Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice (38378 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by chiefkpokp(m): 10:38am On Oct 08, 2014
Believe me The devil is better d angel you don't no. If you stop the guy from smoking, why don't you have more patient to work on the guy to your taste. This case happened exactly to my wife and I. at end of the day God Brought us back to marry. There is no amount of advices we will give I that will change your mind, but if I care to listen, is either you give yourself a break from d two guys And face God and your study, or you go back go your cultist guy and finish what you started, change is constant, cultists is normal for guys this days, 80 percent join because of back but not knowing God is the only backup, my girlfriend now my wife battles to change me from humanizing,gangster things,runs, racket and so, that's why I respect her today, be wise girl, d love of Money is the root of evil.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
since my first year in the university, I hv dated just one guy and we love each other so much but recently I got a new male friend whom I hv been crushing on since my sec school days.

I just felt like visiting him only to go and fall deeply for him.Just because of him,I broke up with my bf of 3yrs.D guy also felt something for me but my bf won't let me go..he keeps on saying dat d new guy will not love me d way he does.he has been calling n threatening d guy to leave us alone.

Another reason y I broke up with him was dat I was tired of his cult activities but deep down,he is a good guy n kind hearted.he is ready to do anything for me.

Recently, he threatened my new bf again telling him he will find n kill him if he continues seeing me.

My new bf has begged me not to compromise n leave him but I don't know if he truly loves me.I need ur advices coz my heart is confused. I don't want to b greedy by keeping the both of dem
hmm i advice you should try change that guy from his cultism habit and after that go back to him since you now have evidences that he love you.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 08, 2014
debrihachi:

yh like ur sis n esp ur mother dat failed t raise u well cos she was jumping from one dick t anda
damn ur harsh
U r confused madam. Well u just have to decide for yourself, my advice is leave both of them and face your books.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ELGREF(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2014
Let the two go and come back to me,but I don't have money oooooo
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2014
fabiano09:

Why are you standing at attention in your pic? Is ur dad a soldier?
lol u no well
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by tuffgongjo(m): 10:41am On Oct 08, 2014
jmoore:
Please, leave the new guy before he gets killed.

If the cultist is good deep inside, why quit? Confusion.
How can a cultist be good?
some join d game out of no choice.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Classyzi:
lol u no well
Lol i gyet dt alot
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by 100Cents: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2014
slap1:
You can't truly love two people at a time; because if you really love the first, you won't need the second.

I know you won't take my advice but I'll just give it anyway: LEAVE BOTH OF THEM!
Why? You are sitting on a time bomb by dating a cultist. ( What kind of girl are you self?!)

I also feel the second guy knows you're crushing on him and is waiting to crush you back.

For safety sake, leave the second guy completely and pretend you still love the first one...maka ndu gi.

We would have been looking at a sensible girl if the topic was,

" Should I break up with my boyfriend because he is a cultist " ?

Rather, my crush, my Ex, I am in a dilemma.

Smh, these girls sef...

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Jcob(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2014
You are still learning. When you get to the last bus - stop you will definitely know. Pending that time, enjoy and use your head.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Odinaka00(m): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2014
Hia! Nne chekianu ya na, if the cultist kill the other guy you have cluch..mba, crush on, his blood ga adikwa on your hands o, maka na oo n'ihi gi ka yur jelous bf jiri gbuo ya, its better to do the needful o tupu aka mmadu atonuo to aka enwe n'ofe, iwotago? Ehen!

Mana you are very greedy o like some people said, how can you love a guy and be having crush on another guy? Nne hapuchaa, I bu confirm play-girl.......how did this topic make fp? This kinda topic should be posted on her own fb wall for all her friendz tulee ya anya ma nyekwa ya ndumodu, not in a big forum like NL..........idikwa sure na admin tinyere topic gi a na fp aburo ur ..............nna ka m mechie onu, tupu ndi a abanuo m o

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Wealthyegg(f): 10:46am On Oct 08, 2014
fabiano09:
There are 2 reasons why pple get killed in school,WOMAN & MONEY,i advice you if u lyk ur new bf's life,leave him alone,cuz that system man will murk him,trust me i knw wat am saying.

tALKING FROM EXPERIENCE sIR... i HAIL THEE grin grin wink
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Mintayo(m): 10:47am On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
since my first year in the university, I hv dated just one guy and we love each other so much but recently I got a new male friend whom I hv been crushing on since my sec school days.

I just felt like visiting him only to go and fall deeply for him.Just because of him,I broke up with my bf of 3yrs.D guy also felt something for me but my bf won't let me go..he keeps on saying dat d new guy will not love me d way he does.he has been calling n threatening d guy to leave us alone.

Another reason y I broke up with him was dat I was tired of his cult activities but deep down,he is a good guy n kind hearted.he is ready to do anything for me.

Recently, he threatened my new bf again telling him he will find n kill him if he continues seeing me.

My new bf has begged me not to compromise n leave him but I don't know if he truly loves me.I need ur advices coz my heart is confused. I don't want to b greedy by keeping the both of dem
someone is a good guy and and he is a cultist?
Someone is kind-hearted and he is threatening to kill another person? I give up!
Well,thats something you don't hear all the time!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Emmanuel6(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2014
henryhemon:
You are greedy already by not being contempted with what you had?what's crushing on someone?you didn't love the poor guy before,what you called love was infactuation,what qualities did ur new dick have that the other doesn't have. Aint advising kids like you,continue jumping from one D to another and call it luv. You don't know what luv is,for people like you,its the highest spender.
You must make sure you are CONTEMPTED
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by darlingnuel(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2014
bigiyaro:
From ur story, u not yet matured, so you will not understand even if I tell you that, you don't love your cultist boyfriend and you don't love the present one either. You are just a drifter. Drifters often get knocked around.
I'm loving this response!

4 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by debrihachi(f): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2014
fabiano09:

damn ur harsh
damm am not but it sucks wen u ask for an advice n receive criticism instead....If she was looking for criticism she would V specified it but she said 'I need an advice' life is hard but tz harder wen people r stupid....
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 08, 2014
jmoore:
Please, leave the new guy before he gets killed.

If the cultist is good deep inside, why quit? Confusion.
How can a cultist be good?
different definitions from ladies....
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Mintayo(m): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2014
100Cents:

We would have been looking at a sensible girl if the topic was,

" Should I break up with my boyfriend because he is a cultist " ?

Rather, my crush, my Ex, I am in a dilemma.

Smh, these girls sef...
As in its do disheartening,see the good qualities she ascribed to the cult guy=good and kindhearted?
What in God's name is wrong with some ladies?
Op,face your book and leave the two of them,apparently,you are not read to be in reltionship,abeg!

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by NizyO01(f): 10:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Someone u always knew was a cultist,even helped him drop some stuff and yet continue dating him suddenly now has so many isshfirst u just looking for an excuse and added "he is a cultist" so that pple justify ur excuse.2nd:U don't know what u want yet,u haven't set a standard for urself,and untill u do that,u will keep wanting someone else....from what I see right now,u lack focus and I won't really blame u,we find ourselves there at one poine or another. u need to take time out to focus on urself...know what u want and need.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 08, 2014
debrihachi:

damm am not but it sucks wen u ask for an advice n receive criticism instead....If she was looking for criticism she would V specified it but she said 'I need an advice' life is hard but tz harder wen people r stupid....
and urs is....
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 08, 2014
Couldn't agree more. Best advice.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2014
NizyO01:
Someone u always knew was a cultist,even helped him drop some stuff and yet continue dating him suddenly now has so many isshfirst u just looking for an excuse and added "he is a cultist" so that pple justify ur excuse.2nd:U don't know what u want yet,u haven't set a standard for urself,and untill u do that,u will keep wanting someone else....from what I see right now,u lack focus and I won't really blame u,we find ourselves there at one poine or another. u need to take time out to focus on urself...know what u want and need.
She is a stu...imagine how she got there. Cult guys dey get cash and swag...both na ladies' prescription.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2014
Is it compulsory to stay with some1?Whatz bad being single...at least for sumtime?

Truth be told,most of these same school/same level relationships don't work.Most girls are ready to settle down immediately after school but the guys are rarely ready.

If a guy truly loves a girl,will he tell her to wait till she's 28-30(when he'll probably av hammered) before marrying?

Some do work...most don't

U're sitting on a keg of gunpowder.
Trust me,u dont want to be d reason d oda guy loses his life...wat u're passing thru now will be child's play compared to d trauma u'll go thru.

D oda being a cultist means he doesn't know wat he's doing yet.If a young man is calculative,ambitious and has plans for both of you,he won't be in a cult group.

Take both off your mind and face your studies cos in the future,u'll most likely look back and ask yourself-"why did I waste my time on these guys?".
vivaciouzz:
yea,I know he was a cultist all dis while but I hv trying to save him from being known..only few pple know abt it..its not as if I got into a relationship coz of dat.I knew so many tinz I stopped him from doing like smoking.. I made him take his studies serious.. I really helped him..hez d quiet type n recently has been having issues with the school security, n I don't want to get involved dats y I want to leave ..d oda guy doesn't know dat I had a crush on him n hez loving me now..n hez in anoda school coz assuming hez in my school..dunno wat would hv happened to him n I didn't start my new relationship with se.x..I just wanted someone dats free from problems n who I can b with without being afraid dat something bad might happen to him

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Bigcake: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
yea,I know he was a cultist all dis while but I hv trying to save him from being known..only few pple know abt it..its not as if I got into a relationship coz of dat.I knew so many tinz I stopped him from doing like smoking.. I made him take his studies serious.. I really helped him..hez d quiet type n recently has been having issues with the school security, n I don't want to get involved dats y I want to leave ..d oda guy doesn't know dat I had a crush on him n hez loving me now..n hez in anoda school coz assuming hez in my school..dunno wat would hv happened to him n I didn't start my new relationship with se.x..I just wanted someone dats free from problems n who I can b with without being afraid dat something bad might happen to him
Babe, you are on point. Simply drop him gradually and not like a hot potato so that he wouldnt hurt you. Cut all visitations and calls to the lowest ebb. If possible let him Know you are now a Born Again Christian. Then try as much as possible to hide the other guy from him for security reasons. In doing this, ensure you dont tell him that you are leaving because he is a cultist. You are still his friend but from a different angle, with time he will let you be. Goodluck have a nice day.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by henryhemon(m): 10:58am On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
you know how you go the market with the intention of buying. Particular shoe, only to get there and find tht the shoe you've wanted for so long has some defects nd there's a better, more attractive one on ale?

Same thing happens in relationships. Sometimmes you think you want one person, only to find there is someone out there fqr better for you. It's not like the first guy is bad, it's just that the second guy suits her more and he might be the one she was really waiting for while the first dude was a distrction

I'm not going to criticize you but your line thought way too wrong. Do you realize the person you claim to be a distraction is hitting your p? Who is losing?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by debrihachi(f): 11:00am On Oct 08, 2014
tellwisdom:
Foolish gurl...your mates are getting worried over what job and course to choose, na man wey wan chook penisss for your toto you dey worry about. sad...Anuofia
ryt.....wah u busy doing mister? if u busy working or looking for a course t choose u wont v tym t spit dis shit outa ya mouth, tz obvious u not... If u cant help tz fyn at least don't bring da person down
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by debrihachi(f): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2014
tellwisdom:
Foolish gurl...your mates are getting worried over what job and course to choose, na man wey wan chook penisss for your toto you dey worry about. sad...Anuofia
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by henryhemon(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2014
debrihachi:

shít face she's looking for advice not criticism...... u don't advice kids like her? den shut da bloody hell up... If u cant b o' help don't b a cunt
I guess you guys are in the same business of selling ur cunt to available bidders that's why you became her spokes woman. Some people bring their lack of home training to the public,such a waste.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by clemzo101(m): 11:06am On Oct 08, 2014
U know ur bf is a cultist amd u are still with him. What's the problem with children of this days? grin my dear the earlier u sort urself out of his life the better for u. Dat guy will bring problems to u if u are not careful. A cousin of mine married a cultist all because of love just as u put it, he was shot dead wen she was carring d second baby, now her life is in shambles, a 27yr old lady with 2 children. U tell me which guy will marry her now? Forget about the money he's spending on u since u said he's kind hearted. Dat money isn't even clean, dey do all manner of things to make money. Where u shld ve known how dark his heart is was where he threatened to kill the other guy, dis guys are murderers, armed robbers, rappist, kidnappers and so on.........a word they said is enough for the wise, also remember that the ears dat refuses to listen to advice when the head is cut off it goes to the grave with it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.