Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? (2114 Views)

I Slept Wth My Gf's Bossom Friend! Should I Confess To My Bae / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. / I Cheated On My Husband, I Feel Guilty; Can I Confess To Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Kulas: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2009
Hello house,Pls advise me.My Wife is doing her NYSC in far Northern part of Nigeria,while i stay in PH.(South South Nigeria).We are both faithful to each other and love each other.Distance has made it for us not to see for more than seven months,as such,just recently one young lady came to my lonely house,b4 you know it,the story is that we have made love."No thanks to staying alone in a room with a man and a woman",or "inviting a lady to your house when you are alone",the urge can atimes be very tempting that one can hardly resist it.However,it was after the game that i started feeling guilty conscience.Now my wife just visited me this easter holiday and anytime,i remember that another woman has tested her personal property,i will be feeling somehow inside me.My conscience is blaming me.My question is:should i voluntarily tell her that i slept with another woman?.,because i dont know what it can lead to if i tell her or should i keep it within me and not tell her anything?.Pls advise me
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by jaybee3(m): 10:32am On Apr 17, 2009
U cheat or cheated on her?
If u cheat or cheated, confess and ask for forgiveness. Don't ever let temptation overcome your sanity again.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Jkcarz1: 10:36am On Apr 17, 2009
You better keep your mouth shut before you sleep with another women after asking asking for forgiveness
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by emilyone(f): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2009
its better you take it to the grave.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by IFELEKE(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2009
@Poster,
Your Case/Question is Very Dicey and I would Advise you Seek Due Caution in Tackling It.
What kind of person is your wife?,I mean is she the type that forgives and forgets easily?
If your answer is yes then I suggest you tell her and seek her forgiveness.
But If reverse is the case,then I suggest you don't ever tell her. You just have to continue carrying the guilt as punishment for your sin.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Ben13: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2009
If you so like, poster.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by sparta(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2009
@ poster

This is a hard one, you realy messed up, i hope she can take it. Please next time run from all this so called young ladies, am sure she came in as a friend. That is what they all claim to be before they show you their real intentions. Man try and visis your wife more often or vice versa, body no be wood o, stop tempting each other after all she is in nigeria not australia.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by eyonigger(m): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2009
Some has said it up there, it depends on the kinda wife u have.If she is the 4giving type, then ask her for forgiveness, but if she aint, better bury the thought of confessing. However if she is the 4giving type and u confess, she'll even love u more than ever.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by spikedcylinder: 12:05pm On Apr 17, 2009
How far is PH from the North that you cannot see your wife in 7 months?
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by AnthonyKil(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2009
Poster, never ever confess or your life wont be the same again. . . Unless if you planned on dumpin her than its alright
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by ladybam(f): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2009
@post
CONFESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by segzicres(m): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2009
guy no confess, if you do you'll lose your wife.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by ogazi007(m): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2009
chop and clean mouth, dont try it next time ok
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Secretz(f): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2009
@ poster,

Is she your actual legal/traditional wife? or The woman you intend to marry?

Personally, if I were her and YOU FELT GUILTY ENOUGH not to do it again,Then I wouldn't want to know, but if this woman is going to be coming back to your house or you feel 'honestly' that you may be tempted again even in the slightest then tell her the truth.

[s]Who knows, she may have even done the same thing to you[/s], shocked grin
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by ladybam(f): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2009
Secretz:

[s]Who knows, she may have even done the same thing to you[/s], shocked grin

abi, , , who knows?
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Omolola1(f): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2009
confess to her
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by origina9ja(f): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2009
erm to be hosnest yeah
some thing are better unknown than to be known
just let your past be past and make sure it does not happen again
i dont know sha
but me ooo i wont confess
only confession for God and never do it again
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Uby40(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2009
there are two sides of a coin, and same is asuch of dis case.
if u choose to take this secret of urs to the grave, u wud die an unhappy man,and u wud be living everyday of ur life with the pain,and until u confess u wud always be a pretending hubby to her.

secondly, if u choose to confess, be ready to bear the consequences, as she might take it too far, and see u as an infidel for the rest days of ur married lives, but at least u confessed,and that makes u stand out differently.at least,she'll never 4get that fact.
a reoccurence is not likely to happen if u confide in her, otherwise if u dont u might start seeing nowt wrong in the sin, and doing it again wont hurt u.

contrary to all this, i witnessed a case where d hubby confessed to the wife,and she ended up confessing that she was sleeping with one of his colleagues while he was abroad.he too did some stuffs while abroad, and that made them even,but they had to live with the bitter truth about their infidelity.

if ur wife is truly in love with u, she'll forgive u.

confess to her and get it off ur chest.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by agabaI23(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2009
The Moment you confess, you will introduce distrust in her mind. better buttle it and confess to God if you believe in God!

Better shut it and never try it again.

And how sure are you you will not try again? This daughters of eve emm na wow! God save man.
Anyway, avoid ocassions that will lead to that if you are really guilty.

If you happen to do it 2 more times, the guilt will go and it is not good for you.

Runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Treetop20(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2009
please confess and let it out of your mind
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Dandas: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2009
Guy! no try am at all. because if u do ur yf will not i mean it WILL NOT trust u again. Its good to confess, but the thing is that when there is slight problem, btw u and ur yf,
as in u did not drop money for food, ur wife will start suspecting that "WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS MAN" maybe he has gone back to his old ways of life. she will remind u of that ruins u did, just becos u did not drop money for food so its better u bury the hatchet in ur mind but remember, GO AND SIN NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Godalone(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2009
You did not see your wife for seven months and the two of you are in Nigeria,you are not serious.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by origina9ja(f): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2009
EXACTLY WHAT I WAS THINKNIG lipsrsealed
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by agwoko: 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2009
NEW COMER I GUESS AM RITE YUR FIRST POST ON NAIRALAND, ANYWAYS I DONT REALLY WHAT TO ADVISE YU BUT I WILL ASK TO DO WHAT YUR HEART TELLS YU.GUD LUK
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by ladybam(f): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2009
@poster
tell her d truth and leave d relationship. cos u crossed d line!
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by tenry(m): 6:16pm On Apr 17, 2009
why u dey dull you self?did u know what that girl was doing in north while serving?afterall if she needed u she could have invited u to her PPA or better still come to P/H,it shows she was alright and u, sitting there, blaming ur self over a thing in existence from adams!trying to confess to her can bring more trouble,Aye nse rue joooooooooooooooooooo!
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by sistawoman: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2009
Please dont confess to you wife.

she will forever be playing over and over and over in her head that another woman slept with her husband.

The anger she will feel for keeping herself for only you and you not doing the same will consume her.

The questions that follow will seem never ending to you.

The distrust that it throws in your marriage may never fully grow back.

The thoughts everytime she leaves the house or sees you being friendly with another woman will drive her mad.

The thoughts that you did this in yall's house will also drive her mad.

Please if you love your wife you will bear this burden on your shoulders and yours alone and you will never tell her this.

Dont give your wife these movies and feelings that cant be taken away. There are not enough sorries, please forgive me, i will never do this again, transparency that will take that away.

Some women live with the anger for years, and all never forget the day their husband cheated on them.

You will feel guilty forever and that is your punishment for disrespecting your wife. Dont put this on her mind.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by PERVERT9: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2009
abeg leave matter you know wetin she dey do for your back?
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Druss(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2009
Dont do it again and dont tell her - believe me , she will never trust you.

But why cheat tho - oh well na medicine after death be this one.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by chrishenzo: 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2009
Hello,

Anyone that told you to confess to your wife is showing you a shortcut to an unhappy home. You did a very stupid act. You don't deserve to be called a husband. But a problem is no more a problem if we realize our mistake and say not to the mistake again.

There are some things we don't have to tell the victims; that is where reparation of sins comes in. Although if you confess, it will make you to look more a honest husband, but believe it or not, your wife will never trust you again.

Put yourself in that position, assuming that she woke you up one early morning and say to you" Darling, I have sex with someone at my zone", how would you feel after her confession? That is the same way she will feel.

Instead of confessing to her, why not do something you have never done before for her. Go an extra mile.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by t00cUTE(f): 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2009
telling her the truth is definately goin 2 hurt her, but she is ur wife and deserves to knw d truth and if she loves u she is goin 2 forgive u. she deserves 2 knw d truth. trust me u dont want such a tin on ur mind.
Re: I Cheat On Her,should I Confess To Her? by Necorios(m): 5:44pm On Apr 18, 2009
@cherichenzo, i strongly agreed wit u, u av said wat a normal human being wud av advised his fellow human.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Love Your Spouse Like This? / The Male Folks Are Becoming A Big Disapointment / A Holy Way To Propose To A Girl!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.