Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,529 members, 7,843,632 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Can You Date A Lady Who Admires Other Guys Openly ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Lady Who Admires Other Guys Openly ? (2251 Views)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Admires Other Guys Openly ? by 100Cents: 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
nwababy:
Cos she cooked two pots of food for you, you're feeling loved. Some men sha; let me try and open your inner eyes when a girl truly loves you, even if the most handsome guy passes she will pretend not to notice (even though she looked oh)vice versal. Meanwhile, you're her mugu she collects money from another man to cook for you lol. You're on a long thing oh

Nwababy, nah the other guy be mugu. No be me o.. But I try to pay for every favour she does. I have a very big heart and cannot exploit anyone talk less of for love. So that if I decide not to play ball, she doesn't feel cheated..

Stop hating joor... Do you reason food is my problem. Now she calls every day at least twice. Can you beat that ?

A spoilt girl will always be spoilt...

As if you be saint...

And for those guys saying i should buy chain for her, I have dated a worse girl.. Hahaha
Re: Can You Date A Lady Who Admires Other Guys Openly ? by 100Cents: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
PedroJP:
Better go buy chain or aradite keep if u wan marry her

Thanks...

Only women can say what exactly they are looking for in a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine Hangout!!! / Funny Relationship Questions / She Have A Baby, And Madly In Love With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.