Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,741 members, 7,862,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72935 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:25am On Dec 10, 2014
nice one Obinoscopy....
Morning to the whole family
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2014
Hi Fam,

Where is everybody nau?

Candygosh, how are you dear. How is the chopping chopping coming on?

Hepzi1991, sweetheart, hope you are stronger? The Lord is your strength, your power and your muscle. *InXcelsia'sVoice chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Zikkie dear, hope you are good? How is popsie? Hope no be the Christmas preparation dey make you busy like this?

Osyxcel, I hail o. How go dey go? Not to worry, God will open doors of favour for you. Kings shall come to the brightness of thy rising. All your heart desires shall become reality.

Odunharry, eku preparations for exams. Wish you good success.

Excelsia darling, chop kiss ibeg kiss. You are obviously enjoying yourself with your family. You sure need it girl.

Oga Obinoscopy, greetings. I got a call from Tgirl. Thanks man.

Tollu, pinkyeyes, I greet you girls too.

Christmas is in the air.... I'm so excited!!!!

Lots of Love to y'all .

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2014
Christine01:
Hi Fam,

Where is everybody nau?

Hepzi1991, sweetheart, hope you are stronger? The Lord is your strength, your power and your muscle. *InXcelsia'sVoice chop kiss kiss kiss kiss

Zikkie dear, hope you are good? How is popsie? Hope no be the Christmas preparation dey make you busy like this?

Osyxcel, I hail o. How go dey go? Not to worry, God will open doors of favour for you. Kings shall come to the brightness of thy rising. All your heart desires shall become reality.

Excelsia darling, chop kiss ibeg kiss. You are obviously enjoying yourself with your family. You sure need it girl.

Lots of Love to y'all .

confirmento....love u guys plenty

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Christine01:
Hi Fam,

Where is everybody nau?

Lots of Love to y'all .

My dear no be Christmas anything oooo. Christmas dey sweet when money dey ni jare! Running things especially with kids involved isn't easy #phew! Sometimes.each I end up being so exhausted at the end of the day.

Obinoscopy, how u dey? I also got a call.... Thanks to both of u.

Osyxcel, odunharry, tollu, hephzi, Candygosh and excelaia, I salute o!!!

Lemmi run along before the food gets burnt! Ciao!!!

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Zikkie:

My dear no be Christmas anything oooo. Christmas dey sweet when money dey ni jare! Running things especially with kids involved isn't easy #phew! Sometimes.each I end up being so exhausted at the end of the day.

Obinoscopy, how u dey? I also got a call.... Thanks to both of u.

Osyxcel, odunharry, tollu, hephzi, Candygosh and excelaia, I salute o!!!

Lemmi run along before the food gets burnt! Ciao!!!
omo neva run o.....i dy traffic lyk ds and i dy hungri...no 4get to send the food o

this one make una dy call unaself....na unto election tinz??
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Odunharry:

omo neva run o.....i dy traffic lyk ds and i dy hungri...no 4get to send the food o

this one make una dy call unaself....na unto election tinz??

LMAO.... Don't worry... Just do this---- close your eyes and imagine it and u're done! Kikikikikiki
Sheh u never receive call ni? OK.... Maybe an Ibadan peeps.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Zikkie:

LMAO.... Don't worry... Just do this---- close your eyes and imagine it and u're done! Kikikikikiki
Sheh u never receive call ni? OK.... Maybe an Ibadan peeps.
lol....i dn imagne i no see anytn...

Na ur hause 4 ibdan i go cme chop dinner be that..u dy use me play

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
Odunharry:

lol....i dn imagne i no see anytn...

Na ur hause 4 ibdan i go cme chop dinner be that..u dy use me play

Heheheheheee..... U wan make oga at the top use shakabula for your leg? grin I no fit shout oooooo ROTFL.... OK...lemme send it via WiFi wink
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Zikkie:

Heheheheheee..... U wan make oga at the top use shakabula for your leg? grin I no fit shout oooooo ROTFL.... OK...lemme send it via WiFi wink
wifi no work more..na spiritual fud?
I bn dy joke o..i no dy anywhere near Ibadan...

How is Oga and the family?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
Odunharry:

wifi no work more..na spiritual fud?
I bn dy joke o..i no dy anywhere near Ibadan...

How is Oga and the family?

Lol... I know nau.... Family is great! Thanks... Hope you dey jack wella? First class tinz ni o kiss
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Zikkie:

Lol... I know nau.... Family is great! Thanks... Hope you dey jack wella? First class tinz ni o kiss
i dey try my best ma.....if i fit teleport cm carry ur pot of soup ehn,i for do am....
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
My lovely darlings, I miss you all. I'm still in Colorado, will return to Texas on Saturday night. Been quite busy here but it's getting better lol. How's everyone? Hephzi love so sorry I missed your call, will call you soon please forgive me smiley

Odunharry please study hard ok, we got you smiley

So happy to know that some of the family members have received phone calls, that's exciting!! smiley

I love you all, blessings everyone kiss

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
excelsia:
My lovely darlings, I miss you all. I'm still in Colorado, will return to Texas on Saturday night. Been quite busy here but it's getting better lol. How's everyone? Hephzi love so sorry I missed your call, will call you soon please forgive me smiley

Odunharry please study hard ok, we got you smiley

So happy to know that some of the family members have received phone calls, that's exciting!! smiley

I love you all, blessings everyone kiss
we love u too....have fun and send our regards to ur sister

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Odunharry:

we love u too....have fun and send our regards to ur sister
thanks baby smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
excelsia:
thanks baby smiley
I am sure u are having a nice day??

Exam starts monday and gat a lot of things to cover..i have been really busy this period with clearance and updating some of my file in school...
Had a very busy and stressful day today..jus got home nw was in traffic for almst 3hrs...

It good to see u guys back..

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
Odunharry:

I am sure u are having a nice day??

Exam starts monday and gat a lot of things to cover..i have been really busy this period with clearance and updating some of my file in school...
Had a very busy and stressful day today..jus got home nw was in traffic for almst 3hrs...

It good to see u guys back..
Yes o I am, just coming into nl for the first time since I traveled. Eyaa don't worry you'll be successful in Jesus name amen, the Lord is your strength smiley

Yeah wink
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
excelsia:
Yes o I am, just coming into nl for the first time since I traveled. Eyaa don't worry you'll be successful in Jesus name amen, the Lord is your strength smiley

Yeah wink
Thanks ma'am.....really need to relax

did u see the 4plates of Amala i sent?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Odunharry:

Thanks ma'am.....really need to relax

did u see the 4plates of Amala i sent?
Only 4? That's why I didn't see them na, e remain 2 abeg add am join wink
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
excelsia:
Only 4? That's why I didn't see them na, e remain 2 abeg add am join wink

Na which belle u wan take eat these plenty amala? Lmao. Sha take am easy o.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Christine01:

lol..she need am o
abi u dn 4get?

How is school and the family?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Christine01:

Lol I full ground na
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 4:02am On Dec 12, 2014
Good morning my gorgeous family mmmuuuaaahhh!!! I'm sooooo happy this morning, I finally spoke with candygosh, thank God!!

How is everyone? How did your week start? Hope it's been a smooth ride. We're progressing my loves, victory is ours, love will conquer in the end. I pray the Lord guides and protects us all, I pray He keeps close watch over us and quicken our mortal bodies.

I pray for long life, good health, peace, joy, happiness and prosperity for each and everyone of us in Jesus name amen.

We welcome those seeking help on this thread, distance is not a barrier as we pray and reach out to everyone far and near. Blessings kiss

AMEN

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 6:51am On Dec 12, 2014
Hi Fam

I'm glad everything is fine here once again.

Candygosh dearie.... How is you and Hephzi1991? My regards to her o.

Christine01, thanks for the encouraging words.

Zikkie Zikkie.... #runningthingsa... The Lord is your strength. You shall run and not be weary.

Odunharry.... Sorry man, those final clearance stuff can be so tiring and frustrating. God will see you through.

Tollu and pinkyeyes.... how are guys doing.... Don't be too far away from here o.

Obim, excelsia (Obinosia).... I'm so glad all is well btw you guys smiley smiley

(*In Ayuba's voice*)
We are happy people we make you happy (x2)
We are H-A-P-P-Y, P-E-O-P-L-E
We are happy people we make you happy.

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Christine01:
Osyxcel, I hail o. Wetin dey shele? You don turn techno consultant?

Hehehe.... You no know say Phone Section na my home cheesy
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2014
Osyxcel:
Hi Fam

I'm glad everything is fine here once again.

Candygosh dearie.... How is you and Hephzi1991? My regards to her o.

Christine01, thanks for the encouraging words.

Zikkie Zikkie.... #runningthingsa... The Lord is your strength. You shall run and not be weary.

Odunharry.... Sorry man, those final clearance stuff can be so tiring and frustrating. God will see you through.

Tollu and pinkyeyes.... how are guys doing.... Don't be too far away from here o.

Obim, excelsia (Obinosia).... I'm so glad all is well btw you guys smiley smiley

(*In Ayuba's voice*)
We are happy people we make you happy (x2)
We are H-A-P-P-Y, P-E-O-P-L-E
We are happy people we make you happy.
confirm....more fuji

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2014
excelsia:
Well hellooooooooooo lol what's going on here people? No one died wink so sorry for deactivating, I'm at peace now smiley

Thanks guys for your love, strength and support, you all rock!! I love you guys like KILODE kiss kiss kiss

Now where did we leave off? Oh yeah sorry I didn't make it to church on Sunday but I'm sure gonna pray for you all and thank God for a lovely crew I've got here, your love definitely brought me back kiss

Obim, you'll always be my precious, I love you forever kiss

Candygosh, tollu, christine01, osyxcel, odunharry, hephzi1991, zikkie, pinkyeyes, xoxoxoxo

Blessings everyone kiss kiss kiss

Am so happy you are back and better. I don't know what happened but am just so happy seeing back and better.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:16am On Dec 12, 2014
mrning everybody..
Thanks Osyexcel for ur care n cncern..
E na easy gan...

A nice weekend ahead to everybody

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2014
I love this Family

Please Fam whatsup with hephzi1991 her silence is getting long.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Funjosh(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2014
Odunharry:
mrning everybody..
Thanks Osyexcel for ur care n cncern..
E na easy gan...

A nice weekend ahead to everybody

Morning hope u dey study well, the Lord will grant you good success.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Funjosh:

Morning hope u dey study well, the Lord will grant you good success.
Amen thanks...

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (43) (Reply)

Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers? / How COVID-19 Dead Bodies Are Buried By NCDC Officials (Video) / Benue Man Who Snapped Pictures In Coffin Dies 24 Hours After (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.