Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72484 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by spenca: 7:22am On Feb 06, 2016
At a very tender age, I lost the best thing in the world to me to breast cancer, I was broken, I lost my way in the world, I couldn't differentiate between virtue and vice. I know how heart breaking this is, but amongst all these she lives on, we owe but one thing prayers. Pls let remember her in our prayers.

We never met,you never left,you stood the trials,you held on to prayers,you breath optimism,you inspired a lot,you encouraged a bunch. You fought cancer,you lost to cancer at age 23 but you helped others win.You are a winner,You saw light where no one bothered to look. In pain you stood to fight,You walked to help,It is with deepest hurt that I say RIP Candygosh. In midst of teardrops I say Live On Girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 12:11am On Jun 23, 2016
Today actually a year the person who created the thread left for a place of eternal rest..
You are still very much in our hearts.. Continue to REST IN PEACE CANDYGOSH..
We love you, God loves you more..

Our prayers are with other people who are also battling the disease called CANCER.
God is your strength.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:52am On Jun 23, 2016
Exactly a year today you left this world for a much better place.

You live on in our hearts and even though we never met, you'll be remembered till the end of time.

You were strong and while fighting, you also came out to show people how to fight and this thread will serve as a reference point as to that.

May God continue to be with your family.

May the Lord console all those who lost their loved ones to cancer.

To all those that are currently fighting cancer, may the God grant you the strength to fight this disease and be victorious.

To everybody, early detection is key, take note of every abnormal changes in your body and go for examination as soon as possible.

Sleep on Candygosh and may The Good Lord continue to bless your soul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
I stumbled upon this thread by chance 10days ago. Its been amazing yet emotional going through it.Even though im a newbie here, and never met her..you could tell she was one amazing strong woman.Even through her struggles, you could see her humorous and jovial nature the way she responded.Even after her demise,this thread is there for us to appreciate how much of a beautiful soul she was...Pity I never even got to chat with her. Sleep on Girl,you are only resting.

May God continually Be with her family and loved ones.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
R. I. P. Candgosh cry
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 12:26am On Jun 25, 2016
RIP Candy dear. You are still a source of inspiration to many.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by jornie(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2016
ivorysPen:
We always talk about Breast cancer for women in the world today and society, there by negligent to the Health issues of Men too. Like Testicular cancer. What is Testicular Cancer?
Cancer of the testicles, also known as testicular cancer, is one of the less common cancers. It usually affects younger men between the ages of 15 and 49. Testicular cancer or cancer of the testis occurs when cancer cells form in one or both testicles. These cells begin to change and grow uncontrollably, forming a mass or tumor. http://ivoryspen..com.ng/2016/06/testicular-cancer-types-and-treatment.html?m=1
www.ivoryspen..com
Hi,Please check your pm.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Emywealth: 6:23am On Apr 18, 2017
My dear,the early detection of cancer or better put, preventing cancerous cells from developing into chronic issues is the very best step for those who for now does not have cancer. Grape fruit,oranges,shake off phyto fibre and Splina liquid chlorophyll.these items are very important to combating cancer and staying healthy.....just few weeks back my mom was diagnosed with cancer of the breast, so I thought to myself,"so my mom could have her breast cut off? "but with these few items,today she walks freely no more breast cancer.
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Titanik: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
No amount of regretting can
change the past, and
no amount of
worrying can change
the future. Herbal Cure for Prostate Cancer & Breast Cancer is now available. Put your mind at rest and make the call 08092427991 for enquiries. It's real!
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Emywealth: 12:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
My dear all you need is splina chlorophyll
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by muscleunited(m): 5:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
I am convinced processed food, GMO foods and a non active lifestyle is the cause of this plague.
God help our women

Subscribe to my channel for fitness and lifestyle tips
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnLRWc32mODRgoOanwWdltQ?sub_confirmation=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJEpzLvyMDw
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by getwellinindia: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2017
Hello All, great to hear success stories here on the portal. This side Vishal Gupta from India and co-own a medical tourism company called Get Well in India providing quality healthcare facilities to patients globally at affordable rates. We offer end to end services to patients traveling to India for medical treatment. India, as you must be rightly aware, is gaining more and more traction as the most sought after medical tourist destination due to various reasons like being less expensive (80% more cost effective than USA), highly skilled and professional doctors, use of latest technology and trained support staff. We have many experienced doctors in Oncology. Please find attached few pics on Breast cancer awareness.

Feel free to contact us at info@getwellinindia.in and whats app +91 9892530116

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by jbblues24(m): 12:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Just strong!! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / Any Diet Or Drug To Become Fat And Add Weight? / LUTH Sends Away Man Who Tested Positive For COVID-19 Over Lack Of Bed Space - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.