Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. (4352 Views)

Which Of These Two Beautiful Ladies Should I Continue Eating Her Food? / Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / Is It An INSULT To Ask A LADY For Salt When Eating Her Food. (2) (3) (4)

Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
I am the type that love eating good food alot, i fit joke with any thing but not my food. My girlfriend don't know how to cook and na she enter kichen pass anybody. Her food they make me pity her, too much oil and salt. The other day na Onion soup she cook shocked so so onion, onion na him dey the soup And she's the proud type who won't take advice and now my relationship is about crashing.

The last time, we went to visit one of her friend and she serve us food. O boy the food sweet o shocked. You know say i like food, and sweet one for that matter, i come they rush the food like person way never eat for 8 days. My girlfriend come dey look me bad eye, i no send oo i dey even beg her friend for extral. When we eat finish, i no know when i park plate wan go keep am for kichen. Her friend just dey smile.

Now she is acussing her friend of sneaking me, e fit be true oo because i dey alway go visit her friend now even when she no invite me.

Now i want to end our relationship and ask her friend out but she said i must marry her . Me i dey fear her o because she get power pass me and her father na native doctor. Pls advice me.

Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Kennito90(m): 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
then do the needful.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 3coins(m): 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
ROTFL
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Jakeattah(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
U sef no try, have you tried asking her to take cooking courses or learn from her friend?

Seems the food wey don tire you dey between her legs, na the friend own now you wan chop
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kennito90:
then do the needful.
bro which one be the n3edful na äbeg tell me.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Jakeattah:
U sef no try, have you tried asking her to take cooking courses or learn from her friend?

Seems the food wey don tire you dey between her legs, na the friend own now you wan chop
bro no be like that, na food no sweet atall.. And she no wan go learn.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Jakeattah(m): 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
bro no be like that, na food no sweet atall.. And she no wan go learn.
Do you love her?
Cos if you do, you go try more to persuade her to learn
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by jamesbridget13(f): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
help her to learn na. tell her in a cool way. u self make food no kill u ooo
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by kozaic(f): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
U need help ASAP
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
tell her to learn how to cook or you and she is
history tongue
a hungry Man is a angry Man
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
jamesbridget13:
but like serious? What have she been doing all those years?
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
jamesbridget13:
Really? Am i to tell a girl to learn how to cook? What have she been doing all this years?
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
jenoncam:
tell her to learn how to cook or you and she is
history tongue
a hungry Man is a angry Man
we are allready history becus as am typing this, am in her friend house waiting for the food which is yet to be ready.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
kozaic:
U need help ASAP
what kind of help do you mean? cry
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Missmossy(f): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
I really can't laughcheesy chai! I really wonder what makes a lady who'd be a mother someday and lacks cooking skills. The future is gonna be so bright. Lol.

Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by chimerase2: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
I dnt give dis kind of advice angry
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by valdes00(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
If I believe this story, mak my MB finish nw nw

Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Missmossy:
I really can't laughcheesy chai! I really wonder what makes a lady who'd be a mother someday and lacks cooking skills. The future is gonna be so bright. Lol.
oh oo thank you my sister, after they would say i dump her. Nothing hold a man down than eating a nice food.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimerase2:
I dnt give dis kind of advice angry
man of God pls advice me na
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by chimerase2: 5:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
man of God pls advice me na
ok first send me de gal's number angry
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
valdes00:
If I believe this story, mak my MB finish nw nw
bro no be lie o! Nothing hold a man down than a good cook.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
chimerase2:
ok first send me de gal's number angry
man of God i don't understand you oo what do you wanna do with her number.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by DaizyJims(m): 5:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lol. Her dad is an herbalist! U dhan dey chop concortion since u dey call am food. I pirry you.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
we are allready history becus as am typing this, am in her friend house waiting for the food which is yet to be ready.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
...lol...

You have to tell her....Let her know what you want....Let her know that the way to man's heart is through his mouth...

..She need to upgrade her cooking......Or she risk loosing you....

Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by jamesbridget13(f): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
Really? Am i to tell a girl to learn how to cook? What have she been doing all this years?
i understand but if u love her u ll tell her to cos u dont wann lose her except!
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by tosyne2much(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2014
Even if its an imaginary story grin , I enjoyed every bit of your word.. This should be in Jokes session
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
DaizyJims:
Lol. Her dad is an herbalist! U dhan dey chop concortion since u dey call am food. I pirry you.
my brother i just dey eat all those food becus nothing guy man go do na.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by chimerase2: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
man of God i don't understand you oo what do you wanna do with her number.
I want to interced on her behalf cheesy
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by MrCork: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
01karma:
I am the part that love eating good food alot, i fit joke with any thing but not my food. My girlfriend don't know how to cook and na she enter kichen pass anybody. Her food they make me pity her, too much oil and salt. The other day na Onion soup she cook shocked so so onion, onion na him dey the soup And she's the proud type who won't take advice and now my relationship is about crashing.

The last time, we went to visit one of her friend and she serve us food. O boy the food sweet o shocked. You know say i like food, and sweet one for that matter, i come they rush the food like person way never eat for 8 days. My girlfriend come dey look me bad eye, i no send oo i dey even beg her friend for extral. When we eat finish, i no know when i park plate wan go keep am for kichen. Her friend just dey smile.

Now she is acussing her friend of sneaking me, e fit be true oo because i dey alway go visit her friend now even when she no invite me.

Now i want to end our relationship and ask her friend out but she said i must marry her . Me i dey fear her o because she get power pass me and her father na native doctor. Pls advice me.

....see yor triangle head like toilet roll......so u cam to nairaland to tell us that u ate onion from witch doctor to so that yor girl friend can learn how to cook?.. ..abi?

....bro ..we dont mean to sound rude but the next time u waste our time postin this wankonerick gabarish....M.O.D will ban u for 30years! (noo oofennse)

Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 6:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
temigracie:
...lol...

You have to tell her....Let her know what you want....Let her know that the way to man's heart is through his mouth...

..She need to upgrade her cooking......Or she risk loosing you....
thank you my sister. I have tøld her time without number but because her father na native doctor she dey use am threaten me.

I no fit eat food wey no sweet all my life na. Never.
Re: Her Food No Sweet And I Am The Type That Love Food Alot. by 01karma(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
jamesbridget13:
i understand but if u love her u ll tell her to cos u dont wann lose her except!
i love her but i can't continue to eat concortion all my life na. If she wan learn she for learn ter ter!

Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. / Can This Be A Virgin? Pics. / Names And Their Unique Behaviours.