Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Names And Their Unique Behaviours. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Names And Their Unique Behaviours. (4345 Views)

My Neighbor Behaviours Are Killing Me Inside / 5 Useless Behaviours Ladies Exhibit That Make Guys Run Away From Them / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by eyeon(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
This might sound somehow, but I'm really speaking from my own personal experience.
To start with my real name is Ifeanyichukwu.
The issue now is that girls tag me a player once they get to know that my name is Ifeanyichukwu. They vehemently stick to this that they all have vivid examples though. My sister, whenever I say that I'm a good guy normally say "akuko! Ifeanyichukwu nke gi oga apu iche?" meaning "is your own Ifeanyichukwu going to be different? They honestly say this outta doubt. But I'm a good guy.
My friends say that different names have unique characters that the bearers display.
So I'ld love to know more names you know and what you know their bearers display.
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Ini22(f): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2015
All the SEGUN DT I know are very stubborn
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2015
my name is sweetorgasms, i dnt need to tell u what ladies thinks of me.
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by lurlah2014(f): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
at times it does for me too EG tunde femi wale to mention a few are a no name for me cos either they are GOLD DIGGERS or flirts

1 Like

Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by eyeon(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2015
To start with, Ifeanyichukwus them are players...
"Ha chugburu onwe ha na nwanyi" like my sisters and female friends tell me... But I'm different, at least for now.

1 Like

Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by eyeon(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2015
fantazia:
my name is sweetorgasms, i dnt need to tell u what ladies thinks of me.
I don't know o... But I can see sweet and orgasms formed that name.
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by ThePeacemaker(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
My name is nobody grin grin
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by eyeon(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2015
Then NOTHING
ThePeacemaker:
My name is nobody grin grin
must be your unique display.
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2015
lurlah2014:
at times it does for me too EG tunde femi wale to mention a few are a no name for me cos either they are GOLD DIGGERS or flirts

You're on point bae, I've 3 friends who bear those names you listed and they're the randiest I've known all my life. Wait let me call one of them; OtunbaPhemie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by otunbaphemie(m): 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

You're on point bae, I've 3 friends who bear those names you listed and they're the randiest I've known all my life. Wait let me call one of them; OtunbaPhemie cheesy

well am here for u besides am no flirt nor gold digger.....
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2015
otunbaphemie:

well am here for u besides am no flirt nor gold digger.....
Baba Hafusa ma niccur cheesy. How's the bakery biz going?
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by seunny4lif(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
Oluwaseun wink
They are gentle, Stubborn, calm, and most time pretend like mumu lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
example like Seun of Dollarland grin grin
I love us cos am Oluwaseun cool cool
They can fall in love easily angry angry e.g. Me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by GMan650(m): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2015
Ini22:
All the SEGUN DT I know are very stubborn

Ini, you no lie. I've never seen a gentle Segun
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by missyadorable(f): 1:11am On Oct 16, 2015
Tony and Mike are players and heart breakers Even Nollywood confirm this one
Emeka and Uche are 419,they will defraud you
Akpos is a naughty clown
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by ideyhere(f): 1:29am On Oct 16, 2015
cry cryIf a guy says his name is Henry, ladies run for your dear life
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by ipledge10(m): 1:37am On Oct 16, 2015
ideyhere:
cry cryIf a guy says his name is Henry, ladies run for your dear life
i feel for you gal..
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by ipledge10(m): 1:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Here to read comments
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Laveda(f): 1:42am On Oct 16, 2015
'Ifeanyi' most of them are thieves and kidnappers lipsrsealed I know about two, who's been sentenced to prison.

All the Ifeanyi on NL please dont come for my head. grin
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by ipledge10(m): 1:50am On Oct 16, 2015
All olapade i know are very rich grin
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by ipledge10(m): 1:50am On Oct 16, 2015
Laveda:
'Ifeanyi' most of them are thieves and kidnappers lipsrsealed I know about two, who's been sentenced to prison.

I wink

grin
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Laveda(f): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2015
ipledge10:
grin
Really? lipsrsealed
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 16, 2015
All Jacks are romantic and lovely. If you think I'm lying go ask about Jack in Titanic or ask about me
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 16, 2015
Laveda:

And they can be very dangerous,wicked,inconsiderate and corny.
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by ezteem(m): 9:34am On Oct 16, 2015
eyeon:
This might sound somehow, but I'm really speaking from my own personal experience.
To start with my real name is Ifeanyichukwu.
The issue now is that girls tag me a player once they get to know that my name is Ifeanyichukwu. They vehemently stick to this that they all have vivid examples though. My sister, whenever I say that I'm a good guy normally say "akuko! Ifeanyichukwu nke gi oga apu iche?" meaning "is your own Ifeanyichukwu going to be different? They honestly say this outta doubt. But I'm a good guy.
My friends say that different names have unique characters that the bearers display.
So I'ld love to know more names you know and what you know their bearers display.

I am ifeanyi ..... I womanise and am flirty and ion realise it sometimes. Its a gift to us all mehn....
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Nature8(m): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2015
Laveda:

Lol.. Is that what you think about Ifeanyi my dear?
All Ifeanyi are not the same, talk about the particular Ifeanyi you know cos life differs.. Don’t tag them all as criminals and kidnappers.. My name is Ifeanyi and I'm not a criminal, kidnapper or a womanizer.. I have never take what's not mine not to talk of stealing or kidnapping someone.. I know the kind of family I come from and there's no case of criminal or kidnapping in our lineage.. Most of Ifeanyi I know are very gentle in nature and can never harm anybody.. They're very talented too.. I'm not saying all these because my name is Ifeanyi or to defend Ifeanyi, but because I know what I can do and what I can not do.. Believe me when I tell you that some of Ifeanyi I know are Reverend fathers not criminals as you said dear..
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Nature8(m): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Snowangel4:

Lol.. Ok
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Crieff(m): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Jumokes and Tolus are sultry.
Dejis are big boys.
Funmis are sweet and/or naive.
Tolus are boisterous.
Tokunbohs are gentle.
Yemisis are very assertive, blunt and almost rude at times.

However, I totally admit that all these are just coincidental stereotypes and the inverse is veritably true for some other persons.
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Laveda(f): 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Snowangel4:

Exactly lipsrsealed grin
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Laveda(f): 1:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nature8:

Lol.. Is that what you think about Ifeanyi my dear?
All Ifeanyi are not the same, talk about the particular Ifeanyi you know cos life differs.. Don’t tag them all as criminals and kidnappers.. My name is Ifeanyi and I'm not a criminal, kidnapper or a womanizer.. I have never take what's not mine not to talk of stealing or kidnapping someone.. I know the kind of family I come from and there's no case of criminal or kidnapping in our lineage.. Most of Ifeanyi I know are very gentle in nature and can never harm anybody.. They're very talented too.. I'm not saying all these because my name is Ifeanyi or to defend Ifeanyi, but because I know what I can do and what I can not do.. Believe me when I tell you that some of Ifeanyi I know are Reverend fathers not criminals as you said dear..
Bros I hear. . . I'm just speaking from what I've seen grin grin maybe just 20percent are good.
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Nature8(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Laveda:
Bros I hear. . . I'm just speaking from what I've seen grin grin maybe just 20percent are good.

Sorry to ask please, but how many Ifeanyi have you seen? Are they upto 5 or 10 Ifeanyi's you've seen?
Re: Names And Their Unique Behaviours. by Laveda(f): 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nature8:

Sorry to ask please, but how many Ifeanyi have you seen? Are they upto 5 or 10 Ifeanyi's you've seen?
I've seen 4...isn't that enough?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Naija Babes Package Be Like Dis....(plz Read). / Can I Have Sex With A Married Woman Whom Her Hubby Denied Sex For 2yrs? / How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.