Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,759 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women - Health (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women (72799 Views)

Why The Fear Of Caesarean Section By Nigerian Women? / Is Abortion a bre*ast Cancer Risk? / No. 1 Killer Disease Amongst Nigerian Men. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Christine01(f): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
Odunharry:

it hurts me too...i couldnt even read was just sad and had to leave school..
Xcelsia we know is filled with love n care,she is trustwrthy and reliable too...We shouldnt ignore her this period..
I pray she dsnt hurt herself

Obinoscopy please u have to talk with her.

Xcelsia has such a pure and wonderful heart. Her kind is rare. She deserves to be loved. She needs us at this time to be there for her.

How has been your exams?
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2014
Christine01:

Xcelsia has such a pure and wonderful heart. Her kind is rare. She deserves to be loved. She needs us at this time to be there for her.

How has been your exams?
exam starts nxt week monday...
How is studies??
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
I spoke with her about 5mins ago and she sent her regards..
She thankd everyone for their love,support and care..

The Goodnews is she is still with us...
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 6:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Candygosh,zikkie,Christine01,Osyxcel,tollu

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
Oh my, what's wrong with gentle and good soul Xcelsia dearie? I'm sorry for asking but I'm in the dark
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
tollu:
Oh my, what's wrong with gentle and good soul Xcelsia dearie? I'm sorry for asking but I'm in the dark
shes ok just some tryn time for her. Pls put her in ur prayers. U would ve been notified if she had ur num na ur aproko and busyness too much. Lol
just put her in prayerz
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Pinkyeyes:
Hello fam,,, hope you all are holding up fine. Christine u say Xcelsia is going tru pains? Pls what happened to her. Hope all is well
runaways. How r u tho
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
Christine01:

Sweetheart, how are you? How body?
just here oh. Suprisingly im strong and i only threw up the day after chemo after then no more.
My folks even complain im overfeeding sef. E be lyk say ds one chemo na chop food dem put.
Al d same i dey kampe lyk panadol xtra.

Hows studies?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by tollu: 7:24pm On Dec 08, 2014
candygosh:

shes ok just some tryn time for her. Pls put her in ur prayers. U would ve been notified if she had ur num na ur aproko and busyness too much. Lol
just put her in prayerz

No be small aproko an busyness o my sister. Thank God she's okay.
This one wey u just dey chop dey go, I'm glad to hear that oh so I go fit flog you for calling me aproko. Drink plenty kunu and milk join cos I don go soak that koboko for inside kerosene. Hehehe

Xcelsia baby, if you're reading this, this life is just a pot of beans jare. Please whatever the issue is, just know this: It is a phase and it will surely pass. It might not seem like it right now but it will pass.
Lots of love hun
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2014
Odunharry:
Candygosh,zikkie,Christine01,Osyxcel,tollu

roll call?

Shes a brave and kind girl. She stood for us all. Gentle, kind, funny, she was and stil is an honourable person. Topping my list of people i didnt regret meeting in 2014 after my e-family.

Xcelsia darl, u have to stand when standing isnt easy.

And we have to stand 4 her 2. As zikkie said lets send those encouraging text like tsunami 2 her and remind her she has an e-family here.

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
tollu:

No be small aproko an busyness o my sister. Thank God she's okay.
This one wey u just dey chop dey go, I'm glad to hear that oh so I go fit flog you for calling me aproko. Drink plenty kunu and milk join cos I don go soak that koboko for inside kerosene. Hehehe

Xcelsia baby, if you're reading this, this life is just a pot of beans jare. Please whatever the issue is, just know this: It is a phase and it will surely pass. It might not seem like it right now but it will pass.
Lots of love hun
i like dis. YOU dnt even knw wht d prob is bt u ve spoken wel.
Im sure she sees this.

I fear oh. Doc say no mik. Wen i don chop cane last sef, teh teh.
Na koboko sef, u be mallam
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
candygosh:

roll call?

Shes a brave and kind girl. She stood for us all. Gentle, kind, funny, she was and stil is an honourable person. Topping my list of people i didnt regret meeting in 2014 after my e-family.

Xcelsia darl, u have to stand when standing isnt easy.

And we have to stand 4 her 2. As zikkie said lets send those encouraging text like tsunami 2 her and remind her she has an e-family here.
she will be fine.....

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 8:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
tollu i didnt get ur mail...resend
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
candygosh:

just here oh. Suprisingly im strong and i only threw up the day after chemo after then no more.
My folks even complain im overfeeding sef. E be lyk say ds one chemo na chop food dem put.

Hows studies?

I'm really glad to her this candy..... U're favoured beyond description

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2014
candygosh:

Hows studies?

Abeg, if na chop dey do you, make you chop well well, the koko na say you dey kampe... Happy for you smiley
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Zikkie:

I'm really glad to her this candy..... U're favoured beyond description

I tell ya... She's strong...
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by HFOG(f): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Obinoscopy...it's well with you and yours. I'll send you a mail. My heart aches. You have my prayers
Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Well hellooooooooooo lol what's going on here people? No one died wink so sorry for deactivating, I'm at peace now smiley

Thanks guys for your love, strength and support, you all rock!! I love you guys like KILODE kiss kiss kiss

Now where did we leave off? Oh yeah sorry I didn't make it to church on Sunday but I'm sure gonna pray for you all and thank God for a lovely crew I've got here, your love definitely brought me back kiss

Candygosh, tollu, christine01, osyxcel, odunharry, hephzi1991, zikkie, pinkyeyes, xoxoxoxo

Blessings everyone kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Osyxcel(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2014
excelsia:
Well hellooooooooooo lol what's going on here people? No one died wink so sorry for deactivating, I'm at peace now smiley

Thanks guys for your love, strength and support, you all rock!! I love you guys like KILODE kiss kiss kiss

Now where did we leave off? Oh yeah sorry I didn't make it to church on Sunday but I'm sure gonna pray for you all and thank God for a lovely crew I've got here, your love definitely brought me back kiss

Obim, you'll always be my precious, I love you forever kiss

Candygosh, tollu, christine01, osyxcel, odunharry, hephzi1991, zikkie, pinkyeyes, xoxoxoxo

You ehn...

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
excelsia:

Welcome back......

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Osyxcel:

You ehn...
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
Odunharry:

Welcome back......
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2014
excelsia:
smiley smiley smiley
How are u feeling?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Odunharry:

How are u feeling?
I've made peace with things I can't change, God gave me peace through the outpouring of love from you all. I came as a guest and read all the comments smiley

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 12:19am On Dec 09, 2014
excelsia:
I've made peace with things I can't change, God gave me peace through the outpouring of love from you all. I came as a guest and read all the comments smiley
i know u will be back..
That an xtra plate 4 u...

What up with u?

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Odunharry:

i know u will be back..
That an xtra plate 4 u...

What up with u?
Lol it's 6 plates now, don't run when the time comes o heeeeeeen grin

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 12:57am On Dec 09, 2014
excelsia:
Lol it's 6 plates now, don't run when the time comes o heeeeeeen grin
lol...i wont.

Just be happy...we still love u

1 Like

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2014
U guys are wonderful....
Thanks to evrybody for care,words of encouragement and support to xcelsia and obinoscopy..

A splendid nite to you all...make i relax 2mao is another day

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Zikkie(f): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2014
excelsia:

Yeah yeah!!!!!! This is good news for me first thing this morning!!!! I knew you would be back but needed time.... Welcome back my sweet angel... You are much loved as you can see.

Obinoscopy, pls show your face. We still remain one big family. All things work together for our good...

And to everyone, you guys are really wonderful! Thanks for being there for them at this trying period! Things happen and that is life for you!!!

Have a blessed day y'all #hugs

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2014
excelsia:

I love you. Always have.........Always will

Just you my love, no one else.

3 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Obinoscopy(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Dearest Family, I'm so sorry for everything. I almost took her away from you guys. Please forgive me. I love you all.

2 Likes

Re: BR€AST CANCER Amongst Nigerian Women by Odunharry(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2014
Obinoscopy:
Dearest Family, I'm so sorry for everything. I almost took her away from you guys. Please forgive me. I love you all.
confirm.....we supose poor u water i swear,u jus carry our mind up..

U gat talk to ur wife o...

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (43) (Reply)

Tonye Cole: The Third Coronavirus Patient & I Were On The Same Flight / Don’t Make The Mistake I Made / Why Are AS Carriers Usually Healthier Than AA Carriers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.