Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC - Satellite TV Technology (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (206091 Views)

Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) / Strong Receivers Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 22, 2015
ehisdan:
My gurus in the house good day. Pls I want to know if qsat can accept power Vu cos I want to buy one. 28g precisely. Thanks.

Those power vu for qsat are fake , when the original power vu for qsat is available it will work for all model
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ehisdan(m): 10:11am On Oct 22, 2015
hugman:

Those power vu for qsat are fake , when the original power vu for qsat is available it will work for all model
Thanks a lot, I will be waiting
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2015
guys when my q-sat breaks it takes like a or more before it comes... pls is it normal or because of my network
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
danyeb:
guys when my q-sat breaks it takes like a or more before it comes... pls is it normal or because of my network
Hope you understand that qsat is not yet stable but to minimize freezing try change Sim network and use the one that you notice is less freezing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by cnwokike(m): 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bros, please is Qsat back up?
hugman:

Hope you understand that qsat is not yet stable but to minimize freezing try change Sim network and use the one that you notice is less freezing
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
guys when my q-sat freezes it takes like a minute or more before it comes... pls is it normal or because of my network
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by danyeb: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
cnwokike:
Bros, please is Qsat back up?
yes its back but not in full shape ss3ni ss5ni mact+ mfam are showing at my end
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by qtechomo(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
my Q26g is not showin, it shows connet 2 server n data ok. pls wat ii i do? help me ooo
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 23, 2015
hugman:

either fake or real my q26 open power vu Chanel even thou I can't see where to input the keys.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 23, 2015
Adielcy:

either fake or real my q26 open power vu Chanel even thou I can't see where to input the keys.
Probably you are the only power vu working without the display of power vu in your decoder I hope you are truthful to yourself
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 23, 2015
qtechomo:
my Q26g is not showin, it shows connet 2 server n data ok. pls wat ii i do? help me ooo
Most qsat q26g and 28 experiencing the same problem
And the problem is from qsat
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tunax5loon(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2015
I wanna sell my Qsat..... 28G... everything intact .box inclusive.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ehisdan(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2015
tunax5loon:
I wanna sell my Qsat..... 28G... everything intact .box inclusive.
how much and ur location
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tunax5loon(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2015
ehisdan:

how much and ur location

Bought it last month for 18K.. I'm in Abeokuta. The truth is I don't really know how much I can deduct from the cost price.

I think I'm OK with my startimes. i don't really have time for TV due to my work.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ehisdan(m): 7:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
tunax5loon:

Bought it last month for 18K.. I'm in Abeokuta. The truth is I don't really know how much I can deduct from the cost price.

I think I'm OK with my startimes. i don't really have time for TV due to my work.
when it's been sold at 13k here. Bros keep it no need
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
hugman:

Probably you are the only power vu working without the display of power vu in your decoder I hope you are truthful to yourself
... I have confirm this stations working when I tune.. Intel 906 (64.2°] AFN news sport Atlantic. ..
Intel 7/20C 68.5 DSC India HBO India Discovery India sky news kids India and many more ....... they are all lock on my other reciever ... when I search lyngsat they are lock with pvu
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by joehis2013: 10:50am On Oct 24, 2015
tunax5loon:

Will it go for 9k
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by gratiaeo(m): 10:36am On Oct 25, 2015
My qsat (26) is still displaying connect to server but my friends own are showing some channels. Pls is there anything I have to do?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 25, 2015
gratiaeo:
My qsat (26) is still displaying connect to server but my friends own are showing some channels. Pls is there anything I have to do?
The problem is from qsat , not all code are working
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by RobinHez(m): 5:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
ehisdan:
A _stupid way of bargaining!
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ehisdan(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
RobinHez:

A _stupid way of bargaining!
I don't really know what to tell you. Many had died while trying to uproot the weed they did not plant nor planted for them. My son be wise, it's not every thing ur eyes see should ur mouth speel. The person I was bargaining with know what to reply why consuming panadol extra on another man's headache. Be wise.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by RobinHez(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
ehisdan:
I don't really know what to tell you. Many had died while trying to uproot the weed they did not plant nor planted for them. My son be wise, it's not every thing ur eyes see should ur mouth speel. The person I was bargaining with know what to reply why consuming panadol extra on another man's headache. Be wise.

Being wise? Rme...
Compare this shit you wrote
ehisdan:

With what a sane person wrote..
joehis2013:

Will it go for 9k

Learn to stop being _stupid when chatting with people...

#I couldn't just overlook what u wrote.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ehisdan(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
RobinHez:

Being wise? Rme...
Compare this shit you wrote

With what a sane person wrote..

Learn to stop being _stupid when chatting with people...

#I couldn't just overlook what u wrote.
One thing have I noticed. U know how to read but don't know how to comprehend. Pls try to comprehend what the original poster wrote and stop being silly.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by martzinov: 12:52am On Oct 26, 2015
Adielcy:
... I have confirm this stations working when I tune.. Intel 906 (64.2°] AFN news sport Atlantic. ..
Intel 7/20C 68.5 DSC India HBO India Discovery India sky news kids India and many more ....... they are all lock on my other reciever ... when I search lyngsat they are lock with pvu
Pls what qsat model do you use and what software version are u using on it?
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Kaybaba5(m): 6:21am On Oct 26, 2015
I have been trying to load spycam code on ny q13g after i upgraded it. But always servernack everytime i try loading it. Any help
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by RobinHez(m): 6:54am On Oct 26, 2015
ehisdan:
One thing have I noticed. U know how to read but don't know how to comprehend. Pls try to comprehend what the original poster wrote and stop being silly.
He bought it for 18K @Abeokuta...so?? undecided

Is it his fault?

Abeg...make I end am here.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2015
martzinov:
Pls what qsat model do you use and what software version are u using on it?
Q26g software from Lemmy Morgan site
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by ehisdan(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2015
RobinHez:

He bought it for 18K @Abeokuta...so?? undecided

Is it his fault?

Abeg...make I end am here.
"The truth is I don't really know how much I can deduct from the cost price".
Did u read this from his post as well? Am not sure.
Understanding is the twin brother of wisdom.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tunax5loon(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2015
joehis2013:

Will it go for 9k

SOLD....(15K) grin
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 26, 2015
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by tunax5loon(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2015
I am so sorry for what have happened so far here... we are all brothers and sisters. I love everyone of you even if you priced it for 4k, it is still money (I won't just sell smiley ). Pls, make we na no fight oooo!!!! Love you all.
Re: Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC by Kaybaba5(m): 5:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kaybaba5:
I have been trying to load spycam code on ny q13g after i upgraded it. But always servernack everytime i try loading it. Any help

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (61) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / All About Nilesat Installations / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.