Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video (77341 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free / WHO Declares Nigeria Ebola Free- Live From Yaradua Center Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by overhypedsteve(m): 10:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
otukpo:
This goes to show that "na we dey do ourselves"
Jesus Christ your mind is so deep for a girl. This is the most brilliant and shortest post ve seen today, yes na we dey do ourselves and this is a great evidence to that regard, the world could be learning from Nigeria everyday if we could only but take the initiative and do what we ought to do

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by F117A: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexzskil:

Thanks dude, u seem to be the only reasonable person here.

Am out!
lunatic.
Do you know how many 'dr david' are currently in liberia, leone and guinea with ever worsening cases.?
Many america rule your life and yours only forever.

3 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by eleko1: 10:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Sorry for urself and keep ur long lamentation.U probably turn ur chinko box U call TV upside down.Pin point the achievement of ur GEJ as far as Ebola issue is concern.I dnt have time to exchange words with peeps like U,my busy schedule is too precious to waste replying U.help Urself with today premium times if only u can afford it/read it free Online
1miccza:

Oh he is now "your minister of health" do you think Fashola would have done this alone?I look @ people like you and I laff ,to think folks like you are our supposed "leaders of tomorrow",why would you reason well when he isn't a yoruba man or from APC. I am sorry for your likes... Incase your TV was blank and you couldn't follow properly,it was the same Fashola that called for a collective effort and was busy responding and contacting the ministry officials... Don't try to perform duties meant for someone else....
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by eleko1: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
If U are looking for those useless beggars that do Ranka ya dade/eat the crumb's',I'll advise U to look elsewhere.I'm not a fan of mediocrity.I have work to do tomorrow.Spare me all dis Jargon U write here.Takia.
1miccza:

Oh he is now "your minister of health" do you think Fashola would have done this alone?I look @ people like you and I laff ,to think folks like you are our supposed "leaders of tomorrow",why would you reason well when he isn't a yoruba man or from APC. I am sorry for your likes... Incase your TV was blank and you couldn't follow properly,it was the same Fashola that called for a collective effort and was busy responding and contacting the ministry officials... Don't try to perform duties meant for someone else....
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by raypex(m): 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wow this is Great.

<a href "http://raypex. ""Wow" a />

Am proudly a Nigerian.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by sexzskil(f): 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
F117A:
lunatic.
Do you know how many 'dr david' are currently in liberia, leone and guinea with ever worsening cases.?
Many america rule your life and yours only forever.
AMERICA IS RULING OVER YOUR SOUL, FOOL! WITHOUT AMERICA, YOU WOULD NEVER BE HERE POSTING THRASH, FEELING LIKE A CIVILISED HUMAN, U THIS INFERIOR BLACK APE.

MAY AMERICA RULE OVER GOD AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE FOREVER(AMEN)!
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by 1miccza: 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
eleko1:
Sorry for urself and keep ur long lamentation.U probably turn ur chinko box U call TV upside down.Pin point the achievement of ur GEJ as far as Ebola issue is concern.I dnt have time to exchange words with peeps like U,my busy schedule is too precious to waste replying U.help Urself with today premium times if only u can afford it/read it free Online

What other tabloid would you read other than premium times??I am not surprised..Your GEJ as if you are not a Nigerian...Anyone reading through your comments would think the Ebola issue is another election,you all in the opposition do not know the difference between bitterness and constructive criticisms. That your GEJ as you call him remains the president of your country as long as you remain a Nigerian except if you decide to switch allegiance...
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by 1miccza: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
eleko1:

What other tabloid would you read other than premium times??I am not surprised..Your GEJ as if you are not a Nigerian...Anyone reading through your comments would think the Ebola issue is another election,you all in the opposition do not know the difference between bitterness and constructive criticisms. That your GEJ as you call him remains the president of your country as long as you remain a Nigerian except if you decide to switch allegiance... Are u actually sure that you even have a schedule at all
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by chineduho: 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Reno and his cohorts should stop claiming victory. All thanks to Dr Adadevoh and Fashola who were proactive. If not we would have been saying a different thing by now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by 1miccza: 10:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
eleko1:
If U are looking for those useless beggars that do Ranka ya dade/eat the crumb's',I'll advise U to look elsewhere.I'm not a fan of mediocrity.I have work to do tomorrow.Spare me all dis Jargon U write here.Takia.

This comment or post should be for paid e-warriors like you and so many others,I don't even intend to register or vote for anyone or party until I am doubly sure of the person but that wouldn't stop me from saying what's right. It's Rai n ka ya dade not "Ranka ya dade" ok........
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by matoyeh(m): 10:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
I don't understand you people. Do you thinkit was drugs that helped? Nonono.

Ask...
1. Pastor E. A Adeboye of Redeem Christian Church of God
2. Bishop Oyedepo of Living Faith Ministry
3. Prophet T. B Joshua of Synagogue Church of all Nations
4. Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis Gospel Centre
5. Apostle Suleiman Johnson of Omega Fire Ministry.
6. Apostle Mike Bello of Mountain of Light Church
7. Prophet Olukoya of Mountain of Fire Ministry

and other powerful men of God i can not remember who seriously used their prayer weapon to send Ebola back to hell.... Including all the true Muslims clerics and brothers who do not relent for prayers.
These are the men of God interceding and serious praying to curb Ebola.
All glory be to God!

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by delishpot: 10:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Wey all those bad bele people wey been dey vex say bank dey scan customers BT? Wey dem buzy bodies wey dey vex say cashier wear gloves and mask take attend to them? Wey the amebos? Shey now dem dey happy dey chop out of the glory wey dem no work for. The glory wey be say when others dey work! help dem no help, leave dem no leave. Dem just sidon dey insult those wey dey work. Wey dem? I hereby sieze una own shares of this glory wey naija dey enjoy now.
Case close.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by delishpot: 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
matoyeh:
I don't understand you people. Do you thinkit was drugs that helped? Nonono.

Ask...
1. Pastor E. A Adeboye of Redeem Christian Church of God
2. Bishop Oyedepo of Living Faith Ministry
3. Prophet T. B Joshua of Synagogue Church of all Nations
4. Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis Gospel Centre
5. Apostle Suleiman Johnson of Omega Fire Ministry.
6. Apostle Mike Bello of Mountain of Light Church
7. Prophet Olukoya of Mountain of Fire Ministry

and other powerful men of God i can not remember who seriously used their prayer weapon to send Ebola back to hell.... Including all the true Muslims clerics and brothers who do not relent for prayers.
These are the men of God interceding and serious praying to curb Ebola.
All glory be to God!

We don hear, biko tell dem say while at it, make dem send shekau, ritual killers, armed robbers, yahoo plus and bad politieftians same place dem send ebola.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by eleko1: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Paid E-warrior?U definately dnt knw me.Fashola hear wen b4 he reduced Lasu fees.Tot U'll decode what I mean by beggars/fan of mediocrity?Since U dnt understand/think every critic are govt booty licker,scavenger/Patronage,Excuse me for now.As for Ranka ya dade,pls see a good hausa man to spell it well(as u like.Nite
1miccza:

This comment or post should be for paid e-warriors like you and so many others,I don't even intend to register or vote for anyone or party until I am doubly sure of the person but that wouldn't stop me from saying what's right. It's Rai n ka ya dade not "Ranka ya dade" ok........

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by sharperino(m): 11:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
A very positive news about Nigeria in the foriegn media is a development that shouldn't go unwelcome and unappreciated.

Its a positive recognition.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by friendlyadvice: 12:18am On Oct 08, 2014
sexzskil:
I HAVE FOUGHT FOR JUSTICE HERE: THAT AN AMERICAN DR IN WHO ACTUALLY CONTAINED EBOLA AND NOT THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT. THIS GREAT MAN DESERVED TO BE IMMORTALISED OR GIVEN THE TITTLE OF A GCFR.

NIGERIA IS A MEDIOCRE NATION, SO THAT MALAWI IS FAR GREATER THAN HER. A NATION FILLED WITH RETROGRESSIVE, PRIMITIVE, INFERIOR MONKEYS. SCUMS OF THE WORLD!

I'VE NEVER FOLLOWED D DUMB CROWD MY WHOLE LIFE.

I'VE FOUGHT FOR REAL JUSTICE, WHICH IS MY TRUE CALLING.

MAY AMERICA RULES THE UNIVERSE FOR ETERNITY(AMEN)!
. grin kpele ok ok nigeria contained ebola with the help of dr david from WHO we've shown gratitude so now can we become progressive apes? Lol! Everyone is in a joyful mood, no one is interested in your childish rants, so why are you struggling so hard to be noticed are you really seeking attention that badly? OMG this is just sad, so trolling for insults on nairaland is your own version of fighting for justice SMH my dear please get a life undecided

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by 360command: 1:07am On Oct 08, 2014
Soon they would learn from us on how Nigeria rescued the abducted girls.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Kayman3(m): 1:14am On Oct 08, 2014
berem:
At least there is something I should be proud of as a Nigerian. The success in the fight against Ebola.

Congratulations to Babatunde Fashola,Rotimi Amaechi and our president Goodluck Jonathan for coming
together despite their political differences to fight this fight against humanity.

And to the late doctor,Mrs Adedovah and other health workers who made sure Ebola didn't spread further,you shall surely never be forgotten.

cool cool

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
and Minister for Health(Prof. Onyebuchi) and all the medical team.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by ddeola: 1:14am On Oct 08, 2014
Great. May God help us to maintain this and let it transcend to other segments of our economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by sexzskil(f): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2014
friendlyadvice:
. grin kpele ok ok nigeria contained ebola with the help of dr david from WHO we've shown gratitude so now can we become progressive apes? Lol! Everyone is in a joyful mood, no one is interested in your childish rants, so why are you struggling so hard to be noticed are you really seeking attention that badly? OMG this is just sad, so trolling for insults on nairaland is your own version of fighting for justice SMH my dear please get a life undecided
With the 17 likes you got, which i know u were looking for anyway, IT IS NO SUPPRISE WHY NIGERIA WILL REMAIN A THIRD-WORLD SLUM FOREVER. Monkeys!
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:28am On Oct 08, 2014
sexzskil:

With the 17 likes you got, which i know u were looking for anyway, IT IS NO SUPPRISE WHY NIGERIA WILL REMAIN A THIRD-WORLD SLUM FOREVER. Monkeys!
No one can curse.

Nigeria will grow and be a pride to Africa and the World.

There is no need abusing. This is an amazing news for the World. The fight is still
going on in other African Nations.

This fight against Ebola can be won and Nigerians deserve to be congratulated because a spread in Nigeria would have been disastrous to other Nations.

You should be celebrating with us, not feeling bad about this wonderful news.

It is an African victory. May God help Africa win this War against Ebola.

6 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by friendlyadvice: 1:35am On Oct 08, 2014
sexzskil:

. grin hehehe why are you being so bitter? I only told you the truth, you know something else? Not only are you jobless and immature you are also a coward cos I can bet that even tho you get the opportunity to take your "fight for justice" to one of our "corrupt leaders" you no go get mind to say sh*t instead you go under anonymity of nairaland and make baseless comments from an armchair all in the name of "standing out" lol you are pathetic grin get a hobby my dear

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 1:52am On Oct 08, 2014
Ebola: Is It A Proof Of Racism? - American Patient Called Radio Show For Help

Thomas Eric Duncan, the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the United States, received an experimental medicine nearly a week after being admitted into the hospital -- a far longer wait than experienced by four other Ebola patients treated in the United States.

"We feel he didn't get the medicine and treatment for the disease because he's African and they don't consider him as important as the other three," Josephus Weeks, Duncan's nephew, said at a press conference Tuesday afternoon.
https://www.nairaland.com/1938144/ebola-it-proof-racism-american#26956439

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by sexzskil(f): 2:25am On Oct 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
No one can curse.

Nigeria will grow and be a pride to Africa and the World.

There is no need abusing. This is an amazing news for the World. The fight is still
going on in other African Nations.

This fight against Ebola can be won and Nigerians deserve to be congratulated because a spread in Nigeria would have been disastrous to other Nations.

You should be celebrating with us, not feeling bad about this wonderful news.

It is an African victory. May God help Africa win this War against Ebola.
I am not feeling bad about the goodnews, but we need to get our fact straight. Dr David started the whole containment ish and i just wish he is recognised, plus the way Nigerians on this forum usually take themselves like supermen whenver a ''good news'' out of the blue moon break out, as if they suddenly became genius overnight without knowing they were struggling to bathe with hot salted water.

What about WHO, Bill & Mellinda Gates Foundation, etc that championed this cause. If it were other Third-World countries they would really appreciates those who are worth it. Infact, whatever rocks their boat!

BUT FACT IS, NIGERIANS BRAINS ARE LESS THAN CHICKENS!

I, SEXZSKIL, WILL MAKE NATIONS OF THE UNIVERSE TREMBLE. I AM FAR GREATER THAN NIGERIA!
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by 1miccza: 2:36am On Oct 08, 2014
eleko1:
Paid E-warrior?U definately dnt knw me.Fashola hear wen b4 he reduced Lasu fees.Tot U'll decode what I mean by beggars/fan of mediocrity?Since U dnt understand/think every critic are govt booty licker,scavenger/Patronage,Excuse me for now.As for Ranka ya dade,pls see a good hausa man to spell it well(as u like.Nite

I am correcting you as someone that speaks even more than you or any other. If you aren't you won't be rooting for what you don't understand,what makes you think it's just Fashola's patronage?Think like a pro bro.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by clemzo101(m): 2:50am On Oct 08, 2014
Jonathan till 2019........dat guy is full of ideas grin

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by beelon1020(m): 4:22am On Oct 08, 2014
From Ebola to Glory... Am proud of you Nigeria, 2 thumbs up for the undefeated Giant. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by igbo2011(m): 5:38am On Oct 08, 2014
This is great buy why does it take white media to make us proud of ourselves? Why do we seek validation from others to gain pride, why can't we be prideful of ourselves?

5 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by tommiebuck(f): 6:27am On Oct 08, 2014
i am proud to be a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Rexyl(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2014
Thank God, ebora virus is gone forever in Nigeria, I pray it will not resurface again

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Rexyl(m): 6:31am On Oct 08, 2014
Thank God oh. victory at last. May it be the final victory in Jesus Name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.