Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend (1878 Views)

Why I Didn't Marry Her. / I'm Feeling Tense, I Saw My Best Friend Girlfriend's Boobs / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by SammyT94(m): 12:12am On Oct 08, 2014
It happened like this : I met this girl on Thursday, had a fling with her through the whole weekend, found out on Sunday she was my friend's gf (I got the info from my very angry friend) and broke it off with her officially on Monday.. my friend and I patched things up yesterday morning and a couple of hours ago the girl came to my room to tell me she broke up with my friend. To top it all of, my friend saw us standing together in front of my door immediately after she dumped him. Now he thinks I stole his girlfriend when, in fact, all that time we were standing together I was breaking up with her for the second time in two days. I am at a complete loss here, I need some advice on how to repair our our friendship because he's a very good friend.
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Johnnoo(m): 12:17am On Oct 08, 2014
Man back off!!! She is never yours. She'll see another guy tomorrow and dump you...
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by mirexxx(f): 12:22am On Oct 08, 2014
its not ur fault na. same thing happened 2 me in skul i met dis guy in my class (a frnd of my course mate)my course mate introduced me 2 him n we became friends. he asked me 2 b his girlfriend which i refused only 2 find out my he was dating my roommate. she's also my frnd, so she was angry dat i knew abt em alredi and i made him ask me out which was not true. I just bone two of em we r all friends now
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by publicenemy(m): 1:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Dude warn the biitch sternly to stay the fvck away from u and go to ur friend and have a man to man talk with him explaining what you just explained herea.
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Nutase: 2:49am On Oct 08, 2014
all liars ....

1 Like

Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by justmag(m): 4:12am On Oct 08, 2014
SammyT94:
It happened like this : I met this girl on Thursday, had a fling with her through the whole weekend, found out on Sunday she was my friend's gf (I got the info from my very angry friend) and broke it off with her officially on Monday.. my friend and I patched things up yesterday morning and a couple of hours ago the girl came to my room to tell me she broke up with my friend. To top it all of, my friend saw us standing together in front of my door immediately after she dumped him. Now he thinks I stole his girlfriend when, in fact, all that time we were standing together I was breaking up with her for the second time in two days. I am at a complete loss here, I need some advice on how to repair our our friendship because he's a very good friend.

Clearly! It's not ya fault except u are on some "these Bros ain't loyal shit! "
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:53am On Oct 08, 2014
stay away from two of them,if truely that guy is your he will see the truth
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Kirinwa: 5:31am On Oct 08, 2014
publicenemy:
Dude warn the biitch sternly to stay the fvck away from u and go to ur friend and have a man to man talk with him explaining what you just explained herea.

The girl clearly doesn't like the boyfriend. Op what about your own girlfriend or were you single before she came?

Am tired of all these half baked stories in nairaland.
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by greatiyk4u(m): 5:33am On Oct 08, 2014
Story 4 d gods
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by austine4real(m): 5:37am On Oct 08, 2014
please wait while ur transaction is processing
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by debrihachi(f): 6:29am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by fidzy(m): 7:09am On Oct 08, 2014
debrihachi:

The quest for FTC...smh good luck ehn
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2014
Explain to your friend what happened,and if possible with proofs.

Try to keep your friendship with your friend.

A friend is better than a hoe.
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Kirinwa: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2014
Yomieluv:
Explain to your friend what happened,and if possible with proofs.

Try to keep your friendship with your friend.

A friend is better than a hoe.

What made her a hoe and op innocent? Let's stop all these hypocrisy.

Op what about your girlfriend aint you cheating on her?
You come here to tell us one sided story coloured your part in the act and expect us all to carry stones shouting stone her, stone her!

Guess what? You failed!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 08, 2014
since when did guys started fighting over bitches??
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by ninovandross(m): 8:20am On Oct 08, 2014
Khaynet:
Bro I tire oh
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 08, 2014
All na lie and all lairs shall go to. . . . ., pictures or. . . . . .
Fill in the gap and get 3 plates of pepper soup from me. grin cheesy
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Tymax(m): 8:37am On Oct 08, 2014
Text the babe to keep off, then go explain things to your buddy. If he doesn't believe, just show him the text.

Babes get wahala sha. Only dem, heartbreaker, home-breaker, crew-divider and now, friendship-breaker. grin

SMH.
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by korres00(m): 9:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Khaynet:
abi o, make una co operate dey fork am 2geda na....
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by 100Cents: 9:05am On Oct 08, 2014
The three of you need to sit at a round table and sort things out.. That ends it..

Not, I told him, she told me...
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Oyecute(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2014
Bros! U tasted punana even though u dont know she's ur paddy GF, but do U av a GF too?
if yes, how wld u feel if ur paddy tells U ds kind of story?
so, make up ur mind to explain in details and apologize well, then be prepared to face that kind of difficulty u will giv odaz if it had been u
ENJOY!
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Mrblaze06: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2014
korres00:
u na bad nigga oooo...if na u,u go gree make una dey Bleep am together?
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by Crocz(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2014
korres00:

Chai!..this dude bad o shocked
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by korres00(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mrblaze06:
u na bad nigga oooo...if na u,u go gree make una dey Bleep am together?
y nt, gals lyk dat ar potential olosho, if a gal leaves u 4 ur fwend, she z neva worth being ur galfwend...
Re: I Didn't Mean To But I Think I Stole My Friend's Girlfriend by stanconnect(m): 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Bro I understand how u feel, its very painful xpeciAlly when u are innocent of the supposed offence.
This is what I do advice you do; set out a special time and invite your friend out on an outing..u can as well go the miles to invite the girl as well...pour out your h@ to them..tell him every truth you know and convince him the more by reconciling the both of em together...God forbid I loose a dear friend cos of a woman! Goodluck..

(1) (Reply)

Girls Can You Receive Undies From Just Friends / Guys, Will You Feel Intimidated By A Taller Lady. : Pics / Singles Happiness In %

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.