Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,106 members, 7,842,199 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice (38426 Views)

My Relationship Dilemma; Pls Advice / Relationship Dilemma - Please Help / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by tobey2ng(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
The devil u knw is beta than angel u dnt knw.The 2nd guy wil only take advantage of u because he never want u buh u did.watch ur back babe
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Tintinix: 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
equlibrium:

grin
elders are sleeping.
they will be here soon

May God continue to bless Nairalanders like you who make my day and put laughter in my mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by EazyBoi(m): 1:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
silversonuc:

bros trust me, once one oil company guy come us a yr after she has prolly started datin dis 'crush' of hers she wuld still come here to tell us she has bn crushing on d oil guy since nursery skool nd jux realised dis old crush is a dark guy nd she doesnt like dark guys, who wan bet?
I no go bet bt I sure say na true u talk.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by harffie(m): 1:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
since my first year in the university, I hv dated just one guy and we love each other so much but recently I got a new male friend whom I hv been crushing on since my sec school days.

I just felt like visiting him only to go and fall deeply for him.Just because of him,I broke up with my bf of 3yrs.D guy also felt something for me but my bf won't let me go..he keeps on saying dat d new guy will not love me d way he does.he has been calling n threatening d guy to leave us alone.

Another reason y I broke up with him was dat I was tired of his cult activities but deep down,he is a good guy n kind hearted.he is ready to do anything for me.

Recently, he threatened my new bf again telling him he will find n kill him if he continues seeing me.

My new bf has begged me not to compromise n leave him but I don't know if he truly loves me.I need ur advices coz my heart is confused. I don't want to b greedy by keeping the both of dem
Before I comment.......I hope your bf isnt here on NL...hmm??
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by abduldope(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
tolaxin:
Yeah, Jesus has a big dick
---------> cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Youngpo413: 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Superstar007:

And when she meets someone better than the current dude. . She jumps ship again abi?.

Girlssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surprised?
Na their way...
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by tuffgongjo(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
barcanista:
BREAKUP WITH ALL OF THEM AND DATE ME grin grin grin
The cult guy will locate$cut your "P".
Lol

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by harffie(m): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
clemzo101:
My friend sharap dere, what do u know about criticism, if people don't criticize u tell me how u will grow? Critics make u think deep because dey tell u sore truth, they will tell u what odas will not tell u, they will go straight to the point, reveal ur weaknesses and so on, its only a fool dat will get angry if he/ she is criticized.
hehe
you get 1000000 likes...
make the guy sharap... grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by tommiebuck(f): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
my dear, leave the both of dem now. u cant date a cult guy nd fink u re in d best hand. now u knw u nd ur new bf are not safe. to safe your new love, quit dating him, to safe urself from your ex... i do not know, mayb u shld ask our ogas at the top
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by tommiebuck(f): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
harffie:

Before I comment.......I hope your bf isnt here on NL...hmm??
lols

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by victomancer(m): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
These hoes aint loyal sad
chucky234:
Reason why I cant trust any woman....
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Meggy007(f): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
EazyBoi:

Mtcheeeew

LOL. Couldn't agree more. Dumb and dumber this post. This is what happens when one thinks 'short term' when getting into a relaish. You saw the good in a cultist and went on to date him,now you wanna bail on him for someone else? Oh well carry on, maybe 'the good in him' will make give give you his blessings as you do so. You didn't ask anyone's opinion to date him, now you do to ditch him. Pele o. You can't have your cake and eat it. I sha wish you get out alive...and prolly unscratched; and then GET SENSE!

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by shagaman: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
whats your C.G.P.A in school? you are in between two knackees.....you better face your studies
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Odunharry(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
50calibre i see u

i swear many gals are confuse and they aint loyal
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Odunharry(m): 1:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
PastorOluT:

Hmm, the foundation was destroyed from the onset, u were dating a cultitst n knew he is a cultitst? Says much about u i guess.
gbam...
Gals love bad boys

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Izi4real(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmm......

Your story reminds me of a course mate of mine back then in school.

She happened to date a cultist unknowingly to her that he was.
In the process she got to know and because she values her life, she had no choice than to remain as his girlfriend until after graduation. I don't know if she was finally able to keep him off.

But the truth is, some cultist may be naturally good but that virtue has been compromised hence the moment you step on their toes, they are always ready to bite and they bite really hard.

Now come to terms with this: knowing so well that he is a cultist, how many times have u tried leading him to Christ (ie if u know the Christ) to redeem his soul.

I personally don't believe in running away from challenges in relationship, especially if there is genuine Love. This didn't change the fact that dating a cultist is putting your life on a life line because I have seen persons who were endangered because their friend was a cultist, then think of what happens to his girlfriend.

Answer this sincerely ''If u haven't met or sorry crushed into (as u called it) the new boy, you would have remained with d cultist, right?

Yes!

Then, believe me; you are selfish and self centered. You are truly not leaving him because he is a cultist, there is definitely another hidden reason and the truth is you may not even know the true reason.

To me, seeing (dating) a cultist no matter how kind/good he is, was the first mistake. Crushing into the new boy was d second most deadly mistake.
Take our advice, leave both of them.
But first leave the new boy. Then leave the cultist. Ensure the cultist come to terms with the fact that you are not leaving him because of another. Finally when you do, don't rush into another relationship, give your time, energy, resources and love to your studies. Believe me, its the best and you will live to always appreciate that decision.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Odunharry(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
safarigirl:
you know how you go to the market with the intention of buying a particular shoe, only to get there and find that the shoe you've wanted for so long has some defects nd there's a better, more attractive one on sale?

Same thing happens in relationships. Sometimmes you think you want one person, only to find there is someone out there far better for you. It's not like the first guy is bad, it's just that the second guy suits her more and he might be the one she was really waiting for while the first dude was a distraction
lmao..first dude distraction??rily

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by PastorOluT(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
Odunharry:

gbam...
Gals love bad boys

And interestingly its was ok till she found knew bobo n suddenly realized d guy was a cultitst n not good anymore.

Now she seek advice, what advice does she want, leave the new guy n go back to the cultitst i guess?
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by chinchong: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
tolaxin:
Yeah, Jesus has a big dick
anybody wey won buy dis guy should contact me
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Odunharry(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
sandijey:
This is the problem we women have. Who made u super man thinking u can change a man. Same reasons women marry wrong men believing he will change after marriage. Do you think it's easy to modify a behaviour. If u cannot cope wiv something don't stay and cry wolf when wahala start. As a young girl, u should never go into a relationship thinking u can change the man. In no get family member? Why they no fit change am.

Secondly, u have 2 options it's either u leave both of em or u stay wiv the cultists. Ma lo ba ye omolomo je o. Don't go and spoil the other guys life because of ur lost. Your cultists bf can do something nasty to the new guy. The choice is yours. Next time don't date a bad boy. Leave the bad boys for bad girls. grin

Sorry for being a bit harsh. U seem like a young girl from ur dp. We all make mistakes. U no won no d kind mistake I don make. wink just becareful. Cut them off totally or stay alone. Lastly you can join scripture union. That's another easy way of running.
nice one

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Odunharry(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
sandijey:
This is the problem we women have. Who made u super man thinking u can change a man. Same reasons women marry wrong men believing he will change after marriage. Do you think it's easy to modify a behaviour. If u cannot cope wiv something don't stay and cry wolf when wahala start. As a young girl, u should never go into a relationship thinking u can change the man. In no get family member? Why they no fit change am.

Secondly, u have 2 options it's either u leave both of em or u stay wiv the cultists. Ma lo ba ye omolomo je o. Don't go and spoil the other guys life because of ur lost. Your cultists bf can do something nasty to the new guy. The choice is yours. Next time don't date a bad boy. Leave the bad boys for bad girls. grin

Sorry for being a bit harsh. U seem like a young girl from ur dp. We all make mistakes. U no won no d kind mistake I don make. wink just becareful. Cut them off totally or stay alone. Lastly you can join scripture union. That's another easy way of running.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by AdeniyiA(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
worst still, none of the two guys will marry her o. Later one innocent guy would see her and think he's seen an angel ... undecided
i just pity men and our black market patrol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Odunharry(m): 1:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
PastorOluT:

And interestingly its was ok till she found knew bobo n suddenly realized d guy was a cultitst n not good anymore.

Now she seek advice, what advice does she want, leave the new guy n go back to the cultitst i guess?
atimes gals cause problem for themselves....imagine

after some will say guys are wicked nt knowing mst times they are the cause..

Ds thing is funny o..maybe she expect the first guy to smile n watch how she will ditch him for another guy or he thinks he is a fool
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
I'm not even sure what a "cultist" is, but come on. Be practical. On one hand, you're possibly risking someone else's life on a whim and feelings you're not even sure about. One the other hand, you've been made aware of what your bf of three years is capable of (or at least of the fact that he has no problem persistently and believably threatening such an outcome). Also, the guy you like appears to have no problem breaking up a standing relationship (not that you're any less guilty...).

When you find yourself in a state of "confusion" with your feelings, deal with the facts. Scratch that - how about always dealing with the facts smiley

GL.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by ugoezeik(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
aumeehn:
RIP ENGLISH!!
lol hahaha I swear guy u r nt ok lol.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Felixadded(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
yea,I know he was a cultist all dis while but I hv trying to save him from being known..only few pple know abt it..its not as if I got into a relationship coz of dat.I knew so many tinz I stopped him from doing like smoking.. I made him take his studies serious.. I really helped him..hez d quiet type n recently has been having issues with the school security, n I don't want to get involved dats y I want to leave ..d oda guy doesn't know dat I had a crush on him n hez loving me now..n hez in anoda school coz assuming hez in my school..dunno wat would hv happened to him n I didn't start my new relationship with se.x..I just wanted someone dats free from problems n who I can b with without being afraid dat something bad might happen to him
I'm not gonna judge u, but, let me chip in these; I guess u're a lier, u're confused, u're a cheat and it's obvious, u don't really know what is good for u or what u really wanted! I don't know why, we humans have a way of framing what is termed BLACK, a white! Why? U claimed u knew from the outset that he's a cult, yet, u accepted his proposal, and stood by/with him, when u felt u're now insecure, u wanna opt out! Three years is ain't a joke! Can u even vouch u wouldn't leave this new guy to another one in d future? Hmm, u're amazingly amazing!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by tranxo(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
vivaciouzz:
since my first year in the university, I hv dated just one guy and we love each other so much but recently I got a new male friend whom I hv been crushing on since my sec school days.

I just felt like visiting him only to go and fall deeply for him.Just because of him,I broke up with my bf of 3yrs.D guy also felt something for me but my bf won't let me go..he keeps on saying dat d new guy will not love me d way he does.he has been calling n threatening d guy to leave us alone.

Another reason y I broke up with him was dat I was tired of his cult activities but deep down,he is a good guy n kind hearted.he is ready to do anything for me.

Recently, he threatened my new bf again telling him he will find n kill him if he continues seeing me.

My new bf has begged me not to compromise n leave him but I don't know if he truly loves me.I need ur advices coz my heart is confused. I don't want to b greedy by keeping the both of dem
You sound like you are still in sec. school. Face your studies.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by PastorOluT(m): 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Odunharry:

atimes gals cause problem for themselves....imagine

after some will say guys are wicked nt knowing mst times they are the cause..

Ds thing is funny o..maybe she expect the first guy to smile n watch how she will ditch him for another guy or he thinks he is a fool

Smile, ladies causing problem for themselves since the Garden of Eden!
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Superstar007:

And when she meets someone better than the current dude. . She jumps ship again abi?.

Girlssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u dey mind some of them
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by harffie(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
tommiebuck:

lols
Na so# grin grin
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by nallypaul(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
I have to be realistice here, dumping your ex is wrong based On this realistic reasons. He is caring,protective,available,loving and above all is that he is there for you. You will never succeed is you leave him like that. For the fact he is a cultist is for you to change is when you have tried all you could that you can tell him your leaving him based on that note. But is a failiure to you that you can't make the man you claim you love better man. Let me stop here for now.
Re: My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice by Odunharry(m): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
honeric01:
At best, you are under 20, yet going through hardcore stuff like this? when did you start dating a cultist? maybe 14 or 16?

And what exactly do you know about love and "nice"?
another good question

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Women’s Behavior When Getting Wooed Memes / What Does A Man Stand To Gain In Marriage / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.