Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Fiance Is Very Dirty - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiance Is Very Dirty (7609 Views)

Help! My Fiance Is HIV Positive, I'm Not; What Do I Do? / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Kirinwa: 7:52am On Oct 08, 2014
mecussey:

You should be concerned if he has body odour. Guys used to have dirty rooms due to addiction of drugs, alcohol, weed or cracks but we maintain personal hygene. Any guy who keeps a "very clean" room is a fu*ckin player or at worst gay.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by lusciouslex: 8:08am On Oct 08, 2014
sexyseun:
Guys by default are dirty pigs. The day i entered jim iyke's room i almost fainted. Iyanya has good taste with colors in his bedroom but its so rough and tumble.

Never attempt to visit face at festac,he's crib is so untidy.
story for the gods! Are you a male celebrity hookah? It might interest you to know that there are so many well groomed men. They barb and shave like every 2days interval, they don't repeat underwear not to talk of their shirts. Their personal homes are so heavenly and always clean because that's where they live and visitors are welcome @ any time. Go and help your mum with the dishes and stop roaming the streets. Akpara!(Ibibio)

2 Likes

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=cole19 post=26957186]Hmmmmm...

Go try listen to one of tope alabi song... Agbelebu

Thank me later grin grin grin
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by lusciouslex: 8:21am On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=Kirinwa post=26959097][/quote]What is this one saying? Train up a child in a way that he should grow and when he is old, he'll not depart from it. Who failed who? Child or parent.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Elypsis(m): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2014
sexyseun:
Guys by default are dirty pigs. The day i entered jim iyke's room i almost fainted. Iyanya has good taste with colors in his bedroom but its so rough and tumble.

wetyn u dey find abt sef?? Next u go tell us say u enter Obasanjo room.....hmmmmmm something is fish o u leave their sitting room na dia room u dey enter directly....no offense meant tho

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by sevantex(m): 9:25am On Oct 08, 2014
sexyseun:

...Babe!!..,na onli u dy waka all dis kin waka so??..,sha rora oo and quit d generalisation oo..,4ome girls are dirty also.,Aunty op.,sit ur guy down nd talk to him about it.,Use wisdom to tell him nd he will change if he sees dt u mean well for "both" of u..,Its a good tin u creating dis thread now so u culd learn 1 or 2 tin before ur marriage..,Wishing u all d best as u deal wit it.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by DonaldGenes(m): 9:38am On Oct 08, 2014
sexyseun:

You mean inclusive of Yøur father, brother, uncles and numerous Boyfriend?
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 08, 2014
This Girl just come here to insult guys abi, if ur boy friend is dirty buy hippo or omo and soak him for a week when he comes out you will be proud of ur new Michael Jackson.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Sanguine77(m): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2014
Dirty is a subjective concept. His clothes or undies or room or his body, abi he no dey shave armpit, groin abi moustach? What one sees as dirty may not to another. If he is dirty, teach him, help him, cajole him, threaten him, beg him and love him and he will change for good.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by major466(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2014
Dirty men will always be dirty men. Sad but true.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by jideomowunmi(f): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
see dis babe ooooo.. Why she no go give am head?.. Giving heading is inevitable

To a dirty dude...it is super evictable....make she go carry germs abi? undecided undecided
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by tosyne2much(m): 11:46am On Oct 08, 2014
jideomowunmi:

To a dirty dude...it is super evictable....make she go carry germs abi? undecided undecided
patapata she go wear nylon for mouth take give am nodding grin
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by jideomowunmi(f): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2014
tosyne2much:
patapata she go wear nylon for mouth take give am nodding grin

Talking from experience I guess... wink wink
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
jideomowunmi:

Talking from experience I guess... wink wink
hehehehehe am glad you knw that grin
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
sexyseun:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked....... lipsrsealed
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Ryabcool(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
sexyseun:

My baby sawa baby o! Sawa sawa sawa le! Sawa sawa sawa le! Asssssssssh! grin grin

*picks race*
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by 100Cents: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Pr0ton:

Girls are talentedly filthy gilts. The day I entered Jennifer's room I almost got a coma. Chidinma has a good taste of wallpapers on the walls of her bedroom but the hanging of pannts and brras alters its worth.

Never ever attempt to visit Tiwa Savage at Ikeja.... Your life will never remain the same.

O ma se o...

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Dayjhihannon01(m): 2:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
leyo8965:
Do u mean rough or dirty
Dirty as in brown singlets
Dirty n smelly boxers
Or jst rough room
Throwing things arnd

All of the above
U Mean ALL ? ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
cheesy
farano:
...and whether he's always bushy dah side grin
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by darlingnuel(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
What you should do? Mix three spoonfuls of HYPO in his meal, wen next u meet. Seriously, I dnt expect you to come ranting abt this: he might be too busy to tidy his room. It happens to most guys who leave alone: since he stays alone, he's not coerced to keep it tidy. We all av this tendency!

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by fm7070: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
its normal for most guys, especially if he's busy with some other things.
That is why you have to compliment him. look out for his strength and overlook his weakness
if you can't do that, forget about the relationship because it will soon collapse

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
fm7070:its normal for most guys, especially if he's busy with some other things.That is why you have to compliment him. look out for his strength and overlook his weakness if you can't do that, forget about the relationship because it will soon collapse

Thanks alot this is the best comment so far. Like alot of people said its my cross so i will learn to carry it.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by iamrealdeji(m): 8:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
leyo8965:
Hello everyone, i am in a situation and i need your help please.
So, i have been in a relationship with this guy for three years plus now, we met in the university some years back became lovers and he eventually proposed to me when we graduated which i agreed and the wedding is coming up early next year. My problem here is he is EXTREMLY dirty and this is giving me second thoughts.
I didnt know this side of him while we were dating because when we meet in school, he always wear good clothes and looks good, he is handsome too. He lives with his parents so i didnt get to meet them till when we got serious even at that i will stay in the sitting room with his mum and his yonger sister, not until after our engagement that i started entering his room and lo and behold, his room was so so messed up. I did what every woman will do by cleaning up the room and even washed his clothes. I complained to him bitterly about it and he promised to change. So i recently paid him an unexpected visit cos we dont live in the same town. I almost cried upon entering the room. Please what should i do?
Don't blame him joor,maybe he's too busywith his career you're not supposed to be saying this,you should either clean his room for himif you're a responsible fiancee or tell him toget a housemaid,the type of dirtiness that's abnormal and you can complain about is if he wears dirty clothes,doesnt bath or brush his teeth etc
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by iamrealdeji(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
sexyseun:

Ok,groupie thing?
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Farouksenior: 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
mecussey:

You should be concerned if he has body odour. Guys used to have dirty rooms due to addiction of drugs, alcohol, weed or cracks but we maintain personal hygene. Any guy who keeps a "very clean" room is a fu*ckin player or at worst gay.

Smart Girls wud learn. grin
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by TWEETFELLA: 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Truckpusher:
How market?
grin grin grin
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
sexyseun:

What of Oshiomole him clean?
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by ebila(m): 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
sexyseun:

To be on the safer side,you should've used 'some','most' can even be permitted,but to say 'guys' in general is rather rash and unfair.I know alot of guys who are neat/tidy in every sense,i am one.Also,i know lots of guys who are very dirty.So,you are very wrong apparently.

fm7070:
its normal for most guys, especially if he's busy with some other things.
That is why you have to compliment him. look out for his strength and overlook his weakness
if you can't do that, forget about the relationship because it will soon collapse

Now this is reasonable.I doubt if you should listen to any other advice than this.

1 Like

Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by mapist(m): 12:36am On Oct 15, 2014
sexyseun:
Guys by default are dirty pigs. The day i entered jim iyke's room i almost fainted. Iyanya has good taste with colors in his bedroom but its so rough and tumbl

Ur so wrong.u shud use "most guys av seen dre omes by default r..."..dre r lots of exceptns..yes,I MEAN LOTS..
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Sixix: 12:55am On Oct 15, 2014
coolebux:
As in? As per?
When dis guy eventually hears dis story,
Believe you me, he'll break your heart grin

But that is your job, clean up your guy jareh.

What job? embarassed

How humane of you to think it is okay to undermine someone's effort because it is her supposed responsibility. If he is bent on living like a pig then he is more than welcome to. Her responsibility is to make sure the home is presentable at all times but it does not cover cleaning up after others especially a grown ass man

You should have also requested her to spoon feed him, wipe his ass, brush his teeth, polish his shoes and tie his shoelaces because it is her job to care for him.
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by Richy4(m): 2:13am On Oct 15, 2014
but that is why you are into his messed up life now to clean the living day light out of it

......and the lord saw that the man was alone and he said let us make him a helper........
Re: My Fiance Is Very Dirty by tmosco(m): 5:02am On Oct 15, 2014
Most people confuse dirty wit disorganized, only a few guys ar tidy wen on their own. If u don't yet know dat d house belongs 2 d lady den I don't see wat u ar looking 4 in marriage.this is not a problem at all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS / Silicon Babes Vs Natural Babe / People I Don't Like On Romanceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.