Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. (25224 Views)

Annoying Places Broke And Stingy Guys Ask Ladies For Date / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask / Why Do Guys Ask Girls If The Are Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2014
I don't get it, why should you make passes at your own guy's girl, its crazy and very disrespectful. If I were a guy I wouldn't even look at my friends girlfriend not to talk of making attempts to have in bed.

pls guys answer, there are so many fishes in the sea, why your friend's woman?

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by naturally: 2:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
Such guys have 'oju kokoro'

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by vizkiz: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
naturally: Such guys have 'oju kokoro'

As in you mean they have the eyes of an ant

25 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by kokosheen(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Any "boy" that does that, is still in diapers and would be isolated and f-up treated in the near future.

It's against the rule - a guy doesn't make a pass at his friend's gf/wife/sister. Only exceptions are sisters with permission (& intention to marry) and to a small extent, ex-GFs with permission (it still is a awkward scenario though).

There are too many ladies/girls out there just as you've stated

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by philantoxx(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
its so crude.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by ninovandross(m): 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Dat usually happns if the guy sees his self as beta dan his frnd and he will b like. I mke brain pass dis guy na how did he get dis babe dat means if I try na yes, espcially if he is single #my own view sha

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: I don't get it, why should you make passes at your own guy's girl, its crazy and very disrespectful. If I were a guy I wouldn't even look at my friends girlfriend not to talk of making attempts to have in bed.

first of all did ur boyfriends friend toast you b4 I ansa

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
ninovandross: Dat usually happns if the guy sees his self as beta dan his frnd and he will b like. I Behind pass dis guy na how did he get dis babe dat means if I try na yes, espcially if he is single #my own view sha
so what happens to your friendship with the guy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by arvinsloane(m): 3:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Question for the gods! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by chibwike(m): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Coz they like her
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Tallesty1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Reverse the question to:

Why Do Girls Seduce Their Guy's Friend

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by 24in7: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
vizkiz:

As in you mean they have the eyes of an ant

LoL No,smetin like dis shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
samflexxy: first of all did ur boyfriends friend toast you b4 I ansa
it has happened to me in the past, and happening to my beastie presently, she does not know whether to report him to his friend, cos they are supposedly close friends.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by vizkiz: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
24in7: LoL No,smetin like dis shocked shocked

you mean they use to open their eyes wide? undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2014
such guys deserve to be shot.

Its against the code,,,,

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Generalkorex(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Atimes no be ordinary eyes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by lharstborn(m): 3:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
It's attributed to the either two reasons:
1. The guy has absolutely no respect/obedience for 'The Guy Code'. its so against the rules to "ask' your friend's girlfriend out;dude are you crazy or what?!! even if you guys ain't that close,that doesn't gives you the guts to try and taste her kpekus behind his back. that's not cool dude...
2. A guy who intentionally asks his friend's babe out obviously has the dude's blessing,its obvious they both 'share' whatever each dude possess.
#MyKoboThoughts#

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: it has happened to me in the past, and happening to my beastie presently, she does not know whether to report him to his friend, cos they are supposedly close friends.
tell her to report him his a scournbag a shameless and wicked soul and to think they are close friends the things people would do just for pU___y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nsonaso(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: I don't get it, why should you make passes at your own guy's girl, its crazy and very disrespectful. If I were a guy I wouldn't even look at my friends girlfriend not to talk of making attempts to have in bed.

Well some times its a test.... Why some times its not

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: it has happened to me in the past, and happening to my beastie presently, she does not know whether to report him to his friend, cos they are supposedly close friends.

Boo boo. kiss
When it happened to you did you tell?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by iceberylin(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2014
ŴĤŐ ĔVĔŃ ĎŐĔŚ ŤĤÁŤ undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by countsparrow: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2014
Why y'all blaming d guy 90 times out of 100 d fault comes from ur BF... U know y Ur BF goes out, tells d friend, omo dat gal sabi fvck die, she do like dis, do like dat, I lift her legs give am from behind and all sorts... Having said all dis to his friend, the friend sees d GF in a different light, they see u as a game. any Guy dat tells his friends all dat stuff doesn't value his GF therefore making her toastable to friends... Girls if your Bae's friend ask you out
, reconsider ur relationship, most time, d guy doesn't value you and must have said nasty things about you to his friends

NB: this is a true life example

Guys will never say the truth but deep down u know u have said some nasty shit about ur gal... When a guy values his woman, hardly will u see a friend asking her out, go ask... So gals think when such happens..

104 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by menix(m): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
So annoying, I ve dis fwend dat has a Phd in dat. Hardly even close wiv my fwendz gal fwend talkless askin dem out..

Buh som1 is advisin mii 2 tak advantage of any gal he introduces as wify, 2 teach him a lesson.
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2014
D deeds of men follow men, follow them.

i see this gtom these perspectives.

firstly, d guy might not respect d girl infront of his guys, he might have said some demeaning things or rather sexually aggravating talks about her sexual prowess and the guy wants to taste it too.

secondly, the guy might be a player and his friends knows that. and they feel enjoying what he is enjoying since they know he won't complain, cos he has a lot.

thirdly, it might be a test.

lastly, d friend might be pervert and he doesnt respect his friend.

and u too, be watchful of how u behave or what u wear.

happy sunday

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2014
Guys can be crazy.
This happened to my elder brother wayyyyyy back.

He has a very good friend who he went to the same secondary school with and proceeded to the same higher institution.
They got separate rooms in a private hostel and they were both comfortable.
My bro had this pretty girl back then. Very chilling looking girl. Quite decent though (Well girls fool us all the time).
They were in love.

So my bro came back home from school one day because he had an outing with his friend.
Quickly got freshened up, opened his friends room and met him doing press up on his girl (Both completely naked).
That was his best friend.

So he called out to him and said let's go bro. You would be baffled with the reply he got.
My brothers friend told him that he is busy and he will be with him shortly. Lol...
He didn't quarrel with him and the girl.
They all just moved on and remained light friends with the guy back then till after school.

Most of the time, all the events of the world, our surroundings, experiences whether good or bad. The way people approach us and what we get out of life or relationships are not to be blamed on others. We are often times the architect of what happens to us. Think about it.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by finditng: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2014
onirugbon1:

Boo boo. kiss

These two sha$....lol....
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by justmag(m): 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2014

because these Bros ain't loyal!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by finditng: 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
NairaMode: Guys can be crazy.
This happened to my elder brother wayyyyyy back.

He has a very good friend who he went to the same secondary school with and proceeded to the same higher institution.
They got separate rooms in a private hostel and they were both comfortable.
My bro had this pretty girl back then. Very chilling looking girl. Quite decent though (Well girls fool us all the time).
They were in love.

So my bro came back home from school one day because he had an outing with his friend.
Quickly got freshened up, opened his friends room and met him doing press up on his girl (Both completely naked).
That was his best friend.

So he called out to him and said let's go bro. You would be baffled with the reply he got.
My brothers friend to him that he is busy and he will be with him shortly. Lol...
He didn't quarrel with him and the girl.
They all just moved on and remained light friends with the guy back then till after school.

Most of the time, all the events of the world, our surroundings, experiences whether good or bad. The way people approach us and what we get out of life or relationships are not to be blamed on others. We are often times the architect of what happens to us. Think about it.

Mehn.......ah!....I can't imagine this......am a simple easy guy...but you don't want to bring out the monster in me...I'll go to any length to treat such mess up...not necessarily violence....but mehn dt guy will weep @ my pay back..the max I've ever had is a silly friend tryn to chyke the same lady I was trying to get blue with....- I stepped up the game and he couldn't keep up...won the lady and then got close to his sister...just to warn him of the havoc I can wreck for such nonsense acts...he begged ....I freed his sister...had nothn to do with her...the truth is any guy who can do that to you can kill you....simple truth....thus, never let them in your life beyond the point your eyes can fully see.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
onirugbon1:

Boo boo. kiss
how are you? I sent you messages on Friday.

yes I reported, but his friend denied and lied against me that I am the one that tried seducing him.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
finditng:

Mehn.......ah!....I can't imagine this......am a simple easy guy...but yoyu don't want to bring out the monster in me...I'll go to any length to treat such mess up...not necessarily violence....but mehn dt guy will weep @ my pay back..the max I've ever had is a silly friend tryn to chyke the same lady I was trying to get blue with....- I stepped up the game and he couldn't keep up...won the lady and then got close to his sister...just to warn him of the havoc I can wreck foir such nonsense acts...he begged ....I freed his sister...hadnothn to do with her...the truth is any guy who can do that to you can kill you....simple truth....thus, never let them in your life beyond the point your eyes can fully see.

I totally get you.
Trust me with every phase in life we get to we tend to have a different perspective about things.
You may react totally different from what you have written when such happens to you especially when you have had a reasonable number of relationships and understanding about how girls think and all.

But well that's what happened to him.
He didn't beat himself up. He remained light friends with the guy till they graduated and moved on with life.
As for the girl, they cut ties.

If it were me, well I'd just be battered about it, cut ties with them and move on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2014
firstEVA: how are you? I sent you messages on Friday.

yes I reported, but his friend denied and lied against me that I am the one that tried seducing him.

Hehehe I replied couple of minutes later. That offer must be re-opened cheesy

Ladies find it easy to tell I guess. Its guys who dont
Re: Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
onirugbon1:

Hehehe I replied couple of minutes later. That offer must be re-opened cheesy
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / My Love For Small Girls: Is It Normal? / Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.