Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) (89445 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by nzeBiddle(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
My signature says it all. C'est dommage!
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by VANHELLSING: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by 100Cents: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lakeshizu:
U def don turn pastor be dat o....

Nah small small...
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by VANHELLSING: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Oya, where are the resident atheists, your food is here wink
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by bosun11(m): 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
RICHES IS GOOD BUT WHAT WILL IT PROFIT A MAN TO MAKE ZILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND NOT MAKE HEAVEN...
LIFE IS INDEED FULL OF VANITY....
Am happy for them though......children's of God are meant to be prosperous but in the end, i hope they all make heaven because we would all be judged based on holiness
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by EldaTimba(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
omoiseselagba:

ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO BE STEALING FROM THE POOR AND INGNORANTS THEY LEAD?
Did they force you to pay? Or did the pastors rob you? No one is ignorant when it comes to giving. You are responsible for your action when it relates giving and you do it by faith. Come to think of it, if it is not working for christians, why do they continue giving? We should all shun hypocrisy.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by gidjah(m): 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Nigerians will always come first, since paying tithe here is a way Of purifying their stolen money grin
HAS ANY MAN OF GOD EVER asked u or your family for money in any form?pls do not come here and share your hate .you also have a way of puttin money together in your religion,no one forces another into paying thite or any other money in d church pls.it is an injuction to practice and benefit from.pls stay away from what you do not know bitter islamic man.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
san316:
what richness is righteous that lives in the midst of hungry people and still take from them. I know some workers that got the 15k salary and still had to pay 1.5k as tithe. Who do the pastors pay to?
the workers are the ones you should talk to , perhaps may be the tithe could have been used as business ... but everyone has got his belief . you should leave them to that ... they belive in a God and a prophet . you should leave them with that ..... your hatred to these men of God changes nothing .
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by nora544: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
san316:
what richness is righteous that lives in the midst of hungry people and still take from them. I know some workers that got the 15k salary and still had to pay 1.5k as tithe. Who do the pastors pay to?

I know when you want to belong to adeboyes convernat you have to pay 2000 naira per month and that is the smalest what you can do and it goes up to million before it has start with 100 Naira so he lose his brain because he didnot know how much most of nigerians realy have on salary.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
obailala:

But isn't it strange that 2 planes would be bought for one man as gifts and you really think the man doesn't actually have a huge fortune stashed somewhere?
it isnt strange , as long as the buyers know the final goal of what they are doing .
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by debrihachi(f): 2:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:
ÁŃĎ ĴĔŚÚŚ ŃĔVĔŔ ĤÁĎ Á ĤŐŔŚĔ undecided
he had a car....'I do not speak of my own accord''
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by manmustwac(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
religion is the opium of the masses

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by omar22(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Neldrizzy:

1) David Oyedepo. Net Worth: $150 million
2) Chris Oyakhilome. Net Worth: $50 million.
3) Benny Hinn. Net Worth: $48 million (US).
4) Creflo Dollar. Net Worth: $27 million (US).
5) Billy Graham. Net Worth: $25 million(US).
6) TD Jakes. Net Worth: $18 million (US).
7) TB Joshua. Net Worth: $15 million.
8 ) Matthew Ashimilowo. Net Worth: $10 million.
9) Chris Okotie. Net Worth: $10 million.
10) Joseph Prince. Net Worth: $5 million (Singapore)

http://www.richestlifestyle.com/top-10-richest-pastors-in-the-world/

I believe if you add all the figures above, still havent reach HALF of Kenneth Copeland's wealth

David Yonggi Cho has a net worth of approximately $600 million ...

Joel Osteen has a net worth estimated at $40 million. In 2003 (11 years ago)
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
nora544:

Please show me one person who got real healed because all is fraud and also this visions are a fraud.
people claim to have been healed , if you have problems wth that , you should take them to a hospital for proper check then .... isnt it frustrating hating a situation you cannot change .... some of these men have been charged to foreign court and yet didnt affect them a bit.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by EldaTimba(m): 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2014
samflexx:
Yet,Jesus had no room nor would he afford to pay for the five loaves of bread and two pieces of fish...
This pastors' money can eradicate poverty in africa.
Are you serious? Did u know Jesus had a treasurer?
And Jesus never turned down the woman who sprayed him with expensive perfume. Imagine if I buy the most expensive perfume and I use it on Oyedepo. You all will castigate me not knowing it was done in the bible.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by zubby29(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
only God can judge,bt e tire me o

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nice365: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
kandiikane:
How is that possible? And yet people still go to sow seeds like a car or a house. Bloody mumu how can you sow a house or car when he can buy you and your entire family. I don tire for this matter
Mystery.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by iceberylin(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
debrihachi:

he had a car....'I do not speak of my own accord''
ŃÁ Ú ŤÁĹĶ o cheesy
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by nora544: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
EldaTimba:

And Jesus never turned down the woman who sprayed him with expensive perfume. Imagine if I buy the most expensive perfume and I use it on Oyedepo. You all will castigate me not knowing it was done in the bible.

What you write now is heresy because for you Oyedepo is your god your Idol, so he is the god of men and not a follower in the foot of jesus.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by san316(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
majekdom2:
the workers are the ones you should talk to , perhaps may be the tithe could have been used as business ... but everyone has got his belief . you should leave them to that ... they belive in a God and a prophet . you should leave them with that ..... your hatred to these men of God changes nothing .
No! On the contrary, I admire the so called men of God. This is because it is enough hard work to execute mind control and to get people to do your biddings. On the entrepreneural aspect of it, i envy them because I would love to have such abilities in order to excel in what I do. My only beef is that religion, God is used as a tool. Outside that, everything is tamam.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by EldaTimba(m): 3:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
omoiseselagba:
IN DEFRAUDING THE WEAK AND THE POOR ABI?SMH
Defrauding? Even if he does, I prefer to be defrauded

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Ryabcool(m): 3:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
jonescyras:
Church members living by cups of water
Church pastors living by streams, Oceans of water
.Still, church members pouring the only cups of water meant for them into the streams of ocean owned by the Pastors since 100 BC
RELIGION IS THE OPIUM OF THE PEOPLE!.
opium? Cocaine is more like it.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by esteltiarra: 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Exceeding grace, double portion, next levels...... cheesy grin
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Keep ur wealth but please make ur schools free for the public,or atleast members of ur congregation
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
3coins:
downgraded figures. . . So Pastor Adeboye does not have up to 5million $?
baba adeboye is more and far richer
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by debicy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Femistico:
xooo papa adeboye is nt on the list

Don't be surprise that he is more richer than them. No be by mouth my bro.
Adeboye has given more than 3 universities 50m in my presence fron his personal account. e.g OAU, UNILAG, UNN, U.I
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Joshkid:
Don't misquote d topic pls...itx all about PERSONAL wealth not d church as a whole
the wealth is the chuch and its institutions inclusive .... not money in the bank , I guess thats why pastor adeboye isnt there , he isnt the visionier of that church.
Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by EldaTimba(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
nora544:

What you write now is heresy because for you Oyedepo is your god your Idol, so he is the god of men and not a follower in the foot of jesus.
you are getting me wrong. As a follower of christ, you should emulate christ. He is a priest, a representative and a "god". The bible called us god.
Back to the topic, when you are in the right standing with God/Christ I don't expect you to be poor. Jesus was never poor. Paul was not poor likewise Timothy.
Taking another man in the bible as a case study, Elisha. You remember the woman who made an apartment for him to stay and later got her prayers answered? Imagine if I build a house for Oyedepo. Most nigerians due to ignorance will call me a gullible nigerian.

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by gidjah(m): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
iceberylin:
ÁŃĎ ĴĔŚÚŚ ŃĔVĔŔ ĤÁĎ Á ĤŐŔŚĔ undecided
WRONG QUOTE boy!he owns d thousand of d cattle on dhills,he commanded d fish to release money,all over his ministry on earth,poverty was not associated wit it,he left his glory(riches and all d earth will ever need)so that he will only be wit us.he practically taught us how to live in d realm of divine provision and prosperity,pls go read your bible pretty well and stop misquotin it upside down !

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Maonyz(f): 3:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
How Ready Are You to Seize The Opportunities that are presented to you in life?

Do you just rule them out because "People said" or are u going to find out what you can gain out of it and have your own first-hand experience?

Never overlook any opportunity just because someone else made you to. World's best inventors were the most laughed at in life!
Wealthy men NEVER criticise opportunities, They take advantage of them!

Read On!

Success waits for no man. To be successful, You MUST pursue and overtake success.

Every wealthy man in life has a story of hardwork to tell. What is your story?

10percent of the world population control 90percent of the world economy while 90percent of the world economy fight for the remaining meagre 10percent.
Pathetic right? And it will continue being that way till people say "Enough is Enough" and step out of their comfort zone to make things happen!

Were you born with or without a silver spoon in your mouth(wealth)? It's ok! You have blamed parents, uncles, aunties and grandparents enough. It's time to stand your ground and make your next generation NOT blame you for same reasons. Its time to build a fortune for yourself and your children!

.How long do you want to keep job-hunting?
.How long will you continue to hope on your salary alone?
. Are you underpaid at work?
. Are your dreams slipping through your hands because of lack of finances?
. Are you working so hard to make other people rich? What of you? Who will make you rich?
.You want to do something better with your life?
. Still depending on your salary ONLY? Salary makes NO one rich!!!
. Does your work keep you away from your family yet nothing much to show for it?

The opportunity you seek has come!!!

Its time to let go of every Excuse, Laziness, Pride, Pessimism and Negativity! Its time to take your future in your hand!

An American-based Company with World-Class Products of all kinds require Distributors, Marketers and Networkers and partners in ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD!!!

Description:
- work part-time from the comfort of your home, you can work work with us alongside your regular job.
- you can work online or offline
-own your own website, facebook page and a well equipped online shop for FREE!
- no competition! No survival of the fittest! Its a National cake! Anyone can bite any quantity depending on your efforts!
-qualify for brand new cars, all expense paid trips to the most unique countries of the world!
-NO BOSS OR SUPERVISOR!
- work at your own convenience
-Distance and Time are not barriers
- Whether educated or non educated, Rich or not rich etc does not matter. Everyone is qualified! All that is required is Determination to succeed, Passion to excel and the Desire to change your financial status!

Don't spend your whole life being paid to build other people's dream. Who will build yours? It's time to create wealth to fulfil your own dreams!!!

To get started, here is our contact:

Hotline: 08032776889(whatsapp active!)
BBM Pin: 2A5C1937

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by ceemere: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dats some real sh*t

Re: David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
EldaTimba:

$150,000000...egbon ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) / False Prophet: Uebert Angel / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2018 Prophecies