Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,201 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Apology To NL Admin & Mods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apology To NL Admin & Mods (753 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / Is Nl Admin That Clueless Or Incompetent? History Shows Last Backup Jan 10th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apology To NL Admin & Mods by Jarus(m): 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2008
I hereby apologize to NL Admin and moderators for throwing caution to the dogs in my thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-193784.0.html

After searching for the thread in question in a number of sections, I thought it had been deleted, hence that vituperative post. And my quick conclusion may not be totally out of place given the way deletion and banning powers are being used recently.
Thanks, jakumo, for calling my attention to that.
Re: Apology To NL Admin & Mods by MrCrackles(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2008
now that is humble! cheesy
Re: Apology To NL Admin & Mods by SisiJinx: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2008
You needn’t have bothered coz as sure as the sky is blue is how certain you will soon get a legitimate

Shoulda just waited a few and it would have canceled your own offense out but. . . Whatever, you go with the flow, right?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Political Books And Videos : Please Help! / Baba @ 72 / Police Stories 3: Didn't Inspector General Mike Okiro Says Bail Is Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.