Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,054 members, 7,814,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video (77338 Views)

Nigeria Ebola Hero, Dr Adadevoh Receives Posthumous Award. / W.H.O Has Officially Declared Nigeria Ebola Free / WHO Declares Nigeria Ebola Free- Live From Yaradua Center Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by eleko1: 6:41am On Oct 08, 2014
U CAN'T CORRECT ME.I knw my rite from left.U think everybody that condemn those criminals are paid,then U dnt knw anything,that is one.Abeg,spare me dis ur repetitive.
1miccza:

I am correcting you as someone that speaks even more than you or any other. If you aren't you won't be rooting for what you don't understand,what makes you think it's just Fashola's patronage?Think like a pro bro.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Tininitanana(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Chai,chai,chaiyeeeeeeee.....this is Goodnews and God saw our absolute dependent on him and our weakness that we can't do it ourselves, so he came and rescued us, may his name and of his Son Jesus be praise now and forever amen. But mean I don baff with salt and drink am oh that time,LOL fear of ebola ehn.........na my sister own work even when she was tld that it was a prank she kept baffing with salt and keep drinking it, hahahahahahaha . Menh diaris God in everything we are doing oh,Mama Patience God bless you for making ppl world wide know and remember that diaris God in everything we are doing.........dumb up for you Mama Dame P. Ebele
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by idonbilivit(m): 8:03am On Oct 08, 2014
kobikwelu:

upon all the good news, you couldn't help yourself but STILL find a way to criticize Nigeria and praise the US...

Didn't Nigeria request for the so-called Zmapp? Where was the US help when Nigeria asked? Only when EBOLA touched their homeland, they started asking for help on how to contain this.

people like you will always see the glass half-empty. Better change your life

It's people like you that has kept our nation in denial. I was hoping you would point out one single false statement in my comment. Your only grouse is that I see our glass half empty instead of half full. Summary is that the glass is half. It would have been interesting if Dr.Adadevoh was your mother,sister or wife whether you will be here playing semantics. I won't even bother to return you the favour of asking you to change your life it is not worth it.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Slimzain: 8:29am On Oct 08, 2014
Now I can sing 'Nigeeeria we hail thee....' In Otondo's voice.

This is a very encouraging acceptance by the entire world. Despite our porous borders, we still contained that terrible plague.

When Nigerians are united disceases and Terror gets defeated.

#TeamNewNigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by debbleopto: 8:36am On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
Wow!!! Lovely post!! At least, something to be truly proud of!!

When you do things right, the world is forced to notice and respect you. We ought to draw a big lesson from this event. No one grants you respect you didn't earn.

I'm really feeling proud here! smiley

Should not all of you be very serious about this to come to reality : " how the world celebrated nigeria conquering 54 years ild corruption" don't worry Jonathan will do it as he had started.
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by repogirl(f): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2014
Fresh breeze!! We are the talk of the world now!

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by omoiseselagba: 9:33am On Oct 08, 2014
enoqueen:
they will definitely overcome since the disease no know rich or poor. if na poor man disease them for leave am make he de spread like fire. de talk sorry everyday.

before nko.the ebola threat is a threat against us all,hence;the quick approach.we saw it as a disease all out to kill us all.it was a battle for survivor.a weakling will fight to stay alive even if he will die fighting.it is well sha.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by MNDY(m): 9:45am On Oct 08, 2014
lastpage:

'J@nj@weed' is actually the name of a band of terrorists in the SUDAN (when the country was still one).
They are a band that is not much different from the barbaric ISIL in their crude way of killing the innocents.

They maraud around on horseback and attack settlements especially in the lower/South Sudan. They are most supported and ignored by the Sudaneese Govt of Al Bashir as he uses them the same way the Northern Oligarchy uses the Cattle Rustlers in the middle belt of Nigeria, to achieve their sinister aims.

Thus, they gained prominence as a result of their notoriety so much so you will conclude that they were on some "DRUGS" that made them so inhuman
"J@nj@weed" became a derogatory term synonymous with drug-induced barbaric mindset and inhumanity to others

Lastpage!

BTW: Why does N/land change the name to "APC Supporters"? That is wrong and l think Seun must quickly act to remove that "auto-correct"!

Quite insightful! Thanks! Dis your Nairaland chieftancy title no be here O!

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by MNDY(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2014
Vikky014:
olisah metuh is d brain behind it,

Behind the autocorrect or jannjaweed?
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by jakiedudu(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2014
Good one cheesy
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by okonja(m): 10:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Thank God but i must share the pics that really got me laughing....."The 419 likes" grin

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by dasparrow: 11:06am On Oct 08, 2014
all4naija:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1764409_ebv6_jpeg8c8768b905f94f8ed5b2532ce1b82e48
That image with the little boy ready for EVD scanning is epic. GO BOY! grin grin grin wink wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Is that all you can say? I guess for once Nairaland's resident hate mongering halfbreed is speechless and cannot go on a rant on how backward Nigerians are. Awwwwww! quite impressive.

By the way, the little boy in the picture looks like a kid version of your Nigerian father before he grew up and met your whorish white mother who then conceived and brought your unfortunate being into existence grin grin grin wink wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by dasparrow: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2014
@Post

I am pleased to read that the stone (Nigeria) that the builders (USA) rejected has become the corner stone. Praise Jehovah God.....Hallelujah!

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by dasparrow: 11:14am On Oct 08, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3:
No one can curse.

Nigeria will grow and be a pride to Africa and the World.

There is no need abusing. This is an amazing news for the World. The fight is still
going on in other African Nations.

This fight against Ebola can be won and Nigerians deserve to be congratulated because a spread in Nigeria would have been disastrous to other Nations.

You should be celebrating with us, not feeling bad about this wonderful news.

It is an African victory. May God help Africa win this War against Ebola.

Stop trying to have a decent conversation with someone who is clearly a mental case. You know that the internet attracts all sorts of people and in this day and age, mentally deranged folks from Malawi also have access to the internet. You must make all efforts to place such beings on your ignore list before you will be mistaken as one of them. Other than that bro, I agree with your post. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
dasparrow:

Is that all you can say? I guess for once Nairaland's resident hate mongering halfbreed is speechless and cannot go on a rant on how backward Nigerians are. Awwwwww! quite impressive.

By the way, the little boy in the picture looks like a kid version of your Nigerian father before he grew up and met your whorish white mother who then conceived and brought your unfortunate being into existence grin grin grin wink wink wink lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Yes, that is I can say. You twerp! What more do you expect of me when you can't get organized and live a civilized life for once. The world is moving forward while you want to remain in your primitiveness and expect to be taken seriously in your vituperation on Nairaland. Your agony is just starting if you don't want to change.

For those who are reasonable enough know what I am asking for is Nigerians to do things right and developed so that barbarism cam be got ridden in the society. If you call that putting down Nigeria not ranting per se then you have a problem with things that work. I would solicit you move back to the cave in the forest village you came from.

EEjit!
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by engrsyer(m): 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
It is an honour and a thing of pride to be called a NIGERIAN. I urge the FG to rename National Hospital, Abuja to Dr Stella Adedovah's hospital for her courage and bravery in exposing and combating Ebola for us.

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by extremelygolden: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
I LOVE THIS NATION!

Nigeria is a blessed country.
If we can flush out bad leaders and Boko Haram like we have been able to flush
out the deadly Ebola Virus, Nigeria will be greater than most Western countries!

We will get there by the Special Grace of God!

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by promizchild: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
President Barack Obama should learn the supremacy of God. Where is his ZMAPP he was hiding for Nigeria? Obama Nigeria believe in God the greatest physician, the most powerful and all sufficient, stop possing and putting yourself in position of God. Thank God for how He helped Nigeria to get rid of the deadlies disease in the world. Nigeria's freedom from Ebola Virus shall be permanent.

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by igbo2011(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Rexyl:
Thank God, ebora virus is gone forever in Nigeria, I pray it will not resurface again

Lea prayer more action
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by francdec4(m): 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
I didnt see you mention the Minister for health......hope its not what am thinking. please the man gave his best in the fight. Give respect and acolade to whom its due abeg.

At least there is something I should be proud of as a Nigerian. The success in the fight against Ebola.

Congratulations to Babatunde Fashola,Rotimi Amaechi and our president Goodluck Jonathan for coming together despite their political differences to fight this fight against humanity.

And to the late doctor,Mrs Adedovah and other health workers who made sure Ebola didn't spread further,you shall surely never be forgotten.

cool cool

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!![/quote]

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by igbo2011(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
promizchild:
President Barack Obama should learn the supremacy of God. Where is his ZMAPP he was hiding for Nigeria? Obama Nigeria believe in God the greatest physician, the most powerful and all sufficient, stop possing and putting yourself in position of God. Thank God for how He helped Nigeria to get rid of the deadlies disease in the world. Nigeria's freedom from Ebola Virus shall be permanent.

Was it God or science?
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by marisd(f): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nigeria congrat bt this is nt the time to start celebrating bt the time to watch out and be careful

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Honestagbons(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
I'm so happy for breaking the Ebola sickness in Nigeria,God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Vikky014(f): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
MNDY:

Behind the autocorrect or jannjaweed?
jaj**eed
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by GoldStandard: 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
I have never seen Nigerians so conscious of handwashing and their personal hygiene like they were during ebola incident! Hope this new hygienic level has come to stay....

BravoNigerians....we did it!

2 Likes

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Rexyl(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
igbo2011:

Lea prayer more action

really prayer nd action are working. The Bible also shows that. Faith without action is dead.

1 Like

Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by emmiewealth(f): 8:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
It's not by our might nor by our power but by the spirit and grace of our Lord JESUS CHRIST........praise be unto his name.....#shalom#
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Fantacy1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
If only we Nigerians can be united as a Country. Tank God am a Nigerian
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by pweetyz(f): 12:45am On Oct 09, 2014
I am exceedingly proud of Nigeria for the tactics used in eradicating the ebola disease which threatened to wipe off the entire nation
i admire the level of unity and focus our government applied in tackling EVD
at least this is a major achievement for us this year amidst the chibok girls and boko haram crisis we are facing cos the EVD was far more dangerous than the so-called bokoharam sect

indeed NIGERIA HAS MADE NIGERIANS PROUD..we deserve all the glory and honour we are receiving right now
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by jdilight(m): 4:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
Trut:
Adonbilivit

After the pictures you still don't believe it. Wait for the videos, need see Mr. Ibu in that regard. grin grin grin
Re: How The World Media Is Celebrating Nigeria's Ebola Victory Pictures And Video by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Health Section Guidelines And Complaints Thread- / Robert Chelsea Receives A Face Transplant, The First Black Man To Get It / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.