Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,693 members, 7,851,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72788 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 12:10am On Nov 13, 2014
candygosh:

wow! I do too before. But the only thing that keeps me up is muviez. Im a movie freak. 7pm to 5am. Only food makes me shift. If im not surfing movies, im reading about dem. I remember my mom calls me teen wolf me staying up late.

You beta av a good reason staying up late

Errm... My phone, that's the reason.

Even if I sleep early, I'll still wake for like 2hrs to play with my phone.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 13, 2014
Osyxcel:

Good. You're our mama on this thread o. Mamasia cheesy
Lol osy me mama? Ina achom okwu o, ok if I'm mama then you be mpa tongue
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 12:48am On Nov 13, 2014
xcelsia:
Lol osy me mama? Ina achom okwu o, ok if I'm mama then you be mpa tongue

Lol. You're keeping the fam together na. That's what mums do.

Oya translate wat you wrote, I don't understand
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 13, 2014
Osyxcel:

Lol. You're keeping the fam together na. That's what mums do.

Oya translate wat you wrote, I don't understand
For real? shocked I thought you're igbo lol. Ok I said you're looking for my trouble o tongue

Yes I'm happily keeping everyone together like mother hen lol

You're a cool guy osy, I wish guys can learn from you, such model character you possess smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:41am On Nov 13, 2014
xcelsia:
For real? shocked I thought you're igbo lol. Ok I said you're looking for my trouble o tongue

Yes I'm happily keeping everyone together like mother hen lol

You're a cool guy osy, I wish guys can learn from you, such model character you possess smiley smiley smiley

Lol. I'm Yoruba. I'm not looking for your trouble, maybe not yet tongue

My head is swelling o. Thanks for the compliment. smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by HARDDON: 8:06am On Nov 13, 2014
hephzi1991:

By the way xcelsia and harddon please get a room tongue

I am a man of many means; tasted the finest of wine, rode in the choicest of automobiles , flown in push pods that even NASA's liver turns green. Even d royal red rug I walk on always testifies: he is blessed.

And it all means nothing to me now, I live but for to paint some smiles lines across the horizon of any1 I meet now. For therein lies fulfilment now.

Rooms for two have lead many to their dooms, others to short circuit destinies.... Nonetheless, my hands r full . she was lonely with a fine soul, had to make her smile, just had to

I came solely to lift your souls to the pinnacles of joy once again, to stand by u n let u all know one more soul whispers prayers for u all daily!
Stay on Stay Strong , Even when d body feels weak, talk to it , tell it u r stronger than this. Tell it u have an unkillable soul, tell it that ur purpose on earth would be fulfilled . never agree to bow out until d earth has enjoyed d solution u were placed here to proffer! Thru d darkest of night, let will tru, shine tru!

My Quiet Quill

4 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 8:27am On Nov 13, 2014
Osyxcel:
Wow! It's a nice idea. I'm in fam
That's great! We've heard from Xcelsia, Candygosh, Odunharry, Christine01 and Hephzi1991. So I guess we have a quorum cheesy.

So guys, this is what I suggest. I'm thinking we schedule this for the 2nd week of December, probably on a Saturday. We'll hire a vehicle for the whole day for mobility. Then we'll go to several places to catch fun.

The places we are to go is up for suggestions. I'm suggesting the cinema, the restaurant and a comedy event. Add yours.

We'll take loads of pictures. It's gonna be fun.

Oh, and lest I forget....we are to put on pink t-shirts/dress on that day.

So guys, what say you? Zikkie, Tollu we need to hear from you too.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Obinoscopy:
That's great! We've heard from Xcelsia, Candygosh, Odunharry, Christine01 and Hephzi1991. So I guess we have a quorum cheesy.

So guys, this is what I suggest. I'm thinking we schedule this for the 2nd week of December, probably on a Saturday. We'll hire a vehicle for the whole day for mobility. Then we'll go to several places to catch fun.

The places we are to go is up for suggestions. I'm suggesting the cinema, the restaurant and a comedy event. Add yours.

This is a nice proposal. Ladies, come have your say.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2014
Hello my people: Candygosh Xcelsia Odunharry Hephzi1991 Christine01 Osyxcel Zikkie Obinoscopy

First off, I would like to apologise for my long absence from here. Na aproko minister for politics section and general lurking mode I dey.

Update
The tiny lump is gone, I believe it was a weird hair thing going on. TMI alert, I get some 1 or two strands coming outta the sisters sometimes.
2 strands later came out of the same area.

Per the day out, I am ALL in. Please let me know how I can chip in. I would love to do this with my new family on Nairaland and to put some faces to the names I have come to know.

Praying for good health and God's blessings for each and everyone of us.
Hugs and kisses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2014
2sexi:

CandyGosh, may God keep you longer. I have a friend who is also battling cancer. A great man with good heart, a rare gem and I call him an angel, one with large heart. He has touched my life in no small measure.
He donates a fraction of his money to ophanage homes.

This life is just a pot of beans. I am sorry to hear about your friend and I do hope he bounces back from this real quick. Pele dear
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hi Fam,

How has been everyone's day? Pa (Obinoscopy grin) Mum (Xcelsia grin), Odunharry, Osyxcel, Tollu, Zikkie, Candy, Hephzi....

Hephzi, where are you dear? Hope you are stronger?

Love y'all!

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2014
Christine01:
Hi Fam,

How has been everyone's day? Pa (Obinoscopy grin) Mum (Xcelsia grin), Odunharry, Osyxcel, Tollu, Zikkie, Candy, Hephzi....

Love y'all!
Hi sweetie, good to hear from you. Lol @ mum, I'm loving the mommy thing o wink

My day is going great, hope yours has been awesome smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
tollu:
Hello my people: Candygosh Xcelsia Odunharry Hephzi1991 Christine01 Osyxcel Zikkie Obinoscopy

First off, I would like to apologise for my long absence from here. Na aproko minister for politics section and general lurking mode I dey.

Update
The tiny lump is gone, I believe it was a weird hair thing going on. TMI alert, I get some 1 or two strands coming outta the sisters sometimes.

Per the day out, I am ALL in. Please let me know how I can chip in. I would love to do this with my new family on Nairaland and to put some faces to the names I have come to know.

Hugs and kisses
Hi tollu, so good to hear from you, was wondering if you didn't love us anymore lol wink tongue
I'm happy the lump is gone, thank God. Ingrown hair can do that sometimes. As per chipping in, don't worry love, all expenses will be taken care of, just show up for the fun smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odunharry:
www.nairaland.com/1995601/sos-please-hamed-djdola#27984775

let put this guy in prayer....DJDOLA
Yeah his case is quite sad, in addition to prayers, let's donate as well. Anyone who can help no matter how little should follow the instructions on the link, it's well with him in Jesus name amen.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2014
HARDDON:

I am a man of many means; tasted the finest of wine, rode in the choicest of automobiles , flown in push pods that even NASA's liver turns green. Even d royal red rug I walk on always testifies: he is blessed.

And it all means nothing to me now, I live but for to paint some smiles lines across the horizon of any1 I meet now. For therein lies fulfilment now.

Rooms for two have lead many to their dooms, others to short circuit destinies.... Nonetheless, my hands r full . she was lonely with a fine soul, had to make her smile, just had to

I came solely to lift your souls to the pinnacles of joy once again, to stand by u n let u all know one more soul whispers prayers for u all daily!
Stay on Stay Strong , Even when d body feels weak, talk to it , tell it u r stronger than this. Tell it u have an unkillable soul, tell it that ur purpose on earth would be fulfilled . never agree to bow out until d earth has enjoyed d solution u were placed here to proffer! Thru d darkest of night, let will tru, shines tru!

My Quiet Quill
Awww many thanks harddon, Mr prolific smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hello my big lovely and beautiful family mmmuuuaaahhh!! Gosh I cherish you all, the love here is real, so real!!

With tollu finally accepting, hephzi1991 hun please come on board. We need you, we love you and can't do this without you. We're a family, a unit bound by love, join us for the yuletide fun please pretty pleaseeeeeee kiss

Many blessings everyone smiley smiley smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by HARDDON: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
xcelsia:
Awww many thanks harddon, Mr prolific smiley

Mr Prolific? Wow!

U welcome Ms Specific!
Ur Beatific Theatrics got my colourific Quills dancing honorific to the soundness of ur civic scent

Humbled therefore, it hereby retires

My Quiet Quill
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Obinoscopy:

pink tshirtchaii i dislike pink ehn
abt going out on d 2nd saturday,let see how it goes.....i am looking at d 3rd saturday when almost evryone will be free 4m work/school..

Cinema is a nice idea,thinking of d ikeja shopping mall,beach or whispering palm resort at badagry...we need more suggestion pals..

I just hope i am available on that Day
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
xcelsia:
Hello my big lovely and beautiful family mmmuuuaaahhh!! Gosh I cherish you all, the love here is real, so real!!

With tollu finally accepting, hephzi1991 hun please come on board. We need you, we love you and can't do this without you. We're a family, a unit bound by love, join us for the yuletide fun please pretty pleaseeeeeee kiss

Many blessings everyone smiley smiley smiley
hope Hephzi1991 is doing fine?is there any means u can get in touch with her?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odunharry:

hope Hephzi1991 is doing fine?is there any means u can get in touch with her?
Yeah she should be fine, she wants us to postpone the event till next year so I'm hoping she can join us this December since everyone is on board. I'll call candygosh over the weekend and check on them, they're close friends.

Hopefully she'll come online though before the weekend, Hephzi1991 sweetie come and chop kiss kiss kiss kiss you know you're my one and only tata. You want me to carry you? Oya jump on my back so I can carry you and run around, don't worry you won't fall lol. Smile for me o kiss

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
xcelsia:
Yeah she should be fine, she wants us to postpone the event till next year so I'm hoping she can join us this December since everyone is on board. I'll call candygosh over the weekend and check on them, they're close friends.

Hopefully she'll come online though before the weekend, Hephzi1991 sweetie come and chop kiss kiss kiss kiss you know you're my one and only tata. You want me to carry you? Oya jump on my back so I can carry you and run around, don't worry you won't fall lol. Smile for me o kiss
d persn who gave u mama on this thread is right..
U r caring,considerate,unique,affection,helpful,willing to help,good listener etc..
The man that will marry you will be lucky...very very

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odunharry:

U r caring,considerate,unique,affection,helpful,willing to help,good listener etc..

Yes oo!!!!! She is all that and even more.

kiss Xcelsia.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 10:07pm On Nov 13, 2014
Christine01:

Yes oo!!!!! She is all that and even more.

kiss Xcelsia.
I am telling u.....I love evrybody on this wonderful thread...one thing we all have in common is we have got a big heart

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2014
Hi family. Tollu congratulations. Keep rejoicing
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 11:51pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odunharry:

Yes he will. He will be the luckiest and happiest man alive.

Xcelsia darling, keep being who you are. We love you. Always have, always will.

Chief Odunharry, how far? Hi family. Trust we are doing good. Love you all kiss.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
Christine01:
Hi Fam,

Love y'all!
lol @Pa grin

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 11:58pm On Nov 13, 2014
Odunharry:

pink tshirtchaii i dislike pink ehn
abt going out on d 2nd saturday,let see how it goes.....i am looking at d 3rd saturday when almost evryone will be free 4m work/school..

Cinema is a nice idea,thinking of d ikeja shopping mall,beach or whispering palm resort at badagry...we need more suggestion pals..

I just hope i am available on that Day
You have to be available o or else.......lol

Maybe we can shift it to 3rd Saturday if it's okay by other members of the family. We all have to be there for each other.

As regards the pink colour. Bros, we just have to manage am like that.....lol. I know say guys no too like pink. But pink is a symbolic colour in the fight against cancer.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 12:02am On Nov 14, 2014
tollu:

Update

Hugs and kisses

Aproko like you. Apologies accepted.

Good to know you're fine.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 12:07am On Nov 14, 2014
Christine01:
Hi Fam,

Love y'all!

Lol @ Pa....

The day was okay, thanks. Hope you're doing great.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 12:08am On Nov 14, 2014
Odunharry:

That's right.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2014
Mamasia, Pa Obino, Chief Harry. I love this grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (43) (Reply)

Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.