Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. (4350 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 2:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Am posting this because of a post I saw that Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer her man beside sex.

That is a very wrong statement we ladies are lovely, caring & very tender. We love easily & sincerely.

Men its time you learn that a lady should be appreciated no matter how little what she may have done for u. If a lady should cook for u & help u in keeping your home clean plz appreciate her, if a lady washes your clothes & put water in the bathroom for u to take ur bath its something plz appreciate her & if she buys u a gift no matter how little it is plz appreciate her. If you have something to do but you don't have the chance to do it u can call her and say plz babe help me to do so & so & she will be glad to help.

Now, I don't no who gave you Nigerian men the stupid idea that when a lady dose all that for you its because she is desperate this is one very stupid idea that u men must erase from ur head & mind. Not all ladies who do all that are desperate so many of us do it because we sinerely love & care for our men.

You men should learn to appreciate us ladies. For those men who see ladies as being desperate & that there are lots of ladies all over, just wait until u are 45 & still single as I type this now I have 6 different men of 38 & 42 seriously begging for marriage am not dating any of them thou but what keep bodering me is what were these men doing all this while.Men! Men!! Men!!! Ehammmm

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Eberex(m): 2:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=realdee44 post=30725305]Am posting this because of a post I saw that Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer her man beside sex.

That is a very wrong statement we ladies are lovely, caring & very tender. We love easily & sincerely.

Men its time you learn that a lady should be appreciated no matter how little what she may have done for u. If a lady should cook for u & help u in keeping your home clean plz appreciate her, if a lady washes your clothes & put water in the bathroom for u to take ur bath its something plz appreciate her & if she buys u a gift no matter how little it is plz appreciate her. If you have something to do but you don't have the chance to do it u can call her and say plz babe help me to do so & so & she will be glad to help.

Now, I don't no who gave you Nigerian men the stupid idea that when a lady dose all that for you its because she is desperate this is one very stupid idea that u men must erase from ur head & mind. Not all ladies who do all that are desperate so many of us do it because we sinerely love & care for our men.

You men should learn to appreciate us ladies. For those men who see ladies as being desperate & that there are lots of ladies all over, just wait until u are 45 & still single as I type this now I have 6 different men of 38 & 42 seriously begging for marriage am not dating any of them thou but what keep bodering me is what were these men doing all this while.Men! Men!! Men!!! Ehammmm[maybe /quote]

maybe you can start by stop generalizing
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by zyzxx(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Wait

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 3:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
[quote author=Eberex post=30725867][/quote]Its a general advice to all men both married & single but its obvious u couldn't comprehend it.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 14, 2015
I dnt support the notion that a woman's benefit to a man is sex. Cos i knw woman enjoy sex as much as men. In fact, if a man doesnt satisfy a woman, no matter how satisfied the man is, the woman may go outside to satisfy her self. So both enjoy sex, and it is no way a gift frm a woman to a man.

That said, what if she doesnt cook, wash, or clean a man's house. (maybe due to distance, work, etc) i'll like you to tell us what a man benefits from a woman in a relationship? This is question is important for ladies to answer. Cos the more u impact positively on a man's life the more he'll respect you and want to be with you. Any maid can cook, wash, and clean...even guys do dis for themselves. So we need something more tangible, something significant, something motivational.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
realdee44:
Amseriously begging for marriage am not dating any of them thou but what keep bodering me is what were these men doing all this while Men! Men!! Men!!! Ehammmm

Making money.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 4:28pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:

Making money.
Not money at all from our conversation 2 already graduated & got good jobs at the age of 27 & 28 other 3 got their job in their early 30s it is only one that got his job late.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2015
realdee44:
Not money at all from our conversation 2 already graduated & got good jobs at the age of 27 & 28 other 3 got their job in their early 30s it is only one that got his job late.
Hmm. Choices I guess. And maybe they have also been disappointed before. I have a 39 year old friend that's single today because his wife divorced him when she saw his business crashed at the moment. Now he's worth millions but is very scared of commitment. So whenever he gets over his fear, he'll be begging to get married as well.

It happens.

You should marry for love anyway, and not age.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 4:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Hmm. Choices I guess. And maybe they have also been disappointed before. I have a 39 year old friend that's single today because his wife divorced him when she saw his business crashed at the moment. Now he's worth millions but is very scared of commitment. So whenever he gets over his fear, he'll be begging to get married as well.

It happens.

You should marry for love anyway, and not age.
your friends case is different he has been married this guys am talking about have never been married.

I don't care about their age but am just not attracted to them & an't date or marry someone am not attracted to.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
realdee44:
your friends case is different he has been married this guys am talking about have never been married.

I don't care about their age but am just not attracted to them & an't date or marry someone am not attracted to.
Why then did you make it sound as if their age was responsible for your lack of interest?
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
vfactor:
I dnt support the notion that a woman's benefit to a man is sex. Cos i knw woman enjoy sex as much as men. In fact, if a man doesnt satisfy a woman, no matter how satisfied the man is, the woman may go outside to satisfy her self. So both enjoy sex, and it is no way a gift frm a woman to a man.

That said, what if she doesnt cook, wash, or clean a man's house. (maybe due to distance, work, etc) i'll like you to tell us what a man benefits from a woman in a relationship? This is question is important for ladies to answer. Cos the more u impact positively on a man's life the more he'll respect you and want to be with you. Any maid can cook, wash, and clean...even guys do dis for themselves. So we need something more tangible, something significant, something motivational.
There are so many things ladies have to offer only if some men will appreciate them. You may not appreciate it but there are other men who will. Besides what do u think men have to offer a lady outside sex? Money am sure. Is that all u have have to offer? If money is all u have to offer a lady as a man then you thinking is very low because is that u wake up to the reality that many ladies 2day are working very hard to make there own money which I am one. If what a man has to offer me as a lady today is just money then he has nothing to offer because am already ok the way I am but if what he has to offer is sincere love, faithfulness & understanding,great future & happy home with lovely kids then he truly has something to offer of which I can also offer him dose things I just mentioned.

So of you men think money is everything. A sincere love & faithfulness alone is better than any amount of money & gift. Just listening to someone problem is even something. Have you not heard of ppl who commit sucide just because they are going through pains & they have no one they really trust to share there problems with.

So I throw the question back to you. What else can u offer a woman outside money. Bear it in mind that outside money anything else a man can offer, a woman can also offer & this days there are women who can also offer her man money.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 5:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
Blackett:
Why then did you make it sound as if their age was responsible for your lack of interest?
I didn't make it sound that way but u on your own decided to read it that way.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2015
realdee44:
There are so many things ladies have to offer only if some men will appreciate them. You may not appreciate it but there are other men who will. Besides what do u think men have to offer a lady outside sex? Money am sure. Is that all u have have to offer? If money is all u have to offer a lady as a man then you thinking is very low because is that u wake up to the reality that many ladies 2day are working very hard to make there own money which I am one. If what a man has to offer me as a lady today is just money then he has nothing to offer because am already ok the way I am but if what he has to offer is sincere love, faithfulness & understanding,great future & happy home with lovely kids then he truly has something to offer of which I can also offer him dose things I just mentioned.

So of you men think money is everything. A sincere love & faithfulness alone is better than any amount of money & gift. Just listening to someone problem is even something. Have you not heard of ppl who commit sucide just because they are going through pains & they have no one they really trust to share there problems with.

So I throw the question back to you. What else can u offer a woman outside money. Bear it in mind that outside money anything else a man can offer, a woman can also offer & this days there are women who can also offer her man money.

What u jst did is reverse psychology. I asked u a question, instead of providing the answer, u make an attempt to attack the object, instead of the subject. Throwing the same question back to me. It's a even a falacy. (ad hominem, i guess). The truth is u want my answer, so u can formulate urs.

Aside from money, Men provide protection and support (be it physical, emotional, etc) for women. There are many more. But i choose this one which is more gender specific, so that u can tell all of us here, what you as a working class woman would bring to the table in a relationship, (sex aside).

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 7:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
vfactor:

What u jst did is reverse psychology. I asked u a question, instead of providing the answer, u make an attempt to attack the object, instead of the subject. Throwing the same question back to me. It's a even a falacy. (ad hominem, i guess). The truth is u want my answer, so u can formulate urs.

Aside from money, Men provide protection and support (be it physical, emotional, etc) for women. There are many more. But i choose this one which is more gender specific, so that u can tell all of us here, what you as a working class woman would bring to the table in a relationship, (sex aside).
you mean reading through my last post u couldn't even understand or you just didn't read it. I answered your question perfectly b4 asking you about men. If u didn't get that in my last post then it mean your thinking is very low. If u read all my post in this topic you will find out that I have listed not less that 10 things a lady can offer outside sex but if u still can't get it then the problem is from you & not ladies. Its very obvious that you fall among the kind of men who can't appreciate the effort of ladies & truly don't have anything to say to you so buy & enjoy the rest of your evening am done talking to you.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2015
realdee44:
you mean reading through my last post u couldn't even understand or you just didn't read it. I answered your question perfectly b4 asking you about men. If u didn't get that in my last post then it mean your thinking is very low. If u read all my post in this topic you will find out that I have listed not less that 10 things a lady can offer outside sex but if u still can't get it then the problem is from you & not ladies. Its very obvious that you fall among the kind of men who can't appreciate the effort of ladies & truly don't have anything to say to you so buy & enjoy the rest of your evening am done talking to you.

I'm sorry to have made efforts to engage u in a meaningful conversation.

It seems that the best way to reply to questions and carry out meaning conversation is by polite insults.

Well, my bad for trying to strike up an intelligient conversation with u. Maybe such conversation is overwhelming.

I apologize once again.

By the way. I dnt have time to read thru all ur comment searching for answers u would have given straight to me when u quoted me.

Ciao
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by passionate88: 8:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
Anybody that says Most Nigerian girls don't offer anything in a relationship is wrong... They offer their bodies as a living sacrifice... Few offer their mouths to suck the "lollipop" till it throws up that white substance and fewer swallows whilr the rest spit it out..

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by passionate88: 8:11pm On Feb 14, 2015
realdee44:
Its a general advice to all men both married & single but its obvious u couldn't comprehend it.
Why such a statement? And here I was thinking you are different... Can't you just explain it to him, must you be saucy?.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by passionate88: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2015
vfactor:

Simple.. I can cook, wash my cloths, clean my apartment (student lodge), etc. So if a girl does those things for a guy then she should be appreciated and praised?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by MrIncrediible(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
Madam what's with the "we" everywhere in your post? If you're speaking on behalf of all Nigerian girls...then you're really high on self deceit.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by ngozianu(m): 7:12am On Mar 09, 2015
realdee44:

you go soon reach 35yrs as you are still selecting .....Go to banks and see big babes of 35 to 45yrs unmarried who where selecting who to marry.

Once a lady reaches 25yrs and she is not married it becomes issue of prayers and fastings...
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 2:58pm On Mar 09, 2015
ngozianu:

you go soon reach 35yrs as you are still selecting .....Go to banks and see big babes of 35 to 45yrs unmarried who where selecting who to marry.

Once a lady reaches 25yrs and she is not married it becomes issue of prayers and fastings...
what is wrong with u, mind your words & I send back your words to you. Are u saying I should get married to someone am not attracted to just because I want to get married.

Are you now telling me that u are attracted to all the ladies you see. U better mind yourself oh.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by justmag(m): 3:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
realdee44:
Am posting this because of a post I saw that Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer her man beside sex.

You men should learn to appreciate us ladies. For those men who see ladies as being desperate & that there are lots of ladies all over, just wait until u are 45 & still single as I type this now I have 6 different men of 38 & 42 seriously begging for marriage am not dating any of them thou but what keep bodering me is what were these men doing all this while.Men! Men!! Men!!! Ehammmm

and you are sure most women are like this. Right?
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by faradexs09(m): 5:30pm On Mar 09, 2015
realdee44:

You are appreciated, the world will be dull, boring nd gory widout dz wonderful beings.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by diamondcrownltd(f): 12:38pm On May 10, 2015
realdee44:
what is wrong with u, mind your words & I send back your words to you. Are u saying I should get married to someone am not attracted to just because I want to get married.

Are you now telling me that u are attracted to all the ladies you see. U better mind yourself oh.
You are already overripe for marriage by seeing your picture

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 12:58pm On May 10, 2015
diamondcrownltd:

My dear you are not God so be careful of the things you say. not everyone in marriage are happy with their marriages.

Besides you don't know how old I am & you don't no if i am already preparing for my marriage.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by lilmax(m): 1:01pm On May 10, 2015
diamondcrownltd:

chai grin
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by mekzyjoe(m): 1:16pm On May 10, 2015
Mmm.. Vote for Trypa for Miss Nairaland 2015

1 Like

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 10, 2015
Hmm

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by 007koolstar(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2015
OP if you know you couldn't answer the question from VFACTOR then you couldn't have post this.... And stop saying men don't appreciate ladies, its annoying cuz is you guys that don't appreciate us.
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Olami90: 2:08pm On May 10, 2015
Selfish beings dat wana eat dia cake and have it
Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by Olami90: 2:28pm On May 10, 2015
realdee44:

Ur response speaks volume abt who u are for real. Can't u make points intelligently? U av demonstrated dis saucy nd mayweather attitude to not less dan 3 members here. I av a very strong blief dat u are a cronic hypocrite, a wolf in sheep clothing who is yet to get wot she wanted. I only feel for d myopic man dat wunt see d traces in u.

Guys, na so most of dem b(alwys smart to cover who dey are by being all over u). U av to b on ur toes nd b sensitive.

Dis lady is "F" material I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Men Is Time You Guys Learn The Truth. by realdee44(f): 2:49pm On May 10, 2015
Olami90:

Ur response speaks volume abt who u are for real. Can't u make points intelligently? U av demonstrated dis saucy nd mayweather attitude to not less dan 3 members here. I av a very strong blief dat u are a cronic hypocrite, a wolf in sheep clothing whom is yet to get wot she wanted. I only feel for d myopic man dat wunt see d traces in u.

Guys, na so most of dem b(alwys smart to cover who dey are by being all over u). U av to b on ur toes nd b sensitive.

Dis lady is "F" material I swear.
hahahahahaha. You don't no me so nothing you say moves me. I don't see any reason for this your comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can This Be A Virgin? Pics. / Names And Their Unique Behaviours. / Ladies: Key Sign Dat A Guy Truely Loves U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.