Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

My Fiance Is Very Dirty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Very Dirty (7585 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hello everyone, i am in a situation and i need your help please.
So, i have been in a relationship with this guy for three years plus now, we met in the university some years back became lovers and he eventually proposed to me when we graduated which i agreed and the wedding is coming up early next year. My problem here is he is EXTREMLY dirty and this is giving me second thoughts.
I didnt know this side of him while we were dating because when we meet in school, he always wear good clothes and looks good, he is handsome too. He lives with his parents so i didnt get to meet them till when we got serious even at that i will stay in the sitting room with his mum and his yonger sister, not until after our engagement that i started entering his room and lo and behold, his room was so so messed up. I did what every woman will do by cleaning up the room and even washed his clothes. I complained to him bitterly about it and he promised to change. So i recently paid him an unexpected visit cos we dont live in the same town. I almost cried upon entering the room. Please what should i do?
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by coolebux(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
As in? As per?
When dis guy eventually hears dis story,
Believe you me, he'll break your heart grin

But that is your job, clean up your guy jareh.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by ayztech(f): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
First, pele...

then,

grin grin grin

(he'll pick up a lil bit later grin)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Guys by default are dirty pigs. The day i entered jim iyke's room i almost fainted. Iyanya has good taste with colors in his bedroom but its so rough and tumble.

Never attempt to visit face at festac,he's crib is so untidy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmm! Pick up later, This is an adult we are talking about here oo. Does it mean by the time we get married i will have to look after him and the children when they eventually come in.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
leyo8965:
Hmm! Pick up later, This is an adult we are talking about here oo. Does it mean by the time we get married i will have to look after him and the children when they eventually come in.
Next time you found his room dirty use cain flog him and force him to clean it believe me I will work cus whenever he remembers the flogging he will not keep his room dirty. But on a serious note de yap am infront of his families and friends he go use shame change

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexyseun:
Guys by default are dirty pigs. The day i entered jim iyke's room i almost fainted. Iyanya has good taste with colors in his bedroom but its so rough and tumble.

seun! If u dont change that *guys* to some guys nw..ehn......hummm.okay

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Pr0ton: 11:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexyseun:

Girls are talentedly filthy gilts. The day I entered Jennifer's room I almost got a coma. Chidinma has a good taste of wallpapers on the walls of her bedroom but the hanging of pannts and brras alters its worth.

Never ever attempt to visit Tiwa Savage at Ikeja.... Your life will never remain the same.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by klodike(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is a funny thread sha.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by tosyne2much(m): 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
If that's the only turn off flaw he's got then you have to be happy because some men out there are very neat but their flaws are nothing to write home about.. You don't need any prophet or herbalist at this point, you are the architect that will design your man oooo

6 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by fiftynaira(m): 11:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nna eh... Girls full for this zone oh!!!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Truckpusher(m): 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexyseun:

How market?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by dytbabe: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Do u mean rough or dirty
Dirty as in brown singlets
Dirty n smelly boxers
Or jst rough room
Throwing things arnd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexyseun:

And your husband, brother and dad is what specie of that dirty pig?

13 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by farano(f): 11:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
dytbabe:
Do u mean rough or dirty
Dirty n smelly boxers
Or jst rough room
Throwing things arnd
...and whether he's always bushy dah side grin

3 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by mercielizzie(f): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Do u mean rough or dirty
Dirty n smelly boxers
Or jst rough room
Throwing things arnd

All of the above
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by rattlesnake(m): 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
leyo8965:
Hello everyone, i am in a situation and i need your help please.
So, i have been in a relationship with this guy for three years plus now, we met in the university some years back became lovers and he eventually proposed to me when we graduated which i agreed and the wedding is coming up early next year. My problem here is he is EXTREMLY dirty and this is giving me second thoughts.
I didnt know this side of him while we were dating because when we meet in school, he always wear good clothes and looks good, he is handsome too. He lives with his parents so i didnt get to meet them till when we got serious even at that i will stay in the sitting room with his mum and his yonger sister, not until after our engagement that i started entering his room and lo and behold, his room was so so messed up. I did what every woman will do by cleaning up the room and even washed his clothes. I complained to him bitterly about it and he promised to change. So i recently paid him an unexpected visit cos we dont live in the same town. I almost cried upon entering the room. Please what should i do?
give him anointed water and klin to drink....chikena undecided

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by ERCROSS(m): 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
farano:
...and whether he's always bushy dah side] grin
Farano
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by dytbabe: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
farano:
...and whether he's always bushy dah side grin
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Jasi7(m): 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexyseun:

Who is this one?

4 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by tosyne2much(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexyseun:

who is this bush girl ?

5 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by farano(f): 11:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
ERCROSS:

Farano
What? tongue She needs our help now...We gonna give it out plenty grin
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Jasi7(m): 11:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
mercielizzie:

Na small pikin dey worry you...
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
tosyne2much
If that's the only turn off flaw he's got then you have to be happy because some men out there are very neat but their flaws are nothing to write home about.. You don't need any prophet or herbalist at this point, you are the architect that will design your man oooo
Thanks
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by dytbabe: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
leyo8965:
Do u mean rough or dirty
Dirty n smelly boxers
Or jst rough room
Throwing things arnd

All of the above

U mean he's got grey armpit hair, brown by dirty, goodness
How do u guys do the do?
I can't imagine u goin down on him
Does he bath too?
*spits*
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by chibwike(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexyseun:

who's this one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
dytbabe
U mean he's got grey armpit hair, brown by dirty, goodness
How do u guys do the do?
I can't imagine u goin down on him
*spits*

u funny oo, sha his armpits is not brown, grey or bushy and neither is his u know.. And yes he baths.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by jaydee87(m): 11:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexyseun:

seun why nao see as u just open our artists yanch e no good oh...
but seriously guys we sef lazy oh.. @op na u go train u guy na..
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Seriously, I am better than someone. @lst mine is just to leave room scattered and keep it clean in 5 minutes when my friends are coming around, but brown singlet, dirty boxers. I will kill him if we shared a room.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by valdes00(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexyseun:

*clears throat*... Abeg aunty, no vex ooo.... Dis one wey u enter jim iyke, inyanya n co room.... Shey u be *lipsealed*... I no want wahala

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by AriDsexy(f): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Pr0ton:

Girls are talentedly filthy gilts. The day I entered Jennifer's room I almost got a coma. Chidinma has a good taste of wallpapers on the walls of her bedroom but the hanging of pannts and brras alters its worth.

Never ever attempt to visit Tiwa Savage at Ikeja.... Your life will never remain the same.
I couldn't stop laughing reading ur comment cheesy

Ur obviously mocking d person u quoted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Swoon As Naughty Lady Tears Internet With Provocative Photos / Why Is Every Girl Dressing Like Prostitutes These Days? / Hottest Nigerian Girls On Instagram (pics +18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.