Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? (3194 Views)

What's Really Clueless About Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GEJ? / Is President Goodluck Jonathan Really Bad? / Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
A man who rose from nothing to become the president of Nigeria and had perfected plans to remain in power can not be clueless

6 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Sunnybobo3(m): 4:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
arresa:

Education has nothing to do it being daft and dumb and clueless Aso Rock clown is still daft and grossly dumb.

Daft president, daft kabukabu writer..smh..

Janjaweeed alert!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Janjaweeed alert!!

^^^^ The Real Boko Janjaweeed..

Your money laundering and gun smuggling president with his Boko financier and money bag...
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Descartes: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
They are former military
dictators with no university
training whatsoever(Buhari) and dubious politicians with forged university
certificates.(Tinubu)
-Aribisala shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Sheikwonder(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Descartes:
dubious politicians with forged university
certificates.(Tinubu)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Governor,
State of Lagos, Nigeria
Richard J. Daley College, Illinois

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is on democracy's front line in Nigeria.

A former student of Richard J. Daley College in Illinois, Tinubu is the governor of Lagos state, a region with the largest city in the most populous country in West Africa. His mission is reconstruction, renewal, and the establishment of a new state. His administration is striving to improve education, health care, roads and other public services. Although it is one of the world's top oil producers and has vast untapped reserves of gas and iron ore, Nigeria is hampered by government debts and widespread poverty.

Tinubu learned about democratic principles while living in the United States. From Daley College, he transferred to Chicago State University and graduated summa cum laude.

After graduation he worked for Arthur Andersen; Deloitte, Haskins and Sells; and GTE Services Corp. before returning to Nigeria in 1983 to work for Mobil Oil Nigeria. At Mobil, he advanced to treasurer of the company.

Tinubu returned to his homeland when exiles were asked to help rebuild the country and was elected to the Nigerian Senate in 1992. After the presidential election was nullified in 1993, Tinubu became a founding member of the National Democratic Coalition of Nigeria that mobilized support to restore democracy. In 1999, after civilian rule was restored, Tinubu was elected governor of Lagos

http://www.aacc.nche.edu/About/Awards/oaa/Pages/batinubu.aspx

A little education for the illiterates..
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Descartes: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
arresa:

A little education for the illiterates..
See as you dey defend your paymaster. It seems that the word "illiterate" is a trending word in the the Region of Stomach Infrastructure(Advanced Almajirism) these days grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 6:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Descartes:
See as you dey defend your paymaster. It seems that the word "illiterate" is a trending word in the the Region of Stomach Infrastructure(Advanced Almajirism) there days

If educating you and exposing you as another illiterate troll = defending my paymaster, I'll do just that anytime any day.

It's a community service and somebody's got to do it..
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2014

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Descartes: 6:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
arresa:

If educating you and exposing you as another illiterate troll = defending my paymaster, I'll do just that anytime any day.

It's a community service and somebody's got to do it..
Community service ko immunity service ni.Don't do it and see what will happen to your pay.tangry Damage Control Strategy.Dead on Arrival. Tinubu should thank his stars that Gani is dead grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
arresa:

Education has nothing to do it being daft and dumb and clueless Aso Rock clown is still daft and grossly dumb.

Daft president, daft kabukabu writer..smh..

Tout.

Counter everything the Author wrote with superior reasoning and facts.

U are the daft, dumb and clueless e-tout here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
[s]
byrron:

Tout.

Counter everything the Author wrote with superior reasoning and facts.

U are the daft, dumb and clueless e-tout here.
[/s]

Why should I bother wasting my time countering mediocre and ridiculous rubbish like 19th century locomotive trains they saddled you with in digital 2014...?

You sound very very mentally low and inept...
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
[s]
Descartes:
Community service ko immunity service ni.Don't do it and see what will happen to your pay( Damage Control Strategy.Dead on Arrival. Tinubu should thank his stars that Gani is dead
[/s]

Illiterates like you bore me..
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
arresa:
[s][/s]

Why should I bother wasting my time countering mediocre and ridiculous rubbish like 19th century locomotive trains they saddled you with in digital 2014...?

The crap u wrote up there only confirmed that u are a professional TOUT.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
byrron:

The crap u wrote up there only confirmed that u are a professional TOUT.

You really don't have to keep reciting what you see in the mirror everyday..
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
arresa:

You really don't have to keep reciting what you see in the mirror everyday..

https://www.nairaland.com/1937790/clueless-region

olodo your attention is needed here

tout

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by musaibnabdul(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
#cluelessone, #oduahgate, Maduekwe empire #nnpc, increase price of fuel, emptying foreign reserves, saying he doesn't give a damn on national tv, cbn missing money, etc. Writer did a good piece time to replace abati with him.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
[s]
RevDesmondJuju:

https://www.nairaland.com/1937790/clueless-region

olodo your attention is needed here

tout
[/s]

I'm not on NL to attend to all your stupidity and idiocies. Find something to do and quit chasing me around like a fagoht...

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
arresa:
[s][/s]

I'm not on NL to attend to all your stupidity and idiocies. Find something to do and quit chasing me around like a fagoht...

no. you are here to sniff remi tinubu's dirty panties

phucking shilling monkey
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Descartes: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
arresa:
[s][/s]

Illiterates like you bore me..
Are you really serious If what you exhibit here is what makes you a 'literate' then am sorry for your generations unborn. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
Descartes:
Are you really serious If what you exhibit here is what makes you a "Literate" then am sorry for your generation unborn. grin grin

ignore that tout

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Descartes: 8:16pm On Oct 07, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

ignore that tout
Ok. But I want to teach them some manners. Gbäwe the Epistle writer learnt it in a hard way.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Femi aribisala, i think gej is in a good position to answer your useless question
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Descartes:
[s]Are you really serious If what you exhibit here is what makes you a 'literate' then am sorry for your generations unborn. [/s]

Sorry for your gahy self and your unborn ghay generations...

RevDesmondJuju:

no. you are here to sniff remi tinubu's dirty panties
phucking shilling monkey

You gayh losers sure know a lot about sniffing privates and other gayh activities... smh...
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
arresa:

You gayh losers sure know a lot about sniffing privates and other gayh activities... smh...

small pr1ck remi tinubu pant sniffer
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by JEITO: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Confirm write up! Addressing issues just like GEJ does and not looking for cheap publicity like APC

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

small pr1ck remi tinubu pant sniffer

Very boring and silly. There should be more to you than gushing over a underwear on the internet... What a loser.
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
arresa:

Very boring and silly. There should be more to you than gushing over a underwear on the internet... What a loser.

that's the story of your life.

you are nothing but a pant sniffing weasel

2 Likes

Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by Greenarrow01(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
i tot d op will talk abt gej fighting corruption real hard....he didnt mention that gej didnt spent an hour before firing forma aviation minista...madukwe is still roaring..10 million dollars...over 700 delegates to last year un summit...the fact that he took 700 pple to that summit shows that he is clueless....look, the 2 major tins i know that gej tried in his 6 years is educating northern nigeria and free elections...but we need change from pdp...let apc come in. If dey dont work dey shd b fired...jst like democrats and replublicans in u.s....but wait pdp has nw resort to imposing candidantes on us ooh...no more primaries!!!
Re: Femi Aribisala: Is Goodluck Jonathan Really Clueless? by arresa: 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

that's the story of your life.

you are nothing but a pant sniffing weasel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Support Me Or I Come After You Says Jonathan...martin Elechi's Son Arrested / Saraki Dumps APC To Run With Ekweremadu / Big #shame To My Igbo Friends Nd Brothers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.