Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! (1025 Views)

Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by lukedan75(m): 2:28am On Oct 08, 2014
There is these lady who has been my facebook friend,a Zambian national, but about a month ago we started chatting frequently, what even captivated my heart is her genuine passion for the things of God, she is inspiring in words. Eventually i asked her out and she accepted, we have been dating for a month plus now, we chat almost everyday,send pictures,voice notes, calls etc,though she said she is ready to build the foundation with me. But now am having a rethink because of the distance, i dont knw when we may likely see.,,its really disturbing me. Am just confused now dont know what to do? Please house, matured advice will be appreciated. Pls no insult. Thanks.
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 08, 2014
I don't why guys find it hard to make friends with girls without asking them out.

If you two are serious with the relationship, you will get to see each other some day.

#as girls plenty for naija reach, u stretch leg go zambia, not even yankee.

I hope you know zambia is not zamfara? Na money go teleport u go there.

2 Likes

Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by justmag(m): 4:46am On Oct 08, 2014
urhoboman:

#as girls plenty for niaja reach, u stretch leg go zambia, not even yankee.

I hope you zambia is not zamfara? Na money go teleport u go there.

LMAOOO....I am dying here. Too funny!! The power of photoshop and instagram filters will make brothers fall in love on some long distance relationship ish!
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by faithugo64(f): 5:11am On Oct 08, 2014
just marry her on facebook!

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by echobee(f): 5:37am On Oct 08, 2014
Do an E-wedding sad

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by austine4real(m): 5:49am On Oct 08, 2014
Please wait while ur transaction is processing

1 Like

Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by otimothy(m): 7:06am On Oct 08, 2014
before u ask am out u ask us for advice? dat same channel u used to ask her out marry her through the same channel and have kids tru same channel make u leave us for our lane,imagine sef of all countries na zambia u find love bros ur love no just blind,e deaf,dumb,na cripple ontop.
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by lukedan75(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2014
echobee:
Do an E-wedding sad
E wedding? Hmmmmm
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by lukedan75(m): 7:12am On Oct 08, 2014
urhoboman:
I don't why guys find it hard to make friends with girls without asking them out.

If you two are serious with the relationship, you will get to see each other some day.

#as girls plenty for niaja reach, u stretch leg go zambia, not even yankee.

I hope you zambia is not zamfara? Na money go teleport u go there.
thanks for d advice
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Wake up from illusion,facebook love ko,twitter romance ni.

Just take the relationship as a stride,don't take it serious.
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 08, 2014
otimothy:
before u ask am out u ask us for advice? dat same channel u used to ask her out marry her through the same channel and have kids tru same channel make u leave us for our lane,imagine sef of all countries na zambia u find love bros ur love no just blind,e deaf,dumb,na cripple ontop.
why evuls? Hahahaha
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by otimothy(m): 7:47am On Oct 08, 2014
Prettybecca:

why evuls? Hahahaha

evil ke cool
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by Emmysteve(m): 9:23am On Oct 08, 2014
You are suffering from fantasy. Sooner or later you will realize it and safe all the credits you're spending on international calls. You could have keep her as friend and call her once in a while.
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by Piloeternity(m): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2014
My Facebook love waiting for your message on my wall... cheesy
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 08, 2014
Fact: 52% of facebook profiles aint real. Also, 80% of online romance don't translate to any long-term relationship. I'll advice you both stay as friends. When you meet and you know it's real, then you can decide to start a relationship. But for now, keep your heart and money in a safe box.
Re: The Lady I Met On Facebook....advice! by Keketso24: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2014
faithugo64:
just marry her on facebook!
Bwahahahaha.....
...abi oo...
Lwkmd oo... cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please Urgent And Matured Advise Needed / 19 Differences Between A Man And A Boy / 6 Reasons Married Couples Enjoy Sex More Than Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.