle,Enigma you are presenting your points from Jesus' point of view, while the CE members are rooted in their careers they are working(not for God) and they do not care.

You cannot say they do not know whats going on no matter how blind you are, its just greed and wickedness that can make a man practice such. If you have been at CE I mean ACE you should be knowing this clearly, its very clear, clear as fresh water. So don' think there is any blind person they are part of the syndicate.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2011
@crossman
crossman9:

Joagbaj
I HAVE ADDED YOU TO MSN NOT MY PERSONAL ONE

Thanks , so how do I access it?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2011
well just sign in to live messanger
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2011
You can reach me through my email below
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 1:48pm On Jul 01, 2011
ok i send you a short message
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
when the book comes out then all the truth with be known and more i love you brother don't take this wrong way i hope your ok

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 9:30am On Jul 11, 2011
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 1:43am On Aug 02, 2011
send me proof that you where healed not some fake teli promotion for the wanta be false teacher
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by stannesi(m): 2:56am On Aug 02, 2011
, my, my, my, does this thread still exists, oh, lol, that cool dude, Pastor Chris is increasing every day, lol, and you still spend your time, on here hating, man, hahahaha, you're not even widely heard, lol
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 8:58am On Aug 02, 2011
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2011
@kenyan
Stop deceiving yourself, the last time you were questioned and asked to authenticate your vacuos claims with verifiable hospital address, doctor's name, your personal name phone number e.t.c you resorted to insults and appealed to non disclosure on the internet sentiments. If you know you want to protect your privacy (or your lies) you don't need to come on the internet here and start ridicling yourself.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2011
nul
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by crossman9(m): 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2011
he is false
In-Corporations We Trust $
“Christ Embassy”
Christ Embassy,
Giving Your Life Meaning?
Pastor Chris Worth Hearing? Yea Right Give Me Your Money $
Rhapsody of Realities.
“Rhapsody of Fake-alities”
Pastor Anita Oyakhilome:
Pastor Chris Oyakhilome:

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62